[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

Yes, I think 2nd wife  will be the first to find out that SHf is her daughter and would try her best to drive a wedge between Joon and Seol Hwa. Joon will be frustrated again. I wonder why there are a few here who do not like Joon..? He is a victim as much as Dr Han. I suspect he was coerced to join the Yoon family with a condition. I cannot put a finger as to what they are, but we will know in due time. 

As for Dr Han being a sibling to Joon, where did this come from ? Was there an implied statement or a hint from an incident? My take is that Dr Han is the first son of Yoon, second wife purposely had him lost, and planted Joon to take his place. Unless the first Wife had another child from another man, after being driven away from the Yoon household by second wife. So Joon came in to take Dr Han's place. Both are similar in looks somehow. Whatever the grandma adores Joon, and even likes Dr Han too...... well, maybe she Lhasa eyes for handsome guys .....!??

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, shebagirl said:

Yes, I think 2nd wife  will be the first to find out that SHf is her daughter and would try her best to drive a wedge between Joon and Seol Hwa. Joon will be frustrated again. I wonder why there are a few here who do not like Joon..? He is a victim as much as Dr Han. I suspect he was coerced to join the Yoon family with a condition. I cannot put a finger as to what they are, but we will know in due time. 

As for Dr Han being a sibling to Joon, where did this come from ? Was there an implied statement or a hint from an incident? My take is that Dr Han is the first son of Yoon, second wife purposely had him lost, and planted Joon to take his place. Unless the first Wife had another child from another man, after being driven away from the Yoon household by second wife. So Joon came in to take Dr Han's place. Both are similar in looks somehow. Whatever the grandma adores Joon, and even likes Dr Han too...... well, maybe she Lhasa eyes for handsome guys .....!??

I love JS too and his story hurts my heart. I wish he doesn't turn out to be evil I had recent feeling that the writer's willing to turn him evil :(.

If it's decided I pray it's done in a Rational way, so I could understand his point of view.  

Ooohhh....I really cannot stand SN. She is such a hypocrite. She has done nothing in her life nor work to bring $$$. She just goes around blaming SW and everyone else for lack of $$$. When her mom asked her to go and find a job, she refused for fear on being seen by her friends whom she told that she is a rich man''s daughter. I'm so sick of her princess syndrome. I don't want Ji Sang to be involved with her.

Yes I can foresee that she might fake to be SW if it turns out that SW is stepmother's daughter. And her mom might turn a blind eye to it. Papa geum will not let it happen though.

I hope writer will not turn Joon Sang to be evil or petty later on. I have a feeling that Joon Sang is the fake heir and that stepmother took him in to impersonate real grandson to prevent eldest grandson from inheriting the Co.  She wants everything to belong solely by Ji Sang. 

MH is going to be so mad and jealous that SW is going to work at PJ. If SW becomes announcer, SN will burn burn burn with jealously and will hound SW to get her an announcer job there. I foresee both MH & SN giving SW a hard time.

Tonight's episode SN oust SW for making Loving eyes at SH. 

Ooh...just watched tonight ep raw. My non Korean take on it.

SW has a serious crush on SH. She couldn't look at him in the eye. SH is stone face. Can't read what he thinks of SW.  So far he reacts like their real oppa. .. no romantic feelings.

MH report to work and was arrogant with staff. She wasn't happy with the desk that was given to her I think.

Madm Sa tried to cozy up with evil stepmother. Stepmother told Mdm Sa something that got Mdm Sa very upset. 

I think dad asked Ji Sang to join the Co.  And of course evil stepmother is more than happy to add in and ask JiSang to join his brother in the Co.  I think JiSang turned it down.

