[Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람, Thansk for support this thread.

0ly40

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:28 PM, sava2sava said:

I say it's a onesided ill fated love to begin with for her.. She's probably been in love with Gw every since the day she first went to that house now thar she was accepted as the daughter of that household.. She sees herself as the lady of the house and the wife to the heir apparent.. She's going to be nothing nice because she's going to refuse to let any woman step in her place that she's designated for herself.. Just think she has dreamt of her and Gw wedding every since she was a child..  Dad may have to send her our of the country because to me she's not all there.. Before she drops dead she'll see to EH being dead first before she see her marry Gw..

Does GW know that SJ sees him as a man and not a brother?  He does know, however, that she checks on him a lot.  I like it when she questions him and he brushes her off immediately.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, viyra said:

Does GW know that SJ sees him as a man and not a brother?  He does know, however, that she checks on him a lot.  I like it when she questions him and he brushes her off immediately.

I don't think so. I think GW just thinks of her as a busybody little sister who likes to boss his father and him around. I like his comment to her at one point of "I won't say anything about you nagging dad, but don't even try that with me." I also like his brusque and to-the-point rebukes of his sister's attempts to nose into his life. 

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I don't think so. I think GW just thinks of her as a busybody little sister who likes to boss his father and him around. I like his comment to her at one point of "I won't say anything about you nagging dad, but don't even try that with me." I also like his brusque and to-the-point rebukes of his sister's attempts to nose into his life. 

She is at it again, she will meet EH in episode 46.

4 hours ago, viyra said:

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

7 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

She is at it again, she will meet EH in episode 46.

Hello @viyra @stroppyse & @Nymeria 

I don't think Gw has ever caught on to the fact she sees him as a man and not a brother, But he'll soon learn because she's going to tell EH something on the lines that she andGw was meant to be married.. He has told her to stay out of his business on more then one occassion. Now her paying another visit to EH and if Gw finds out about it. She better best be ready because Gw isn't going to be nothing nice to her . From the look on EH face in the preview she don't seem to be effected by SJ words she keeps her smilr on her face. I know SJ is there to confirm if EH loves SJ or nor and tell her don't even dream of being in love with him because she don't fit they family as if she do far as the matter goes..  I think Gw should have caught on to her haven't feelings for him when he told her he loved EH and she cried.. No sister would cry because her brother loves another woman.. Now we will see her true love for Gw because she said they will never be..  

I knew JK was going to run off and try and have an abortion and SJ caught her, JK isn't going to give up her career to be a mom she don't even want to learn how to cook for her husband and son but she got on national Tv and claim to be happy she got her baby back but her baby is past out on the company floor and she's at and abortion clinic.. Wow her and SJ are just as foul as they come in the parent department.. None can be concern about the child well being in the hospital.. SJ want her to hve the baby to keep her attach to him.. I knew this marriage would hot rock bottom before 6 months is up they haven't been married a full 3 months yet..

what is the deal with GW sister she is offering money to EH I wish EH has a backbone and once think of herself I am sick and tired of her noble idiocy putting others before herself 

I knew it HY going to collapse soon these selfish people around him don't even care the bio parents are into their own drama they almost forget the existence of HY and worried about the unborn child. if EH find out the situation about HY being sick and all the negligence she will fight  to get him back she stopped fighting  because she wants to protect him 

1 hour ago, euraka said:

what is the deal with GW sister she is offering money to EH I wish EH has a backbone and once think of herself I am sick and tired of her noble idiocy putting others before herself 

I knew it HY going to collapse soon these selfish people around him don't even care the bio parents are into their own drama they almost forget the existence of HY and worried about the unborn child. if EH find out the situation about HY being sick and all the negligence she will fight  to get him back she stopped fighting  because she wants to protect him 

@euraka  I think SJ will get no where with Eh right now all EH is thinking of is getting her life together to meet HY at a later time.. Now when it comes to HY the boy is exhausted phyically mentally and emotionally drained.. All Sj knows is Hy supposed to ater to JK just as he do.. Lokk what kind of man is he to catch his wife at and abortion clinic and not be mad.. From the preview ir seems he's kissing her azz again.. I knew Hy would probaly end up in the hospital and they realize they have psychologically damage him and this is right up JK alley to get and abortion to do her film claiming trying to get HY to accept her.. 

