[Official] ♡ Ji Chang Wook ♥ Yoona ♡ (Bang Bang Couple)

Nerise

WOW! First day 5 pages! :wub: I feel like I can breath again after the over analysed other thread.v I have to catch up before I hav my shower and then swimming to dreamland. :D

But firstly I want to share an ep 12 cut about Jehanna.

Here comes The Bride! :wub:

How beautiful Anna is here! Particularly during her speech! Oh and 2 min 29 sec... how many times Jeha fall in love with Anna again and again during this short time? :wub: I will count it as soon as I back frm my evening routine :D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys what do you mean by adlib ? That it's not scripted ? Is that possible? That kind of scene in a drama ? I agree though some scenes look really natural, for example when yoona laugh/jiggle after she said "is there only one blanket.... then why are we doing this" but I don't know if it's because of the adlib you're mentioning. 

Guest julie721
1 hour ago, goddessyoona said:

I'm actually pretty surprised that no one had yet mentioned that Yoona got into top 2 for Ji Chang Wook's ideal type. I seriously never shipped Yoona with anyone this hard except for Suju's Donghae. Thanks for creating this peaceful forum :)

Men boong.. Really? When? Where? Like in World Cup game? Korean love that game right? Hahaha funny. He said he only knew her in generally, until he's informed she gonna be his co-star, that's when he start searching about her. But of course he always knew her casually, I mean even grandma and grandpa know SNSD. They might never listen to their songs or see them perform, but SNSD is like one of image/pride of SK. People know SNSD existence there, even when they not into Kpop. But public awareness/recognition is not the same as knowing details about them.

2 hours ago, gimely said:

Here comes The Bride! :wub:

@gimely yeah that scene looks more like the bride walking down the aisle to her in-awe-waiting groom. With the flower crown and white dress. And Jeha completely in grooming style.. Very Hensem lah!!! 

@riiko1988 you envy me? Try to say that to my hubby.. Hahahaha. You watched KCON? Ah fun. I love attending music concert. Not only Kpop. You live in Italy? Beautiful country, and beautiful people.. Wish I'd be able to visit there again sometimes in the future.. (Or you can send me tickets... I go now.. :P Hahahaha) 

@sutcliff ad lib is unscripted lines/gestures in a scene or when actors are given freedom to improvise the lines, the gesture etc of the scenes. They are only given the outline and direction of the scene and everything else is the actor own interpretation. It is possible and common things. Many ad lib scenes became famous because usually ad lib put more and enhance the feels of the story/scenes.

working timeeeee.. See you again later.. 

pic1208.gif

7 hours ago, mooster said:

tumblr_ofvp86un9U1vqfmslo1_500.giftumblr_ofvp86un9U1vqfmslo2_500.gif

tumblr_ofvp86un9U1vqfmslo3_500.giftumblr_ofvp86un9U1vqfmslo4_500.gif

Credit: captainjoongki

Love this gifset ...the hand holding is so nice ... another adlib perhaps on JCW's part? Hahaha .. but idk, it makes me go aw with this scene, there's just this lovely sincerity about that little gesture. More of this please!!!!

And yay for this thread!! Such a happy way for me to start out the day! Thanks everyone ... *group hug*

grup hugs too..

I love that holding hands scene too.. its probably JCW adlib, cuz if its on the script, the PD would zooming their hands while still holding it..

can you see he rubs her hands.. and yoona did the same to sync his move ..aaaaaaawwwwwwwww....

@julie721 you  read my mind all the time.. bwaahahahahha... Yes.. Yess.. that is exactly I want to discuss :P

@gimely  yup yup this thread move fast cuz we have bright and good atmosphere here.. so.. we can delightful to impress our otp scenes over and over freely without negative thought . didn't like them here and there..

we have one mind here.. we are indeed in love with them both.. love to see them in one screen together.

3D63DC24-8C33-4D19-8E9B-1E34A24AFA74_zps

this gift.. thank you julie.. Yoona really care her oppa, right.. looks like JCW got tired cuz he must kept the blanket up with his left hand all the time where the scene was take in.

2 hours ago, goddessyoona said:

I'm actually pretty surprised that no one had yet mentioned that Yoona got into top 2 for Ji Chang Wook's ideal type. I seriously never shipped Yoona with anyone this hard except for Suju's Donghae. Thanks for creating this peaceful forum :)

welcome.. welcome dear.. where did you get the info.. tell us here.. we looooveee to know it.. and indeed this is a peaceful forum for us..

that's I've been request twice in other forum to create this thread.. and thanks to @nerise she did it..

