[Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람, Thansk for support this thread.

0ly40

Guest my2centsworth
31 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@my2centsworth & @Triton823  I don't think EH will let SJ burn her once again using HY.. EH took having HY snatch up from her hard and she's not going to let SJ or his mom use her again all in the name of HY..  EH has smarten up look at what she told Ajjumma that she only wanted blood relatives in her house.. So let them be stupid bringing EH into there game again but she'll flip the tables on them all and go after custody herself using they own game against them.. They all will be fighting her saying she's not the blood relative of HY but it won't matter due to the fats that she was with him from day one.. EH will come out victorious..Reasons being SJ and JK will be in divorce court with all they dirty laundry being noted and it will become EH weapon against them..  Also I think you and is on the same page with the DR telling them to stay away because they just keeps fighting and upsetting HY when he will only want EH with him..

It would befitting JK to get caught by a reporter catching her coming out of and abortion clinic at 9:30 at night..

@Nymeria289  SJ is trying to stay one step ahead in the game.. I explained what he's really concerned about.. He knows if EH marries Gw it's no way he could fight Gw and Eh regardless to how much money Ajjumma has stolen it might get her finances questionable.. And another thing is he knows without one of his kids JK will walk on him and may even try to go after Gw again..

@valentvcd  This what makes this daily awesome it's never a dull moment in it.. I have enjoyed every episode thats aired I know the draggy part is going to come but I think when that happens the attention will be turned away from the custody battle to EH and her LIl sister trying to harm her to rid her out of Gw life.. And thats going to be something to see. I think she may end up harming Gw instead of EH.. This made me think of something she might set EH work building on fire to get rid of her once and for all but Gw will go in to get EH out and she'll be watching it all from the sidelines..  She's capable of this.. 

This is how her and mom is going to be seen as golddigers and only wants to use the child because long as JK been doing dramas she has nothing to show for it and her financial status will be questionable where is all the money she made and have none saved..

You are so right about EH and the fact she has smarten up, but SJ is as low as his mother, present wife and her mother. If he believed that the only way to hold on to HY is use EH again, he would do it in a heartbeat. But EH would never fall for it. Burn me once, shame on me. Burn he twice, shame on you.  And of course GW is there. Plus we will have to see MS (? did I get her name right ) (EH's best friend) go into action. Love watching her take action. She gave that old woman PBA as piece of her mouth after SJ pushed EH away and married JK.

Talking about dirty laundry ( sounds like something my grandmother would say....lol ) I am thinking EH's father is still out there somewhere. Maybe he has amnesia and when the custody battle starts, EH's name and/or pic will be on the news and he will see it and start to remember. It would be a fantastic scene to have the old lady PBA in court on the stand and have him walk in. Somebody go get the men with the white coats. They are going to be needed to chart that old lady off........lol :tongue::o

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

You are so right about EH and the fact she has smarten up, but SJ is as low as his mother, present wife and her mother. If he believed that the only way to hold on to HY is use EH again, he would do it in a heartbeat. But EH would never fall for it. Burn me once, shame on me. Burn he twice, shame on you.  And of course GW is there. Plus we will have to see MS (? did I get her name right ) (EH's best friend) go into action. Love watching her take action. She gave that old woman PBA as piece of her mouth after SJ pushed EH away and married JK.

Talking about dirty laundry ( sounds like something my grandmother would say....lol ) I am thinking EH's father is still out there somewhere. Maybe he has amnesia and when the custody battle starts, EH's name and/or pic will be on the news and he will see it and start to remember. It would be a fantastic scene to have the old lady PBA in court on the stand and have him walk in. Somebody go get the men with the white coats. They are going to be needed to chart that old lady off........lol :tongue::o

The thing is EH really has no grounds for custody even if she marries GW she still has no legal standing. I do see SJ returning to EH after JK royally screws up because as @my2centsworth mentioned it's SJ only way of holding onto HY is with EH.

