[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

I strongly feel MK is in the drama as a jester. I cannot help laughing at his dumb antics, and he takes for granted that he is welcome in the Geum household. He has to pay for his food too soon. Just adore the little short moments between the two SH, male and female. Cannot wait for them to fall in love .....

Yes, still cannot make out who would most likely be SHm real parents. Grandma Yoon seems to have such an attachment to him, and even in the first few episode exclaimed that he would like him as a grandson too. If so, then who is Joo Sang's real mother? Maybe the child of the other female in Geum's Father photo. Yes she was seen as soft spoken, and 2nd Wife must have given him the pouch to claim as the Yoon first grandson, with the condition that he must never enter the family business, because that will make him the heir to the company instead of the second Son. What a conniving woman ...!!!  

So that would make HSf a cousin to Joo Sang ..? If the three in the photos are sibling that would be the case. So HSm would be the Son of the first Wife, supposedly abandoned by her after a fire broke up. ..?  First Wife is actually a good Friend of the second Wife, grandma mentioned it once in a conversation. So to steal Father Yoon away from first Wife, she must have done something terrible to her friend, causing her premature death maybe. And faked the existence of first son.....? We will just have to wait for more revelation I suppose.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, shebagirl said:

I strongly feel MK is in the drama as a jester. I cannot help laughing at his dumb antics, and he takes for granted that he is welcome in the Geum household. He has to pay for his food too soon. Just adore the little short moments between the two SH, male and female. Cannot wait for them to fall in love .....

Yes, still cannot make out who would most likely be SHm real parents. Grandma Yoon seems to have such an attachment to him, and even in the first few episode exclaimed that he would like him as a grandson too. If so, then who is Joo Sang's real mother? Maybe the child of the other female in Geum's Father photo. Yes she was seen as soft spoken, and 2nd Wife must have given him the pouch to claim as the Yoon first grandson, with the condition that he must never enter the family business, because that will make him the heir to the company instead of the second Son. What a conniving woman ...!!!  

So that would make HSf a cousin to Joo Sang ..? If the three in the photos are sibling that would be the case. So HSm would be the Son of the first Wife, supposedly abandoned by her after a fire broke up. ..?  First Wife is actually a good Friend of the second Wife, grandma mentioned it once in a conversation. So to steal Father Yoon away from first Wife, she must have done something terrible to her friend, causing her premature death maybe. And faked the existence of first son.....? We will just have to wait for more revelation I suppose.

If SH is the rightful Heir, then JS is son of Geum? But that would make SW half sister to JiSang and SH (SH not blood related). So how??? Will the family allow them to marry?

MK will soon become a better man under the guidance of Geum family

3 minutes ago, shebagirl said:

That's is the mystery in this drama @cheekychipmunk_stv   I am simply speculating with the few information given. I feel the Geum son is dead. Was there a mention that he was lost ..? I thought he drowned..? If Joon Sang is the Geum son, that will make them all related. 

That's what I thought. They did say that their son drowned at young age. But we are speculating that he might not have drowned but saved by someone and sent to orphanaged. 

It seems that grandma likes SH very much. They seems to connect. 

I think SHf has a good chance with Dr. Han because he is not the missing son of the Geom's (i hope) with her being the daughter of the second wife and JS being under her registry as her son when the truth comes out that SHf is her daughter no way will his family allow them to be together even if there is no blood. There will be a big blow out when it is found out that 2nd wife had a daughter she walked away from. Legally even if they are not blood if she tries to claim SHf as her daughter that would make them siblings on paper. Even if she does not try to claim her the family will still see her as a sister to both guys. It does explain why her son feels a connection with SHf she is his half sister even if he does not know it.

With Dr. Han he is already adopted from someone in the states and just having memory issues. Even if they say he is their son now the paper trail is not there to say they are legitimately siblings. Besides if she ends up with him they still get the son they missed and him the family he desired as a son in law. 

My guess is 2nd wife is going to the orphanage to see if there is any news on Papa Geum and her daughter. Only he has been close all along she just did not stop and pay attention. The issue with this is her looking to find her daughter or her Oppa will open up the past coming back out. Because once she finds out that SHf is her daughter she will not be able to resist spending time with her and seeking her out even if she does not say who she is.

