[Drama 2017] The Liar and His Lover, 그녀는 거짓말을 너무 사랑해 - Lee Hyun Woo, Joy

Chi Le

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @Urnaa. Love to read those comments. I have started watching few dramas too  ( like '' Fight for my way '' and ''My Father is Stange'' ) They are pretty good, even though  they cannot make my heart flutter like TLAHL

I hope TLAHL get more attention when it is on air in Japan. 

• 2 weeks later...

Too late to join this thread but better late than never :))

After tomorrow with you I was getting annoyed because I found no more new drama to satisfy my taste (tried several and always drop after 2 episodes). But I really need to watch kdrama beacuse that's the easy way to cheer me up lol. I used to avoid teenagers love story but Joy leads me here (I accidentally watched WGM of joyxsungjae episode). 

I said to my self "ok, lets give it a try" and guess what? I am hooked! I finished the whole episodes in 2 days! That's the new record for me as mother of 1yo toddler. Haha. The whole drama is good, I can feel the warmth while watching it. I am not good in explaining detail into words, but I come here just want to say I love this drama. tvN and its dramas still the best for me. :)

• 1 month later...
On 6/21/2017 at 2:53 AM, dramalala said:

Too late to join this thread but better late than never :))

After tomorrow with you I was getting annoyed because I found no more new drama to satisfy my taste (tried several and always drop after 2 episodes). But I really need to watch kdrama beacuse that's the easy way to cheer me up lol. I used to avoid teenagers love story but Joy leads me here (I accidentally watched WGM of joyxsungjae episode). 

I said to my self "ok, lets give it a try" and guess what? I am hooked! I finished the whole episodes in 2 days! That's the new record for me as mother of 1yo toddler. Haha. The whole drama is good, I can feel the warmth while watching it. I am not good in explaining detail into words, but I come here just want to say I love this drama. tvN and its dramas still the best for me. :)

so glad u enjoyed. as mom of 3, i loved this drama dearly.

• 8 months later...

K-LOOKBOOK: SUMMER LOOKS FROM K-DRAMA CHARACTERS

We all have that one summer destination we always dreamed of going. It could be a nature trip or a beach holiday. Wherever it is, we often imagine a place where we could unwind and relax. But not everyone has the capability to just leave and go. Most of us have to stay where we were because of our circumstances.

The thing is, you don’t have to wallow in sadness all summer season. Why not bring the spirit of this warm season wherever you are? Let everyone feel the summer in you through your stylish outfits!

Korean Drama-inspired Summer OOTDs

Even though you are not swimming in the ocean or enjoying the cold breeze at the top of a mountain, you will still probably go out this hot season. I list down some lovely ensembles from recent Korean Dramas. Kaja?

Maknae’s note: I really tried to look for light clothing for our readers living in tropical countries that experience extreme summers. Since Korea has a fairly warm summer season, their outfits still include layered sets and long-sleeved upper garment. I could instead suggest finding clothes in cotton or other breathable summer fabrics.

1. When you have to go out on a date. Flaunt your charms like Eun Tae-hee (Red Velvet’s Joy) in the Great Seducer. You might not be enjoying the beach right now but you can still look as vibrant as the season with this looks.

red velvet joy great seducer fashion

2. When you’re having a jam session with your squad. You and your friends probably wanted to go on a road trip. But instead, your stuck in your hometown and have nothing to do but cheer up each other with songs. The Liar and His Lover couple Kang Han-Gyul (Lee Hyun-woo) and Yoon So-rim (Red Velvet’s Joy) chose perfect clothes that highlighted their youthful allure.

lee hyun woo the liar and his lover fashion

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/25/k-lookbook-summer-looks-from-k-drama-characters/

• 2 months later...

There seems to be cobwebs here and a once active thread is now silent.  Out of the blue I decided to take a break from the currant dramas I was watching and step back and reflect on this drama that still is a beautiful memory in my heart. 

I was thankful that this thread was still here and not locked so I could once again express my thankfulness to a story that was tender, honest and I think realistic in what not only those who entertain us go through but what they endure.   Thankful this writer simply touched on the pain, sacrifices and struggles they each face.  I think this drama keeps me grounded on how I react towards those whose job happens to be wanting to serve others through their passions and talents. 

When I think about the fact that there are still hurting and overworked young artists feeling so much pressure and are so overwhelmed even living seems to be to much.  This may not get read yet I still have the need to say it... 

May we all think before we write unkind things or thoughts about an actor, singer, writer, producer or any entertainers who in truth are just doing the best they can.  When no one has any idea what they have been through, how they live or even how stressful and lonely living in fish bowl can be...

My hope is someday greed, power and money will not be more important than the well being of young artists.  That not only their talents would be protected but also that they be given the room and space to rest & breathe...

• 1 year later...

It's not double posting although those are my words up above...  Sometimes it's good to go back and rewatch a drama that meant something to you no matter how long ago it was.  Just the fact that time doesn't change the heart or what you felt and still feel...

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2017] The Liar and His Lover, 그녀는 거짓말을 너무 사랑해 - Lee Hyun Woo, Joy

Archived