[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Surgeons 外科风云

sugarplum892

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahha yes true!!! :D

maybe what she wanted wasnt what the ex could have gave her.....or maybe when she left him.....they werent that good either....there are too many elements when things happen.....or many that drive her to do what she did then.....i'm totally in love with this drama myself.....usually i prefer marathon but somehow im catching the drama 2 episode a night ......every night and i waited and waited and waited for them to upload it :D right now im on episode 22 :D 

THat is also true @angelangie .... I am going to watch some of them raw now. chat with you later

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding the case of Liu Ling, I think our 2 Doctors were unlucky that she 

Spoiler

... commited suicide. There is no way they could have predicted that. LCX did the right thing as a doctor, advising LL to permit the operation to save the baby's life. Without the op, the baby definitely would have died. LL also seemed encouraged by the visit of the other boy who had survived. It was the phone call from the bf's secretary that affected her judgement. He said that her bf would lose everything because of the criminal charges brought against his business (related to mislaying of water pipes). LL worried about the future costs of bringing up the baby with defects. Also, she had seen how he had treated his ex-wife's daughter  who had leukemia. He left them in Canada to seek treatment, while he returned to China and got involved with her, specifically to have another child to inherit his business. LL thought that at if her child was not a healthy child, he would abandon her in a similar fashion, and especially now that he will be broke. Under normal circumstances, one would have plodded on, no matter how dire the circumstances, but as the obstetrician doctor testified later, she probably had post partum depression, and was more emotional than an average person. 

Of course, it's not possible to reveal all these to the public, due to patient confidentiality, so the Hospital could only appease public unhappiness by making someone take 'responsibility'.

It is ridiculous that the Doctors are blamed for something beyond their control but I think our LCX will come out stronger after this incident. Someone's head will roll for sure, but I don't think it will be hers.

1 hour ago, omiki said:

Regarding the case of Liu Ling, I think our 2 Doctors were unlucky that she 

Reveal hidden contents

... commited suicide. There is no way they could have predicted that. LCX did the right thing as a doctor, advising LL to permit the operation to save the baby's life. Without the op, the baby definitely would have died. LL also seemed encouraged by the visit of the other boy who had survived. It was the phone call from the bf's secretary that affected her judgement. He said that her bf would lose everything because of the criminal charges brought against his business (related to mislaying of water pipes). LL worried about the future costs of bringing up the baby with defects. Also, she had seen how he had treated his ex-wife's daughter  who had leukemia. He left them in Canada to seek treatment, while he returned to China and got involved with her, specifically to have another child to inherit his business. LL thought that at if her child was not a healthy child, he would abandon her in a similar fashion, and especially now that he will be broke. Under normal circumstances, one would have plodded on, no matter how dire the circumstances, but as the obstetrician doctor testified later, she probably had post partum depression, and was more emotional than an average person. 

Of course, it's not possible to reveal all these to the public, due to patient confidentiality, so the Hospital could only appease public unhappiness by making someone take 'responsibility'.

It is ridiculous that the Doctors are blamed for something beyond their control but I think our LCX will come out stronger after this incident. Someone's head will roll for sure, but I don't think it will be hers.

@omiki.....I agree chingu LCX did nothing wrong. LL had it coming for using a child to gain wealth instead of working for it like any human being. It was her luck in choosing a selfish man whose only desire is for an heir to his company. Ironically, Karma was also gunning for LL's man. He cheated and abandoned his wife and sick child, his company was liable for an outbreak, he is rude and he abandoned mistress and child temporarily.  When he comes back he will know LL committed suicide and he has another sick child to take care of.

12 hours ago, guccigal328 said:

Logged in just to say that I really adore this drama.  It is awesome. 

I regret watching this too early. Now,I have to wait for subs. Sigh...

I know! there's about 20 more episodes to go.. my husband and I marathoned ep 5-14 in one day. It was that good!!

12 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

I know! there's about 20 more episodes to go.. my husband and I marathoned ep 5-14 in one day. It was that good!!

Same. .  Clicked this on DF out of boredom.  sigh...  Point of no return now. 

And I hate watching airing dramas since I want to know the ending first. 

This has replaced the hole Eternal Love (3 Lives 3 Worlds) left me with. 

I hope this drama gets more recognition.  It deserves it. Better than most K-medical dramas I've watched, and I've watched heaps. 

just came across this drama over the weekend and I'm up to episode 20!  