I keep wondering why Papa Geum is not telling his wife the truth of who SHf's mother My thoughts are a. he did not and does not want them to treat her anymore differently then they sometimes do if they knew for sure she is not his daughter and b. he knew that 2nd wife was about to marry up when he came and got the baby and that it would have hurt her chances of moving on so to protect her and the baby from knowing her mom could not take her with her he keeps the truth of the fact she is not his child and who her bio mom is from anyone asking. 

From what Papa Geum tells SJ he only did the show in hopes of a particular person seeing it. Of course little does he know that the person he is looking for SJ's "mother" is closer than he thinks but she has not seen the broadcast. I have to wonder how long before they show Papa Geum and 2nd wife finding each other so that they can reconnect and she can find out about her daughter. 

On 1/4/2017 at 2:06 AM, sk0317 said:

All the wuss could think of is to hand Dr. Han an envelope filled with money:sweatingbullets: after the "scandal". What about finding a new location for a new dumpling shop and offering an apology and explanation on his popular blog "Table for Two" on behalf of daddy Geum (Has the wuss done this already)? TBH I didn't watch episodes 33 and 34 as I couldn't bear seeing daddy Geum sabotaged and framed:tears:.

The aftermath of the framing were seriously sad episodes! Just made me even more mad at MK for being in the Geum's house! Nope. The money was the best he could do. Halmeoni who obviously has more intelligence offered a new building. Wuss hasn't even been on his blog that I know of. What happened to all the promises he supposedly made with his father to go into the company? I was like SHm when he was telling him how he liked SHf. "Why are you telling him this again?"

I'm still floored hopw you can smear a man's good name and reputation with nothing but pictures and when evidence to prove otherwise, you don'y have to print retractions? I also understand Father Geum's reaction. People who hae known him for years refused to defend him!

I don't understand why can't they get a police statement that he is innocent and paste it on his shop for all to see. Why can't JS post on his blog that Police has found evidence that Geum Dumpling store was framed by malicious person and is innocent. 

I hate MH. The gall of her to say why is SW dating the heir and that it is so unfair. Well ... SW is à better person than her and why can't she ... Just because she is a dumpling store daughter? As if she is a better catch and higher status than SW. Her mom is a loan shark and a criminal while her brother is a murderer who is leaching on Geum family. 

Looks like MH has set her eyes on JS and wants to marry into the Yoon family.

Looks like Geum papa has turned down grandma's offer and SH has decided to accept her offer to restart dumpling store for Geum papa. Now the real show is about to start with SH learning how to make dumplings.

Ji Sang is really attached to SW. So cute. He sort of look up to her like a big sister.

38 minutes ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

The aftermath of the framing were seriously sad episodes! Just made me even more mad at MK for being in the Geum's house! Nope. The money was the best he could do. Halmeoni who obviously has more intelligence offered a new building. Wuss hasn't even been on his blog that I know of. What happened to all the promises he supposedly made with his father to go into the company? I was like SHm when he was telling him how he liked SHf. "Why are you telling him this again?"

I'm still floored hopw you can smear a man's good name and reputation with nothing but pictures and when evidence to prove otherwise, you don'y have to print retractions? I also understand Father Geum's reaction. People who hae known him for years refused to defend him!

Halmoni is really grateful and thinks she owes her life to Dr. Han for his earlier diagnosis of her (hidden) condition and then the recent timely first aid offered to save her life. I like how she offered the same spot (in a shop/building) where she first started her business after peddling her wares on the streets for years before becoming successful. It does carry some significant meaning I guess. A new start to a new life? In the preview, daddy Geum graciously turned down her offer but Dr. Han thought otherwise:). I guess Dr. Han decides to take up her offer because he (and SHf) saw daddy Geum staring at the man making dumplings in his shop and also it is not money (cash) he is accepting from the Yoon's. I do believe he most likely will suggest paying her rent when the dumpling business picks up.

Pardon my ignorance, how does the wuss make a living @NewKDramaAddict?:sweatingbullets: He is able to indulge in cooking and uploading his "masterpieces" on his blog leisurely because his dad and Halmoni are rich. At least Ji Sang had a job before he walked out in protest to support SHf. Both Joon Sang and Ji Sang should join PJ Group and start learning the trade from their dad. Halmoni's health is a little unstable and their dad is getting older...