SH got the store all set up. SN & mom were there to help. SW came in to store with some flyers. Saw SH and blushed with nervousness. SH joked with SW with the drill and SW dropped the flyers in fright. She bend down to pick the papers same time as SH and cut her finger. SH tended to her finger by blowing on it. Our poor SW went moony eyes on SH. SN said something and SW pulled her finger away. SH noticed her blushes. He has that knowing sly smile on his face.I think he knows SW is infatuated with him. Later SN met JiSang on the street and I think JiSang let out that SW no longer working at station. Bratty SN run to store and scolded SW left right up down for not having that job after papa geum sold his store to pay the Co. SH had enough of SN snarls and SW kept apologisin.  He shouted and scolded SW for apologisin I think. Then he grab SW hand (read HAND, not wrist) and walked out of door. Don't know what SH said to SW and then he walked ahead. SW didn't follow as her heart was beating too darn fast. SH turned back and SW pretend to act normal. SH walked back to SW, held out his hand and ask SW to hold his. SW shyly took his hand. So we have it. Woohoo...Our OTP officially held hands tonight. :wub:

Have to wait till Monday to see more of good stuff.

12 hours ago, shebagirl said:

Joon and SHf can never be if she is step mom's daughter. Even though they don't directly share blood, him and their brother would. It's a Korean no-no! Once it comes out they are related by Ji Sang, it's over! So what bothers me about wuss? He rubs me the wrong way but I don't dissuade you from liking him.

SHm being the real grandson? We daily watchers like to throw scenarios out there and see if they stick! We do it all the time and you'd be surprised how often we turn out to be right. Me? I think SHm is the real Geum son that's was found and kept. The first adopted father enter to jail and the adopted mother abandoned him after the fire. I think wuss is the grandson because he's been there since he was a baby; however, what stepmom is holding over his head with emotional blackmail remains to be seen.

I do not want Dr Han to be the eldest Son too. Then he cannot be with Seol Hwa, since Yoon Father is married to Seol Hwa's mother. No blood relation but a link through marriage of the parents makes them related somehow....?  Yes, finally we will witness some romance between the two. Cupid arrow struck Seol Hwa really hard .... ha ha ha. She was walking in a daze on cloud nine ....Hee Hee hee..... Dr Han played a cool, calm lover .... very slick to me. Whatever, he melts Seol Hwa heart with his smile and caring ways. Love is in the air  ......

I know, I know there will be all those obstacles we have to witness till episodes 110 maybe. Aaaaargh, can my heart take it, the twist and turn played by evil lady to watch ..... noooo

38 minutes ago, shebagirl said:

I do not want Dr Han to be the eldest Son too. Then he cannot be with Seol Hwa, since Yoon Father is married to Seol Hwa's mother. No blood relation but a link through marriage of the parents makes them related somehow....?  Yes, finally we will witness some romance between the two. Cupid arrow struck Seol Hwa really hard .... ha ha ha. She was walking in a daze on cloud nine ....Hee Hee hee..... Dr Han played a cool, calm lover .... very slick to me. Whatever, he melts Seol Hwa heart with his smile and caring ways. Love is in the air  ......

I know, I know there will be all those obstacles we have to witness till episodes 110 maybe. Aaaaargh, can my heart take it, the twist and turn played by evil lady to watch ..... noooo

I think Dr Han secretly enjoy his effects on SW. Lol

The way he looks at her and smile at her ... Just melt her. Do you think he knows how SW feels about him and that he is very naughty ... he sort of play it with her. Like blowing her cut finger and then smile at her when she took her hand away. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it.

1 hour ago, shebagirl said:

@shebagirl  SHW would be a step-sister to Dr, Han if he's indeed the real son of that family even JS would be a step-brother to her through marriage .. Either way SHW being with any of the 2 men would be a no no..

1 hour ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I think Dr Han secretly enjoy his effects on SW. Lol

The way he looks at her and smile at her ... Just melt her. Do you think he knows how SW feels about him and that he is very naughty ... he sort of play it with her. Like blowing her cut finger and then smile at her when she took her hand away. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it.

@cheekychipmunk_stv  You didn't read to much into it He knows she likes him.. He's teasing her but yet he's trying to keep under wraps of the brother and sister relationship..  

Just raw version. Don't understand what's going on. 

