[Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람, Thansk for support this thread.

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preview episode 50

Translation of preview.

SJ Mother: What are you doing here?

EH: Do you want to pass this on? Or shall we start again? You wanted blood relatives to live together, so I allowed it to happen.

GW: Don’t be like this. I miss the little sister who in the past trusted everything I said. 

So Jung: You’re meeting that impossible woman, so how can I accept such errant behavior?

GW: During all this time, I must have allowed So Jung to get her way too much. I can’t let her do that this time, nor do I want to. 

EH: He’ll just be sick for a short while and then get up soon, won’t he? Like before?

GW: Of course. Even today, Ha Yeon definitely heard your voice. 

8 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Translation of preview.

SJ Mother: What are you doing here?

EH: Do you want to pass this on? Or shall we start again? You wanted blood relatives to live together, so I allowed it to happen.

GW: Don’t be like this. I miss the little sister who in the past trusted everything I said. 

So Jung: You’re meeting that impossible woman, so how can I accept such errant behavior?

GW: During all this time, I must have allowed So Jung to get her way too much. I can’t let her do that this time, nor do I want to. 

EH: He’ll just be sick for a short while and then get up soon, won’t he? Like before?

GW: Of course. Even today, Ha Yeon definitely heard your voice. 

Thank You So much @stroppyse  SJ family is all whack out, Who cares if Eh is there to see HY he needs alol the encouragement he could gets. How dare they ask whats she's doing there only a person who didn't care about the boy wouldn't show up.. Whatsa wrong with these people.. Now I'm wondering how did she get in to see him.. SJ looks at EH with utterly disgust how can she not see this..  So my guess is her first visit she wasn't allowed to see him because Gw is saying he heard her voice, So hoping HY kick up a fit about not seeing EH and the Dr.s are telling them it's good for Hy to see the person he wants to see the most if not his sickness could get worse

I really think Gw and dad is beginning to see just how foul SJ actions are, But I'm glad Gw is going to start laying down law to her about his business and he rightfully should right along with dad.. I'm waiting for dad to put two and two together something isn't right about her action with Gw.. I'm hoping he visits EH and explain that he'll allow her and Gw to see one another if it's only to change Sj views about Gw because of something not done soon I fear she'll hurt someone with her obsessesion behavior.. She really needs help.. bSJ talks about errant behavior what about hers Gw should tell her is her behavior any better..

OST part 1: Espresso - last farewell

Wow. Beautiful song. Lyrics:

가니 너 정말 가는거니
이제 우리 다 끝나버린거니
자꾸 불러도 소리쳐도
넌 정말 안들리는거니

우니 대체 왜 우는거니
미안하단 말은 하지마라
밝게 웃는 모습 보며
떠나고 싶었는데
그래야 하는데

안녕 널 부르는 마지막
돌이킬 수 없는 인사인걸
이 시간이 지나면
다신 볼 수 없는 사랑
난 너와 헤어지는 순간이야

잘 지내란 그런 말은 하지마라
이 자릴 난 지킬게
널 기다릴게

안녕 지금 널 붙잡는거야
널 보낼 수 없는 사람인걸
오늘 밤이 지나면
볼 수 없을까봐
안돼 이렇게 나를
떠나면 안돼
인정 할 수 없는 이별인걸
이 시간이 지나면
다신 볼 수 없는 사랑
난 너와 헤어지는 순간이야

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

Thank You So much @stroppyse  SJ family is all whack out, Who cares if Eh is there to see HY he needs alol the encouragement he could gets. How dare they ask whats she's doing there only a person who didn't care about the boy wouldn't show up.. Whatsa wrong with these people.. Now I'm wondering how did she get in to see him.. SJ looks at EH with utterly disgust how can she not see this..  So my guess is her first visit she wasn't allowed to see him because Gw is saying he heard her voice, So hoping HY kick up a fit about not seeing EH and the Dr.s are telling them it's good for Hy to see the person he wants to see the most if not his sickness could get worse

I really think Gw and dad is beginning to see just how foul SJ actions are, But I'm glad Gw is going to start laying down law to her about his business and he rightfully should right along with dad.. I'm waiting for dad to put two and two together something isn't right about her action with Gw.. I'm hoping he visits EH and explain that he'll allow her and Gw to see one another if it's only to change Sj views about Gw because of something not done soon I fear she'll hurt someone with her obsessesion behavior.. She really needs help.. bSJ talks about errant behavior what about hers Gw should tell her is her behavior any better..