Did you notice how MH looked at Joon Sang after he was officially introduced as Halmoni's first grandson? She was looking him up and down:blink:. Has she set her eyes on the other "heir" of PJ Group? The wuss was quick to show his disapproval of Mdm Sa by walking in front of her and MH to bide and hug his Halmoni goodbye:).

The wuss senses and sees Dr. Han as his competitor for SHf's affections. That was why he chose to tell him he likes SHf before confessing to her. Now we do know the wuss has an ulterior motive when he prepared the money to repay daddy Geum. The reasons were to cover the loss incurred by the production company (the problem started because he invited daddy Geum to be his guest on his pilot), he knows daddy Geum has sold his shop to compensate the loss suffered and in the hope of preventing SHf from getting fired, and finally (most importantly) to leave a good impression on daddy Geum since he is fond of SHf.

To sidetrack a little, rumors spread like wild fire and sometimes they can result in devastating consequences. Some celebrities/actors/actresses commit suicide after a malicious rumor went viral and got out of control. This is sadly quite the "norm" in the entertainment business in SK. Even if a retraction is offered, I think it would be placed at the bottom of a newspaper in print so small only observant readers will notice.

I think we only get to know who our true friends are in times of crisis. If you trust the person who has been framed, you would stand up and defend his/her integrity. Choosing to believe blindly in what has been printed is just lame and it does say a lot of the person who made the decision to side with the lies/rumors.

As much as I like the bickering scenes of MK and DN, he must come clean to clear Dr. Han's name. No one is aware of Mdm Sa's direct involvement in the hit-and-run that damaged Dr. Han, his career and life. I really hope someone (a taxi that has a dashcam) will come forward to put Mdm Sa's heinous crimes to light.

9 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I don't understand why can't they get a police statement that he is innocent and paste it on his shop for all to see. Why can't JS post on his blog that Police has found evidence that Geum Dumpling store was framed by malicious person and is innocent. 

I hate MH. The gall of her to say why is SW dating the heir and that it is so unfair. Well ... SW is à better person than her and why can't she ... Just because she is a dumpling store daughter? As if she is a better catch and higher status than SW. Her mom is a loan shark and a criminal while her brother is a murderer who is leaching on Geum family. 

Looks like MH has set her eyes on JS and wants to marry into the Yoon family.

Looks like Geum papa has turned down grandma's offer and SH has decided to accept her offer to restart dumpling store for Geum papa. Now the real show is about to start with SH learning how to make dumplings.

Ji Sang is really attached to SW. So cute. He sort of look up to her like a big sister.

Even if the police agree to provide the Geum's with a statement to say they were innocent, I doubt the public care enough or will return in droves to the Geum's dumpling store. The damage has been done and it will take a long long time before daddy Geum's reputation can be restored.

Dr. Han accepting Halmoni's generous offer is a great fresh and new start for him and the Geum's as he aims to become the new dumpling master.

If SHf turns out to be the long lost daughter of Madam Mo, MH will fight for her attention/affection since MH thinks she has left an impressive impression with Madam Mo when she first met her in the elevator. MH is going to think SHf has stolen her ex and her possible MIL from her. The thought of SHf's association with Dr. Han and the second wife of PJ Group will kill her. She will continue to lash out her ill feelings and show jealousy and her contempt for SHf will grow.

I enjoy the Ji Sang and SHf's scenes too! The way he held her arm and begged her to let him come with her to her part-time job was adorable. He is such a sweet guy I don't want to see him end up with that brat SN. SHf will be shocked to find out he is Joon Sang's half brother later.

22 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

My guess is 2nd wife is going to the orphanage to see if there is any news on Papa Geum and her daughter. Only he has been close all along she just did not stop and pay attention. The issue with this is her looking to find her daughter or her Oppa will open up the past coming back out. Because once she finds out that SHf is her daughter she will not be able to resist spending time with her and seeking her out even if she does not say who she is.

Hi All @Ldy Gmerm  Even so if she seeks her out she's not going to want anything to do with the woman knowing how she treats JS.. She has witness it first hand when when she do find out thats her mom she will know she abandon her for riches.. I see her own daughter hating and resenting her and the youngest Guen daughter throwing a fit.. I bet you she won't be yelling to her to leave again but help her marry into that family since she owes they family..  

