[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

13 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Hope for more OTP scenes and for a REAL TRUE KISS SCENE XD Shin Se Kyung is famous for the hot kiss scenes in others projects. I'm not a pervert but this OTP has many points for kissing better!:wub:

Ok, now you, @moodypie and @vangsweetie637, together with me we've become Fantastic Four. Lol. Fantastic Four ladies who's hoping out loud for next Kiss(es). 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

Ok, now you, @moodypie and @vangsweetie637, together with me we've become Fantastic Four. Lol. Fantastic Four ladies who's hoping out loud for next Kiss(es). 

I am pretty sure there are many more here who's waiting for the kiss scene. They are just shy to admit. :wub::wub:

17 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Hi chingu! Welcome to the party! :) This drama has caused all of us to think and analyze every corner haha. We still don't know who JD is. Or if SA is a demigoddess. To me, she is human. And here I am too, hoping for a kiss(es) :tongue: haha..i am one of the perverts here. I admit :D

Haha @swagpuppysong and @moodypie i literally ROTFL at both your comments on how JD has paved his way into your personal lives! 

no..haha...i wasn't really thinking of JD. But thinking of HB...also I want to see him using his power.

I wonder if he can snap his fingers and make lightning like BR. I find this power amazing. 

I was also thinking if BR was a rapper and if he dance and snap his finger every few minutes, that will make lots of lightning and perhaps thunder. lol.

And thanks for that lovely pic of HB. It's a nice looking photo of him. I really do wonder if these Gods were born (created) with make up. I can't imagine HB and BR waking up every morning putting on eyeliner and do their hair. haha. The high priest however does not have make up though.

52 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I am a proud member of the eyeliner, long hair Haebak club :wub::tongue:

Count me in chingu ya! :lol: His hair definitely looks like the ocean. With the tips similar to the waves on the seashore. *insert dreamy eyes

28 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I am pretty sure there are many more here who's waiting for the kiss scene. They are just shy to admit. :wub::wub:.

Laying down my cards here chingus! Me! Me! Me too waiting for a loooooong hot kiss from our OTP. Lol.

Many of us await kissing scene from our OTP.I'm anticipating it but feel worried at the same time.Will his powers be transferred to So Ah or vice versa when they kiss?Since he's a god, a kiss with him isn't just a kiss.Surely something comes along with it. Speaking of powers, didn't something hit So Ah on her forehead when Habaek first appeared in the human world? Do you think that maybe some of his powers are transferred over to her?That's why he said "It's strange.It feels as if something seeped out of my body." So maybe if they kiss, So Ah returns his powers to him?

i agree that Hooye is not a bad guy he only wanted to believed as that he has a good intention but i cant help but fearing that Moora will die i really dont want to think that way  tha she will die because of demi-God hooye  i really liked Moora and bi ryum 

3f97eb26a0d3a4ff247ad46194935a3564306de9

she look like she can eat you alive hahahahaha LOL

9 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Many of us await kissing scene from our OTP.I'm anticipating it but feel worried at the same time.Will his powers be transferred to So Ah or vice versa when they kiss?Since he's a god, a kiss with him isn't just a kiss.Surely something comes along with it. Speaking of powers, didn't something hit So Ah on her forehead when Habaek first appeared in the human world? Do you think that maybe some of his powers are transferred over to her?That's why he said "It's strange.It feels as if something seeped out of my body." So maybe if they kiss, So Ah returns his powers to him?

I would like to bet on this , too. It would be daebak if it's true.  But yes, if Habaek got back his power, his quest for the third stone will be easy peasy and his time at the human's world and SoAh's side will be cut short. Arrgghhh...I don't want that! Can't they just cut the crap on the clash of the Gods games and just proceed with rom-com where SoAh follows him to that magnificent home of his and start making babies asap? He's a god, right? So making SoAh an immortal or whatever should be a piece of cake for him. I really don't mind seeing 5 or 6 eps of these 2 bickering about anything under the sun. 