I think that when HY became critical, they allowed EH to go in to see him since HY is in an oxygen mask and EH is draped in the preview when she's by HY's bedside. I don't care how she gets in, as long as she's there with him. I think GW was saying that HY heard EH's voice because HY must have lost consciousness, and is non-reactive. 

I think in today's episode, GW's father definitely noticed that something was wrong with So Jung's obsession with GW. There is a scene where So Jung and her father are having a conversation in his office where So Jung is complaining about how GW doesn't pay any attention to her any more and won't do as she says. GW's father says that no man would like their little sister interfering in matters involving women, but SJ wasn't having any of that. SJ said very determinedly that she won't lose GW to anyone, but especially to a woman like that. GW's father had an upset expression on his face looking at SJ, so if he thought SJ was just being a little possessive before, I think he's aware that something is very wrong with SJ's obsession with GW now. 

I don't think that GW's father is entirely opposed to EH anyway, especially after seeing what a kind person she is at the restaurant, but with the issue with So Jung, I can see GW's father having no objections to GW having a healthy relationship with a good person who might be able to also tolerate So Jung. 

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I think in today's episode, GW's father definitely noticed that something was wrong with So Jung's obsession with GW. There is a scene where So Jung and her father are having a conversation in his office where So Jung is complaining about how GW doesn't pay any attention to her any more and won't do as she says. GW's father says that no man would like their little sister interfering in matters involving women, but SJ wasn't having any of that. SJ said very determinedly that she won't lose GW to anyone, but especially to a woman like that. GW's father had an upset expression on his face looking at SJ, so if he thought SJ was just being a little possessive before, I think he's aware that something is very wrong with SJ's obsession with GW now. 

Wow thanks @stroppyse  I notice this look on his face and couldn't help but think he didn't like what she said, Now if he thinks about it he could figure out this is the reason she won't marry or go on dates or sabotage every possible marriage date he has sent her on.. So my guess is they would try and set her up with Gw friend the chairman asst..  But I'm hoping now he sees he needs to do something about her like yesterday.. I'm thinking send her out of the country so Gw can develope a healthy relationship with EH without her interferring at every turn..

Right now Gw is more worried about Eh and Hy and id SJ knows whats good for her she'll stay far away..

5 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Wow thanks @stroppyse  I notice this look on his face and couldn't help but think he didn't like what she said, Now if he thinks about it he could figure out this is the reason she won't marry or go on dates or sabotage every possible marriage date he has sent her on.. So my guess is they would try and set her up with Gw friend the chairman asst..  But I'm hoping now he sees he needs to do something about her like yesterday.. I'm thinking send her out of the country so Gw can develope a healthy relationship with EH without her interferring at every turn..

Right now Gw is more worried about Eh and Hy and id SJ knows whats good for her she'll stay far away..

It's not a bad idea to set So Jung up with GW's friend/assistant, especially since the friend/assistant already really likes her. However, first, she has to get her possessive obsession with GW. A little trip overseas to give GW and EH a chance to breathe and focus on HY for the moment would be great. 

2 hours ago, sava2sava said:

TBH @stroppyse  I think this is enough for us to confirm that SJ sees Gw as her other half and she's determine to have it this way.. I still think she has envision herself as the Mdm of that family the wife to Gw and better not nobody get in her way.. I think she will try to harm EH

I'm still not convinced that So Jung wants GW for herself as a woman wants a man. I still think that they're trying to hint that So Jung is deeply traumatized by losing her family and so wants to keep her current family intact and for herself. It is the most twisted thing since that implies that So Jung wants to keep her father and her brother in stasis forever with her. Anyway, I do think that So Jung is deeply disturbed and needs psychiatric care regarding her obsession with GW regardless of what's underpinning it before she does something to hurt EH in order to get her away from GW. I do think So Jung is going to do some extremely stupid and extreme things to try to get rid of EH in the belief that once EH is out of the picture again, that GW will revert to being her adoring older brother. The fact that GW just spent untold time rushing out of the house at every opportunity to try to find EH rather than forgetting about her may mean that So Jung tries to have EH killed. I do think So Jung is that disturbed. Hopefully, her father will keep closer tabs on her.