Ok the fire that happen long ago could have been started by step mom.. What do you guys think?

3 hours ago, Angelique Salvatierra said:

Hi! I'm a new follower of this drama. I tried watching few daily drama before but didn't get to the end. I hope the story will make me watch til the last episode. 

Welcome Aboard @Angelique Salvatierra

I just watch the earlier ep and realised that SH knows that SW is not his sister. Mama Geum told him that Papa Geum brought a baby home one day and said SW is his daughter. 

Oooo...en of today's ep is so hormone charging. This time round, SW's heart went THUMP THUMP THUMP for SH. I'm sure SH felt the same.

Did you guys chant "Po Po Po! Kissi Kissi!" at the ending scene when our OTP stared deep into each others eyes. I though SH was about to swoop in for a kiss the way his head was like being drawn down towards SW. :wub:

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Hi All @Ldy Gmerm  Even so if she seeks her out she's not going to want anything to do with the woman knowing how she treats JS.. She has witness it first hand when when she do find out thats her mom she will know she abandon her for riches.. I see her own daughter hating and resenting her and the youngest Guen daughter throwing a fit.. I bet you she won't be yelling to her to leave again but help her marry into that family since she owes they family..  

Ok the fire that happen long ago could have been started by step mom.. What do you guys think?

Welcome Aboard @Angelique Salvatierra

I agree that things will not go smoothly for 2nd wife with her bio daughter. But it is also punishment for her. Why? Because SJ is not her bio child but she is so nasty to him and so suspicious when she should think if this was her child would she want someone treating her daughter this way?! We all have seen that SHf has caught a glimpse of her treatment of SJ and in no way will she just be ok with her claiming to be her mother later after having seen that. 1st: her mother abandoned her or gave her to Papa Geum to raise. Whatever happen to enable him to have her child to bring home as his own does not matter because she did not keep in touch to check on her kid.  I do not care if she missed her baby and longed for her the min she gave her up and let someone else take on the responsibility of caring and loving her was the min she should have stopped wondering and missing her kid. If it meant that much she should have kept tabs on him and come to see her kid. But she needed to hide that past in order to embrace her rich future and Papa Geum helped her by loosing track so she would not hurt her new life. 2nd: I can see SHf catching this woman saying and doing something else that will not be nice. 

I love how her son shoots her down by saying he will not join the company until SJ does. She needs to stop trying to insinuate that SJ is trying to steal that company. Keeping him on her good side would benefit her but since she has no idea he knows her bio daughter or that SHf is her daughter or related to Papa Geum well she will be in for a big surprise and then will be trying to get SJ or even Dr. Han to get them to meet possibly.

2nd wife can't come back now and think that she can just step up and say I am your mother or cozy up to SHf as a stranger and things will be ok. Yes, there will be lost of resentment not only from SHf but from the mother who raised her as well. We heard her mother say how angry she is and wants to know who SHf's real mother is. Finding out that SHf is not even his child but he took her on and raised her will make that woman so very angry and why for a woman he grew up with in the orphanage either he thought of as a sister or a love once upon a time.

WE know the brat of a third daughter will have something to say. She has been jealous of SHf for so long (not sure why) every time something happens she yells it's SHf's fault just about. She is so petty.

I could see a romance between half brother and bratty third sis considering their run ins but I am not sure if they will be marrying. I feel that bratty sis in no way should be benefiting her rude and bad behavior of how she treats SHf and how she lied about her family being rich by marrying into a well off family!

It seems in the preview she outs SHf for not having a job by saying she quit when SHf was fired for what happen. 

1 hour ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I just watch the earlier ep and realised that SH knows that SW is not his sister. Mama Geum told him that Papa Geum brought a baby home one day and said SW is his daughter. 

Oooo...en of today's ep is so hormone charging. This time round, SW's heart went THUMP THUMP THUMP for SH. I'm sure SH felt the same.

