[Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람, Thansk for support this thread.

0ly40

the entire family is sick even Sj sister she is so selfish and she doesn't even pay attention for her own kid. EH is 100% better mother to HY than anyone in the world.

EH didn't change her name but SJ does it has been 20 years if she remembers and recognize her sister she will have a better chance fighting for HY custody I hope SJ won't do something that she will regrate being mean to her beloved sister I am looking for the reunion of the sisters and how this might change the fate of EH and GW 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Translation of episode 51 preview.

GW: Ha Yeon knows how you feel. 

EH: I shouldn’t have left him behind.

SJ Mother: What’s so good about being an actress that you can start a drama when your child is in that condition?

JK: If it wasn’t for mother-in-law, I wouldn’t have thrown Ha Yeon away in the first place.

JK Mother: What did you do so right that you have the nerve to lay a hand on my daughter?

SJ’s Sister’s Business Partner?: (He says a phrase that I’m not sure of without more context) It must have been fun. 

GW: I ask this of you sincerely.

SJ: What is the relationship between you two anyway?

GW: If Ha Yeon had not been ill, I wouldn’t have appeared. 

JK Mother: Get it from them. Show them exactly how expensive it is to hit an actress’ cheek.

Wow, a lot of hitting going on. SJ's mother hitting JK. JK's mother hitting SJ in retaliation for JK getting hit. It looks as if the gloves will be off between the mothers-in-law, and SJ will suffer through it all. I'm sure he must be so happy to have his dreams come true like this and to get exactly what he wanted without any thought to the people he had to deceive and hurt in order to make JK his wife. So, so happy for him. 

I don't like the hint of curiosity in his voice regarding the relationship between EH and GW, however. Hope it's just him being his assy self rather than a specter of jealousy that EH, the woman who had a crush on him growing up, that he then used to get his child then discarded, might actually like someone other than himself. 

Also a little concerned about the paperwork that SJ and his mother discuss that makes HY a member of his family rather than legally EH's child, and what that means in the upcoming custody battle. 

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

Hello All, What and episode, @stroppyse I need your services please, Just what did EH tell crazy Ajjumma thart shut her up and accepted food for HY, And why is JK using HY sickness for her own personal gains with this drama.. Can she get anymore disgusting.. Well the fallout starts tomorrow and it's going to get worst because jK will not go no where near the hospital not while she's filming anyway.. I see crazy Ajjumma letting EH see Hy she's going to use EH to probably take custody from SJ and JK..   

Here is a translation of the conversation between EH and Crazy Ajumma that you were wondering about: 

SJ Mother: What are you doing here?

EH: I hear that treatment has started. It’s going to be very hard for him. 

SJ Mother: Perhaps. Could you please stop acting as if you know what’s going on with my family business?

EH: If you had taken care of him properly, I wouldn’t have acted as if I knew. You wanted bloodlines to live together, so I allowed him to go. 

SJ Mother: As a child grows, he could become ill…

EH: No. This isn’t just a that kind of thing (normal level of childhood illness). How could you let him develop this kind of disease? I’m so angry right now, but I’m restraining myself. 

SJ Mother: You’re talking as if you’re making a major allowance. 

EH: Feed this to him. I know best what Ha Yeon’s tastes are. I don’t want to exchange nasty words with you when there is a sick child. I’ll just make food for him to eat. 

SJ Mother: I know how to make food as well. I don’t need things like this.

EH: When he’s feeling nauseous, they say a little chocolate bar can be good for it.

SJ Mother: I said leave!

EH: What Kim Ja Kyung’s mother and you did, I know all about it. I kept quiet about it for Ha Yeon’s sake, not because I didn’t know about it. Do you want to give this to him, or shall we start again?

SJ Mother: Fine. (takes package) Hurry up and go. 

EH: Make sure he eats it. Definitely.

JK is just disgusting. I had wondered about the possible PR over HY being sick while she starts filming. So, in order to try to spike those, she's actually using HY's illness to get sympathy for herself? Though, it seems that her public is not being told exactly how sick HY is. I think now would be a great time for a custody battle, so that JK can be seen for what she is, a woman who abandons her child in the hospital so that she can do what she wants. I can't imagine there would be great press for her if everyone got wind of how sick HY actually is, regardless of how JK and her mother would try to spin it. 