It's too much of a wishful thinking, right guys? *cry*

2 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

I would like to bet on this , too. It would be daebak if it's true.  But yes, if Habaek got back his power, his quest for the third stone will be easy peasy and his time at the human's world and SoAh's side will be cut short. Arrgghhh...I don't want that! Can't they just cut the crap on the clash of the Gods games and just proceed with rom-com where SoAh follows him to that magnificent home of his and start making babies asap? He's a god, right? So making SoAh an immortal or whatever should be a piece of cake for him. I really don't mind seeing 5 or 6 eps of these 2 bickering about anything under the sun. 

Chingu I don't think HB can make So Ah immortal... Gods in this drama can't bring uman being from the death so i think they can't make uman being immortal too. And if the manhwa is full of love i hope this drama has many romantic moments... WE ALL HOPE SO!!B)

@vangsweetie637 @mikancchi

I still do not go with the theory that SA may be a demigod. But you do bring up very interesting points. I think she is full human. First, I am now starting to speculate that the monk from the beginning can be her dad. He seems to know a lot about the Gods, and I think SA’s dad has connections to the Gods. If she is a demigod, she would have known about it in some way. 

Well, I read somewhere on this thread that the actor playing the monk is supposed to be JD. So if this info is correct and based on your theory that he is her father, then this would confirm my theory that So Ah is a demi-god. As for the fact that Ha Baek can recognise a demi-god, I had an explanation for that: Hoo Ye knows that he is a demi-god hence he is full aware of his true identity. Sure, he doesn't know the extent of his powers but he knows the identity of his father: he was a god. For So Ah, it is different. If her father is a god and hid it from her, she sees her father as a human hence she sees herself as a human. Moreover her father hid another fact: the curse of being a servant of gods. Finally, when she jumped from the bridge, she should have died, not from drowning but logically from the fall itself because at such a high, hitting the water is like falling on concrete. Interesting is that only when Ha Baek was so close to her, he could use his true power. Maybe there is more to it than just faith.

Sure, this is just an idea. We should propose as many theories as possible... 

8 minutes ago, tianaa said:

i agree that Hooye is not a bad guy he only wanted to believed as that he has a good intention but i cant help but fearing that Moora will die i really dont want to think that way  tha she will die because of demi-God hooye  i really liked Moora and bi ryum 

*sobs..got a bad feeling about it too chingu :unsure:

Read in the manhwa summaries that she'll die in the hands of Bi Ryeom and that Bi Ryeom will in turn kill himself too. Gosh. But I'm still oh so hopeful since this is a spinoff. Hoping all three would team up and conquer all odds. *crosses fingers* fighting!

***shout out to writer-nim and PD-nim***

Please give us a happy ending! :o

9 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

I really don't mind seeing 5 or 6 eps of these 2 bickering about anything under the sun. 

Me hoping too unni! Episodes of nice food and good places with these two. Hihihi 

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@vangsweetie637 @mikancchi

Well, I read somewhere on this thread that the actor playing the monk is supposed to be JD. So if this info is correct and based on your theory that he is her father, then this would confirm my theory that So Ah is a demi-god. As for the fact that Ha Baek can recognise a demi-god, I had an explanation for that: Hoo Ye knows that he is a demi-god hence he is full aware of his true identity. Sure, he doesn't know the extent of his powers but he knows the identity of his father: he was a god. For So Ah, it is different. If her father is a god and hid it from her, she sees her father as a human hence she sees herself as a human. Moreover her father hid another fact: the curse of being a servant of gods. Finally, when she jumped from the bridge, she should have died, not from drowning but logically from the fall itself because at such a high, hitting the water is like falling on concrete. Interesting is that only when Ha Baek was so close to her, he could use his true power. Maybe there is more to it than just faith.

Sure, this is just an idea. We should propose as many theories as possible... 