LOL I try to post images in this reply for 20 minutes now I success. Whew~:sweatingbullets:

Okay, let start with 'Good Morning' (in Anna's cute voice)

5 pages already wow! hope we can keep this pace for a long long time.

I want to spazz about one of my favourite scene ' The welcome back hug'. I don't know how to describe the sizzle feeling when I was watching this scene on stream.

0Mj12O4.gif

The way she ran to him as if she will tackle him down with love and caring. The way he opened his arm to catch her.

What make my heart skipped a beat is the staring game between these two.

cKca9LM.gif

Aww~:heart:

This scene I can feel the love in the air.

wJ3Z9pp.jpg

My shipper heart can't handle this. Jehashii please do CPR to me or Annashii please hug me tight I can't breath.:wub:

All the pictures I save it from The K2 Daum Cafe

Hello everyone. Thank you for participating in this thread. I am really happy with the overall mood and environment in this thread.:wub:

I have a questions for Yoona and Ji Chang Wook fans. Since I am not really a fan or stan of both of them, I was wondering about their romantic relationship status:

Last year, Ji Chang Wook got into a dating scandal with former Miss Korea (Kim Joo Ri).  As expected, Ji Chang Wook’s company denied the rumor, but the evidences provided by the knetizens made me think that they were dating during that time.

Ji Chang Wook’s fans, what is his current relationship status if you had to guess?

For Yoona, there is a rumor going on that she is still dating Lee Seung Gi privately even though publicly they have broken up. Are these rumors truthful?

Besides, attractions and military issues, the biggest problem that will stop these two from getting together is whether or not one of them is in a relationship. I really hope both of them are single and that they fall in love with each other.

Anyways, the way Ji Chang Wook looks at Yoona in this gif is hot and sexy!

9kUciTz.gif

damn-hot-fanning-.gif~c200

Annyeong dear JehAnna chingu deul

Annyeong @Nerise chingu :D. I have to say even though I have been a fan of YoonA for nearly 9 years, I don't know anything about her dating life except for Despatch caught her and LSG dating. The news and articles that I have assessed regarding YoonA don't disclose such news. I bet in SK, SONEs would know which member dates who. International fans like us don't have those info. Maybe my chingu @sakura88 would know more since she's a fan since 2007.

For example regarding the scandal of EunHyuk and IU, international fans only knew of the relationship when IU posted a pic of herself and Eunhyuk. But I read that SK fans already know about the relationship for quite sometime.

About JCW, I don't know at all about his past relationships :huh: ;) so mi an chingu, I can't be any help. I heard @cherkell is a JCW fanaddict, I hope she can provide answer to this.

Guest julie721

Shippers Just a quick drop.. I found this on comment section on YouTube, from their latest BTS on TVN drama channel

92C6F239-CDA5-4DDB-9FE4-9AD2DB4041B8_zps

Lolololololol.. People there are partying too

OMG @julie721 is that a joke among shippers like us?

If it's true I would be so happy...not only me, everyone of us in here too. But I don't think it would be as simple as that. Furthermore like you all said, JCW is going to the army soon. And also JCW ever mentioned he would not go public with his relationship. So this means we would never know :tears: I hope Despatch would disclose for us if it's true :wub:.

Both YoonA and JCW are at the right age to date seriously and to think of marriage too :w00t:.

but i have this nagging feeling that once LSG is back from the army, he will pursue YoonA again

Lol those comments. of course Jeha and Anna dating, we all have been witnessed. kekeke.

Dispatch is our captain in this shipping, right? they always capture cute momonts for us. so as their salon. :glasses:

Chang wook and YoonA are private person so little chance we know what's going on but don't let that stop our imagination. be positive like them everthing can happen. At least they will be close friend. maybe more after time goes by.

Omo omo omo I just read an article that Lee Jong Suk, Lee Jun Ki, Ji Chang Wook, Park Hae Jin, Kai and Taecyeon will be in one drama, its a Web Drama.

The female lead is Lee Cho Hee, she's Hwang Jung Eum's character good friend in Lucky Romance. Wow, isn't she lucky to be the female lead for 6 hot guys!!!