Here is my visual understanding of today's episode :

SW has it real bad for SH. She couldn't stop her heart from fluttering each time she is near SH. Poor SW. SH is totally unreadable. Not sure if he feels anything for SW. He is aware that SW has hots for him. MK & DN got caught by SH. He oust him to the family.

SW was disappointed that SH corrected the mobile eatery lady that they are not lovers but siblings.

WH brought stuff over to thank grandma and met old granny and her son outside. The walked into house together. Meantime mean stepmother was at it again scolding Joon Sang in living room. She was at her nastiest screaming at Joon Sang. Husband & granny saw her real 2 face. It's about time they saw her wicknesses. SH witnessed everything too. 

Tomorrow will be an interesting episode.  It seems SH cried and SW comforted him. MH saw them. Don't know why SW cried in front of JS.

1 hour ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Just raw version. Don't understand what's going on. 

Here is my visual understanding of today's episode :

SW has it real bad for SH. She couldn't stop her heart from fluttering each time she is near SH. Poor SW. SH is totally unreadable. Not sure if he feels anything for SW. He is aware that SW has hots for him. MK & DN got caught by SH. He oust him to the family.

SW was disappointed that SH corrected the mobile eatery lady that they are not lovers but siblings.

WH brought stuff over to thank grandma and met old granny and her son outside. The walked into house together. Meantime mean stepmother was at it again scolding Joon Sang in living room. She was at her nastiest screaming at Joon Sang. Husband & granny saw her real 2 face. It's about time they saw her wicknesses. SH witnessed everything too. 

Tomorrow will be an interesting episode.  It seems SH cried and SW comforted him. MH saw them. Don't know why SW cried in front of JS.

That scene where DN and MK were secretly enjoying their instant noodles under the dim light was funny. DN gave in to MK's pleas as he has been craving for instant noodles since the one he prepared in the Geum's kitchen was eaten by daddy Geum haha. The DN-MK scenes never fail to crack me up.

Yes it was getting hard for SH to control her feelings for Dr. Han that she has to constantly remind herself he is just her "brother".  The bratty SN is the only one so far to notice the difference in the way SH is "looking" at Dr. Han. I am happy Ji Sang called SN a "brat" in the previous episode. And he has again witnessed how mean and rude she is towards SH in episode 40. The dinner? scene where Dr. Han mentioned he wants to have his name changed and added to the Geum's family register also got me. Dr. Han got the idea after seeing he was not in the list of name of family members in SH's resume prepared by the wuss. Dr. Han went into SH's room to return her stuff from Three Eyes and caught a glimpse of SH in her inner wear/underwear.

Madam Mo was accusing the wuss of using his connection to get SH a job at Channel P. She was fuming mad because she has just found out Ji Sang's resignation has something to do with SH. She asked Ji Sang for his opinion on SH and he was praising her and saying he likes her. Coupled with the little chat she had with Madam Sa, she has formed a really bad image and impression of SH.  Madam Mo was not holding back her anger and lashed out at the wuss not knowing she had an audience watching her behaving irrationally. I am so glad she was found out so soon into the drama! 

I think the other woman at Channel P who got a talk down from MH on the day MH went to the station to submit her documents/resume, heaped insults at SH after finding out she has joined Channel P through connections.

The sad thing about this is Madam Mo will allow her own greed and resentment and the words of Madam Sa cause her to taint SH in a bad light. For her she does not want SJ in that company and her husband thinks SH is the reason he is joining. What I see happening is Madam Mo is not going to learn her lesson. She will be surprised then rude to SH when she meets her again. She will think she intentionally was helping her that time outside. She will do and say things that will not be nice to SH if SH takes that job. Once she has been a complete mess to SH then she will end up finding out that SH is her long lost daughter that her father is her Oppa. My guess is when it looks like Madam Mo is turning away from having Madam Sa's daughter in her family Madam Sa will dig up dirt on her and it will most likely be her past and the fact she had a kid. ( I can see her even finding out who the daughter is and using it to blackmail Madam Mo.) The worst thing for Madam Mo is her behavior. Without knowing that SH is her kid she will have already shown her ugly side making SH more shocked and horrified that the woman is her birth mother and can treat people the way she has. The shock for Madam Mo is she was nasty to someone based on her own fears and greed and it was fed by someone who wants nothing but to use her to get into that family. 

