[Drama 2016-2017] Still Loving You 빛나라 은수, Mon-Fri 20:25. Thanks for watch!

0ly40

SYNOPSIS, EPISODE 22

Rich Brat drives to a park bench where Corporate Jerk is waiting. As she approaches him he asks "Do you still like me?" They talk. Corporate Jerk claims to feel real affection for Rich Brat. They embrace. He is grim and shifty eyed.

When Rich Brat returns home, his father is reading in the living room. She tells me that she has gotten her man. Her father is like, That's nice. Now go to bed.

Rich Brat goes to Halmoni's bedroom and tells her that she wants to sleep with her. Halmoni smells a rat and coldly asks if she went out to see Corporate Jerk. Rich Brat tells Halmoni that she and Corporate Jerk have decided to get married. Halmoni is stone faced and tells Rich Brat that she "will never approve it." Rich Brat protests that she cannot live without Corporate Jerk. Halmoni thinks that Corporate Jerk is manipulating Rich Brat and accurately states that he is after her investment money. Halmoni notes that Corporate Jerk does not love her. "He says he will," Rich Brat replies. "He used to adore me so much," Rich Brat claims. Rich Brat butters up Halmoni and she begins to soften. Halmoni knows she is being manipulated and looks stricken.

Corporate Jerk comes home and encounters his father in the living room. He tells his father that he believes Yoonga Foods/ difficulties ?will be resolved soon.? Now that that's resoled, his father replies, we can meet your fiancee's parents and set a wedding date. Corporate Jerk looks sick for a moment before saying that he will head upstairs to sleep.

Corporate Jerk tumbles onto his bed and stares at the ceiling.

Morning.

Club Jerk's mother hears noise in the kitchen. It turns out to be Club Jerk looking for utensils. "Today is the skills test,> he tells her. He leaves the kitchen with a couple of frying pans.

Eun Soo celebrates passing the first round of the recipe test.

Club Jerk is taking the skills test. He slips and falls to the floor, followed by his equipment and ingredients. He cries.

Eun Soo's brother leaves the house and encounters the upstairs tenant, who complains of a prostate problem. He takes the upstairs tenant to Club Jerk's sister's office.

The upstairs tenant is surprised to discover that the urologist is a woman. After some back and forth he agrees to be examined. He goes into the examining room. She thinks he looks familiar but cannot place him.

Halmoni sits in her bedroom. She remembers Rich Brat's pleading. She remembers Rich Brat's flattery. Halmoni's eyes moisten but she is still stone faced.

Corporate Jerk is on the phone with a creditor. He says he is confident Yoonga Foods will repay the loan by the end of the week. He rings off. There is a knock on his office door. He looks up as Halmoni, still stone faced, enters.

Halmoni cuts to the chase. She asks him why he changed his mind about Rich Brat "all of a sudden." He denies her suggestion that he changed his mind for money. He claims that he was hesitant to declare his love for Rich Brat because he feared he was not good enough for her. Halmoni gives him the hairy eyeball as he claims that he was afraid that people would think he was dating Rich Brat for her money. She looks like she is about to choke on a lemon. He lays it on even thicker. She again asks him what he thinks of Rich Brat. She can barely contain a smirk as he reiterates his affection for Rich Brat. He walks her to her car and she regards him with disdain. As the car pulls out she is talking with someone on her cell phone about Yoonga Foods.

As Corporate Jerk is preparing to leave his office, his colleague rushes in and informs him that Halmoni has invested in Yoonga Foods. They congratulate each other. As he sits down at his desk with a big guano consuming smile on his face, he receives a call on his cell phone from Rich Brat. She exults when he tells her that her grandmother has made the investment.

Eun Soo's mother is picking up her truck from the repair shop. She is surprised to learn that Rich Brat's father has already paid the repair bill.

Club Jerk's mother enters the dry cleaning shop and addresses Eun Soo's grandmother. She leaves when she learns that Eun Soo's mother is out.

Corporate Jerk's father is in his restaurant when he calls his friend to arrange the family meeting. He is shocked to learn that his son has broken his engagement. He asks his wife to call Corporate Jerk and tell him to come home early.

Corporate Jerk's aunt waylays Rich Brat's father as he leaves his office. She invites him to dinner but he begs off. He says "Some other time," words he may come to regret.

Corporate Jerk's father has arrived home early expecting to meet him. Since his mother did not relay his father's message, however.

Corporate Jerk and Rich Brat purchase couples rings. She smiles broadly. He smiles with effort. His mother calls him on his cell phone and tells him to get his richard simmons home in a hurry. His mother asks about his former fiancee so he knows why his father is demanding to see him.  From listening to Corporate Jerk's side of  the conversation, Rich Brat knows that the guano is about to fly.

