[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MH accosted SH and told him she was his ex fiance.  MH just can't stand that SW can make SH happy while she couldn't.  Now she is all out to ruin SH all over again and make him miserable. She is going to tell SH that SW family is fake and they are not his family. 

SH might have lost his memories but he is not stupid. All those time this Geum family stood besides him during his hard time, give him shelter, shower him with love, treat him like a family waiting for him to recover his memories. MH thinks that by revealing the truth to SH, she can remove SW and Geum family from SH and SH will not like SW anymore. Stupid girl. By doing this, you are helping our OTP to become a couple. Now that SH knows that he is not blood related nor is part of the family, he can now understands why he is feeling all jealous when he sees SW with JS and why he didn't like JS.  Lol ... SH Will be wondering "erhm...you are supposed to be my fiancé but how come you claim not to know me and why did you leave me to the sharks. Where we're you when I was having a hard time?."

Lol ... our love birds can now open their hearts to each other and openly flirt and date each other. 

Tonight episode will be interesting. 

20 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

MH accosted SH and told him she was his ex fiance.  MH just can't stand that SW can make SH happy while she couldn't.  Now she is all out to ruin SH all over again and make him miserable. She is going to tell SH that SW family is fake and they are not his family. 

SH might have lost his memories but he is not stupid. All those time this Geum family stood besides him during his hard time, give him shelter, shower him with love, treat him like a family waiting for him to recover his memories. MH thinks that by revealing the truth to SH, she can remove SW and Geum family from SH and SH will not like SW anymore. Stupid girl. By doing this, you are helping our OTP to become a couple. Now that SH knows that he is not blood related nor is part of the family, he can now understands why he is feeling all jealous when he sees SW with JS and why he didn't like JS.  Lol ... SH Will be wondering "erhm...you are supposed to be my fiancé but how come you claim not to know me and why did you leave me to the sharks. Where we're you when I was having a hard time?."

Lol ... our love birds can now open their hearts to each other and openly flirt and date each other. 

Tonight episode will be interesting. 

I totally agree. MH is making a foolish mistake because SHm may have lost his memories but he is not stupid and the first question should be where were YOU? These people were there for me no matter how I met them. These people have taken me in and treated me like family but yet you where no where to be found. Her own jealousy is going to be her downfall. 

MH has found out what her brother did now but she should have been around to find it out sooner. MH is going to be the cause of her mother's and her own downfall. Her spitefulness and jealousy and just plain mad at SHf making him smile and making him happy along with that family. As she said he was never that happy with her and never smiled like that at her and the main reason was her mother.(would anyone want Madam Sa for a mother in law.. the woman asked him to pay her back for raising MH.. WHO DOES THAT!!) She calls the Geums criminal and wrong for sparing the man the truth when they have seen him fall out and be affected the wrong way. Where was she? Hustled out of the country by her mother. IF she thinks that SHm is going to come to her she is sadly mistaken. We will see him stick with the Geums no matter what because they have accepted  him no matter how he originally met them or it started. 

MH's biggest downfall is in telling him the truth of who she was.(she has now left it open for him to realize is feelings even if he does not act on them.) She is so upset and jealous that he can't remember her but she did nothing to help him to remember. He never saw her and the one time he did her mother told him they where not in the hospital for him and he only saw SHf checking on him.  At the first sign that he could not remember anything she let her mother fill her head with crazy and play on her insecurities like I mentioned before.  MH will be bringing down her mother as well because I can see her triggering his memory. The one thing Madam Sa hoped to not happen will because her crazy selfish daughter can't let go. From my view MH's thoughts are why should he be happy without me when I am not. So let me trigger his memory to remember me and he will come back to me. (not going to happen and this will trigger her spiteful side and make her go after SHf even more.)  But as I mentioned earlier something about MH is not what he wants now. (she seems so crazy to me now compared to when they were dating and about to marry. Its like she is cold inside and a stepford wife. She has the makings of being just like her mother and I can bet we will see her do some dirty things to hurt SHf at that company.) That time has passed and when his memory comes back (and I think it will and he wont say a word.) he will remember the argument before he left that church as well as her coming into his room and not saying a word to him of who she was as well. I have a feeling he caught a glimpse of who hit him and drove off and that alone means they are over. 

MH's own mother ruined her relationship and love and it will serve MH right later when she continues to try to get him back and be nasty to SHf and her family only to realize that its never going to happen and her mother is the cause. 