We already see her husband nor her mother in law like Madam Sa and even SJ is not a fan of Madam Sa's ( I bet her own son does not like her either) when the truth comes out that it was due to Madam Sa that the Geum's had to close their shop, that Dr. Han lost his job due to her son, that he lost his memory and his ability to perform surgeries due to the injury of his hand and all because this woman hit him with her car and did not come forward she will feel so stupid at how she listened to Madam Sa and spoke harshly and rudely to her own daughter and who has witness her being nasty to SJ but has a first hand experience at her rude mouth. Her punishment is to learn too late that she should never have treated SJ that way but she should have never treated SH that way who turns out to be her daughter and the daughter her Oppa raised for her. Her own greed and selfishness will be her downfall. She is the only one trying to draw lines in the family and have only her son to inherit. NO one else is thinking in those terms and her past will catch up with her for it too and it should for how she is smiling one moment like she is on board with her mother in law and hubby over equality between the two men but plotting to have only her son inherit the next.

I can't wait for subs to see what she said to SJ at the end. I was hoping they made it in the house to hear her nasty mouth finally and see she is so fake and two faced. 

I would like to understand the true relationship of SJ to that family. I know he was the son of a friend of the Halmoni's but is there more to it than that relating to Madam Mo? Will he turn out to be related to the Geum's instead? Or will Dr. Han turn out to be related to one of these family's?

On 12/27/2016 at 1:28 AM, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

If Dr Han thinks they are real brother/sister, why is he feeling or giving us the feel that he is very attracted to SW and as a brother,  brother don't go around pulling sister to him so close like that and looking at SW with a hot blooded raging male hormone going on explosion any minute andrive swoop down for an eagle kiss any minute holding her like that. :sweatingbullets:

I was wondering about that too, he's not acting like a brother but Omo it makes this ahjumma's heart flutter.

RU5GNFl.png?1 

They do look more like a couple than a brother w/his sister

cUSlJD5.png?1

I just caught up w/27 to 39 this weekend, I really like this drama despite the gangster mother. I want to see her loose her money since she worships it. Seeing her destitute  and begging would be harsher on her than jail.  

On 1/5/2017 at 11:01 PM, Once Upon Time said:

Is it possible that there is a plot twist and SHm is the grandson not JS. SHm got lost in the fire accident and his mom was scared to face PJ dad with this fact so she pretended that JS is her son,may be they had a special relationship like Js was an orphan and SHm's mom was like a mother to JS.

May be that's why the step-mom treats him badly, and always emphasizes that he always has secret plans. I Kinda feel she didn't come up with these thoughts from nothing, I had that feeling since the last couple of eps.

To be honest, the above words are not a product of a deep thought, It just poped up and I said why not to discuss it with you. apologies for my stray loud thinking :)

Please continue thinking out loud:blush: I'm loving catching up in this thread, the birth secret theories are just great. Part of me wants SHm to be the Geum's long lost son but the other half likes this theory

On 1/5/2017 at 11:28 PM, sava2sava said:

I wouldn't be surprised if DR.Han is the bio child of this family it would certainly serve Mdm Sae right trying to marry into that family only to marry her to a fake son when DR. Han was the real son all along..  

Oh Yea I would love to see the look on her face if SHm ends up the real heir.  It is true that she seems to be holding something over his head. I didn't like how he tried to mark his territory but telling SHm he likes SHf. He has no chance and I think he knows it deep down inside.

@cheekychipmunk_stv I don't think your reading too much between SHm and SHf he's aware of her feelings, he has to like it by the looks he gives her. Thank you and @sk0317 for the recaps.