When Corporate Jerk walks Rich Brat to her car she demands that he propose to her then and there before he can change his mind. She tells him that the couples ring will do as an engagement ring for now. He complies, laying it on thicker than necessary. He places the ring on her finger. Rich Brat now has a ring on her finger and a ring through his nose.

Romantic music, once again, swells inappropriately in the background as he gives her a chilly kiss.

Such a romantic man:  Two marriage proposals in one week.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, jimb said:

I sense that after Corporate Jerk weds Rich Brat, we'll have several episodes devoted to a conspiracy between Corporate Jerk's mother and Rich Brat to torpedo Club Jerk's relationship with Eun Soo.

Laughing Thank you so much for your hilarious recaps (episode 22) @jimb.

I totally agree with you that the "two marriage proposals in a week romantic Corporate Jerk" will join hands with Rich Brat to "torpedo" Soo Ho's relationship with ES.

I think ES will have Soo Ho's dad on her side because she will be the one to get Soo Ho into the family's dwenjiang business. He seems impressed with her innovative western style "sujebi" dish in a dwenjiang sauce ES submitted for the recipe contest.

I hope an old schoolmate (the girl who got bullied by Rich Brat) will appear at Rich Brat's wedding and spill the beans...

Does Soo Hyun actually like Bit Na, though? He's acting a lot like it. His words about wanting to keep his pride before someone with more social standing ring true. And it seems they were close in the US.

Yet before, he called her out on her being pushy and greedy. (I don't remember his exact words, but it came to that in my mind.)

On 2016/12/20 at 11:41 AM, sk0317 said:

Soo Hyun said he doesn't like woman with the three Ss; "Selfish", "Spoilt" and "Stubborn". BN vows to turn on her charms and cuteness to impress Soo Hyun. Stay tuned for more of BN's "mean girl" tactics because she is going to use them now that she has found out the identity of the woman Soo Hyun is seeing.

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

Does Soo Hyun actually like Bit Na, though? He's acting a lot like it. His words about wanting to keep his pride before someone with more social standing ring true. And it seems they were close in the US.

Yet before, he called her out on her being pushy and greedy. (I don't remember his exact words, but it came to that in my mind.)

Sorry to quote myself @tulip06.:sweatingbullets: Soo Hyun called her out on being "Selfish", "Spoiled" and "Stubborn".

I think a big part of Corporate Jerk's shift/change in his feelings stems from the fact that Rich Brat is/was able to bail him and his company out of a major crisis. Chae Won and her family would never be able to help him and the Yoon's family business tide over the hard times.

10 minutes ago, sk0317 said:

Sorry to quote myself @tulip06.:sweatingbullets: Soo Hyun called her out on being "Selfish", "Spoiled" and "Stubborn".

I think a big part of Corporate Jerk's shift/change in his feelings stems from the fact that Rich Brat is/was able to bail him and his company out of a major crisis. Chae Won and her family would never be able to help him and the Yoon's family business tide over the hard times.

It doesn't occur to him that he was bought, though?  He's an actual jerk.  

wow how can SH old bro say to his pa. he love another woman. when he only after her money. he learn just how spoilor that rich brat bully is once he live with her. i hope this man will suffer for the rest of this drama. i feel so bad for his ex gf. she does not deserve to be treat this bad. after his promise to married her.

if not for SH/ES scene i would not be sticking around. they the only bright spot for me.

On December 28, 2016 at 9:29 AM, sk0317 said:

Do you mean Soo Ho:)? Soo Ho met Rich Brat near the end of episode 17 (~33:03).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAqtRFWe2go

I mean being formally introduced as members of the family. 

I don't think Corporate Jerk loved his ex - and he doesn't have feelings for Rich Brat either.  He loves himself - he was so full of himself and doesn't want to lose his image in the company who is now going downhill.  To maintain his cocky image, he chose to take an easy road - marry Rich Brat.  I don't think he will have it easy with the grandmother even after their marriage.

SYNOPSIS, EPISODE 23

Corporate Jerk's mother and aunt eavesdrop on his closed=door discussion with his father. Corporate Jerk lamely tells his father that he "meant to tell him today" and is "sorry" for his breakup with his former fiancee. His father makes it clear that "sorry" won't cut it. Corporate Jerk claims that he abandoned his former fiancee because "There is someone that I love, etc. etc. etc." His father is no more convinced by Corporate Jerk's song and dance than Halmoni was. His father expels lover boy from the room.

Corporate Jerk retires to his room and immediately receives a call from Rich Brat. She asks him whether his father was angry. Corporate Jerk says no worries. Rich Brat smirks triumphantly.

