[Drama 2017] Tunnel 터널

larus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aww... the teddy that kwangho bought....yeonseok put it in there.

but that MANIAC IS FOLLOWING JAEYI!! GOD!!

richard simmons....VOICE RECORDER!! HE IS DAMN ANNOYING!!! ARGHHH!!! SOMEBODY KILL HIM!!! FAST!!!!

richard simmons!!!! HE GOT JAE YI, RIGHT!!! PALLI KWANG HO!!!

3 minutes ago, faithinme lara said:

that smirk at 0.35 LMAO:lol: ...one of the light-hearted moments this episode.... we only have 2 left, sigh.

IKR! One of the best crime dramas I've watched and it's gonna end soon :tears: 

Gonna miss PKH and his brutishness haha

Is that the end btw? DM kidnapping the Prof??

8 minutes ago, blademan said:

IKR! One of the best crime dramas I've watched and it's gonna end soon :tears: 

Gonna miss PKH and his brutishness haha

Is that the end btw? DM kidnapping the Prof??

yeah... the epilogue i saw, jae yi is unconcious with her mouth gagged. it seem she was put in the trunk. that man is crazy. abducting a person in bright day light. :crazy:

5 minutes ago, faithinme lara said:

yeah... the epilogue i saw, jae yi is unconcious with her mouth gagged. it seem she was put in the trunk. that man is crazy. abducting a person in bright day light. :crazy:

THANKS FOR THAT CLIFFHANGER GUYSSSS!!!

“Tunnel” Scores Its Highest Ratings Yet And Is Expected To Become OCN’s Most-Watched Drama

Tunnel1.jpg

Tunnel” is on track to be OCN’s most successful drama.

Episode 13 of OCN’s “Tunnel” aired on May 13 and scored its highest viewer ratings yet of 5.5 percent, with real-time ratings peaking at 6.2 percent. Within its target audience (people in between the ages of 25 and 49), the drama scored average ratings of 4.8 percent and peaked at 5.6 percent, earning the drama the top spot in its time slot. The episode was especially popular with men and women in their 40s, with ratings peaking in each bracket at 6.9 percent and 9.2 percent respectively.

The drama started off at 2.8 percent in its first episode and has been enjoying a steady rise in its ratings thanks to its strong storyline and shocking plot twists. At this rate, the drama is slated to beat out “Voice” (5.69 percent) for the highest ratings ever for an OCN drama. If “Tunnel” manages to achieve this feat, it will be the third consecutive OCN original drama to break the channel’s ratings record, following “Squad 38” and “Voice.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/14/tunnel-scores-highest-ratings-yet-expected-become-ocns-watched-drama/

Archived