8 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

The sad thing about this is Madam Mo will allow her own greed and resentment and the words of Madam Sa cause her to taint SH in a bad light. For her she does not want SJ in that company and her husband thinks SH is the reason he is joining. What I see happening is Madam Mo is not going to learn her lesson. She will be surprised then rude to SH when she meets her again. She will think she intentionally was helping her that time outside. She will do and say things that will not be nice to SH if SH takes that job. Once she has been a complete mess to SH then she will end up finding out that SH is her long lost daughter that her father is her Oppa. My guess is when it looks like Madam Mo is turning away from having Madam Sa's daughter in her family Madam Sa will dig up dirt on her and it will most likely be her past and the fact she had a kid. ( I can see her even finding out who the daughter is and using it to blackmail Madam Mo.) The worst thing for Madam Mo is her behavior. Without knowing that SH is her kid she will have already shown her ugly side making SH more shocked and horrified that the woman is her birth mother and can treat people the way she has. The shock for Madam Mo is she was nasty to someone based on her own fears and greed and it was fed by someone who wants nothing but to use her to get into that family. 

We already see her husband nor her mother in law like Madam Sa and even SJ is not a fan of Madam Sa's ( I bet her own son does not like her either) when the truth comes out that it was due to Madam Sa that the Geum's had to close their shop, that Dr. Han lost his job due to her son, that he lost his memory and his ability to perform surgeries due to the injury of his hand and all because this woman hit him with her car and did not come forward she will feel so stupid at how she listened to Madam Sa and spoke harshly and rudely to her own daughter and who has witness her being nasty to SJ but has a first hand experience at her rude mouth. Her punishment is to learn too late that she should never have treated SJ that way but she should have never treated SH that way who turns out to be her daughter and the daughter her Oppa raised for her. Her own greed and selfishness will be her downfall. She is the only one trying to draw lines in the family and have only her son to inherit. NO one else is thinking in those terms and her past will catch up with her for it too and it should for how she is smiling one moment like she is on board with her mother in law and hubby over equality between the two men but plotting to have only her son inherit the next.

I can't wait for subs to see what she said to SJ at the end. I was hoping they made it in the house to hear her nasty mouth finally and see she is so fake and two faced. 

I would like to understand the true relationship of SJ to that family. I know he was the son of a friend of the Halmoni's but is there more to it than that relating to Madam Mo? Will he turn out to be related to the Geum's instead? Or will Dr. Han turn out to be related to one of these family's?

I agree with your theory Madam Sa will dig up Madam Mo's past and will use the information she obtains to hold her "ransom". She might ask Madam Mo to help MH to marry into the Yoon's (probably Ji Sang) with the promise to help her get rid of the wuss.

In the preview, the wuss tried to get into Madam Mo's good books by defending her saying he was the one being rude to her to trigger the confrontation:wacko:. He will regret defending this insecure, evil and spiteful woman who has never genuinely accepted and treated the wuss well as her step son. She even has the cheek/nerve to tell Madam Eun again the wuss makes her feel uncomfortable (the last time she said she was afraid of the wuss when Madam Eun was hospitalized) and it's only rational for a mom to treat her own-born and someone's else child differently. Wow. Just wow. SH is her own biological child (she is still unaware of) and she is judging her based on the lies she hears from an unreliable and dubious character, Madam Sa. She swept what her own son tells her about the SH he knows under the rug, choosing instead to believe Madam Sa's fabricated opinion of SH.:blink: Yes I think when she finally gets to meet SH in person, she will remember she was the woman who tended to her when she was feeling faint. She might even as you have suggested think the "meeting" was not coincidental but planned since she thinks SH is after the Yoon's money and status.

I too want to know the wuss's true relationship to the Yoon's. :unsure: I would rather see the wuss as the real first son of the Yoon's (just to stick it to Madam Mo and also so that the wuss has no chance ending up with SH:)) than as the "lost" son of the Geum's.

#Was Madam Mo's lashing so loud they were not even aware Madam Eun, her son and Dr. Han have entered the room?

