[Drama 2017] Tunnel 터널

larus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1988!!!

future kwangho is going to be born!!! kwangho is the one helping his mom...so that is why he got past kwangho name...aww!:)

everything come in full circle for future kwangho. i hope he live long in the future.

aww,, they babysit baby sunjae too:wub: 

the end!

THANK YOU TUNNEL FOR BEING THE BEST TILL THE END!!! 

Just now, tiMadam said:

Thanks as @faithinme lara for the recaps...

It seems that everyone survive

aww... thanks...i only managed to watch after they caught that bastard away:)

yeah...everyone survive and happy at least at the moment... so the future has not set yet for all of them in 1988.  hoping that the kids are happy and content in the future. 

15 minutes ago, faithinme lara said:

1988!!!

future kwangho is going to be born!!! kwangho is the one helping his mom...so that is why he got past kwangho name...aww!:)

everything come in full circle for future kwangho. i hope he live long in the future.

aww,, they babysit baby sunjae too:wub: 

the end!

THANK YOU TUNNEL FOR BEING THE BEST TILL THE END!!! 

THANK YOU FOR TUNNEL RECAP @faithinme lara I NEVER FOUND A OCN LINK THAT WORKS...SEEMS A GOOD END THE FUTURE WAS NOT WRITTEN SO WE CAN HOPE FOR A HAPPY END FOR OUR MAIN CHARACTERS

2 minutes ago, blademan said:

Did KH finally approve of SJ???? :lol::lol::lol: 

welll he has to...he's leaving his girl alone for good...tho them babysitting him in 1988 could help sunjae to become favorite son in law in the future.. ala reply 1997 yoonjae:wink:

@andy78 :wub: thank you. i was waiting for you recap here...i thought you are not interested with tunnel :D

37 minutes ago, faithinme lara said:

welll he has to...he's leaving his girl alone for good...tho them babysitting him in 1988 could help sunjae to become favorite son in law in the future.. ala reply 1997 yoonjae:wink:

@andy78 :wub: thank you. i was waiting for you recap here...i thought you are not interested with tunnel :D

i'll watch it later...i always did...i so hated that psycho doc...

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2017] Tunnel 터널 Thank You for Watching !

I dont understand.. did pkh can go back to past eventho he didnt confront with d culprit in d tunnel? 

If pkh can go back to d past, live together happy ever after with yeon seok n baby yeon ho.. then yeon ho wont grow alone n bcome a murder profilers.. sun jae too.. maybe he wont be a police officer? I still cant connect d story line for now about d ending..

Well for me when they show that kwang ho baby. Then it's just mean that this is like a loop.. cause and effect and also fate that the murderer will get caught eventually.

To explain, if old kwang ho did not solve the murder, then he will not go back to the past and finally rescue young kwang ho mummy and his mummy named him kwang ho.

If there is a young kwang ho, that means old kwang ho has to come on 1988 after he caught dr mok. 

Well sadly to say, it also means that young kwang ho is really destined to die.... 

Thats why they did not show the future. Cos very complex i guess.. haha i suspect it is like a time loop. Hard to see the future now since old kwang ho changed everything in the past. He is together with his wife and jae yi and future may be different altogether... but i can also say the future will not have many changes... cos like i said in order for young kwang ho to be there, old kwang ho must capture dr mok and he returned to the past

Aiya something like that... lol

11 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

I dont understand.. did pkh can go back to past eventho he didnt confront with d culprit in d tunnel?

KH able to go back to the past as Mok (the culprit) is now captured.

KH knowing all of the future events will make sure his wife Yeon Sook, Yeon Ho and Sun Jae will a happy life living and growing up together.

7 minutes ago, laur0002 said:

Well for me when they show that kwang ho baby. Then it's just mean that this is like a loop.. cause and effect and also fate that the murderer will get caught eventually.

To explain, if old kwang ho did not solve the murder, then he will not go back to the past and finally rescue young kwang ho mummy and his mummy named him kwang ho.

If there is a young kwang ho, that means old kwang ho has to come on 1988 after he caught dr mok. 

Well sadly to say, it also means that young kwang ho is really destined to die.... 

Thats why they did not show the future. Cos very complex i guess.. haha i suspect it is like a time loop. Hard to see the future now since old kwang ho changed everything in the past. He is together with his wife and jae yi and future may be different altogether... but i can also say the future will not have many changes... cos like i said in order for young kwang ho to be there, old kwang ho must capture dr mok and he returned to the past

Aiya something like that... lol

fully agree!

the most important thing to do is to return to the past.  To achieve this, then the killer (Mok) must be successfully captured.

Back to the past now, KH will and can make sure and prevent all unhappy events in the future. 

Archived