I love the trio whenever they are at home, I hope shao cong won't move out for a while.  

the medical cases are OK to keep the stories moving. I like chen xi character, she's owning up to her mistakes and grow under zhuang shu

chu jun, I thought she may turn out to be zhuang shu's long lost sister but thank goodness she's not, that would have been awkward. the girl can't take a hint.

I love dramas & medical ones are my favorite! I'm so impatient for the subs. It's only subbed until Ep.20. I've watched the rest raw anyway. I wanna know what's going on.

On 4/29/2017 at 11:49 PM, guccigal328 said:

Same. .  Clicked this on DF out of boredom.  sigh...  Point of no return now. 

And I hate watching airing dramas since I want to know the ending first. 

This has replaced the hole Eternal Love (3 Lives 3 Worlds) left me with. 

I hope this drama gets more recognition.  It deserves it. Better than most K-medical dramas I've watched, and I've watched heaps. 

Did Eternal Love end well? I got bored watching first few eps

Ep 22 of Surgeons is my favorite thus far. 

36 minutes ago, guccigal328 said:

It ended well

Do you recommend it?  A fellow coworker and I at the time could not move on from General and I so we found our comfort again watching some other wuxia dramas. And nowy husband and I are ravinng about Surgeons. Slow plot but the comic relief and all the terminology we can relate to drew us in. 

Is Eternal Love heavily romantic?? :)

Trailer Ep 30

Spoiler

Jin Dong reveals he is the brother of Lin Huan.

I think Yang Fan's going to get himself in trouble. I recall the trailer showing everyone in full protective gear so I guess there's going to be a breakout of some disease in the hospital.

21 and 22 loaded with romance, LCX altitude dizziness hug was cute and unexpected

I think either Fu truly believes the nurse made a mistake or there is a bigger conspiracy which may put others at risk which stops him from telling the truth

Hi, Guys! New here! I absolutely love this drama! Never really watched Chinese dramas before. The last one was Princess Wei Young ❤️

Anyone know the piano ost that's played in ep 21 @ 19:32-22:00 when LCX and ZS were talking in the car and she was getting sleepy? Talking about Director Fu and the days back when Renhe was like under Director Fu and Sir Xiu? I love this piano music in the background; it has played a couple of times but I don't know Chinese :/ so I can't read or write to look it up. If anyone knows, can you let me know? I'd appreciate it SO much! :)

Any other Chinese dramas you guys would suggest for a new Chinese drama lover? XOXO, J

13 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

Do you recommend it?  A fellow coworker and I at the time could not move on from General and I so we found our comfort again watching some other wuxia dramas. And nowy husband and I are ravinng about Surgeons. Slow plot but the comic relief and all the terminology we can relate to drew us in. 

Is Eternal Love heavily romantic?? :)

100% recommended. Heavy romance. Plenty of sweetness (bittersweetness) but happy ending. 

If romance is what you're looking for, then give Eternal Love a try. 

3 hours ago, jennvue said:

Hi, Guys! New here! I absolutely love this drama! Never really watched Chinese dramas before. The last one was Princess Wei Young ❤️

Anyone know the piano ost that's played in ep 21 @ 19:32-22:00 when LCX and ZS were talking in the car and she was getting sleepy? Talking about Director Fu and the days back when Renhe was like under Director Fu and Sir Xiu? I love this piano music in the background; it has played a couple of times but I don't know Chinese :/ so I can't read or write to look it up. If anyone knows, can you let me know? I'd appreciate it SO much! :)

Any other Chinese dramas you guys would suggest for a new Chinese drama lover? XOXO, J

New to Cdramas myself. Used to think they were cheesy and for older people ( my mom watches heaps of Cdramas) but not anymore!! 

Anyway, For modern Cdrama, I highly recommend Boss and Me.

I've also enjoyed Battle Of Changsha, Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan, Nirvana in Fire, Three Kingdoms., Eternal Love 

Of course Surgeons is my current fave of the month. So in love with Jin Dong, I am even watching Candle in the tomb which is not my cup of tea at all. Hehe. 

4 hours ago, dekaron said:

21 and 22 loaded with romance, LCX altitude dizziness hug was cute and unexpected

I think either Fu truly believes the nurse made a mistake or there is a bigger conspiracy which may put others at risk which stops him from telling the truth

Tomorrow's episodes will be better

Archived