Can someone just slap Madam Mo silly. She still continues to blame SJ for her bad behavior and she still continues to act like he is fooling everyone. AT least now they see her true face and in seeing that she has alienated everyone even more thinking she is right in her thinking. Its going to be really interesting to see her act ugly to SHf as well only later to find out she is her daughter she has been wanting to see. 

MH kept convincing herself that it is not her fault they broke up. They broke up because of her mother & MK. Hello ... she forgot that she dumped him immediately like hot potato when he was accused of malpractice.  She didn't even shield him when trash was thrown at him. SW did. MH just try to hide and blend in with the crowd, was afraid to be seen associated with him.  So many times he wondered who she was, she n mdm Sa didn't tell him. Just said they were aquaintance. MH was crazy mad at him at that time for not rememberin her and held a grudge against him for that. She has forgotten all that in her heat of jealousy over what SW managed to do - open & warm SH up and bring sunshine into his face & life. SH did nothing with MH when they were together, not even a picture. 

Now that she knows SH took the fall for MK, she didn't even set things right for SH - that's how great her so called love for him. In her fit of jealousy, she didn't even think - will she be OK as wife of dumpling seller? SH can no longer be a doctor.

I wonder what MH will tell SH tonight about Geum family. Once SH knows everything, his heart will ache for SW because now he knows she is burden by so many secrets that she kept from him so that he will not be sad or disappointed.  Like the conversation they had outside their house when he asked her to tell him everything that she couldn't tell anyone even if it is sad or disappointing. And SW asked: "Really? Can I? Even if it will make you sad and disappoint you?" The girl who was there for him at his darkest time just like papa Geum who held his hand and give him strength. Mama Geum showered him with lots of love and treated him like her real son. He receives only love, warmth, support, kindness and welcome him with open arms into this dyfunctional family.  

What did MH family gave him? Mothere ruin his brilliant career as surgeon, brother framed him for malpractice and for killing his patient while MH dumped him like hot potato. Funny how she can blabber mouth about his living condition with Geum Family and how can he live with a bunch of losers. At least Geum family is trying to make a living and all these due to her mom's fault. MH did nothing for SH. Did she find a job for him or comort him or give him back his life? Can she get her brother to own up for his own mistakes and her mom to surrender herself to police for hit & run? 

Yes .... MH and MK are trash really. Their mother is downright evil, no adjectives to describe her ... d devil looks nicer standing beside her....!   Well, the accident though unfortunate saved Dr Han from joining that horrible family. MK should have the balls to own up what he did, even if it was at his mother's insistence, the Doctor code of ethics demands him to tell the truth. At least Dr Han accepted the consequences and wanted to go back to US. His career was cruelly terminated, because of MK. With that information, MH wants to win back Dr Han..... what a nerve ...... aarrghhh....!!!!

Come to think of it,  these dailies drama are at the stage where the evil triumphs.... I feel like giving up till episode 90 onwards. But I like the leads here so I shall peep in, do a selective viewing. Then again I need to delve into the 'why' and 'how' the three orphans were separated to the point that they lost trace of one another's existence. That would be like more than 26 years..... so strange ....?

Is it coincidence that Nam Seol named her daughter Seol Hwa, ( winter flower ??), and Jin Joo 's son, if my suspicion is correct, is named Joo Sang ? Each of them carries a portion of their parents name. 

MH has started the process today to have SHm remember. She never thought of his pain at having the memories come back and remembering being hit and his arm being hurt. She is so selfish in her jealousy. MH will find out even if he gets his memory back he will not pick up and come back to her. It is too late for that. He does not just forget the last few months he has lived without his memory. He will remember everything as well as the past and as pointed out above the person who protected him and stood by him was SHf and her family when MH ran away. 

Her main problem is SHm is seen as such a kind and warm man now when he was cold and aloof. She wants that. MH sees him with SHf and thinks if I can break him away from her and that family I will be able to bask is that warmth. Only it wont work that way and its a bitter pill to take for her.

I do hope they clear up this malpractice issue. But I think Dr. Han will not say anything to the hospital or board right now when he remembers that he prescribed the correct dosage and figures it MK did it. I think he will let MK know he knows what he did and why he has left his job. I feel like that and the hit and run will all be exposed by the people who did the crimes or by people other than Dr. Han. 