As we have seen many many times before SJ type of character will try to return to the lead, but it will be too late. Has EH wisened up? I don't think so she's still being stupid in my opinion, but that moment is coming up. It's the moment she learns that SJ and his mother inherited what was to be hers that will be the moment she will wisen up to everything and start to fight back....but at this point...she has no evidence nor legal standing to do anything.

11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I hope that EH will decide to fight for custody of HY again soon, but this is a daily so there are 100+ episodes. It may take another 10 to 20 episodes before a true custody battle is in the works. Also, as some others have pointed out, there is a question of who will actually be fighting for custody. Right now, it seems to be Crazy Ajumma vs EH. However, if HY is healthy again, then JK's mother is probably going to want him so that she can put him to work to make her money. Though, it would be terrible if JK's mother got him, then proceeded to work him to death again, then abandoned him yet again if he were to get sick again.

This is how her and mom is going to be seen as golddigers and only wants to use the child because long as JK been doing dramas she has nothing to show for it and her financial status will be questionable where is all the money she made and have none saved..

2 hours ago, Triton823 said:

The thing is EH really has no grounds for custody even if she marries GW she still has no legal standing. I do see SJ returning to EH after JK royally screws up because as @my2centsworth mentioned it's SJ only way of holding onto HY is with EH.

As we have seen many many times before SJ type of character will try to return to the lead, but it will be too late. Has EH wisened up? I don't think so she's still being stupid in my opinion, but that moment is coming up. It's the moment she learns that SJ and his mother inherited what was to be hers that will be the moment she will wisen up to everything and start to fight back....but at this point...she has no evidence nor legal standing to do anything.

Ok all it's here Ajjumma is going to use EH to run JK off and yes EH do have legal rights to HY.. Just beause SJ married the childs Bio mom still didn't cut EH out remember SJ ask EH to give up her rights and she said no.. I think SJ realizing now why JK married him it certainly wasn't for love.. JK mom is after SJ money money thats not even his.. But it's fun watching them all fight and SJ quick to jump to JK and moms defense even to the point of knocking his mom down wasn't like she was going after JK she was going after his mom.. I knew from the moment that happen he tore is drouse with her.. So let the fun begin  

12 hours ago, Triton823 said:

If EH has all the necessary legal adoption documents, then she might be able to claim HY; however, if their court is so smart, they would need to find out HOW the boy was adopted; they also need to show HY was abandoned by the rightful parents.  I guess in one episode, EH mentioned to someone that she knew how HY was left at the gate of the parents' house.

Chance of SJ trying to use EH by getting back together with her is too little - EH has learned her mistake and she is so sure that SJ never liked her.  Also, it is obvious how much SJ loves JK and is currently doing everything she tells him to do.

Translation of episode 52 preview.

JK: To see things like this, is that why she told me to come? 

YR: Ajusshi is really the type that woman like.

JK: Then why don’t you change the father as well. Why only change the mother? Director Lee Gun Woo seems much more like Ha Yeon’s father. 

GW friend: Being sick of issues with your younger sister, are you that kind of older brother?

GW: If it had to do with So Jung, I did everything I could for her without holding anything back. 

GW friend: You two are very strange siblings actually. 

So Jung: My brother Gun Woo is my only umbrella and is everything in my life.

EH: I’m touched. 

GW: You’re touched by this? What have I been doing all this time? Have I really not been able to make you feel touched much before this? 

Yay! It looks as if there will be more cute scenes between GW and EH next episode. Still need to watch ep 51, but hopeful it'll be good development since EH is shown sleeping with HY in the preview, plus the cute moment between GW and EH. 

53 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

YR: Ajusshi is really the type that woman like.

JK: Then why don’t you change the father as well. Why only change the mother? Director Lee Gun Woo seems much more like Ha Yeon’s father. 

GW friend: Being sick of issues with your younger sister, are you that kind of older brother?

GW: If it had to do with So Jung, I did everything I could for her without holding anything back. 

GW friend: You two are very strange siblings actually. 