Also, this episode, I actually found myself feeling a little sorry for JK. It was clearly a shock to her to find out how little money she had when she had been working so hard, shooting a drama and having been in 2 commercials. JK's comment to her mother that her mother wanted her to work not because JK wanted to the part, but because if JK doesn't work for a couple of months, the family would be broke, was telling. JK does need to wake up as well and see that her mother does not necessarily have her best interest at heart while her husband SJ gives in to her time and again. As much of a snake as SJ is, it's really because he cares most for JK, more than his mother, more than his son, or any other child they may have together. Which makes him a terrible father, but a fantastic husband for JK. Still, I think it's great that SJ is constantly caught in between his mother and his wife and mother-in-law. I hope it only gets worse for him so that his marriage is a complete, unending nightmare. 

I was also wondering about the scandal of JK playing a part in a drama when her son is in the hospital with a grave illness. While SJ gave a good line about how JK wanted to show her son how hard working she was, and that HY also was supporting JK on in getting the role for the drama that she wanted, I would still think that if the press got wind of it, they would paint her as a heartless monster and unfit mother. So, hopefully, JK will get bad press from her and her mother's decision to press on to do the drama when HY is fighting for his life. If the press is  bad enough, I could see JK being dropped from the drama and not being able to find another drama to cast her. In which case, JK and her family will probably live off SJ which means SJ's family money. If EH's father does come back to reclaim everything due him, so that SJ's family becomes poor also, that would be a great ending. SJ, JK, and their respective families broke and having to scramble to try to make a living. 

However, by then, I really hope HY is living with EH again, preferably with EH and GW. And, actually, as much of an idiot SJ's sister is, SJ's sister's daughter is a sweetheart, so hope that she won't suffer the consequences of her parent's greed. Or perhaps her father will come back into the scene to claim his daughter back.

4 hours ago, sava2sava said:

TBH @stroppyse  I think this is enough for us to confirm that SJ sees Gw as her other half and she's determine to have it this way.. I still think she has envision herself as the Mdm of that family the wife to Gw and better not nobody get in her way.. I think she will try to harm EH

I got this feeling in the earlier episodes especially when they were watching a movie together at home and when GW fell asleep, the why she looked at him....i don;t think a sister would look at her brother like that lol

8 minutes ago, valentvcd said:

I want to ask, did SJ recognize that EH is her sister? 

No, not yet. SJ and EH have not recognized each other as sisters. EH knows SJ as GW's sister. SJ knows EH as that woman that GW is interested in, and that she must tear GW away from.

I'm not sure that knowing that EH was her older sister would change SJ that much though in terms of her possessiveness over GW. If anything, it may make not wanting EH to be with GW even worse. 

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I'm still not convinced that So Jung wants GW for herself as a woman wants a man. I still think that they're trying to hint that So Jung is deeply traumatized by losing her family and so wants to keep her current family intact and for herself. It is the most twisted thing since that implies that So Jung wants to keep her father and her brother in stasis forever with her. Anyway, I do think that So Jung is deeply disturbed and needs psychiatric care regarding her obsession with GW regardless of what's underpinning it before she does something to hurt EH in order to get her away from GW. I do think So Jung is going to do some extremely stupid and extreme things to try to get rid of EH in the belief that once EH is out of the picture again, that GW will revert to being her adoring older brother. The fact that GW just spent untold time rushing out of the house at every opportunity to try to find EH rather than forgetting about her may mean that So Jung tries to have EH killed. I do think So Jung is that disturbed. Hopefully, her father will keep closer tabs on her.

Also, this episode, I actually found myself feeling a little sorry for JK. It was clearly a shock to her to find out how little money she had when she had been working so hard, shooting a drama and having been in 2 commercials. JK's comment to her mother that her mother wanted her to work not because JK wanted to the part, but because if JK doesn't work for a couple of months, the family would be broke, was telling. JK does need to wake up as well and see that her mother does not necessarily have her best interest at heart while her husband SJ gives in to her time and again. As much of a snake as SJ is, it's really because he cares most for JK, more than his mother, more than his son, or any other child they may have together. Which makes him a terrible father, but a fantastic husband for JK. Still, I think it's great that SJ is constantly caught in between his mother and his wife and mother-in-law. I hope it only gets worse for him so that his marriage is a complete, unending nightmare. 