SJ curiousity about EH/GW relationship is going to happen because what he doesn't realize is that his dream is collasping because JK and his mother are going to be nasty to each other all the while HY is dying of this illness. SJ will turn to EH because even he knew she was and is a great mother, but the fact that EH/GW are growing closer together SJ is going to want to stop that immediately and my guess will be he will use HY to get them to separate.

Okay, so JK's mother demanded an entire building from SJ's mother, as the price of having JK drop the drama that she's just started. That was some blunt speaking. If JK doesn't work, then JK's family doesn't have anything to live on. SJ's mother offered them a living allowance, which JK's mother said wasn't enough. Then JK's mother demanded an entire building. Then JK's family could live on the rents from that building. 

It must be hard having such a money hungry woman be one's mother. The preview was pretty exciting with the respective mothers-in-law smacking the in-law child on the cheeks. And, SJ and his mother are still trying to prevent EH from seeing HY. Seeing HY in his bed, staring at the door, and hoping his mother comes to him breaks my heart, however. I wish EH would go see HY no matter what it took.

I'm very tired of So Jung's jealousy over her brother. GW's assistant/friend needs to stop feeding into it, though. Can't believe that he sent flowers with a loving note of encouragement in it to So Jung signed with GW's name. He thinks he's doing this to make So Jung feel better, but he doesn't seem to see that her obsession with her brother is a sickness, not something to be catered to. Oh well.

It was very loyal of YR to try to figure out a way of carrying the pictures around. Fortunately, her mother's business partner was happy to help. He seems to have more of a parent feel than YR's mother, for sure. And, YR's idea of taping the tube securely so that it could only be opened once she's conveyed it to EH was brilliant. Now, at least YR will be able to let HY know that she conveyed his drawings to EH. Though, I'm still hoping that EH force her way into that room to see him since it's clear that what he needs most is her right now. Poor HY, so scared and feeling alone. 

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I don't like the hint of curiosity in his voice regarding the relationship between EH and GW, however. Hope it's just him being his assy self rather than a specter of jealousy that EH, the woman who had a crush on him growing up, that he then used to get his child then discarded, might actually like someone other than himself. 

Also a little concerned about the paperwork that SJ and his mother discuss that makes HY a member of his family rather than legally EH's child, and what that means in the upcoming custody battle. 

@stroppyse  They still needs Eh to sign papers giving up her rights to HY, SJ knows just as the lawyer told him by his past actions towards her and his sudden marriage to the childs real mother after he fake a marriage to EH to gain custody of HY all isn't in his favor even if he is with the childs bio mother... The point being is that EH had Hy from the very first day he was born and her relationship with Gw is a real threat because they have been more of parents to Hy then he and JK.. And Still showing care and concern for the child when JK is off parading around on a drama set.. SJ is afraid of EH finding out if she marries Gw he'll lose custody of Hy and lose his wife in the process because JK has no reason to stay with him anymore and certainly not have this second baby.. If she must carry it she'll give that one to SJ also maybe even try and pass the new baby off to EH telling her they brothers and sister or whatever she has let them be raised together even if she has to send money to EH every month for the second child which she'll make SJ do.. While she gets alimony.. I hope her and mom do set his stupid self up like this and ajjumma has no other choice but to pay it.. I still think EH should file a lawsuit on all of them JK and SJ.. 

BTW thanks so much for the translation, This is what EH needs to do be cold and direct looking her stright in the eye when she speaks to her .. Ajjumma knows she's right they had to have seen signs and noticed him becoming sick all they thought it was he has a sickness for EH which played a major factor in his breakdown.. I'm praying JK using his sickness and the netz sympathy backfires on her..

2 hours ago, Triton823 said:

SJ curiousity about EH/GW relationship is going to happen because what he doesn't realize is that his dream is collasping because JK and his mother are going to be nasty to each other all the while HY is dying of this illness. SJ will turn to EH because even he knew she was and is a great mother, but the fact that EH/GW are growing closer together SJ is going to want to stop that immediately and my guess will be he will use HY to get them to separate.

@Triton823  As long as SJ is married to JK I don't see this happening, Even if SJ tells her he will allow her to see him I think EH has smarten up enough to know that he's hiding something.. Would I would like is for Gw to dig deeper in EH rights and what would happen if she marries if EH knew she culd keep custody of Hy regardless to the lies SJ claim she wouldn't let him lie to her to get his way..