Halmoni arrives home. Rlich Brat gushes but Halmoni is not in the mood. Halmoni looks like she has just cleaned up a dog's mess. Halmoni tells Rich Brat that she only has permission to date Corporate Jerk. Rich Brat asks Halmoni when she is available for the Family Meeting. Halmoni tells her that she is too young to get married. Halmoni coldly blows off Rich Brat's protests. Halmoni advises Rich Brat to play harder to get.

Eun Soo's brother tries to return his unsold cosmetics to the pyramid schemers. The answer is no. He is pressed to pay for the cosmetics by the end of the week.

Eun Soo's brother hits his mother up for a $2,000 loan. He lies, claiming that he needs the money to pay for a class on how to do well in job interviews.

The upstairs tenant asks Eun Soo's brother to join him in his apartment. He complains that he was embarrassed to have to deal with a female urologist. Eun Soo's brother sells the upstairs tenant a dubious herbal supplement for men distributed by the pyramid schemers, hut the tenant's daughter shames him into cancelling the sale.

It is the morning of the second round of the Yoonga Foods recipe contest. Eun Soo's mother realizes that her acquaintance's family owns Yoonga Foods.

Corporate Jerk's father sits dejectedly in the darkness. He remembers Corporate Jerk's claim that he now loves another woman.

The next morning only Corporate Jerk's parents and sister are at the breakfast table. Corporate Jerk passes through the dining room. His father orders him to "bring her home" so he can meet her.

Corporate Jerk drives his sister to work. She smells a rat and interrogates him about his "change of heart." He claims that he is following her advice to marry only someone he loves. She snorts at the notion that her advice had anything to do with his decision.

The second round of the recipe contest is underway. Corporate Jerk is in the audience. His father joins the group. Father and son wander about sampling the contestants' dishes. Eun Soo is declared the winner.

Corporate Jerk and his father confer after the conclusion of the contest. His father tells him that Eun Soo is to begin her internship the next week. Also, his father declares, Club Jerk must begin working at Yoonga Foods. He is to begin working as an intern the next week as well. Corporate Jerk protests but his father reminds him that he is The Chairman..

Two women on Yoonga Foods' staff (one of whom is Eun Soo's brother's "girlfriend," but apparently doesn't realize that Eun Soo is his sister) resentfully discuss Eun Soo's impending internship. They agree that, under their supervision, Eun Soo will be gone in a few months. Corporate Jerk's aunt enters the office and attempts to sell cosmetics to the two women. "No Solicitors!" they reply, and ridicule her claim that she is The Chairman's sister. When she hauls out her cell phone and shows them a picture of herself and Corporate Jerk, they apologize profusely. And buy some of her cosmetics at $600 a throw.

Eun Soo's family is happy to learn that she won the contest and now has an internship at Yoonga Foods.

Eun Soo's mother goes to the department store where she used to work to buy a jacket for Eun Soo. Rich Brat, accompanied by Halmoni, is also at the department store trying on expensive clothes. Rich Brat is in a dressing room when Eun Soo notices Halmoni sitting on a sofa and greets her. Halmoni is happy to see the woman who repaired her worn but treasured shawl. Rich Brat's father approaches them and overhears Halmoni effusively thanking Eun Soo's mother for her excellent work, then backs away without being noticed. Eun Soo's mother returns to shopping. Rich Brat passes her on her way out of the store with Halmoni, but neither recognizes the other.

Eun Soo and her family enjoy a large celebratory dinner. They are joined by the upstairs tenant and his children.

Eun Soo reports for her first day of work at Yoonga Foods. The office is empty when she arrives. Then Club Jerk enters the room. Each of them is like, what are YOU doing here?

9 hours ago, jimb said:

Corporate Jerk claims that he abandoned his former fiancee because "There is someone that I love, etc. etc. etc." His father is no more convinced by Corporate Jerk's song and dance than Halmoni was. His father expels lover boy from the room.

Maybe there will be a few break ups and back together and that is why it is ' still loving you'. BN will be left high and dry at the end of the show, how nice. But I am afraid this is a daily and there will be change of character for our nasties.

SH and ES are going to break up a few times but I cannot see a triangle here. Are we going to see new characters?

7 hours ago, maribella said:

Maybe there will be a few break ups and back together and that is why it is ' still loving you'. BN will be left high and dry at the end of the show, how nice. But I am afraid this is a daily and there will be change of character for our nasties.

SH and ES are going to break up a few times but I cannot see a triangle here. Are we going to see new characters?

I have a feeling Corporate Jerk will start to like Eunsoo.

21 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

I have a feeling Corporate Jerk will start to like Eunsoo.

That would be complicated double triangles.:)

I think you have a good point that tulip06, they have not met. The possibilities are males: the two jerks, the webtoon man and EH ( such a loser already) and the clueless father;

females: ES, BN, Urologist, EH's so called gf and mother.

unless they link ES and Webtoon, there is no other 'triangle' material. 