MH just like her brother are both selfish and self centered. Their lives are all that matter. Their being happy. Neither will find happiness until they face the fact that a. one walked away from the man she profess to love when he needed her the most and the only reason she is trying so hard now is because she is jealous that he is finding happiness and she is not part of it and b. The other is a coward and needs to step up and tell the truth that he is the one that caused a patient to die and take his punishment. He can not be with that family until he does this as the min they find out he is the cause of the Dr's issues at the hospital and never said and that his  mother is behind the troubles they will be so hurt and angry at him. 

MH will be the looser all around because instead of wanting SHm to have happiness and peace in his life she wanted to disrupt it if she was not part of it. Instead of worrying about his mental health she wanted to make him remember her no matter what the cost. Her delusions that she is not at fault in the break up are ridiculous and I hope SHm calls her out on walking away from him.(its going to trigger her hate on more for SHf and her family though.)  It was no one's choice but her own to do so and the sooner some one calls her out for it once again the better. MH should have listened to SHf when she told her she walked awayso why is she even there and why should she care. She should have been thanking SHf and her family for allowing him to have someone to lean on instead of being jealous and mad that he did find someone to care about him while his memory was gone. 

MH will end up with no SHm and no rich family by the end and she will mostly likely loose her mind to find out what her mother did. I see her snapping and going crazy when she realizes that a. her mother hit him and that is why she hustled her to break up with him and out the country. b. that SHf's bio mother will turn out to be madam Mo's so she will have no entry into that family as well and c. that SHm is free to express his feelings for SHf if the writer takes it there. 

MK will have to finally deal with punishment in the disappointment of the Geum's who he likes but did not stand up for. Of course the min he goes and does the right thing they will let him back in and for him that will be all he needs as either his mother will be in jail or dead and his sister locked up in a mental institution or left to go back abroad. 

11 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

She's dangerous to watch on the TV!! I immediately started throwing cat toys and they had a field day! This woman has the NERVE!! The ultimate nerve! I can't stand that harpy and I really wish SHf wouldn't go to work at Channel P!

10 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Can someone just slap Madam Mo silly. She still continues to blame SJ for her bad behavior and she still continues to act like he is fooling everyone. AT least now they see her true face and in seeing that she has alienated everyone even more thinking she is right in her thinking.

They see but the men in that family are truly weak will!! JS making excuses; wuss making excuses and ignoring her; father just shaking his head! Thank GOD for Halmeoni!!

But back to ep 42 which I finally finished. Once again, MK has disappointed me! I was giving him a temporary pass because I figured he would eventually fess up to his dirty dealings with the Geums but now that he's caught by his Demon mother, he's right back on my s*%t list! You would think the time he has spent with the Geums (especially with Papa Geum believing that his mother might be behind the attack), SHf believing that his Demon Mom behind the trash event that he would have reformed somewhat. SMH. He better not go back to that house but I wouldn't be surprised that he does as a plant of his mother! SICK FAMILY! 

Watching ep 43. I loved how SHm started thinking back to his meeting with MH! He knows she lied! She wasn't there when he woke! She denied him almost as many times as Peter in the Bible denied Jesus! Who does she think she's dealing with? Love her? He never loved her! I think he was desperate for family, roots and love; didn't care where it came from! MH is DELUSIONAL!!

Wuss says he hasn't told SHf he likes her because she'll be shocked?!! Dumbest reason EVER!!! And then SHf blew him off!! Cackle! Cackle! Cackle!

In an earlier episode, Madam Sa called MH "sneaky" because she is just like her. She is certainly sneaky and despicable. Now MH is using her brother to try and find out why Dr. Han is living with them. Is money lending a flourishing business in SK? I'm a little relieved mommy Geum didn't borrow money from Madam Sa. MK might find out from DN the truth about how Dr. Han repaid her mom's debt and might even be silly enough to pass on this information to the delusional MH.