So Jung: My brother Gun Woo is my only umbrella and is everything in my life.

EH: I’m touched. 

GW: You’re touched by this? What have I been doing all this time? Have I really not been able to make you feel touched much before this? 

Yay! It looks as if there will be more cute scenes between GW and EH next episode. Still need to watch ep 51, but hopeful it'll be good development since EH is shown sleeping with HY in the preview, plus the cute moment between GW and EH. 

There you go, the fauxcest angle, Gun Woo's dad needs to realize that So Jung has Flower in the Attic issues and send her overseas asap.

Finally, EH has told Crazy Ajumma that she's going to nurse HY after hearing him cry during a morning blood draw.  Crazy Ajumma is falling down from fatigue, and there is really no one else to do it since both of her children are working, and JK has flatly refused to do it since she's going to be doing the drama. Crazy Ajumma was even looking for a hired nurse to be with HY. And, she knows that EH would be a million times better and more caring than anyone else who would stay with HY. I guess even Crazy Ajumma was working from a bit of conscience, however, since she was refusing EH's offerings because she has no intention of letting HY go to her when he's well, so she couldn't impose on EH just because HY is sick, only to tell her to leave as soon as he's better.  Still, I don't care about any of that. I'm just glad that HY is going to get his mother back. I can't imagine EH will let HY go ever again, but will fight for him this time.

Also, GW is holding firm against So Jung, despite blandishments by his friend and father to pay her more attention. I think he understands that would be detrimental, feeding into her possessiveness of him. Also, he's so concerned about HY and EH right now, that he has no room to pay attention to healthy So Jung. I'm glad, however, that So Jung is seeing that other people in her life care for her deeply, both Jung Hoon (GW's friend. I guess I should start calling him by name by now) and her father who went out of their way to show her they care. Despite So Jung's words in the preview of how GW is her whole life, I'm hoping that she's brought back from the edge of crazy so that when she and EH finally realize that they're sisters, they can be happy for each other, rather than have So Jung be even more bitter about it. 

There was a cute moment for GW and EH in this episode which I was happy about, even if it was too brief. GW helping out by cleaning up at the restaurant and smiling in his loving way at EH, and the others tease him for liking EH in front of EH which only causes both of them to smile. It makes me wonder if these two are slowly backing into a relationship without much fanfare. Still, I want to see the conversation where EH finally accepts GW's affections and hopefully returns them.

Can't believe SJ pushed his own mother down in order to protect his mother-in-law. What was that boy thinking? Whew. It's not even as if his mother-in-law wasn't giving as good as she was getting, either. Boy is not in his right mind, his head must be spinning from being squeezed by his mother and his wife and her family. Now, with JK firmly saying that she's going to live away from SJ's family home, it'll be interesting to see whether SJ follows her or not. My guess is he will since he seems to love JK more than anything else right now. I have to give JK and SJ that they do really seem to love each other. If SJ could let his mother go and live as JK's whipped husband, then she would probably be very happy. SJ may be happy about that as well, since he would be able to be with JK. Of course, he would have to feel guilty over treating his mother the way he did, as well as eventually coming to resent having to be meek and whipped all the time to JK and her mother, but he can't have everything. I'm entertained by the idea that SJ would willingly go into a hell of his own making where he has no support and his life revolves solely around JK. He's too spoiled to understand right now what that would mean. His mother has catered to his taste and cleaned up after him all this time. He doesn't realize how different it would be at JK and her mother's beck and call. 

24 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Also, GW is holding firm against So Jung, despite blandishments by his friend and father to pay her more attention. I think he understands that would be detrimental, feeding into her possessiveness of him. Also, he's so concerned about HY and EH right now, that he has no room to pay attention to healthy So Jung. I'm glad, however, that So Jung is seeing that other people in her life care for her deeply, both Jung Hoon (GW's friend. I guess I should start calling him by name by now) and her father who went out of their way to show her they care. 

