[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Surgeons 外科风云

sugarplum892

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@chocolatefruitnut.....I think your right my friend. Then I can continue to hate Chu Jun. I tried to like her for ZS's sake. Since you have stated that I can continue with my preference. Truthfully I hate , I mean  I REALLY HATE WEAK WOMAN IN DRAMA'S. IT BORES ME TO TEARS AND richard simmons ME OFF. 

@UnniSarah  @omiki 

Ha ha. IKR. We certainly can feel ya UnniSarah. Glad I'm not alone. CJ is the girl with the short hair? The one which... I'm actually annoyed.  I skip most of her parts. Hah!

I like the Dr Chen.. funny rascal, such regular kinda doctor,  typical happy go lucky, who doesn't think of position and knows his capability and capacity..

Also felt l Doctors vibe in this drama. Though I didn't watch the kdrama,  I find LCX funny silly cute in her own way, esp when she had the tantrum. But when she's mad she's mad and just won't hold back with her tongue..like how she felt about chief yang. She knew  of his shady dealings but of course, she can't do anything.. other than not using staplers...when doing sutures?  I like LCX because she's not the coy type. Like she invited ZS to dinner and it's her treat. He he.

@dekaron I agree with your, for man with high stature in the hospital, it seems he's unable to put force and stamp his authority when it concerns most. Perhaps it's because of what happened in the past,and with the malpractice which involve ZS mother.

For ZS the only reason he came back is to  get revenge and right the wrong. However, LCX is strong woman. Tough one, she will fight it out eps if she knows her mentor  will be target.  She's going to be caught in the middle.

What I like in this drama,  the humor is in it's right place, right scenes and also as mentioned, it's fast pace too.

@chocolatefuritnut thank for the teaser for ep 4.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@thunderman1.... Chingu , Join us in watching this awesome drama. This drama gives a lot of feels and you will love the story behind each medical case. :grin::heart:

Thanks for the tag! didn't know about this drama but how many eps are out? I'm watching the Perfect Match right now and I love it.

13 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@jongski @omiki @chocolatefruitnut 

Hide contents

Have you guys seen episode 11 and 12... OMO OMO I need someone to vent about the drama 

@UnniSarah yes, I've see them. What did you want to vent about? Eyebrow shaping romantic moment? Sweeping cup noodle on the floor moment?

Ex-bf is back to provide some competition for ZS. I can't decide if he is good looking or not. His looks are a bit ambiguous at this stage.

LCX continues to astound me with her unprofessionalism. No doubt her surgery skills are good but the way she treats people and problems is .... Instead of assuming that everyone is lying about her most respected Fu Hospital chief, she should just view the video recording of the surgery. 

I continue to look forward to the funny moments of Dr Chen and Nurse Yang.

@omiki @angelangie...... This drama is so awesome.... 

I wanted to vent about I was hoping that ZS and LCX little quarrel was not going to last a long time. Thank God they got over it. I am thrilled that LCX is logical and was smart enough to ask BF the truth. I really don't like BF because he is always looking guilty and he forced his students to follow a code he himself couldn't follow. He put so much pressure on his students when he himself isn't honest. 

LCX's best friend cracks me up. He ousted ZS's crush so out there. ZS expression when he was ousted was just so cute. He reason I like ZS is because he also doesn't beat around the bush and he has so much respect for LCX. He wants her to grow up because her idealism can ruin her career. She lives in the bubble that BF out her in. I really hate him, this makes me wonder does he really want her to succeed. I dreally can't see it. All that shielding never really helped her. 

The eye brow shaping moment was romantic but even LCX has developed a crush on ZS, so when she heard the rumor and from her understanding ZS character she was irritated and pissed offf be a he couldn't confide in her.

ZS stole her surgery not because he wanted to get rid of her but to protect her if something terrible happens in surgery. BF did not seeee all the outcome to this surgery. If the patient had died , He would have protected himself over LCX.smh smh... We alllll saw the love for his career has clouded his judgment and he has the nerve to look guilty. 

1 hour ago, dekaron said:

Who else thinks that ZS's sister will end up as a patient? maybe even needing something that only biological family share forcing ZS to out the secret

@dekaron  I was also thinking the same thing. That is when the siblings will finally reunite and she will be happy to see him. I think LCX will the one to comfort him when he is in a lot pain. I think she will also convict ZS to tell his sister the truth. But ZS will not tell her about the past and what happened to their mother because he will want to hurt her.  I think the ER chief willl ask LCX to be there for him. I think also it will be the time when he will finally tell LCX his story and on how he knew about her life story. Now that LCX knows that BF isn't the most honest and trustworthy mentor he portrayed to himself to be. She will believe his story and they will work together to find out the truth. 

Now that the ER chief has confirmed that there is someone very powerful above Director Fu, I hope they dont add a new person who is actually responsible for the old case and is related to the powerful person

Amazing drama 

@angelangie  Please tellllll me. 

In spoiler Tagsssssss

Lui Ling ..... I am feeling kind of bad for her chingu's. She has gotten so much bad luck since she got pregnant but she seemed to have forgotten about Karma!!. For abandoning her daughter, being a home wrecker, destroying a marriage and using a child to obtain status. Sure lots of people do that but why is it so hard to admit that "They use people " to get ahead in life. Why is it so scary to admit when this exactly what you are doing. I can understand why she wants money, she loves money but at what cost??? That is the problem with people like that. I am so disappointed that she chose suicide  over living and doing the best she can for her son. She chose this life , to lie to man who is selfish and cruel. He abandoned her and showed no respect. Alll he cares about is having an heir not a wife but an heir. Disgusting I have no idea what these girls saw in this man. 

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahahahah......u will love it i put it into spoiler but i need to wait for tomorrow :D  to be able to get my hands on the actual episode i guess lols :D 

telling you is diff from letting you watching it urself :D 

Reveal hidden contents

at least she has the guts to own up to her mistakes in the letter itself....somehow what she written kind of put the husband off from pressing on the charges....and with the director standing up and apologizing and not pushing all the blames to LuiLing for her suicide on 'Postnatal depression' i know a lost of a life was never a good one and also somehow with LCX pressing her to let the baby have the surgery is forcing her to admit that her child was not prefect....my somehow put another twist on her that make it seems like every child she have or going to have bounds to have some imperfection and that should nail her further on the depression itself which should have seal her action of going for suicide......actually her action is telling on what she was going to do....while i might not feel really sorry for her but i do feel sorry for a life lost no matter what the cause ....

@angelangie   I agree chingu, She owned up in the end. We all got to seeeeee her fear and of being poor but at least we know she did love her children. What i don't get is that her ex husband seemed to be doing fine. HE did not look poor at all. I firmly believe that being homeless is terrifying but if you have  a job, a roof over your head and a family that loves you then your  life is just fine. In order for someone to succeed, you must be the one to work hard the honest way. THanks for the clipsss.... WOW WOW WOW ... Full of smiles  Going to watch it raw.:wub::wub::heart:

Some drama's i can watch raw with no subs because the actor/actress do such a good job where the subs are not needed but some i really needd subs. .I will go for it, i am soo hooked to this dramaaaa 

Archived