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Okay, so JK's mother demanded an entire building from SJ's mother, as the price of having JK drop the drama that she's just started. That was some blunt speaking. If JK doesn't work, then JK's family doesn't have anything to live on. SJ's mother offered them a living allowance, which JK's mother said wasn't enough. Then JK's mother demanded an entire building. Then JK's family could live on the rents from that building. 

Wow @stroppyse  JK mom really showing her true colors, Yes the custody battle begins before crazy ajjuma gives JK mom a building she'll let JK do that drama and allow EH to step back in she's going to talk EH into filing for her rights to HY and this could be how the divorce comes also in the mean time dur to work and stress her mother giving her on how to get that building from SJ will cause her to miscarry..Crazy Ajjuma will let EH use that recording showing JK mother abandoning the child.. So I'll say the fun begins next week..

It must be hard having such a money hungry woman be one's mother. The preview was pretty exciting with the respective mothers-in-law smacking the in-law child on the cheeks. And, SJ and his mother are still trying to prevent EH from seeing HY. Seeing HY in his bed, staring at the door, and hoping his mother comes to him breaks my heart, however. I wish EH would go see HY no matter what it took.

Now I just hope EH takes they family fued and takes all of them to court because none has the boy best interest at heart.. I'm liking Jk brther being friends with EH friend she can get him drunk and tells it all.. But Crazy Ajjumma and SJ got themselves some true in-laws and if he wants to have JK he's going to have to pay to have her and keep her.. But I think before any business with the building crazy ajjumma will find out that SJ took a loan out for her brothers business and things are going to be exchanged for that..

I'm very tired of So Jung's jealousy over her brother. GW's assistant/friend needs to stop feeding into it, though. Can't believe that he sent flowers with a loving note of encouragement in it to So Jung signed with GW's name. He thinks he's doing this to make So Jung feel better, but he doesn't seem to see that her obsession with her brother is a sickness, not something to be catered to. Oh well.

I thought Gw friend sent that stuff in Gw name he really opening a can of worms he knows for a fact as he said it himself that she was obsess with Gw now him doing something like this I don't understand.. But I do see his intention he knows he would have problems trying to get her to see him as a potential partner as long as her and Gw is at odds.. I'm wondering who wil notice it first between him and dad that she's mentallly unstable..

It was very loyal of YR to try to figure out a way of carrying the pictures around. Fortunately, her mother's business partner was happy to help. He seems to have more of a parent feel than YR's mother, for sure. And, YR's idea of taping the tube securely so that it could only be opened once she's conveyed it to EH was brilliant. Now, at least YR will be able to let HY know that she conveyed his drawings to EH. Though, I'm still hoping that EH force her way into that room to see him since it's clear that what he needs most is her right now. Poor HY, so scared and feeling alone. 

Now when this custody battle begins, She won;t be of no help to her brother and mother because of her own treatment towards her child EH was the one doing things for her.. I hope her dad shows up and snatch her up..

Well this is all for today guy's.. Time to get some rest work tonight..

38 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

But I think before any business with the building crazy ajjumma will find out that SJ took a loan out for her brothers business and things are going to be exchanged for that..

Actually, @sava2sava, Crazy Ajumma just found out that SJ gave JK's brother the money to set up a store. She overheard her daughter talking about it in the episode today. I don't know if that's going to be a card somehow. I can see how JK and her mother would say that SJ did it on his own and that they didn't ask for him for it, or something like that. Anyway, it looks as if JK and her mother are going to extract every cent that they can from SJ and his mother. Though even with that, I don't know if JK would be willing to give up her role as Jang Hee Bin in the drama. 

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Actually, @sava2sava, Crazy Ajumma just found out that SJ gave JK's brother the money to set up a store. She overheard her daughter talking about it in the episode today. I don't know if that's going to be a card somehow. I can see how JK and her mother would say that SJ did it on his own and that they didn't ask for him for it, or something like that. Anyway, it looks as if JK and her mother are going to extract every cent that they can from SJ and his mother. Though even with that, I don't know if JK would be willing to give up her role as Jang Hee Bin in the drama. 

JK isn't going to give up her role as JHB this is why I think crazy Ajjumma, She'll try and team up with EH again.. EH is showing a mother love for her adopted child while JK could careless her career cme first before any child.. Ajjumma is going to allow her in because she's coming up with a plan to get rid of JK baby and all. SJ has disappointed her so bad..  Ajjuma knows bringing EH in SJ Jk and even JK greedy mother don't stand a chance when it comes to custody for HY.. This custody battle is coming and Ajjumma isn't going to give up a dime she's going to tell JK go ahead and take care of her family better yet she can live with them.. EH is going to be drag back into the custody battle.. I think any judge will see that EH and Hy is used by that family for they own personal gains and will grant her custody because she's the only one that has HY best intrest at heart..