Did you guys chant "Po Po Po! Kissi Kissi!" at the ending scene when our OTP stared deep into each others eyes. I though SH was about to swoop in for a kiss the way his head was like being drawn down towards SW. :wub:

Yes, he is aware she is not a part of that family as well and we know SHf knows as well there is no blood ties between them as he is not their brother. Of course now there is fear on her part about what happens when his memory returns and he realizes they are not family. I do not think she has much to worry about. These people did nothing wrong (except for the 50,000 and that is on the mother) but take him in because they worried about him. Their goal was to help him recover his memory and go back to his life. I think his experiences with them will not take him far if he leaves when his memory comes back.I see him coming back to be with them because of the family he gained during his memory loss and the love he found as well.  I feel that he will get his memory back and may not say anything for awhile not wanting to loose this family he has become a part of.

That does mean that SHf and SHm will keep their distance and try to keep the feelings that are growing for them for one another a secret and continue to play brother and sister until he admits his memory has come back at some point.  

SJ wants his memory back because he wants him gone away from SHf.. what he fails to see is his jealousy and wanting Dr. Han gone is only going to hurt him later. Of course it is ok to feel jealousy but he is hiding his feelings for SHf himself and has not manned up to tell her only telling Dr. Han in order to warn him off is how I saw it. (He will see that she has no feelings other then "friend" for him and I do see him seeing she does have feelings for Dr. Han.)

----

Madam Sa's daughter will indeed go after SJ because she is jealous of SHf and feels she has taken Dr. Han from her when that is not the case. Her mother also fuel's her misguided jealousy as well. It will be really interesting for her to find out who truly messed up her life and it is not SHf or that family. 

My thoughts are SHf should have warned SJ about Madam Sa and her daughter but she did not and later someone will asks her about knowing that she was the woman who was once with Dr. Han. 

12 hours ago, sk0317 said:

Pardon my ignorance, how does the wuss make a living

He doesn't do a DAMN thing! Ji Sang will be referred to as JS from me from now on! I have a high aversion to wuss because he lets his step mom run all over him! But give it up to JS! Told her what's what! He won't go to the company until wuss inherits?! *applause*

10 hours ago, Angelique Salvatierra said:

Hi! I'm a new follower of this drama.

Welcome! I think this a really decent drama! If you can deal with the screeching Mdm Sa for awhile, the rest of the drama is "gravy" as we like to say!

4 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Yup! He knows! And I love that she is feeling the attraction first! Though I believe that SHm is also but he is ignoring it! But his feelings about wuss...I get the impression he doesn't care for him! But not for the reason that he likes SHf! I don't blame him! Wuss is a wuss!! KISS-A KISS-A! Yes, I was chanting BIG time!! Those stares between the two SHs is scintillating!

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

WE know the brat of a third daughter will have something to say. She has been jealous of SHf for so long (not sure why) every time something happens she yells it's SHf's fault just about. She is so petty.

Little sis is a piece of work! I doubt JS will be interested because he's witnessed a few petty moments. And as no one knows that him and wuss are brothers, she will show herself a lot before she knows. A spoiled, petty brat! No, she shouldn't benefit at all! I agree with you 100%! I think SHm will gain his memory BEFORE anyone realizes it but it will be the love and care that this family shown him, he will not be angry (still think he is the real son; lost in the water but didn't drown!) Yes, wuss being manly with SHm only is not how to win the girl! She will be hooked on SHm before he even says "I like you". 

I really liked ep 38 today! SHm showed a side of himself to wuss that made him SUPER jealous on 2 counts: the Geum family and SHf. The man was impressive when he decided to open the dumpling shop in the hopes his father (I still contend he is the son) returns to the shop. I loved how he was working diligently all by himself to get the shop ready. I love how he kind of ignores wuss. I'm waiting for him to come out and tell wuss to be a real man and tell the girl, not me! When is MK going home?! He's irritating me! He adds nothing but comedy fodder! He won't admit what he did wrong! He's already quit the hospital! I'm not sure that SHm can ever be a surgeon again anyway (thanks evil Sa!). Why won't he just fess up?! He's already left the profession. I am proud that at least he left the evil den but smooching off the same family that his family has wrong is too much! He will have hell to pay for this when it all comes out!

BTW, Why is it so hard to post pictures? I don't see the image link, just regular link.