I was also wondering about the scandal of JK playing a part in a drama when her son is in the hospital with a grave illness. While SJ gave a good line about how JK wanted to show her son how hard working she was, and that HY also was supporting JK on in getting the role for the drama that she wanted, I would still think that if the press got wind of it, they would paint her as a heartless monster and unfit mother. So, hopefully, JK will get bad press from her and her mother's decision to press on to do the drama when HY is fighting for his life. If the press is  bad enough, I could see JK being dropped from the drama and not being able to find another drama to cast her. In which case, JK and her family will probably live off SJ which means SJ's family money. If EH's father does come back to reclaim everything due him, so that SJ's family becomes poor also, that would be a great ending. SJ, JK, and their respective families broke and having to scramble to try to make a living. 

However, by then, I really hope HY is living with EH again, preferably with EH and GW. And, actually, as much of an idiot SJ's sister is, SJ's sister's daughter is a sweetheart, so hope that she won't suffer the consequences of her parent's greed. Or perhaps her father will come back into the scene to claim his daughter back.

@stroppyse I hope dad do something about her before she goes this far but I say she's more then capable of killing to maintain things as they are.. 

I'm also enjoying SJ being stuck in the middle of his marriage from hell, I hope he takes out loans from private loansharks also. The more he tries to please JK mom to keep all happy the more indebt he will become.. If both families go broke it would be satisfying.. I can see the more Ajjumma tries to hold on to it the faster it would go through her hands..

I'm with you JK will bring bad publicity to her role as JHB. This is going to cost her career, I think this is when she'll serve SJ divorce papers or maybe because she's pregnant they'll fight all the time because it's not in her nature to be a stay at home mom and her spotlight has went a dark black no more red carpet events no more awards shows trying to steal the limelight from her son.. No this isn't JK she'll divorce SJ and leave him with both kids and be out looking for a rich husband to make her way in society.. 

21 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@stroppyse I hope dad do something about her before she goes this far but I say she's more then capable of killing to maintain things as they are.. 

I'm also enjoying SJ being stuck in the middle of his marriage from hell, I hope he takes out loans from private loansharks also. The more he tries to please JK mom to keep all happy the more indebt he will become.. If both families go broke it would be satisfying.. I can see the more Ajjumma tries to hold on to it the faster it would go through her hands..

I'm with you JK will bring bad publicity to her role as JHB. This is going to cost her career, I think this is when she'll serve SJ divorce papers or maybe because she's pregnant they'll fight all the time because it's not in her nature to be a stay at home mom and her spotlight has went a dark black no more red carpet events no more awards shows trying to steal the limelight from her son.. No this isn't JK she'll divorce SJ and leave him with both kids and be out looking for a rich husband to make her way in society.. 

Actually, I still think JK may lose her baby, either through a miscarriage or through an abortion disguised to look like a miscarriage. She was complaining of stomach pains in today's episode. Then again, perhaps if there is another grandchild, then SJ and his mother might let HY go to EH? So, I guess I should be hoping that JK carries to term and the new baby is the one who seals JK and SJ together. Not that I really care actually. I just want HY to be back with EH. 

1 minute ago, stroppyse said:

Actually, I still think JK may lose her baby, either through a miscarriage or through an abortion disguised to look like a miscarriage. She was complaining of stomach pains in today's episode. Then again, perhaps if there is another grandchild, then SJ and his mother might let HY go to EH? So, I guess I should be hoping that JK carries to term and the new baby is the one who seals JK and SJ together. Not that I really care actually. I just want HY to be back with EH. 

I know we should be cheering and happy that HY is back with his bio family but in this case I can't.. These people has cause this boy more harm then good and all using him for they own selfish reasons.. I know Hy will be back with Gw and EH But I want that to happen soon biut we got to see how much more agony the two will go through.. I hope Gw dad steps in to help them gain custody of the boy..    