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Let them fight each other and tear each other apart. This is just the start, the gloves are off and SJ will realize very soon what Monster he has married.

As for, EH, she is still a nice person at heart but seems to have understood that You Fight fire with fire. I am a bit annoyed at SJ's curiosity at EH's budding relationship with GW, I don't see him falling for her but just to snatch away her happiness, he might do crap again once JK drops his ass like a hot potato

@sava2sava- I  don't know if I want to agree with your theory - or should I say I hope that doesn't happen.  I am just hoping that when that happens and the two evil mother and son approach EH, that EH don't resort to noble idiocy and give in again for the sake of HY.  I am sure in the end, we will see a happy family in GW, EH and HY but the process to get there would be cruel for the 3 of them. 

I don't understand why JK mom is demanding money from SJ mom; nothing has happened yet - JK is still doing the drama.  And yes, the conversation between SJ sister and JK mom regarding the money loaned to GwangSoo got busted.

When can we see some sweet moments between EH and GW?  GW is just too cute to look at.

BTW - thanks so much for the summary of today's episode @stroppyse.

Guest my2centsworth
12 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I think abortion time is coming soon.. 

You may be right about that. But if and when she does it....hope someone sees her, finds out what she has done so EH can use it to get custody of HY.

Guest my2centsworth
10 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Here is a translation of the conversation between EH and Crazy Ajumma that you were wondering about: 

SJ Mother: What are you doing here?

EH: I hear that treatment has started. It’s going to be very hard for him. 

SJ Mother: Perhaps. Could you please stop acting as if you know what’s going on with my family business?

EH: If you had taken care of him properly, I wouldn’t have acted as if I knew. You wanted bloodlines to live together, so I allowed him to go. 

SJ Mother: As a child grows, he could become ill…

EH: No. This isn’t just a that kind of thing (normal level of childhood illness). How could you let him develop this kind of disease? I’m so angry right now, but I’m restraining myself. 

SJ Mother: You’re talking as if you’re making a major allowance. 

EH: Feed this to him. I know best what Ha Yeon’s tastes are. I don’t want to exchange nasty words with you when there is a sick child. I’ll just make food for him to eat. 

SJ Mother: I know how to make food as well. I don’t need things like this.

EH: When he’s feeling nauseous, they say a little chocolate bar can be good for it.

SJ Mother: I said leave!

EH: What Kim Ja Kyung’s mother and you did, I know all about it. I kept quiet about it for Ha Yeon’s sake, not because I didn’t know about it. Do you want to give this to him, or shall we start again?

SJ Mother: Fine. (takes package) Hurry up and go. 

EH: Make sure he eats it. Definitely.

JK is just disgusting. I had wondered about the possible PR over HY being sick while she starts filming. So, in order to try to spike those, she's actually using HY's illness to get sympathy for herself? Though, it seems that her public is not being told exactly how sick HY is. I think now would be a great time for a custody battle, so that JK can be seen for what she is, a woman who abandons her child in the hospital so that she can do what she wants. I can't imagine there would be great press for her if everyone got wind of how sick HY actually is, regardless of how JK and her mother would try to spin it. 

Thanks for the translation. I am waiting for HY's doctors to come forward and tell all those selfish, crazy people how important it is for HY to have peace and to do that, he needs people around him he trusts and loves. THEN ENTER EH, GW and their crew ! ! !  Those people are really supid when they don't realize how smart HY is and how he knows what is happening to him.

Guest my2centsworth
8 hours ago, Triton823 said:

That would be very interesting. But if he does that, it may happen  after the custody battle begins and SJ will realize the only way he can keep HY is to be with EH. We have plenty of time for that, since we are not even at the half way point of the drama.

50 minutes ago, viyra said:

I don't understand why JK mom is demanding money from SJ mom; nothing has happened yet - JK is still doing the drama.  And yes, the conversation between SJ sister and JK mom regarding the money loaned to GwangSoo got busted.

When can we see some sweet moments between EH and GW?  GW is just too cute to look at.

BTW - thanks so much for the summary of today's episode @stroppyse.

Sorry for cutting your post short. Just a couple of things I wanted to respond to. JK mom is demanding money from SJ mom for JK to stop doing the drama. JK will continue doing the drama until SJ mom pays up with the building that JK mom wants. 