I'm praying Gw catch the lil twit there again..

Translation of ep 46 preview. The bits in parentheses are my additions to clarify the assumed connotations of what they say, since they don't actually say those words. 

JK: I don’t want any more children.

SJ: I find it hard to forgive that you wanted to abort our child and even went to the clinic to do so. 

GW Father: For once in a long while, let’s have a meal together.

GW Friend: Restaurant.

GW: Surely not, a potential marriage date?

So Jong: My brother is having a potential marriage date right now. 

GW: You said that I’m the type to only love one woman. In my eyes, I can only see noona, so what can I do. 

So Jong: So, don’t cause trouble (to interfere with GW).

EH: If I had thought that way, then I would have accepted GW’s proposal the last time. 

GW: The person whom I love that I was trying to find was Eun Hee noona.

So Jong: I’ll give you money, so go away and live elsewhere (apart from GW). 

EH: Let’s stop this.

So, EH isn't going to run at So Jong's words or anything, but it's clear that she also won't accept GW's suit at this point. Is it that she doesn't realize the depth of her feelings for him? That she doesn't give enough weight to the depth of his feelings for her? That she does realize that she loves him, but feels that GW shouldn't her either because he shouldn't marry a woman who is poor and already has had a child (albeit through adoption) or that she feels she's too old for GW? Or some combination of them all? Anyway, the only thing that bothers me is that she doesn't seem to give GW's feelings enough respect. He does love her like crazy, she must know that by now, but it feels as if she's minimizing that. 

I'm hopeful at watching the preview, however, that GW is holding HY's hand, so hopefully, GW has clued in that HY needs someone to help him right now. HY desperately needs someone to notice him and help him rather than just use him. Having watched ep 45, I'm so mad at his manager who is also his aunt who seems to be the worst one right now in using HY, insisting that he attend a work dinner even when he says he's tired, so that she could bring her other kids along to meet the director and other staff. The other adults in HY's life, at this point, are guilty of neglect, but she is a freaking idiot endangering her nephew's health and life with her stupid ambition, that no one seems to even notice. I'm so mad right now at all the adults for not noticing how much this kid is suffering, including EH, MS, and GW. MS and GW are all so busy comforting EH, and EH is so busy congratulating herself for successfully staying away from HY, that even commenting on how HY has lost weight and all that, they don't notice that HY is suffering. Thank goodness for his little cousin who while a child at least gives him someone to confide in. 

So, giving So Jung the benefit of the doubt, if she is Eun Ha, perhaps it's the trauma of losing her family at that young age and probably feeling abandoned, that keeps her holding on to her current father and GW so hard. Especially losing her sister who was like a mother to her must have hit her hard, especially after earlier losing her mother. I don't know if she has actual womanly feelings for GW, but it's clear that she is very possessive over him and does not like to see other women with him. And, she sees other women who are interested in GW as a threat who might take him away from her. Though now, she's setting up marriage dates for GW since she's come to realize that GW's love for EH is the real threat rather than any other woman might be. If EH should ever go out of the picture and GW falls for another woman, SJ would probably be impossible to that woman as well since that would also present a threat. However, familial possessiveness is something that we've seen mothers demonstrate towards their children, and isn't necessarily romantic feelings. If that is the case, I wonder how SJ will react if/when she finds out that EH is her long lost older sister. She'll probably be hateful and blame EH for a lot at first, but she may come around as EH tolerates all sorts of misbehavior from her little sister in her relief to be reunited with her. 

When JK said 'I am so done' (after seeing the result of her preggy test), I said 'yessss!!!"  you really are so done, JK!!! 

I can't stand SJ - I thought I was going to like him but after getting rid of EH, I hated him to the bone.  And his mother, though she don't like EH, it is clear she knows she is a good woman especially compared with her DIL JK.  Wonder how she's gonna feel once she finds out JK is pregnant.  They couldn't even take care of their long lost son and now another one is coming.

I still don't know how to feel about GW dad - he seemed okay to me especially when GW was wondering around looking for EH.  I hope he knows how SJ is feeling regarding GW and put a stop to it.