There was a cute moment for GW and EH in this episode which I was happy about, even if it was too brief. GW helping out by cleaning up at the restaurant and smiling in his loving way at EH, and the others tease him for liking EH in front of EH which only causes both of them to smile. It makes me wonder if these two are slowly backing into a relationship without much fanfare. Still, I want to see the conversation where EH finally accepts GW's affections and hopefully returns them.

SJ may be happy about that as well, since he would be able to be with JK. Of course, he would have to feel guilty over treating his mother the way he did, as well as eventually coming to resent having to be meek and whipped all the time to JK and her mother, but he can't have everything. I'm entertained by the idea that SJ would willingly go into a hell of his own making where he has no support and his life revolves solely around JK. He's too spoiled to understand right now what that would mean. His mother has catered to his taste and cleaned up after him all this time. He doesn't realize how different it would be at JK and her mother's beck and call. 

Sorry to cut your post but I absolutely think that it is necessary to draw lines around So Jung and Gun Woo's relation. Loving your brother has its set of limits, her's is way off limit. 

And yes, SJ should follow JK out, I give him 2 weeks max to figure out what they truly are. SJ out of his mother's home means no more money and JK and her mother will abandon him then.

2 hours ago, viyra said:

If EH has all the necessary legal adoption documents, then she might be able to claim HY; however, if their court is so smart, they would need to find out HOW the boy was adopted; they also need to show HY was abandoned by the rightful parents.  I guess in one episode, EH mentioned to someone that she knew how HY was left at the gate of the parents' house.

Chance of SJ trying to use EH by getting back together with her is too little - EH has learned her mistake and she is so sure that SJ never liked her.  Also, it is obvious how much SJ loves JK and is currently doing everything she tells him to do.

In am American court yes you would  given a great chance of getting custody. In k court...that's different because we have two of the bio parents...and in their system bio parents trump adoptive parents every time. Ultimately in this drama....SJ is(will) going to see the error of his obsession with JK and let HY go back with EH. His (SJ) only real crime is he loves a woman who has no love for him, but using both him and their son for a stage prop.

4 hours ago, viyra said:

Chance of SJ trying to use EH by getting back together with her is too little - EH has learned her mistake and she is so sure that SJ never liked her

@viyra  In the beginning Ajjumma was against EH adopting HY because she wanted him to be adopted by another couple so she didn't have to see him or have any strings attach to him.. Crazy Ajjumma also wrote some kind of statement right along with the adoption agency EH used to live herself.. Both agency and Ajjumma highly reccommend to be the mother of HY.. Ajjumma saw it as way to see her G/son and help him quietly. She changed her heart hearing how much Hy liked Gw and not Sj so she had to get G/son back.. But Eh has all the legal paper work stating Hy is hers from day one.. She was only thinking it was right for her to step out of the picture due to ajjumma telling her she only wanted blood relations in her home but EH thought she was doing whats best for HY..  Now Sj told her he was marrying her for the sole purpose for the sake of HY but now EH has learned that SJ can be as horrible as his mother and it's no way she'll trust any words from his mouth,, Even in Hy sickes moments Him and Ajjumma have displayed they true nature to her.. No way she'll ever go back to SJ if anything she'll use him the way he used her.. But as of now all SJ is thinking about is how to keep his wife and family happy and everyone getting alone..

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Thanks @stroppyse I knew crazy ajjuma was going to show SJ just were JK priorities are and they not with him and the child and she's right; Why not change HY father because Gw is more of a dad to him then SJ.. I knew crazy ajjumma was going to pukk this stunt.. SMH But in the long run all her SJ and JK actions would benefit EH..

3 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

There you go, the fauxcest angle, Gun Woo's dad needs to realize that So Jung has Flower in the Attic issues and send her overseas asap.

Amen @Nymeria289  Well said.. I think dad has realized it's something wrong with her..