Maybe I should remove the parents from the main triangle, have their father, mother, aunt triangle.

1 hour ago, maribella said:

That would be complicated double triangles.:)

I think you have a good point that tulip06, they have not met. The possibilities are males: the two jerks, the webtoon man and EH ( such a loser already) and the clueless father;

females: ES, BN, Urologist, EH's so called gf and mother.

unless they link ES and Webtoon, there is no other 'triangle' material. 

Maybe I should remove the parents from the main triangle, have their father, mother, aunt triangle.

I really hope Corporate Jerk likes Eun Soo and protects her against Bit Na.  That would be so funny. 

SH/ES scene just to funny. i need more scene of them together.

that scene of ES saying SH has a good heart was jjang. when the other 2 woman talking bad about SH.

i hope SH will start to have feeling for ES soon. i just cant imagain. how cute their date scene will be like.

oh plz dont let SH old bro fall for ES. ES is way to good for this greeding man. also the last thing i want to see is rich brat bully trying to hurt ES again. it better that SH help ES at work. that way they will fall for each other faster.

also now that rich brat bully know who SH is. he can tell her to not bother ES or he will tell his old bro just how bad rich brat bully is.

@sk0317 First of all I want to thankyou for telling me what SLS stands for. You are welcome in regards to me sharing my story regarding punishment though truth be told it isn't something to be proud of. I guess it was me rebelling or something when I was still young and all. That college of mine was one of the most frustrating places I ever attended and maybe I was just trying to vent out some of frustration by being rebellious and all. That school did have some good and decent teachers but I have to say the management really needed some work over there. For instance I still recall that in one period over there we had three subjects at the same time. Now I can understand that in colleges that is the norm and all and it might even make sense elsewhere but in that place the problem was that we had one teacher who was supposed to teach all three subjects at the same time. When I asked him how did he manage he told me to go and speak to the management in regards to that. A classmate of mine actually suffered because of that. Not only this but I literally saw one teacher who was suffering due to being overloaded with classes over there. He was basically supposed to teach me almost all of my classes on top of a few other classes to the juniors as well. He even told me to attend one of the classes with my juniors to make up for the class that he couldn't teach me properly and since the subject matter was almost the same it didn't affect me that much. In the end the burden became to much for this poor teacher that he left just a month or so before the final exams took place. He had to study for his own thesis but due to overwork he had to leave. Even then he was one of those few teachers over there that actually cared and worried about his students that he even volunteered to teach me at his hostel that he was living in for the remainder of the time not that I could do it. But still it was the thought that counts for me. Unlike him not all teachers were as good and caring as him. I still remember one of those teachers that liked to ensure that we didn't come late also at times liked to give us students absurd amounts of punishment to prevent us from being tardy in the future such as telling us to do 500 situps in one go. Which I don't think is even humanly possible and all. It was teachers like him that I felt like rebelling at that time though now I realize that I shouldn't have done that. But you mentioned playing pranks on the guys. Now that would be an interesting tale to hear. After all I don't think that I have ever heard of a girl pulling pranks and especially on guys. Not that girls can't do it I guess but it is the first time I am ever hearing of said thing. :)

You mentioned of how Soo Ho's mother wears those heels at work and it doesn't really make sense. Well to be honest none of the females wearing heels makes sense in these shows at times. I can understand if they have desk jobs most of the times that they can get away with it but those that have to be standing on their feet for long periods simply doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I have a small idea of how painful that can be. There was a time when I was a kid and I was playing Spies with my friends and I tried to sneak up on them so I was on my tip toes and for a short time that is okay but certainly not for a long time. My legs started to hurt pretty soon so I have no idea how the females can manage to wear their heels for so long and all. Then again drama logic doesn't make a lot of sense at times. I mean I have seen the females of the show hit the bed while still in makeup. Now I am pretty sure that isn't good for ones health and all and thus shouldn't they first remove it before sleeping??? Oh well who cares about all that as long as one enjoys the show I guess.

@jina_bing_bang Ho knew the Soo Ho's sister since they were in college as can be seen when he first bumped into her when she was carrying some skeleton parts (fake) from one part of the campus to the other thus my name for her as cadaver girl. She also managed to scare him by telling him some scary story as well. The next time he met her was when she was with friends and all and she managed to get drunk and all. He then dropped her of at her parents restaurant (he didn't know that it was her family place at that point. She had asked for another round or something so he took her there)

@wunwing1 I think Soo Hyun needs to set his priority straight in the girl department. Instead of calling a taxi for his girlfriend and deciding to drop of Bit Na what he should have done is the exact opposite. After all the taxi would have also dropped of Bit Na just as well as his girlfriend. The most that he could have done is wait with his girlfriend for a taxi to come and then send Bit Na of on her merry way while she would be fuming all the way for not getting her way. Sometimes I just don't understand these characters and their logic.