I would really, really love the dad if he is able to figure out SJ's real interest as far as GW is concerned.  The man can tell how is a person is just by looking at them - just how he put a smile on his face when he was watching EH's kindness towards a worker.  I am sure he will give way to the GW/EH relationship in the next few episodes once he finds out the truth about her.  SJ and JK are both working under the company of GW and his father -  I'm sure the father will find out about HY since the boy's condition is putting a hold on the drama they are doing.

As I had previously mentioned, SJ will feel more vengeance when she finds out her sister who left her is the  woman GW is in love with.

Guest my2centsworth
15 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Ya Welcome aboard @my2centsworth  How are you these days belated hoilidays to you and yours truly.. Yes thats another excitingf part the revelation that EH and SJ are sisters.. I thought for sure dad pick up some negative feelings she has about Gw being with any woman.. I hope he tries to get her married off soon because her relationship with Gw isn't healthy.. Even with SJ knowing that EH is her sister I still see her teaming up with kissing the grounds that JK walks on SJ.. These two means EH no good SJ hates her, He hates the fact that he can't get HY to show the samw kind of affection towards his bio mother that he shows EH.. It's a little to much for him to ask the child to love his mom as he do.. Kids pick up things they can sense from adults and Hy picks up that negative vibe from JK.. He just can't bring himself to say more then three words to her unless the cameras are rolling and he's doing it for EH sake then.. He wants her to think he's happy but in all it's not one happy day that child has spent that EH was gone.. But the real fun will begin when EH dad returns I think it's going to be SJ that tries to kill him off maybe even with the help of her sister..

@Nymeria  My feels also,  I have to put this out there to everyone When will EH start slapping SJ and crazy Ajjuma, I knew they would intervene in her seeing him. I want her to slap the taste buds out of SJ mouth.. Even if it takes her blackmailing and threatening SJ with a lawsuit I want her to do it all give these people no more sympathy..  From the preview it seems she got into the room wondering beause she caused a scene or just because the child is unconscious and can't tell if she was there or not..

Wow JK mom spends monet as fast as she makes it.. How may more loans SJ will have to take out to keep his MIL in fancy clothes looking forward to how things unfold between the two families because once Hy gets better I do see a custody battle for HY coming soon.. 

Thanks for the wonderful welcome. Watch last night's esp live stream and it ended as I suspected. That dog of a man, SJ trying to keep EH from HY. To me, he had no parental instincts anymore than JK does. But we know from the previews that EH does get to be by HY's side. I think that SJ's mom made SJ let her in. I will give that woman credit for loving that child, too bad she didn't love him from the beginning. All of which will come back to haunt her later on. Deep down she loves HY, but she is not different from anyone in that family of JK's family, except maybe KS.  Are we sure that JK and KS really are brother and sister.....lol

Been thinking about the GW, EH and SJ, aka EH's long lost little sister. My own personal conclusion is SJ doesn't realize it yet, but her feelings for GW are not that of a  brother/sister relationship, but man/woman. To me, no woman will ever be good enough for GW.  Her memories are slowly returning and my feelings will be, she will keep it a secret and go after GW for herself. After all, since an early age, she has been spoiled rotten and has always had her way and gets whatever she wants.  Though, can't wait for more of the story line to explain how she ended up in GW's family.

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

No, not yet. SJ and EH have not recognized each other as sisters. EH knows SJ as GW's sister. SJ knows EH as that woman that GW is interested in, and that she must tear GW away from.

I'm not sure that knowing that EH was her older sister would change SJ that much though in terms of her possessiveness over GW. If anything, it may make not wanting EH to be with GW even worse. 

Thank you for your explanation.. :) but the thing make me confuse, SJ doesn't lose her memory and EH doesn't change her name... I think they have to recognize each other. 

Hello All, What and episode, @stroppyse I need your services please, Just what did EH tell crazy Ajjumma thart shut her up and accepted food for HY, And why is JK using HY sickness for her own personal gains with this drama.. Can she get anymore disgusting.. Well the fallout starts tomorrow and it's going to get worst because jK will not go no where near the hospital not while she's filming anyway.. I see crazy Ajjumma letting EH see Hy she's going to use EH to probably take custody from SJ and JK..   

Archived