Well if we assume the monk is JD and that blind girl was with JD, and now that blind girl is with HY there must be some link there. If not why have that scene in the first place.

As for SA, I really dont think she is a demi-god anyways, it has been establish that she comes from the line of the servants, (although even I have some doubts about that).

Mainly because if the curse was that the mothers will die right after childbirth, then SA's family does not apply to that, it is clear that SA mother die later on, when she was in high school or so? So I dont see how she is also the servants, but that is right now my theory. I am still unclear, and I am also trying to figure out the role of the Shim family in all this.

3 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Chingu I don't think HB can make So Ah immortal... Gods in this drama can't bring uman being from the death so i think they can't make uman being immortal too. And if the manhwa is full of love i hope this drama has many romantic moments... WE ALL HOPE SO!!B)

Well even in the manhwa, when a human wants to become immortal they eventually become crazy because there is a price to pay. So I dont foresee SA become immortal and what more through HB. he may be emperor but granting immortality is something different.

4 hours ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

that is quite interesting actually. I wouldnt say that the powers got transfered to her but perhaps she does play a bigger role in the fact of his powers returning. it is already clear that when SA has faith in him, his powers returns. So I am sure there is some link over there.

5 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

haha can I get in on this as well! I am hoping for a kiss scene as well! like really really!

Hi all , ommo I saw some familiar members from rulIers :tongue:.

I had a good laugh following this series and Ahhhh that hair :wub:.

The manwha was hundred over chapters, its impossible to follow exact story in total of 20 episodes. Im feeling that the scene where So ah jumps off the bridge on the current event was the ending of her human realm. She will be fully awaken in gods realm as his bride. ..an "open ending" to this whole series. 

On 7/28/2017 at 8:47 AM, supergal99 said:

Aw man... my imagination going wild...wahhaaa

can i come visit your brain and imagination?

On 7/28/2017 at 1:41 PM, swagpuppysong said:

- I also think Joo Dong is the monk in the first episode
- I think the little girl is Nak Bin

i also think that, but also the girl is the same as the girl from the first episode, right? so she was well and fine back then. also something about someone ability to morph also make me wonder about the girl. most importantly HY really didnt want HB to meet her. so im guessing HY was afraid HB would sense something about the girl up close. 

22 minutes ago, fans123 said:

Hi all , ommo I saw some familiar members from rulIers :tongue:.

I had a good laugh following this series and Ahhhh that hair :wub:.

The manwha was hundred over chapters, its impossible to follow exact story in total of 20 episodes. Im feeling that the scene where So ah jumps off the bridge on the current event was the ending of her human realm. She will be fully awaken in gods realm as his bride. ..an "open ending" to this whole series. 

It's a 16 ep drama chingu!! I really don't want an open ending :(

6 hours ago, moodypie said:

I am pretty sure there are many more here who's waiting for the kiss scene. They are just shy to admit. :wub::wub:

no..haha...i wasn't really thinking of JD. But thinking of HB...also I want to see him using his power.

I wonder if he can snap his fingers and make lightning like BR. I find this power amazing. 

I was also thinking if BR was a rapper and if he dance and snap his finger every few minutes, that will make lots of lightning and perhaps thunder. lol.

And thanks for that lovely pic of HB. It's a nice looking photo of him. I really do wonder if these Gods were born (created) with make up. I can't imagine HB and BR waking up every morning putting on eyeliner and do their hair. haha. The high priest however does not have make up though.

hmm!! I am not shy to admit that I too waiting for the kissing scene. kekekek!!

18 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

It's a 16 eps drama dhingu!! I really don't  want a n open ending :(

Oh its 16 eps, my apology. Aww :( I don't like open ending too but if thats the only path to the next possibility, consider that a good ending. I remember reading somewhere In manhwa that they have a child together and many other more twisted story to it, i doubt we gonna see all those in 16 eps. 

I don't know, it has to depend on how writter-nim rewrite everything. :wink:

Archived