The problem regarding Soo Hyun and trying his best to save the company. Not sure what else that he could do. Bit Na played her cards well. First of all she cut of all routes of finances of for him. Meaning she scared of other investors from backing up Soo Hyun and his company that also may have effected banks from further investing in his company as well. The only opening that she allowed was for him to come to her for help. Which we all knew wouldn't come for free or even cheap. He tried to ignore her by instead trying to use her grandmother as an investor but she (grandmother shot him down because she didn't like him or whatever) Fortunately for Bit Na even this played to her advantage for she was in the perfect position to further permit her grandmother from investing or persuading her to hold out on the finances. Granted Soo Hyun made the mistake of accepting her as his fiancee in return because I am pretty sure that he knew that he would have to sell his soul to save the company. Could he have simply asked Bit Na to help him out since they were friends and that he would have paid her back. Yes he could but perhaps he suspected deep down that Bit Na would never agree to those terms and the only way that she would help him is if he would have married her. Thus he knew full well that what she meant by him accepting the hand that she was holding out to him meant him being married to her in the end. Have to say that Bit Na was quite devious she fully knew that her stunt would force Soo Hyun to come to her. It is like a man dying of thirst in a scorching desert will accept a drop of water from the first person that will offer it to him. So she first blocks of all the other routes to water and when he is desperate offers him some of her own which he accepts readily. At this point I don't think even the father could have done much to salvage the situation as well.

In regards to the Aunt and her crush on Bit Na's dad. It is going to burn for the simple reason that she only looks at the persons looks before getting burned. In this case all she knows that the doctor is good looking and available but she hasn't bothered to learn anything else. For instance she knows that he is widowed and all but she hasn't bothered to find out more about his family such as does he have any children and if so how they are or that he still lives with his former MiL and how she will think of her and treat her. I would say that she should have met Bit Na before the family meeting and all. We all know how Bit Na would have treated her thinking she was some random woman or even better if Bit Na thought that this strange random woman was trying to hit on her father. She would have been rude and only changed her tune when she realized her mistake. To bad that didn't happen. Though it did happen with Soo Ho. She met him and neither of them have a good impression of the other. Best yet she even threatened to have him fired. Good luck in that department how are you going to do that now that you know the truth. Frankly I was hoping that those two didn't meet up so soon (as in the family meeting) This way Soo Ho would have a better understanding of her and she would have to really work up her charms to get him to approve of her as his future SiL. This way when he would discover how she treated Eun Soo in the past he could take her side. As of now he might still do that but only because of his similar experience with her and I think that they just aren't enough at the moment. He could have easily avoided meeting her if he only bothered to work overtime but knowing his character that wasn't going to happen at this point. He just went home as soon as his shift was over.

A shame that Eun Ho couldn't introduce his girlfriend to his sister. I would have loved to see the reaction when that happened. Infact since that didn't happen can we expect a round of misunderstandings to happen over here. For instance the girlfriend sees Eun Ho meeting Eun Soo and misunderstands that her boyfriend is cheating on her. Instead of confronting him about this she goes all hostile towards Eun Soo at work and calls her names and tries to overwork her so that she can't go and meet her supposed boyfriend. Soo Ho by this time will start to become a bit responsible and will feel a bit bad regarding Eun Soo and all the over work that she is getting so he will start staying late and help her out as well. Thus their relationship will grow from this point. Granted he can also misunderstand said relationship but I am sure that can be cleared up between them quite fast. So atleast Eun Soo will have someone on her side.

Speaking of the pyramid scheme that both the aunt and Eun Ho seemed to have been trapped into doing. Hope there is a way that they can get out of it. For instance after this batch is done atleast Eun Ho doesn't go and purchase another lot. If that is the case he can be saved without involving someone else. Otherwise I can see Soo Ho bailing the brother out. Such as lending Eun Soo the money. Not sure that she would take it from him so he might need to get creative. But with the Aunt also causing trouble in the same way I doubt that they might have enough money to do so. Perhaps Bit Na to the rescue for the Aunt and this will get another person in that house on her side. The only one that may be against her would be the father but overall the majority is on her side. Things certainly don't bode well for Eun Soo. Also speaking of said products why haven't any of the people bothered to do proper research on said products and simply believe what the person has been telling them to sell said products. I have to wonder if there are going to be some side effects of said products and that is how they will get into trouble for selling fake items and all. I would have liked atleast that the sister who is a doctor to have known about medicine and all should have pointed this out to Eun Ho and thus alerted him to the scam that he was involved in.

You know I think that the sister has actually found a clever way to deal with all those male patients of hers. Just scare them that they might have cancer over there and all of them suddenly change their tune and are now willing to get tested by her to make sure that they are okay. :) Points to her.