MH said since "SH is your sister", SH was the one Dr. Han keeps seeing and remembering after the accident. It was so convenient on MH's part to use the "family" excuse (Dr. Han and SH are siblings) and she kept stressing how much he loved her and that was why he wanted to marry her before his unfortunate accident. MH's tune is going to change when Dr. Han admits that has real feelings for SH and she will use the loan paid by him as the reason the Geums's are letting him live with them. Dr. Han has never been into MH. MH can be mad, angry, blame and hate on others all she wants. Dr. Han has never been fond of her. There isn't a single photograph of her or them as a couple in Dr. Han's or her possession. He told her it's all in his mind when she pressed him to take photos together when they were together. But he has taken numerous photos with his "new" family which he cherishes and keeps in his diary. She pursued him and he only agreed to go along with her marriage plan because she wants to and she seems to be the only woman who could put up with him back then. After the fake parents' fiasco, MH tried in vain to contact Dr. Han but he has rejected all her calls. At the church on the night they were supposed to get married, Dr. Han received a call from the man who left a message earlier on his cellphone. He told MH he had to meet him or never. MH tried in vain to stop him but he insisted he has to go and meet the caller otherwise the truth behind his real identity and his real parents would never be found out. MH was shocked and hurt to find out Dr. Daniel Han has returned to SK to look for his parents instead of marrying her. In episode 43, when MH held Dr. Han's hands hoping he will notice the engagement ring and trigger some flashbacks, Dr. Han looked at the ring in disbelief and that turned into shock and an unsettled and uncomfortable looking Dr. Han tried to retrieve his hands from MH's grip.

In the preview, MK is seen overhearing Dr. Han telling MH he wants to know "what caused the malpractice". To that, MH answered, "I'll help you. Let's go to the US together". Does it mean she is going to expose the truth behind her own brother's malpractice and blame-shifting in order to stand a chance to get back with Dr. Han? Will MK come clean before his sister exposes him or will he continue to stay mum to protect himself for the time being?

BTW MH treats her new job like a joke. She abuses her power because she wants to get hold of and see SH's application before the applicants' screening. Also she leaves her job early to "confront" and "ensnare" Dr. Han and she is now planning to leave SK for the US should her plan to get her man back succeeds.

@cheekychipmunk_stv @NewKDramaAddict @Ldy Gmerm Along with Madam Mo, we should line MH, Madam Sa and that Ms Shin from Channel P up so that we can "slap them silly" and try to get some sense into them:angry:. I do not condone violence but these four harpies' behavior and treatment of SH and the Geum's are beyond my understanding and tolerance.

@sk0317

MH hopes she can convince him to leave for the states for her and then tell him what happen I bet and to not even worry about it and let it go. That is not going to work. Or she will get him out of the country and confess it was her brother hoping he will not go after him and they are away from her mother. Again not going to work. He has found family with the Geum's and even if she says something about the money he knows he paid it back for them he did it to help the mom. MH is going to be so angry when Dr. Han still decides to stay there and with that family instead of going with her. Again if he loved her so much why can't he remember her and where was she for all these months? Something will not ring true for him and eventually he may get it out of SHf what happen and why MH was not by his side if they were engaged. 

I hope he flashes back and is able to bring up in his memory all the times he ran into and interacted with SHf and how she helped him when he needed it the most. And then does the same and remembers all the hardship he had trying to date MH with her crazy evil mother.

@NewKDramaAddict

MH thinks she can mess with his head and convince him of what she wants him to know. AS pointed out above she had to work hard to get him to marry her and then he still ran off before it could happen. What she fails to see is this man may have memory issues but his core personality is not gone and neither is his brain. Things do not add up and he can smell a liar. 

I agree SJ is making excuses as to why he can't admit to SHf he likes her. So lame.. He will loose out anyway.. no worries.. A man that can't stand up to admit his feelings even if he gets shot down has no chance at anything. My guess is he too feels that SHf likes Dr. Han just like MH picked up on it. It will only make his jealousy more visible when he runs into Dr. Han. 

Anyway MH can make excuses that Geum family only took him in to use him to pay off their mom's debts. MH won't know that Geum family tried to stop him so many times from paying the debt from loan sharks. And SW wrote a note that she will pay him back the $$$. So that won't pass as well. In any case MH will not reveal that Geum family is fake because she wants SW to remain forever as sister to SH. But she made a mistake of trying to get him to remember her.  By remember her, SH will slowly get all his memories back and he will know that Geum family is not his real family. I think he will keep the truth to himself once he remembered as Geum really treat him as a family member & son. Papa Geum is teaching him new trade that he can earn a living.

