[Drama 2017] The Liar and His Lover, 그녀는 거짓말을 너무 사랑해 - Lee Hyun Woo, Joy

Chi Le

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The boys hv hangover soup at HG's. They are checking HG's phone and all the cute emoticons he sends

CY & mush and Co happy scene practising- CY is their bassist too.

yn & HG meeting with others for work . Seems even YN is now At peace with everything.

hg gets a call fr sr after meeting 

cy & sr talk . It's nice to see they can be friends. 

Omo!! HG picks sr up in his car. He is driving!!!  

LOL, every time they drink alot, Han Gyul always takes care of the boys :lol: HAHA, Shi Hyun has Soo Yeon as "My Woman" in his contact and they see to what Han Gyul has for Seo Rim, it's just "Yoon Seo Rim." They get all upset and say Han Gyul has no sense.

Mush & Co listen to Chan Young's new song for them and they like it.

HAHA, the boys changed Seo Rim's naem in Han Gyul's phone to My dorim (I think it's that... basically a cute way of saying Seo Rim's name) and Yoona is like giving HG a weird look.

Okay, I demand to see Crude Play's new song and Mush & Co's new song to be performed before this drama ends...!! 

Woow, Han Gyul got his license.. I knew from the BTS, when Lee Hyun Woo and Joy were in the car, there is definitely a time skip and HG got his license~

Oh, ad break... Maybe this episode will end with the picnic scene between our OTP?

Wah he's driving & OTP holds hands.. yay ! 

Picnic! Hg prepared lots of cute food . My stream freeze !! 

4 minutes ago, ferily said:

LOL, every time they drink alot, Han Gyul always takes care of the boys :lol: HAHA, Shi Hyun has Soo Yeon as "My Woman" in his contact and they see to what Han Gyul has for Seo Rim, it's just "Yoon Seo Rim." They get all upset and say Han Gyul has no sense.

I totally agree with them... HG has no sense xD or else, who will not kiss for so long....

Come on give us a kiss ... nice sweet scene of them chatting & enjoying their date..

it's coming - he kiss her once & went in for another! Not so deep but better than the first :lol:

Bahaha, Han Gyul went the wrong way. :lol: Seo Rim said that Shi Hyun was right about Han Gyul being a bad driver..

Haha, Seo Rim says that Chan Young plays the bass better than Han Gyul.. Han Gyul complains about Seo Rim calling Chan Young "oppa," and he could just call CY, Producer Seo. Then he complains about Seo Rim calling him "Han Gyul shi," haha~~ Seo Rim says that it's her first time calling anyone "shi" and everything is the first time with Han Gyul. HG says the same thing to Seo Rim and she's a special person to him. WOAH, HE JUST SAID I LOVE YOU. There you go folks, your kiss scene. 

Crude Play feat Mush & co playing, SY joins them and SH is patting her head (LOVE them) 

now CP teasing HG about SR. HG tell them it was actually his second time meeting SR, he remembers that time with the umbrella. HG tell them not to tell her and everyone is stopping SH to go tell SR lol (I think)

EDIT: it was actually SH going to meet "his woman" lol the boy has priorities thanks @ferily <3

WOAHHHH... Soo Yeon just said that they're doing Crude Play wth two bass :o Does that mean Han Gyul and Chan Young is going to both play the bass together in the band? LOL I CAN'T WITH HAN GYUL.. He keeps flashing hearts at Seo Rim xD

Ooooh,, finally they're mentioning the umbrella scene!!!!! (I've actually been waiting for the drama to address this and their first meeting..) Seo Rim told the Crude Play boys that Han Gyul and her only met two times, and Crude Play boys were teasing HG about it.. But Han Gyul tells them that no, they met three times. Flashback to Han Gyul giving Seo Rim the umbrella.. Han Gyul tells them not to tell Seo Rim about it. Han Gyul leaves and Shi Hyun says he's going to meet his woman now but the boys won't let him go hahaha!!! Then it pans out to the yellow umbrella.. Flashback to one year ago when it was raining, Seo Rim gives him the yellow umbrella..

Now Han Gyul and Seo Rim are near the river for their date. Aw, all of their memories are flashing and they reenact their first meeting haha :D Or second should I say? :3

Aww, scenes of Mush & Co and Crude Play performing all together and separately as their own band.. Also the performance from the VLive concert as well.. I had a feeling they would use those scenes in the drama.. And the drama ends with all of them waving...

YN has interview with reporter. Yoo was there. Looks like Yoo manages her better.

dad playing with his band in the open air . Yoo watches him. 

Choi gets a call fr CY - he waters a plant that was a gift fr YN 

they are all now at the pub- mush & co and Crude play. Joking around and playing music . SY sings their  song . Everyone is playing some instrument & sr singing 

now back at the boys place. They are teasing HG about how producer k met SR. he flashes back how he met her on that fateful rainy day. HG leaves . The others play with Sy

HG now at the bridge when he confess to sr & thinking back bout their journey. Making me tear up. Too much nostalgia. They have Come a Long way. They are now on another date , he Sings  a composition in his head & sr teases him if he needs her phone

yay!! The boys of Crude play & mush and co are back on stage really playing & singing. Even YN joins them. 

Mini concert of sorts - a fitting ending . Goodbye to this sweet drama & it's lovely cast 

Archived