So we now know that Bit Na is going to change her tune in how she treated Soo Ho all this time now that she realizes that he is no ordinary stranger but her future BiL who can put a wrench in her plans to marry Soo Hyun. I wonder how she will try to bribe him and I further want to see how she will try to break him up with Eun Soo when she realizes that those two are an item. Will she try to play the victim card and how she was abused by her teacher when they were young and all? Will that even work. I guess it depends on how far those two have progressed in their relationship. But even if he doesn't fall for it I can see his mother will fall for those lies and demand that he break up with Eun Soo. If that still doesn't happen I can see her (the mother) act abusively (throwing a glass of water and hair pulling) towards Eun Soo until she finds out whose daughter she really is. She will then try to convince the mother to tell Eun Soo to break up with Soo Ho since she simply isn't good DiL material and all.

Well the ending when Eun Soo and Bit Na wasn't exactly what I was expecting. On one hand Bit Na is afraid of the truth being revealed even now so in that sense I am glad that guilt is still eating up at her that she is starting to get nightmares once again and I can actually see that happening when they do meet up again. As of now those two are getting the Drama Near Misses Troupe quite well. So even though they do cross paths they barely miss each other by mere seconds. Infact this plays to Eun Soo's advantage for the moment because the longer she is at work the better chance she has to not only make a mark for herself over there but also impress the important people over there such as Soo Ho's dad something which Bit Na is going to regret and they will realize that the stories that Bit Na is telling about Eun Soo simply don't seem to match with the person that they have come to know. Especially more for Soo Ho since he is working so closely with Eun Soo. Thus her need to go and complain to the one person in that household that is on her side namely Soo Ho's mother and also posibly the Aunt as well if she manages to bail her out of this Pyramid Scheme that she has gotten involved with. Though speaking of the Aunt I just enjoy it whenever she goes "Oh My God" :) It just sounds so funny that it cracks me up whenever she does that. Anyway as I was speaking about the first meeting of Eun Soo and Bit Na after the return I think that they should have had some more interaction instead of Bit Na running away. In that case let me leave you all with a YamiYugi Special.

At the restraunt that they bumped into each other

Eun Soo (after the shock passes away): It is you Bit Na isn't it.
Bit Na (still in shock): What's it to you.
Eun Soo: It's me Eun Soo don't you remember who I am? Don't you have anything to say to me?
Bit Na: What do you mean I didn't do anything wrong? What would I have to say to you.
Eun Soo: You are still the same. I thought that 7 years would have changed. Perhaps made you a better person and you would realize your mistake and apologize.
Bit Na: Apologize for what I didn't do anything wrong.... Yes you were at fault all along.
Eun Soo (Surprised): What I was at fault?
Bit Na: Yes you didn't know your place. Why couldn't you leave things alone when they didn't concern you. You could still have been a teacher if you did.
Eun Soo: You know that isn't true. You haven't changed one bit. I am dissapointed in you.
Bit Na (raising her voice): Who are you to be dissapointed in me? You aren't my teacher anymore. What right do you have to lecture me now.
Eun Soo: You are correct I am not your teacher anymore but I am still an adult. More than you ever will be and I am old enough to be your sister so take advice when it is for your own good.
Bit Na (still in a raised voice): Sister are you mad why would I want to be related to you. I wouldn't even want to be a Sister In Law with you much less sisters. You are crazy as ever.
Eun Soo: Well I don't want to be related to someone who is so childish and immature as well. Someone who can't take responsibility for their own actions and has no hesitation to ruin someone elses life as well.
Bit Na: I told you I wasn't responsible for that. Why couldn't you apologize to us when we were still nice to you. That way you could have also kept your job. Instead you refused to do so because of your dumb pride. You suffered because of yourself and nobody else.
Eun Soo(frustrated): It seems that no matter what I say now it won't be of any use. You have no conscience. It seems like your family still doesn't know the real you and if you aren't careful you just might ruin someone elses life as well. Please change for your own good. Don't make anyone else suffer like you made me. I am sure that you suffered as well due to they guilt that you must have had.
Bit Na (Scoffing): Me suffer. You must not know who I am. I am Bit Freaking Na who has no regrets and any that I do my grandmother resolves them. Wait I know what will help you?
Eun Soo (Sounding hopeful): You do. (Starting to hope that she will recieve an apology after all this time)
Bit Na (Rummaging in her Purse brings out some money): Here you go. (she thrusts the money towards Eun Soo) This should be more than enough to compensate you for any emotional damages that you claim to have gone. I know that you haven't and are really trying to scam me but frankly I am in a generous mood and I am expecting some good news so I will give this to you.
Eun So (Shocked): I don't need any of your money. I didn't need it then and I certainly don't need it now. (scene reminds her of what she witnessed a day earlier with Soo Ho), Money doesn't solve anything why only...
Bit Na: Fine then don't take it but don't regret it later on because then I won't give it to you.
Before Eun Soo can mention about perhaps seeing her yesterday Bit Na walks out of the place proudly only managing to finally break down when she reaches her car.