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Can't believe SJ pushed his own mother down in order to protect his mother-in-law. What was that boy thinking? Whew. It's not even as if his mother-in-law wasn't giving as good as she was getting, either. Boy is not in his right mind, his head must be spinning from being squeezed by his mother and his wife and her family. Now, with JK firmly saying that she's going to live away from SJ's family home, it'll be interesting to see whether SJ follows her or not. My guess is he will since he seems to love JK more than anything else right now. I have to give JK and SJ that they do really seem to love each other. If SJ could let his mother go and live as JK's whipped husband, then she would probably be very happy. SJ may be happy about that as well, since he would be able to be with JK. Of course, he would have to feel guilty over treating his mother the way he did, as well as eventually coming to resent having to be meek and whipped all the time to JK and her mother, but he can't have everything. I'm entertained by the idea that SJ would willingly go into a hell of his own making where he has no support and his life revolves solely around JK. He's too spoiled to understand right now what that would mean. His mother has catered to his taste and cleaned up after him all this time. He doesn't realize how different it would be at JK and her mother's beck and call. 

@stroppyse  I'm loving he's in his hell and this is his karma the price he has to pay for using EH. I'm loving it round 1 goes to JK and mama next round ajjuma bringing EH back..Ajjumma is going to keep EH around because it's going to run JK crazy that she'll never get Hy to like her.. She'll take all this out on SJ.

3 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

And yes, SJ should follow JK out, I give him 2 weeks max to figure out what they truly are. SJ out of his mother's home means no more money and JK and her mother will abandon him then.

He won't be leaving not until he's in debt up the ying yang and loan sharks is after him and they'll be sending them to crazy ajjuma.. And she'll send them back to JK she's his wife.. Boy this should be fun..

BTW @viyra  The courts will find out all about how HY came to EH ajjuma is going to reveal that video

Guest my2centsworth

Love all your comments after last nights raw esp. Got me to thinking so help me with these questions, please. (1) Did not EH legally adopt HY and it was then he took her last name IM?  (2)  Did she give up those right when SJ married JK? I don't think she did. I think that when SJ married EH, he used that opportunity to put HY on his family registry and change HY last name to Seo. Correct me if I am wrong. And this leads me to believe that EH does have some rights in the Korean courts over custody of HY. Yes, on the whole....Korean courts usually side with the bio parents and if those parents over fighting over custody, the court usually side with the "rich parent". But even the courts in Korea are changing and looking at what is best for the child.

Now.....my thoughts on the custody battle. After the "war of the mothers...you slap my child, I slap yours"  (lol)  It is only a matter of time before SJ and JK go their separate ways. Then the battle over HY will begin between SJ and his family and JK and her mother. That is when I believe EH will step in. So we will have a three-way fight. I also think that when SJ and JK split. JK will proceed with her abortion plans. This will make SJ furious and want HY even more.  If SJ with his mother goes up against JK and her mother......the _hit will hit the fan. A BIG MEDIA BLITZ ! ! !  Sooner are later that video of JK's mom leaving HY as an infant at the doorstep will be revealed and JK will longer be an issue on custody and her career will go "bye bye".......HIP HIP HOORAY ! ! ! !   Then the battle will be between EH and SJ.  SJ and his mom will be fearful of losing  custody and SJ will make his move to re-unite with EH. I can see the fist fight no between SJ and GW......lol  Of course, EH won't fall for his lies again. So eveil grandmother will try to get her back for him. Again EH won't fall for it. The media is going crazy over all this and soon the "thought dead" father of EH will appear. That old lady thinks she having a hard time now...just wait....lol :angry:

Next will come GW's father and sister. His father will see EH in a better light that SY. Not sure where this angle of this drama will take us......but will put on my "thinking cap" and get back with you....lol :)

The above is only my wild imagination working overtime. Let me know what you think will happen. But do agree..... time for the custody fight to begin........draw yours swords and take a side.....EH and HY of course....lol :wink:

Guest my2centsworth
2 hours ago, valentvcd said:

lol .... Usually I just lurking and reading, I wish I can write all my thought just like you @stroppyse @my2centsworth, @sava2savabut you all 3 write what I thought already :D 