I totally agree on wanting to see some sweet moments between EH and GW. There are very brief moments where GW is comforting EH in her grief over not being with HY, but it would be nice to have more interactions between them.

And, you're welcome. 

2 hours ago, valentvcd said:

let's the battle custody begin... it's already 50 episode.. when will the story continue? custody battle, sisters reunite, and their father come out still alive, revenge???... too many story must reveal

I hope that EH will decide to fight for custody of HY again soon, but this is a daily so there are 100+ episodes. It may take another 10 to 20 episodes before a true custody battle is in the works. Also, as some others have pointed out, there is a question of who will actually be fighting for custody. Right now, it seems to be Crazy Ajumma vs EH. However, if HY is healthy again, then JK's mother is probably going to want him so that she can put him to work to make her money. Though, it would be terrible if JK's mother got him, then proceeded to work him to death again, then abandoned him yet again if he were to get sick again.

50 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:
9 hours ago, Triton823 said:

:SJ curiousity about EH/GW relationship is going to happen because what he doesn't realize is that his dream is collasping because JK and his mother are going to be nasty to each other all the while HY is dying of this illness. SJ will turn to EH because even he knew she was and is a great mother, but the fact that EH/GW are growing closer together SJ is going to want to stop that immediately and my guess will be he will use HY to get them to separate.

That would be very interesting. But if he does that, it may happen  after the custody battle begins and SJ will realize the only way he can keep HY is to be with EH. We have plenty of time for that, since we are not even at the half way point of the drama.

@my2centsworth & @Triton823  I don't think EH will let SJ burn her once again using HY.. EH took having HY snatch up from her hard and she's not going to let SJ or his mom use her again all in the name of HY..  EH has smarten up look at what she told Ajjumma that she only wanted blood relatives in her house.. So let them be stupid bringing EH into there game again but she'll flip the tables on them all and go after custody herself using they own game against them.. They all will be fighting her saying she's not the blood relative of HY but it won't matter due to the fats that she was with him from day one.. EH will come out victorious..Reasons being SJ and JK will be in divorce court with all they dirty laundry being noted and it will become EH weapon against them..  Also I think you and is on the same page with the DR telling them to stay away because they just keeps fighting and upsetting HY when he will only want EH with him..

It would befitting JK to get caught by a reporter catching her coming out of and abortion clinic at 9:30 at night..

2 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

As for, EH, she is still a nice person at heart but seems to have understood that You Fight fire with fire. I am a bit annoyed at SJ's curiosity at EH's budding relationship with GW, I don't see him falling for her but just to snatch away her happiness, he might do crap again once JK drops his ass like a hot potato

@Nymeria289  SJ is trying to stay one step ahead in the game.. I explained what he's really concerned about.. He knows if EH marries Gw it's no way he could fight Gw and Eh regardless to how much money Ajjumma has stolen it might get her finances questionable.. And another thing is he knows without one of his kids JK will walk on him and may even try to go after Gw again..

3 hours ago, valentvcd said:

let's the battle custody begin... it's already 50 episode.. when will the story continue? custody battle, sisters reunite, and their father come out still alive, revenge???... too many story must reveal

@valentvcd  This what makes this daily awesome it's never a dull moment in it.. I have enjoyed every episode thats aired I know the draggy part is going to come but I think when that happens the attention will be turned away from the custody battle to EH and her LIl sister trying to harm her to rid her out of Gw life.. And thats going to be something to see. I think she may end up harming Gw instead of EH.. This made me think of something she might set EH work building on fire to get rid of her once and for all but Gw will go in to get EH out and she'll be watching it all from the sidelines..  She's capable of this.. 

35 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I hope that EH will decide to fight for custody of HY again soon, but this is a daily so there are 100+ episodes. It may take another 10 to 20 episodes before a true custody battle is in the works. Also, as some others have pointed out, there is a question of who will actually be fighting for custody. Right now, it seems to be Crazy Ajumma vs EH. However, if HY is healthy again, then JK's mother is probably going to want him so that she can put him to work to make her money. Though, it would be terrible if JK's mother got him, then proceeded to work him to death again, then abandoned him yet again if he were to get sick again.

This is how her and mom is going to be seen as golddigers and only wants to use the child because long as JK been doing dramas she has nothing to show for it and her financial status will be questionable where is all the money she made and have none saved..

Archived