Well that will be all from my end for now. Take care all of you. Hope that all of you had a nice weekend and all. Also I guess an early Happy New Year to all of you over here. Hope that you all will enjoy it and may you have a blessed year to come. May all your worries be blown away and may all of you live a long and happy life with your loved ones :)

SYNOPSIS, EPISODE 24

Club Jerk's family eats breakfast. His father gives him a pep talk before his first day of work as a Yoonga Foods intern. He is angy to learn that he will not be starting as a Chief Director. His father tells him that while at work, he is to keep his family connection secret. Club Jerk's father announces that henceforth all of his adult children will be expected to contribute to defray the family's living expenses.. He is angry that they exemplify the "Kangaroo Generation."

Club Jerk's father goes to his bedroom to prepare for work. His wife joins him and asks her husband to make Club Jerk an assistant manager. Request denied.

Club Jerk lobbies his brother for a higher position. His brother says No Way.

His father and brother leave for work, telling Club Jerk to find his own way to work.

Club Jerk enters the office and is surprised to encounter Eun Soo. Eun Soo is surprised to encounter him.

Corporate Jerk's associate and Unit Manager enters, followed by his two female subordinates. He introduces them to Eun Soo and Club Jerk. He announces that one of the two women (Eun Soo's brother's "girlfriend") has been promoted Assistant Manager.

Eun Soo pulls out a chair and prepares to sit down but Club Jerk slides into her seat. Frustrated, she walks aroung the table and takes a seat facing him.

Eun Soo's mother works in her shop. Eun Soo's grandmother drops by for a visit.. Club Jerk's mother joins them. Eun Soo's grandmother departs. Rich Brat's mother is surprised to learn that Eun Soo's mother has continued to live with her mother in law after her husband's death. Perhaps as an omen of things to come, Rich Brat's mother opines that no woman treats her daughter in law as well as her daughter. Then she complains about her sister in law.

Club Jerk's aunt is on the phone with one of the pyramid schemers. He demands immediate payment for the cosmetics. She goes to a store and sells two of her expensive handbags to pay for the cosmetics.

Back at the office, Club Jerk, Eun Soo and the two women are at work. The Assistant Manager asks Club Jerk to make a copy of the document. Club Jerk tells her that she should do it herself. He then relents but cannot figure out how to use the copier. Eun Soo eagerly intervenes and copies the document. The Assistant Manager tells him to get her a cup of coffee. He's like, WTF? She's like, WTF? He screams that he is the son of the firm's chairman. She thinks he must be crazy. He demands more productive work. Eun Soo volunteers to make coffee. The Assistant Manager tells Club Jerk to retrieve some boxes from the store room.

Eun Soo and Club Jerk leave the room. In the hallway, Eun Soo remonstrates with Club Jerk.

Rich Brat drops by Corporate Jerk's office to give him information on government investments in the food industry. He seems to be warming up to her.

Rich Brat leaves Corporate Jerk's office and collides with Club Jerk, who is attempting to carry two large boxes down the hallway. He recognizes her as the rude woman he had previously encountered. He protests that she is still rude. She claims that he'd better watch out because she can get him fired. She tells him to "know his place." She tells him he will soon learn "who I am."

Rich Brat's father finds a small doll Eun Soo's mother left in his car and goes to her shop. When he finds it closed, he departs with the doll.

Rich Brat takes Corporate Jerk home to meet her father and Halmoni. he makes a good impression.

Eun Soo has dinner with her mother and grandmother. She complains about her fellow intern.

Club Jerk talks with his mother and aunt in their living room. He complains that his bboss is a slave driver and a woman. Corporate Jerk returns home and Club Jerk complains to him. Corporate Jerk tells him to quit if he can/t cut it.

The next day, the boss recalls that Eun Soo is fluent in English and assigns her a lengthy English-language report to translate. The Assistant Manager tells her to translate it by the end of the day.

In a corridor, Club Jerk encounters his boss and his brother. Unaware of their relationship, his boss introduces the two brothers to each other. He reproves Club Jerk when he does not show his brother the respect due a top manager.

Club Jerk looks at his watch. When quitting time arrives, he departs immediately, leaving a report unfinished. The Assistant Manager is disgusted with him. Eun Soo remains to finish translating the lengthy document as the other two women leave for the day.

Corporate Jerk arrives home with Rich Brat for a dinner with the family. His parents and aunt greet them at the door. His mother recognizes Rich Brat and is thrilled. His father recognizes Rich Brat and is not. Just then, Club Jerk arrives home. Club Jerk and Rich Brat, surprised to encounter each other, lock eyes. Then he stares at her and she stares into space.

