[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Surgeons 外科风云

sugarplum892

24 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

I know.. it was shocking for me and for my ZS. Har har..

@thunderman1 @angelangie @dekaron  Me too... I think the writer did that to build suspense and intensity for when their siblings bond is so strong that when they reunite it will be just as beautiful that we willl cry our hearts out for their reunion. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im building all the episode for a marathon on Sunday night lols....for now im holding off as i knew i'm in for the big fight but then i want a big make up :D:D:D 

@angelangie  Me toooooo , I love marathoning this drama. Once I see one episode, I just can't get enough of it. 

13 hours ago, klouvios said:

I just finished watching episode 22.

For those who haven't started watching yet...........DON'T, you are going to regret it if you don't speak chinese and you have to wait like me for the english subtitles . Start after it has finished and do a marathon.

I don't want to pressure the subbers, I do appreciate their hard work but dr Zhuang Shu is to die for.

Same here. Regret Watching too early. I am now even watching Candle in the tomb and The Disguiser because of Jin Dong. 

Why art thou so smexy, Jin Dong?

So, should I take a peek at Episode 37? 

19 hours ago, guccigal328 said:

Same here. Regret Watching too early. I am now even watching Candle in the tomb and The Disguiser because of Jin Dong. 

Why art thou so smexy, Jin Dong?

So, should I take a peek at Episode 37? 

I have already watched Candle in the tomb and I have started the disguiser.

Why, why.........I wonder why too :-))))))

No don't, resist........don't tempt me :( 

13 hours ago, dekaron said:

Dramafever releases 2 subs every weekday and is currently leading at 26, viki may overtake towards the end like with "across the ocean to see you" and is now at 22

I did not expect the first meeting with sister to happen this way

Currently unavailable in my country :(

A thought struck as I'm watching this. When the mainland China dramas are good, they're very good. Surgeons is one of those. Everything about it speaks to its quality. I was going to leave it for a rainy day but I was curious enough to take a peek.

3 episodes in, I'm not feeling the female lead. There's little doubt that she's good at her job but her communication skills are the worst. Chief Yang might be the bad guy in all of this but she needs to be a lot more circumspect. She needs to be able to talk to people and treat them with respect no matter how difficult they are. I suppose it's true that surgeons tend to be on the arrogant side but she played right into Chief Yang's hands with her confrontational attitude. What's the point in throwing around accusations that can't be substantiated and storm off in a huff as a demonstration of moral superiority.

I imagine that's the point the writer is making here. Skill alone doesn't make a doctor good. The human factor is just as or even more important. As a professional, she has to learn to work with people. When providing a service, sometimes being right is not as important as being understood.

3 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

A thought struck as I'm watching this. When the mainland China dramas are good, they're very good. Surgeons is one of those. Everything about it speaks to its quality. I was going to leave it for a rainy day but I was curious enough to take a peek.

3 episodes in, I'm not feeling the female lead. There's little doubt that she's good at her job but her communication skills are the worst. Chief Yang might be the bad guy in all of this but she needs to be a lot more circumspect. She needs to be able to talk to people and treat them with respect no matter how difficult they are. I suppose it's true that surgeons tend to be on the arrogant side but she played right into Chief Yang's hands with her confrontational attitude. What's the point in throwing around accusations that can't be substantiated and storm off in a huff as a demonstration of moral superiority.

I imagine that's the point the writer is making here. Skill alone doesn't make a doctor good. The human factor is just as or even more important. As a professional, she has to learn to work with people. When providing a service, sometimes being right is not as important as being understood.

Keep watching chingu! There's a reason why an arrogant surgeon was written like that. She will be changing slowly one by one as the main lead guides her along the way. At first, I didn't like her acting but now I understand why her character was so rude. She is one of a kind! 

every time she kabedon him, her hands cover his face. 

chen xi changes slowly. it obviously sensationalize for drama. with her kind of personality in the real world, she've been fired from episode one.  

she's still as hot headed as ever, she shrew the folder at zhuang shu while they're in their staff meeting. sigh.  

10 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Precisely the reason why I kept watching. This richard simmons has got Plenty to learn and change and she did, slowly... Thanks to our patient Dr. Zhuang Shu. 

On 5/5/2017 at 8:56 AM, apdy said:

every time she kabedon him, her hands cover his face. 

chen xi changes slowly. it obviously sensationalize for drama. with her kind of personality in the real world, she've been fired from episode one.  

she's still as hot headed as ever, she shrew the folder at zhuang shu while they're in their staff meeting. sigh.  

Which episode was this? I am behind a couple of episodes but drama is ending in three days. SAD! :D I hope for a happy ending for our OTP. An ending where everyone will learn how to forgive and forget and learn from mistakes. That's what a true surgeon is-- forgetting about mistakes, moving on, and accepting one's mistakes in order to grow as a capable, strong surgeon. 

22 minutes ago, angelangie said:

oh you dont have to worry, remember i said about marathoning and skipping a few episodes till Sat? hehehe u wont regret it if you follow that sequence hehehe...ensure you have episode 37 in your folder before you go for it...then you wont feel the heartache.... :D 

well u will but after a while you will feel better once you are in 37 :D 

Alright, I will be waiting for this upcoming weekend to marathon the remaining. ;D hehehe. 

@thunderman1 

episode 33 -- when zs is one step ahead of cx in telling the director that he's responsible for her mother's treatment using the induced hypothermia method 

-- 

zs: if I'm to be dismissed [from Renhe], will you come to America with me

cx: is this a marriage proposal?

(zs pulls her in for a hug)

-- 

sao cong comes back home to pack; chu jun and zi yuan were there the help him.  they are all wondering if zhuang zhu and chen xi are sleeping in the same room LOL

a patient’s family member pushed chen xi and she got hurt on the forehead. zs was in her office treating her wound

cx: did you lock the door 

zs: I lock the door when I came in 

(cx pucker up for a kiss)

they're so cute.

Archived