41 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Anyway MH can make excuses that Geum family only took him in to use him to pay off their mom's debts. MH won't know that Geum family tried to stop him so many times from paying the debt from loan sharks. And SW wrote a note that she will pay him back the $$$. So that won't pass as well. In any case MH will not reveal that Geum family is fake because she wants SW to remain forever as sister to SH. But she made a mistake of trying to get him to remember her.  By remember her, SH will slowly get all his memories back and he will know that Geum family is not his real family. I think he will keep the truth to himself once he remembered as Geum really treat him as a family member & son. Papa Geum is teaching him new trade that he can earn a living.

Does she know about the Geum's mom debt? Or that SHm paid their debt?

12 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

@sk0317

MH hopes she can convince him to leave for the states for her and then tell him I bet to not even worry about it let it go. That is not going to work. Or she will get him out of the country and confess it was her brother hoping he will not go after him and are away from her mother. Again not going to work. He has found family with the Geum's and even if she says something about the money he knows he paid it back for them he did it to help her. MH is going to be so angry when Dr. Han still decides to stay there and with that family instead of going with her. Again if he loved her so much why can't he remember her and where was she for all these months. Something will not ring true for him and eventually he may get it out of SHf what happen and why MH was not by his side if they were engaged. 

I hope he flashes and is able to bring up in his memory all the times he ran into and interacted with SHf. And all the hardship he trying to date MH with her crazy evil mother.

Money is considered a secondary reinforcement to Dr. Han as he had offered to repay mommy Geum's loan. He also gave a pay out/compensation to the patient's wife whose husband died of an over-dosage although he was quite certain he doesn't make mistakes like that. He terminated his apartment's lease and met Madam Sa to return the money she had paid for his air-ticket to the States. He was almost "penniless" when he was at the airport before mommy Geum went to stop him from leaving SK.

Yes I agree with you @Ldy Gmerm that nothing is going to get him away from the Geum's no matter what MH plots and schemes. Madam Sa will also be against MH's plans for her to get back with Dr. Han, let alone allow them to leave together to another country. MH may have a prestigious degree from overseas, and is dressed in the best clothes and all, but her ugliness and jealousy outshine those accessories.

I teared up having to see Dr. Han take everything on his own stride because he doesn't want to make the Geums's worried. His flashbacks give him headaches and heartaches. Hurt and worry were etched all over SH's face after she sees him meet MH (behind her and the Geum's back) outside the cafe. She has to admit she does have romantic feelings for Dr. Han and the feelings are mutual. We do not see Dr. Han behaving and touching his other "siblings" the way he touches/embraces SH. He doesn't get presents for DN or SA. He got those mittens for SH only. I would like to see SH tell Dr. Han the whole truth and also make a confession of her feelings for him. Although the road to recovery for Dr. Han's memory is a slow and painful one, he needs to recollect the unpleasant details to put his life back on track (clear his name as a murderer as a result of a medical malpractice) and start afresh.

SH will join Channel P and take abuses from MH and Ms. Shin. The occasional visits made by Madam Mo will also add misery to SH's presence at the station. Once SH finds out Joon Sang had gotten her the position at Channel P, I think she would most likely quit and join her family to work at the dumpling store. SH clearly has no romantic feelings for Joon Sang. I would say she was flattered by his attention and had a little crush on him when they first met. But yesterday's episode shows SH thinks Dr. Han is more important to her and she is interested in all matters concerning him. That was why she followed Dr. Han after he said he has an appointment to meet someone. The dejected look on Joon Sang's face after SH told him she will call him later was priceless. He was expecting to see a big smile on SH's face following the news of her passing the first screening at Channel P. Joon Sang mentioned there is another man (Dr. Han) he is more concerned about when his half brother confessed he likes SH and has liked her before Joon Sang met her.

It certainly seems Madam Mo has decided it's best to get her information and feedback on SH from Madam Sa. She initiated the call yesterday to meet up. Since Madam Eun has said Joon Sang being the first born will be the root of the Yoon's, Madam Mo can join hands to work out a plan with the equally evil witch in Madam Sa to get rid of Joon Sang for good in order for Ji Sang to become the only heir apparent to his father's company.

Madam Mo is very successful in Westwood, her own apparel business. But her greed is driving her to strive for more by trying to get her son to solely inherit her husband's company. It seems that sharing is never an option for her. Evil? Spiteful? Malicious? Unscrupulous? Deceitful? Despicable? Devious? I have no other words to describe her. Her quest for power and greed knows no bounds. Her ugliness sticks out like a sore thumb but she is the only one who fails to see it. And please JM, Madam Mo's husband, don't ever apologize on her behalf. She is not remorseful and there isn't a hint of guilt in her own actions. She has no regrets in what she has done or shown (her real intentions) and will no doubt do the same again if the need arises.