@yamiyugi  Mentioned that perhaps Eun Soo's brother's "girlfriend" will see him with Eun Soo and become jealous.

I don't think she likes him enough to care whether he cats around with another woman.

I think it is more likely that his "girlfriend," not knowing that Eun Soo is his sister, will make some deprecating comments about him while working with Eun Soo.  Of course Eun Soo does not know that she is her brother's "girlfriend," so embarrassment and hilarity will ensue when she learns that her office mate is his "girlfriend," and vice-versa.

@jimb you are correct that at the moment Eun Ho's girlfriend probably isn't all that jealous of him if she thinks that he may be cheating on her and all unless she finds out that he is going to become part of a rich family and all. Such as Bit Na's family has adopted him (due to the marriage of the parents) or they are about to. Not that I expect him to tell that to her so she would probably have to find that out from somewhere else and that might make her jealous then if she were to see him and Eun Soo together and mistake their relationship and thus try and take out her frustration on her. But as of now I do agree that if she doesn't say something to Eun Soo she may say something about his brother not realizing the truth and as you say hilarity and embarrassment will certainly follow when the truth is discovered. Though since we don't want Eun Soo to suffer all that much yours seems to be for safer so lets go with that scenario. :)

I also noticed that a few pages back you made similarities between this show and The Unusual Family. Well let me add another one to the list. (This sort of follows the K-Drama Troupe but anyway who cares.)

The main lead wasn't interested in joining the family business and was more interested in doing something else but was forced to join said business due to a bet or sorts. In that drama the lead was more interested in making movies than joining the family business but was forced to join the company due to lack of funding and a promise by his grandfather that he would provide the funds if he managed to get a product launched in a certain time period. In this case the male lead didn't have any real set goals of his own. Did think that he could invest in his own business and all. So his father promises to pay for his investment if he can get a license in a certain time period also (surprisingly it was 2 months in both of them also if I recall correctly).
Following this I would further add that in both shows the male lead while hired at the company no one over there knows his real identity and they assume him to be a simple intern.
The both have a family member at the job that is both well known and higher up than them at the job. Well Hyeri wasn't exactly working at the company except to launch those two products of her those two times but one gets the idea as they all knew who she really was.
Bet if we follow the last drama then probably Soo Ho will be able to maintain his secret for a bit longer and the whole company can find out at his brother's marriage or even his own. But the way things are going it will probably be the former. The only way that he can avoid people finding out about his connections is if he somehow comes late to the wedding and thus couldn't greet the guests and all. Also depending on whether the company employees are even going to be invited or not to it. Perhaps he will be delayed because he decides to help out Sun Soo out of some problem of hers.

Now that I mentioned problems let me bring up a prediction of a problem that I mentioned earlier. A way that Bit Na may use it to her advantage. Remember the pyramid scheme that I mentioned earlier on that both Eun Ho and the aunt have found themselves trapped in. Well I mentioned that the aunt can be bailed out of this mess by Bit Na (they do need to keep this under wraps after all and this will be the best way to go). Now for Eun Ho it makes sense that Eun Soo will try and pay his side of to as well but she most probably will not have enough money (perhaps the prize money will be over) this means that she needs to look for another source. Fortunately for her a knight in shining armor will appear to save the day. Namely Soo Ho. Whether or not she accepts it or he pays it of secretly doesn't really matter all that much in the long run (I think that she will most probably accept it or that if it is the later she insists that he accept her money later on). Regardless if Bit Na discovers this (thanks to the 2nd leads amazing power of being in the wrong place at the wrong time see will then witness and overhear their conversation. Armed with this knowledge she will head of to Soo Ho's mother and tell her that her son seems to have been trapped by some sort of gold digger who is not only in debt but she has just now managed to get her son to clear that up for her. You can be sure that the mother is going to not only be mad at hearing this news she is going to go take it out on Eun Soo without the full knowledge. Furthermore I can see that if Bit Na were to realize that both Aunt and Eun Ho were part of the same pyramid scheme (victims) she could further use that to her own advantage. Such as try and persuade the mother that the aunt was a poor helpless victim who was targetted by Eun Soo and her family to get the family money from them. So the brother was sent to target the aunt and Eun Soo would then target Soo Ho that she needed money to bail her brother out this way they would both get the money from his family and that since they were part of a family of conners and all they might even target her. Has she been approached by some strangers asking for money or something related to that.

Then again what I predict might not come true so we will have to see if that happens and all. So till then take care all of you and this time really have a Happy New Year and enjoy yourselves. I indulged myself with a bit of oversleep and feel great :) Perhaps I will try and catch up on some dramas or something else. Regardless of that may each of you enjoy not only the new year but the year to follow as well. :)

Archived