When Madam Sa finds out MK has been hiding and living with the Geum's, she might plan another attack on the Geum's new dumpling shop. Will MK then stand up to his mom and spill the beans? I sure hope so...

@evie7 You are most welcome and so glad to "see" you here!:)

I laughed so hard at the scene where papa Geum curled his toes in estasy eating noodles cooked by MK. MK had to smell his smelly foot. Lol

SH is so mean. He keeps teasing SW and then behaved like a proper brother...wiping her mouth, standing so close to her looking at her resume. Poor SW. She is so transparent ... She couldn't hide how much SH closeness affects her. One look into her eyes and SH can see everything about SW.

Ji Sang likes SW very much ... more like a puppy love. He know JS likes SW too but he won't fight his brother. Stepmother should thank SW. Because once SW joins the Co,  Ji Sang will follow her. What I'm afraid is that MK will make life in the Co hell for SW. Does Ji Sang knows who MH is? Let's hope that Ji Sang witness how evil MH is to SW without MH knowing that he is son of P Group. That way no way in hell can mdm Sa & MH can ever try to marry themselves into the family.

Anyway MH has no chance at all because both boys including her ex have puppy eyes only for SW. :lol:

The part when SH suddenly asked papa & mama to changed family register is so funny. I wonder how are they going to avoid that. Don't tell me the reason why SH is so sad & SW went looking for him in tonight's episode is that he learn's the truth? 

Don't quite understand why stepmother screamed at JS saying that he is nobody in that house while he protested saying he is the son of that house. They were too engrossed in their disagreement that they didn't realised Husband, granny are home. Reason why they didn't know is because husband & granny let themselves in instead of ringing for housekeeper to open door.

I wish Ji Sang didn't invite SN to try out at P group. SN will definitely change tune once she learns that he is 2nd son - her ideal rich husband. Yuck! I don't want him to ended up with her. She is such a spoilt  brat. 

The part when stepmother screamed at Joon that he was a nobody in the house is the clue that Joon is not the real eldest Son. He was planted in the Yoon household by evil stepmother so that when the time comes to inherit Yoon's company, she will conveniently exposed that Joon is not the biological son. She will confirm with a DNA and that will make Jisang the sole heir. So now that explained the anxiety showed on Joon's face the day he was taken from the orphanage by grandma. It seems the holder of the pouch is the child of the first wife whom grandma chased from the house. The pouch must have been given to the first Wife when she left the Yoon's household. Later when they heard that she died leaving a son, grandma went looking for him and after a few years they located Joon ..... they must have stole the pouch from the 'real ' son.

So I suspect that the real Son is Dr Han. He must have been left at the fire incident by a woman, whom he thought was his mother, and now I feel could have been the second Wife, Jisang's mother. After all she was a good friend of the first Wife, she could easily take the pouch from the baby, ( the infant DrHan), placed it in the hand of Joon and claimed that she found the first son because he held the pouch. Such a greedy stepmother. She wanted Jisang to inherit but he had no interest at all as we see in the many episodes so far. He kept telling his mum that Joon should be in the company because he should learn the trades to succeed Father Yoon..this angered stepmother each time Jisang expressed his lack of interest to join the company. That is my deduction... till new facts surface....

Somehow Joon could have been the lost Son of the Geum. Looking at his interest in cooking and even had a blog of all the dishes he came up with. Father Geum loves to do dumpling since a young boy growing up in the orphanage. Cooking was his interest then. Seol Hwa Mother expressed that she wanted to live the rich life, and the other girl with them was less ambitious, demure, sweet and spoke softly. Initially I thought she would be Dr Han's Mother......Can that be a possibility? Am still groping with the little facts here and there.

Dr Han speaks with a soft, gentle ways just like the girl in the photo. You can see this in the episodes when evil stepmother chanced upon the sight of father Geum when he first went for the shooting of the dumpling show. She came back home and recalled their childhood times in the orphanage. The other girl was seen talking with a gentle demeanour..... like Dr Han.  Let us wait for more clues ..... 