5 hours ago, viyra said:

I still don't know how to feel about GW dad - he seemed okay to me especially when GW was wondering around looking for EH.  I hope he knows how DJ is feeling regarding GW and put a stop to it.

@viyra  I kind of agree with @stroppyse  SJ has the need to want to hold on to the way things is now.. Sj feels if Gw or dad marries she will be left on the back burner.. I'm wondering why she thinks her life came at a stand still when became apart of this family.. Did she ever think that one day that she'll marry and move on in life.. I still believe she thinks of Gw as a man and not her brother..

I really needs subs for this episode.. @stroppyse  Looking forward to your preview translation but if you have the time could you please translate SJ and EH conversation. Whatever it was it seems that EH has push Gw to the crub again.. But I really like to know what EH said to her because SJ didn't have a good look on her face once EH left her there..

On to todays episoide. All those adults and none paid attention to how sick Hy is.. Crazy Ajjumma really showed her true colors and made it seems obivious to me why she had SJ to claim HY.. Hy don't like mom or dad in Gw presences he wouldn't even respond to Sj.. One can tell this child demostrates where his happiness was and he's not happy being with his bio family at all.. Crazy Ajjumma hates to admit it but she knows that it's going to take EH to help Hy fight whatever sickness he has I'm just waiting to see how long will she go before they all come running to EH to help with HY..

It's sad to see SJ or JK really not caring that the child is sick.. I look for JK to do something bad to get rid of the unborn baby.. She knows her life is over with two kids and she refuse to give up her career for any kids born or unborn..

SJ begging his mom again to go easy on JK beause she's pregnant. Wow you would sware she required bedrest and having a Crown Prince.. I can't wait for her to dump him.. She blames him for her getting pregnant again as if it's not fault of her own also.. 

@euraka

" HY is very sick since it is raw I don't understand what is his illness could someone please help  "

As the clip that you have inserted, HY is suspected of leukemia

It is obvious that the blood test results showed abnormality for the Doctors to do further test with Bone Marrow Test, this is why HY is crying as the procedure to remove a bone marrow sample usually from the hip bone with a long & thin needles will definitely terrifying for a child

58 minutes ago, gerrytan8063 said:

@euraka

" HY is very sick since it is raw I don't understand what is his illness could someone please help  "

As the clip that you have inserted, HY is suspected of leukemia

It is obvious that the blood test results showed abnormality for the Doctors to do further test with Bone Marrow Test, this is why HY is crying as the procedure to remove a bone marrow sample usually from the hip bone with a long & thin needles will definitely terrifying for a child

Well Hello @gerrytan8063  Thanks for explaining Hy medical condition. I thought it had something to do with a bone marrow.. Now I'm wondering will JK have this other child to save HY life or will she overlook the life of HY for her career. I think she selfish enough to only think of herself.. Really she could careless if HY lives or die.. 

@sava2sava, here is the conversation between EH and SJ:

SJ: My brother is having a marriage meeting right now.

WH:Why are you telling me this?

SJ: My brother is going to make a proper marriage. I'm going to make it happen. I hope you don’t cause any trouble.

EH: I don’t know what trouble you’re talking about. If I were going to do that, I would have accepted his proposal the last time. Now, can you leave.

SJ: I didn’t see you that way, but you’re more obstinate than I thought. You're playing my kind brother. My brother may be fooled but I won’t be fooled by you. Don’t act pitiful like this. I’ll give you some money, so go far away and live by yourself. Don’t keep bothering my brother. 

EH: Let’s stop now.I don’t have time to give attention to things like this. 

SJ: Are you going to tell my brother again?

EH: Yes, I am going to tell him. I don’t want to lie to Gun Woo.

Agree with @gerrytan8063 that they're concerned about his high white cell count, suspect leukemia, and are about to do a bone marrow biopsy. Poor HY. 

Also, preview for episode 47.

GW: Why is Ha Yoon receiving a bone marrow biopsy? 

SJ: Isn’t it about time to stop interfering in my family’s business now.?

EH: Your little sister came by.

GW: So Jung did? 