Thanks you so very much for the lovely comment.........I aim to please....lol  :lol: Waiting for you to join in and let us know your point of view......don't be a lurker. It's fun to lurk but more fun to join in !  :)

9 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

Love all your comments after last nights raw esp. Got me to thinking so help me with these questions, please. (1) Did not EH legally adopt HY and it was then he took her last name IM?  (2)  Did she give up those right when SJ married JK? I don't think she did. I think that when SJ married EH, he used that opportunity to put HY on his family registry and change HY last name to Seo. Correct me if I am wrong. And this leads me to believe that EH does have some rights in the Korean courts over custody of HY. Yes, on the whole....Korean courts usually side with the bio parents and if those parents over fighting over custody, the court usually side with the "rich parent". But even the courts in Korea are changing and looking at what is best for the child.

Now.....my thoughts on the custody battle. After the "war of the mothers...you slap my child, I slap yours"  (lol)  It is only a matter of time before SJ and JK go their separate ways. Then the battle over HY will begin between SJ and his family and JK and her mother. That is when I believe EH will step in. So we will have a three-way fight. I also think that when SJ and JK split. JK will proceed with her abortion plans. This will make SJ furious and want HY even more.  If SJ with his mother goes up against JK and her mother......the _hit will hit the fan. A BIG MEDIA BLITZ ! ! !  Sooner are later that video of JK's mom leaving HY as an infant at the doorstep will be revealed and JK will longer be an issue on custody and her career will go "bye bye".......HIP HIP HOORAY ! ! ! !   Then the battle will be between EH and SJ.  SJ and his mom will be fearful of losing  custody and SJ will make his move to re-unite with EH. I can see the fist fight no between SJ and GW......lol  Of course, EH won't fall for his lies again. So eveil grandmother will try to get her back for him. Again EH won't fall for it. The media is going crazy over all this and soon the "thought dead" father of EH will appear. That old lady thinks she having a hard time now...just wait....lol :angry:

Next will come GW's father and sister. His father will see EH in a better light that SY. Not sure where this angle of this drama will take us......but will put on my "thinking cap" and get back with you....lol :)

The above is only my wild imagination working overtime. Let me know what you think will happen. But do agree..... time for the custody fight to begin........draw yours swords and take a side.....EH and HY of course....lol :wink:

The key thing is SJ put HY under his family name...that there I believe ends EH argument in the k court....but kdrama court...is something different, but as you said...the courts are changing to reflect modern times.

Translation for preview of episode 53.

JK to SJ: It was this, darling, that you wanted. 

JK to EH: Don’t pretend to be his real mother. 

EH to JK: Your words are too much. 

SJ to GW: Your manners are sorely lacking. 

GW to SJ: That you didn’t know that the woman you loved was pregnant with a child, and that the child had been born and was dying, as a man and as a father, isn’t that something you should be ashamed of?

EH to woman: Ajumma, that’s right, isn’t it?

Woman to EH: President Im’s daughter, Eun Hee? Omo! How could we run into each other here?!

GW to SJ: It’s not easy for me to keep coming here, but in order to protect the woman I love, the child I love, I can endure much more than this. 

How can one not fall for GW's earnestness and determination to be with the people he loves and to protect them. I think both SJ and JK need another few slaps in the head. Their child is dying and they're getting all petty about manners and roles? Then again, JK is too busy being an actress to be able to spend any time at HY's side anyway. And, SJ's specialties are to lick JK's shoed and to be snarky while the hard part is being done by someone else.

And I echo @euraka's sentiment. Thank goodness, someone from EH's past shows up. Maybe they can start showing the uncovering of SJ's mother'e evil deeds. 

Episode 52 was happy in that there were happy scenes of EH finally being with HY, feeding him, hugging, sleeping together albeit still in the hospital. Also, GW and EH's relationship seems to have reached a nice easy place. I don't know that they're dating, but EH is accepting GW's help and he clearly has a place in her life and her heart. Given that right now, they're both focussed on HY, that's enough of their relationship to keep me going. 