3 hours ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

He doesn't do a DAMN thing! Ji Sang will be referred to as JS from me from now on! I have a high aversion to wuss because he lets his step mom run all over him! But give it up to JS! Told her what's what! He won't go to the company until wuss inherits?! *applause*

Thank you for the confirmation that the wuss is indeed unemployed:)@NewKDramaAddict. Mdm Mo keeps insisting the wuss is the "weird" one but those with some common sense know she is the one who is weird, just like what her own son pointed out to her! She is likened to the evil characters in children's stories books haha. JS is such a nice guy I think he takes after his dad and GM. I find it a little strange JS's dad hasn't been able to pick up the hostility and resentment his second wife has for the wuss.

The only thing "lacking" right now in Dr. Han is his memory. He has shown how noble, upright and dignified he is after starting his "new" life as the Geum's son. Dr. Han wins hands down and the wuss doesn't stand a chance with SHf. When questioned by the wuss's GM what he needs most right now, Dr. Han's answer was not his memory or the use of his right hand as a surgeon. He simply said, "Getting my father back on his feet again". How cool is that! At this rate, I really hope and want Dr. Han to be the "lost" son the Geum's thought had died in a drowning accident.

The only thing commendable the wuss did in this episode was to inform SHf's Dr. Han's intention to use the shop his GM offered to restart a dumpling shop.

Now the wuss has told his dad he wants to join his company and has asked him to offer SHf a job in Channel P. MH is also joining Channel P. I smell more trouble in store for SHf should she decide to take up the job offer...

22 minutes ago, sk0317 said:

I find it a little strange JS's dad hasn't been able to pick up the hostility and resentment his second wife has for the wuss

I find this very strange too! I think Halmeoni isn't clueless and has picked up the vibes which might explain her over-protectiveness. But JS definitely has because he wouldn't have called his mother weird for saying something today. It's something she's been doing for a long time!

SHf might go to Channel P for a little while but I believe in the drama poster! She will be leaving it to go work with her true love, SHm! And that is when wuss will get worse! Even his dad was incredulous about him doing this for a girl; a girl he hasn't confessed too!!

Is it possible that there is a plot twist and SHm is the grandson not JS. SHm got lost in the fire accident and his mom was scared to face PJ dad with this fact so she pretended that JS is her son,may be they had a special relationship like Js was an orphan and SHm's mom was like a mother to JS.

May be that's why the step-mom treats him badly, and always emphasizes that he always has secret plans. I Kinda feel she didn't come up with these thoughts from nothing, I had that feeling since the last couple of eps.

To be honest, the above words are not a product of a deep thought, It just poped up and I said why not to discuss it with you. apologies for my stray loud thinking :)

19 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

There is one fact he did have a one-year contract with farm, and always dealt with this farm. How can I know as customer that you never used its polluted products and returned them. Even if the police stated the opposite I would still have my doubts. I do this in my real life, I just go to the other too many restaurants.

Not to add, their restaurant didn't have that so many devoted customers, they could just earn decent amount of money to live by, and got really famous days before the incident thanks to JS. 

10 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

2nd wife can't come back now and think that she can just step up and say I am your mother or cozy up to SHf as a stranger and things will be ok. Yes, there will be lost of resentment not only from SHf but from the mother who raised her as well. We heard her mother say how angry she is and wants to know who SHf's real mother is. Finding out that SHf is not even his child but he took her on and raised her will make that woman so very angry and why for a woman he grew up with in the orphanage either he thought of as a sister or a love once upon a time.

@Ldy Gmerm  I rememberd a while back Mama Guem mentioning something about Papa Guem singing a song because the woman he couldn't forget so maybe he was in love with SH mom.. I had also thought on the lines when 2nd wife finds out the wereabouts of P.Guem she will investigate and know of the three girls.. I see that third daughter trying to pass herself off as SH because she always wanted to live rich and work as and anchor woman.. That third daughter will do something like this.. Even if hert mother finds out she's doing something like this she won;t stop her amd follow suit beause at this point now she also think SH should compensate there lives after all SH has done fore that family none of her girls have a job or never got one.. So if she could ride the waves off SH coat tail her and mnom will do it..

7 hours ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

@NewKDramaAddict  I'm still wondering if JS not the bio son of this family and knows he's a fake this is why step mom treats him this way and he never says a thing about her treatment of him.. I wouldn't be surprised if DR.Han is the bio child of this family it would certainly serve Mdm Sae right trying to marry into that family only to marry her to a fake son when DR. Han was the real son all along..  

Archived