Madam Mo and Madam Sa have better be careful. All these years of evil scheming and speaking ill of others can bring repercussions and a cruel twist of fate might take their most treasured/beloved ones from them.

Inivatably SHm will have regained his memory by next week, I never expected this will be so soon. I mean SHm has just got adapted to his new family, got out of his shell and proofed how protective and reliable he's. Poor SHm and the Geum they can't have a peaceful time .

I don't know how he'll react, as far as I understand his character, he will take time to sort things for his future and then be back to family as he promised not to leave the family.

4 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Nope. Hopefully she won't ever know.

Yay!

I'm so relieved.

This father-son scene breaks my heart. It shows how much papa & mama Geum love him so much like their own son. They will be so heart broken if he leaves or get hurt by evil Mdm Sa again. Esp mama Geum will definitely pull her hair out if she ever touch her precious SH.

CgSCqV.gif

SH will definitely not leave this family. It's heaven's gift to him after Mdm Sa took everything away from him. All they did was to give him love, comfort & warmth ... an incubator for him till he get back his memories. SH can feel the sincerity.

3 hours ago, Aron_halas said:

Inivatably SHm will have regained his memory by next week, I never expected this will be so soon. I mean SHm has just got adapted to his new family, got out of his shell and proofed how protective and reliable he's. Poor SHm and the Geum they can't have a peaceful time .

I don't know how he'll react, as far as I understand his character, he will take time to sort things for his future and then be back to family as he promised not to leave the family.

Yay!

I'm so relieved.

But MH asked MK to go find out the reason why Geum family kept the pretense. I hope DN will not tell MK that SH paid her mom's debts.

I hope DN beat so hard sense into MK. He is such a weakling. And he wonders why DN don't see him as a man. Lol ..remind of the part when DN told him to show it to her. That was hilarious. 

Omg, I totally forgot, plz DN don't say anything to him. Lol about this scene.

2 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

But MH asked MK to go find out the reason why Geum family kept the pretense. I hope DN will not tell MK that SH paid her mom's debts.

I hope DN beat so hard sense into MK. He is such a weakling. And he wonders why DN don't see him as a man. Lol ..remind of the part when DN told him to show it to her. That was hilarious. 

On 13/01/2017 at 3:59 PM, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

This father-son scene breaks my heart. It shows how much papa & mama Geum love him so much like their own son. They will be so heart broken if he leaves or get hurt by evil Mdm Sa again. Esp mama Geum will definitely pull her hair out if she ever touch her precious SH.

SH will definitely not leave this family. It's heaven's gift to him after Mdm Sa took everything away from him. All they did was to give him love, comfort & warmth ... an incubator for him till he get back his memories. SH can feel the sincerity.

May you be blessed for adding this gif, thank you so much :bawling:

The above gif by @cheekychipmunk_stv showed that father Geum implied to Dr Han that when he regain his memories he would 'fly' away, almost telling him that he is not their son. Dr Han did not get the true meaning really, instead he replied that he will not do that. 

As for the true reason mama Geum insisted on taking in Dr Han as the son was after she read his letter that he was touched that she held his hand when he had a nightmare while in the hospital. He dreamt that he was pleading to his mum not to leave and he held out his nand, and mama Geum grasped it and that comforted him and he went back to sleep. When he woke up, saw mama Geum sleeping beside him, he wrote a letter to thank her. She found a crumpled notes he wrote earlier about her kind gesture to him when he had the nightmare, and that she was  like a Mother to him. Those words made mama Geum run to the airport and stopped him from leaving for US. She brought him home, surprised the 3 sisters.....and much later managed to convince the Husband to let Dr Han stay till he regained his memories.

In one of his initial trips to the dumpling shops, he met the thugs that were harassing mama Geum and the two girls, and later when he found out about her loan to the loan sharks, he paid off her bad debts. Seol Hwa came to know about it from Doo Na, wrote a promissory note  to Dr Han that she undertake to pay off the loan monthly from her pay.  So he was already at the dumpling store, and stayed on not because he paid the debts but mama Geum felt emotional after reading his crumpled letter, which was not meant for her to read ... he threw it in the bin beside the hospital bed. He left the hospital, to pack up and leave for US.

Archived