EH: Even if it were me, if my brother was meeting a woman like me who has nothing and keeps needing help, I would have tried to stop him. From now on, don’t come around. 

GW: Still, telling me not to come around any more is too much. In your heart, does everyone have to be gone for a place for me to appear?

EH: Gun Woo…

GW: Even if you can’t stay with them, there are people you want to be happy. To me, you and Ha Yoon are those people. 

GW: People I want desperately want to be with. (I don't think this line is said to EH like the previous line. I think he says this to himself after he leaves EH.)

The last conversation between EH and GW does not make me happy today. Maybe I started watching this drama too early since EH is still pushing GW away so strenuously. HIs question to EH asking if there is room for him only when there is no one else with her is a bit heartbreaking. 

@stroppyse  Thanks so much for the translation.

I think EH blew Gw off beause of his sister.. He just has to keep working his charm on her not to rush in but eventually he would give in.. Sj told EH these things to make it seems like she was blocking Gw marriage prospect.. When it's her the one thats causing conflict for Gw being with anyone.. I'm looking forward to Gw laying it into her about approaching Eh when he has told her repeatedly to stay out of his business.. I some how think Gw is going to move out of the house because of Ms busy body,, I hope dad catches them arguing about her neddling in his business and tells SJ she has no rights to but in anyone affairs but her own..

37 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Well Hello @gerrytan8063  Thanks for explaining Hy medical condition. I thought it had something to do with a bone marrow.. Now I'm wondering will JK have this other child to save HY life or will she overlook the life of HY for her career. I think she selfish enough to only think of herself.. Really she could careless if HY lives or die.. 

Since JK seems deadset on aborting the baby, I doubt it'll cross her mind to have the baby just to save HY's life, though I do think she's not going to be able to get an abortion any more, especially now that SJ and his mother knows.

Btw, I did not have any sympathy whatsoever for SJ for being caught between his wife and his mother. This is what he wanted in life after all, enough to scam EH into marrying him so that he can gain HY so that he can dump EH and get SJ to marry him. I also had to laugh at JK complaining to her mother that SJ had changed, that the man who used to cater to her every whims and hung on her every word now dares to raise his voice to her. The scenes with SJ's mother glaring at SJ, JK, and JK's mother were entertaining as well. The actress who plays SJ's mother has some amazing laser-like eyes. (Though she'll always be Healer's ajumma to me. :) ) Not that I have any sympathy for SJ's mother either after her machinations. I was glad to see that HY ran to GW and wouldn't leave him when SJ called for him. HY obviously feels loved and safe with GW and desperately misses his mother. If GW is sick and they continue to keep him from EH, they really are monsters. I wonder if SJ's mother's love fro HY is enough to allow EH to go to HY in his time of need, or whether she would rather HY suffer and die in her family's bosom.

Actually, if SJ and JK do end up having another child, they may have better luck bonding with the new baby since the new baby wouldn't know what it's like to be totally and completely loved like HY does. Their ultimately careless treatment of the baby, dominated by primary care by the paternal grandmother, is all that the baby will know. The new baby will probably end up more like Yu Ri, resigned to being a kid and hoping to grow up soon. The more I see Yu Ri, the more I feel sad for her also. While MS loves her daughter, she has other things on her mind than spending time with her daughter and values money and status more than her family whom she takes for granted. The things that YR says and does, and how she has bonded with HY speaks of a lonely soul who has matured far too quickly. Also, YR has said that she misses her father who she does not see at all any more. Given that this is a daily, I'm wondering if YR's father is going to appear at some stage. 

@sava2sava, if GW's father does catch them and sides with GW, that would be great, and also would help to move their relationship forward as well, though in the preview clip, it looks as if GW's father may be getting mad at GW blowing off the marriage prospect date. I don't think that GW is going to move out, because he will think that EH would be upset with him for doing that to his family, even as she's telling him to not be by her. I totally agree with your assessment, btw, but for whatever reason that EH is pushing GW away, I just want him to get some small regard from her that he is important to her and that she does want him in her life. Then again, something may have to happen to cause her to miss him and realize how much he already means to her. *sigh* I did start watching this drama too early, if I want an OTP who are solid with each other, didn't I? 

Archived