There were some ominous signs as well though. The jealousy over HY's affections has become even stronger. Both SJ and JK objected to EH nursing HY, despite SJ's mother's point that HY's life has to be saved first. JK would rather hire a nurse, despite SJ's mother's point that HY wasn't eating before while with EH, HY was eating. It's clear, though, that SJ's mother has misgivings about EH being close to HY still, and has warned her a number of times that she'll only allow it until HY's treatments are over, however, I was happy to see that EH responded that they can talk about that later, right now, the only thing on her mind is to get HY better. JK's jealousy over not getting the affection and respect that is her due as his mother seems to have determined her resolve to carry her current baby to term and do better by it. Unfortunately, she keeps having stomach pains. It keeps making me think that she'll miscarry, in which case, she'll probably be replaced as the actress in the drama role that she's doing since she won't be able to shoot the drama while she's in the hospital recovering from the miscarriage, and without the drama or the baby that she is hoping to birth, she'll fight harder for HY. 

GW's father also seemed displeased having found out more about EH and HY. He asked Jung Hoon about it, and was irritated that JH hadn't reported this to him previously. JH tried to defend himself saying that EH had disappeared for awhile, out of HY's life and GW's life, and only resurfaced when HY became ill. However, GW's father was clearly angry about it, and said that he would take care of it. JH tried to ask him what he had in mind, but GW's father simply responded again that he would take care of it. I know that GW's father will eventually come around, but I wonder what he's going to do right now. With EH's mind full of HY, I don't know if she can take any more aggression from GW's family, since she already knows that GW's little sister dislikes her as well. GW won't be happy about it, but I'm wondering if he'll decide to give up EH and HY for the time being in order to protect them from his family. I hope not, given his determination thus far to stay by EH and be there for her and HY, but who knows. Since there are so many episodes left and EH and GW aren't even a couple yet, I fear for what else is going to be thrown at them to try to keep them apart. I really, really hope that GW's father surprises us all, takes his time to learn all the details of what's going on, understands what is in his son's heart, and helps them rather than being another obstacle for them to overcome. 

Other random asides. So Jung has dinner with JH, asking him if she was strange to be so involved with GW's affairs. When JH responds that it was a little strange, So Jung seemed to understand that she was being an interfering irritant to GW. So Jung goes on to tell him that she was adopted as a child, which JH hadn't known before. GW and his mother were the ones who came every week to her orphanage, and even though So Jung wasn't able to speak at the time, she liked them a lot and GW took care of her. One day, GW came with his father, so she asked GW where his mother was, and that was when she started speaking again.  Thus, GW became her everything. 

And a final bit of entertainment for me. I'm still enjoying SJ being caught between his wife and his mother. I actually don't care how much SJ may love JK and is literally willing to do anything to be with her. His dirty tricks on EH in order to get to HY forever mars him in my estimation. There are some things that a human being should not do. So, I still enjoy watching him get headaches and being told off by his mother and his wife constantly. He's a henpecked husband and a beaten down son. Given that previously he had lorded over everything and been fawned on, some smackdown for him is fine. Am I evil for enjoying his continued suffering so much? I think I seriously laugh whenever he's getting yet another haranguing by his mother or JK. 

@stroppyse- no, you're not evil regarding your thoughts on SJ - I feel the same way.  He is getting worn out right now because of the 2 women he can't disobey - and these women would make him repeat when he had done before - and I hope EH don't fall for his tricks anymore.

I am still having reservations about GW father - I go back and forth on his character - but I see him more as a reasonable person.  I hope he digs on the HY/EH more by himself and not just trust anybody's words.  I hope he finds the whole truth about EH-SJ marriage and divorce.  SJ and JK are working in his company so it should be easy for him to find out everything - if he will play smart.  I don't want to see GW and EH going through hell because of the evil people around them. 

Archived