9 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Don't quite understand why stepmother screamed at JS saying that he is nobody in that house while he protested saying he is the son of that house. They were too engrossed in their disagreement that they didn't realised Husband, granny are home. Reason why they didn't know is because husband & granny let themselves in instead of ringing for housekeeper to open door.

This must mean he is not the real son. This really is some weird birth secrets of birth secret stuff. So this evil/hateful step mother stole someones child, left another persons child to die. She must have started that fire that SHm remembers. Oh I forgot she also abandoned her own child. 

6 hours ago, shebagirl said:

The part when stepmother screamed at Joon that he was a nobody in the house is the clue that Joon is not the real eldest Son. He was planted in the Yoon household by evil stepmother so that when the time comes to inherit Yoon's company, she will conveniently exposed that Joon is not the biological son. She will confirm with a DNA and that will make Jisang the sole heir. So now that explained the anxiety showed on Joon's face the day he was taken from the orphanage by grandma. It seems the holder of the pouch is the child of the first wife whom grandma chased from the house. The pouch must have been given to the first Wife when she left the Yoon's household. Later when they heard that she died leaving a son, grandma went looking for him and after a few years they located Joon ..... they must have stole the pouch from the 'real ' son.

So I suspect that the real Son is Dr Han. He must have been left at the fire incident by a woman, whom he thought was his mother, and now I feel could have been the second Wife, Jisang's mother. After all she was a good friend of the first Wife, she could easily take the pouch from the baby, ( the infant DrHan), placed it in the hand of Joon and claimed that she found the first son because he held the pouch. Such a greedy stepmother. She wanted Jisang to inherit but he had no interest at all as we see in the many episodes so far. He kept telling his mum that Joon should be in the company because he should learn the trades to succeed Father Yoon..this angered stepmother each time Jisang expressed his lack of interest to join the company. That is my deduction... till new facts surface....

This sounds pretty good I'm going to go w/it too, so that is the "Golden Pouch" from the title. I can't believe how just evil and hateful she is. At this point everything has to come out when SHm gets all of his memories back. Not just the ones he lost from the car accident but the memories from his child hood.  Did anyone get upset at wuss when he asks SHm if he wants his memories back? He doesn't care about him, he just wants him away from SHf.  This is my fav scene so far

P4cQA40.png?1

It seems like Ms. Hateful is going to talk her way out of this but I'm sure Grandmother is not going to trust her. Could this be SHm's real family? Wow these dailies are something else, a lot of cray cray but I'm enjoying this one.  Bring it on writernim!

Ep 40, FINALLY! Grandma and Father Yoon see Mdm Mo's true self! From the previews, she can't even backpedal from it and say otherwise! As I said, this is the only thing I truly feel sorry for the wuss having to deal with her hateful self! I really liked this ep as the Geum family now grapple with SHm wanting to be added on the registry. I'm sure they don't want to because it would be fraud (or is it?). Also, SHf trying to handle the feelings she is developing for him are fun to watch. However, now the story turns when she goes to work at Channel P. Not really looking forward to that as she has to deal with not only Mdm Mo and the Devil's daughter, MH. We will have to deal with wuss's possessiveness of SHf and maybe he will be the one to let the cat out of the bag about SHm not being Han Dol, the missing son. Just to get rid of him. That's when mild annoyance will turn to pure hate for me! Can't wait for ep 41! I must say, the drama gods LOVE us daily watchers now!!! Remember when we were lucky to find 1-2 dailies subbed?!! 

6 hours ago, shebagirl said:

So I suspect that the real Son is Dr Han. He must have been left at the fire incident by a woman, whom he thought was his mother, and now I feel could have been the second Wife, Jisang's mother.

I'm really hoping this isn't true. You might be right that wuss isn't the son; however, if SHm is, that presents a bigger problem for the SH couple to be together. If she is Mdm Mo's daughter, they can never be because of blood ties. This is looking like another problem that the writer will have to extricate themselves from. But because SHm has the memories of watching a woman make dumplings, that is another reason why I think he really is Han Dol

Archived