5 hours ago, julie721 said:

Men boong.. Really? When? Where? Like in World Cup game? Korean love that game right? Hahaha funny. He said he only knew her in generally, until he's informed she gonna be his co-star, that's when he start searching about her. But of course he always knew her casually, I mean even grandma and grandpa know SNSD. They might never listen to their songs or see them perform, but SNSD is like one of image/pride of SK. People know SNSD existence there, even when they not into Kpop. But public awareness/recognition is not the same as knowing details about them.

@gimely yeah that scene looks more like the bride walking down the aisle to her in-awe-waiting groom. With the flower crown and white dress. And Jeha completely in grooming style.. Very Hensem lah!!! 

@riiko1988 you envy me? Try to say that to my hubby.. Hahahaha. You watched KCON? Ah fun. I love attending music concert. Not only Kpop. You live in Italy? Beautiful country, and beautiful people.. Wish I'd be able to visit there again sometimes in the future.. (Or you can send me tickets... I go now.. :P Hahahaha) 

@sutcliff ad lib is unscripted lines/gestures in a scene or when actors are given freedom to improvise the lines, the gesture etc of the scenes. They are only given the outline and direction of the scene and everything else is the actor own interpretation. It is possible and common things. Many ad lib scenes became famous because usually ad lib put more and enhance the feels of the story/scenes.

working timeeeee.. See you again later.. 

pic1208.gif

This is the article that I found a long time ago. I liked Ji Chang Wook ever since Healer so naturally as a Yoonaddict since 2007, I searched both of their names together and stumbled upon the article lol

http://www.soompi.com/2012/12/28/ji-chang-wook-chooses-song-hye-gyo-over-yoona-as-his-ideal-type/

“A guy that makes my heartbeats quicken is my ideal type.There are actions that make my heart beat quickly. My heart beats when a guy ruffles my hair, as if I’m a child, and tells me I’m cute." - Yoona (2011)

"My ideal woman would be someone who can make me feel comfortable, has a sense of humor similar to my own, and can hold interesting conversations. I think I fancy the cutesy type" - Ji Chang Wook (2012)

:glasses: 

@gyu2003 Ah that moment make me think of this OPV

Credit : Vitrianna

Beautiful indeed! The way they glanced to each other. Some small talks to each other especially the moment you have posted he looked at her ring I guess and make a face. Look at YoonA smiles. She seem understood what he was thinking to make that face.

I love these subtle interaction so much. Sorry for babbling.

Hello everyone, finally i found WookNa heaven where i can spazz freely about these two without being called delusional lol

My story

Spoiler

My first Yoona ship was TaecYoon because of Caribbean bay MV, I was a TaecYoon shipper even before i was a Yoona fan.  But even I ship them a lot, I can feel that the feeling is not mutual, Yoona always kept a distance between her and Taecyeon, well I shipped them anyway, you know shippers, they're crazy right lol. But I don't ship them anymore, after that i became a hardcore fan of Yoona.

Anyway, what i'm trying to say is that this is the second time that I ship Yoona with a male celebrity this much, they act so comfortable around each other and do natural skinships even off-screen, i don't see any awkwardness between them at all.

Maybe because they look so good together, because their off-screen chemistry is explosive or both are my favorites in their respective fields, whatever the reason is I would love to see them as a couple in real life. For now i just hope this ship won't die so fast hahaha

22 minutes ago, Sunset Glow said:

Hello everyone, finally i found WookNa heaven where i can spazz freely about these two without being called delusional lol

My story

Hide contents

My first Yoona ship was TaecYoon because of Caribbean bay MV, I was a TaecYoon shipper even before i was a Yoona fan.  But even I ship them a lot, I can feel that the feeling is not mutual, Yoona always kept a distance between her and Taecyeon, well I shipped them anyway, you know shippers, they're crazy right lol. But I don't ship them anymore, after that i became a hardcore fan of Yoona.

Anyway, what i'm trying to say is that this is the second time that I ship Yoona with a male celebrity this much, they act so comfortable around each other and do natural skinships even off-screen, i don't see any awkwardness between them at all.

Maybe because they look so good together, because their off-screen chemistry is explosive or both are my favorites in their respective fields, whatever the reason is I would love to see them as a couple in real life. For now i just hope this ship won't die so fast hahaha

andweeeeeeeeeeeee... I hope this ship will sail smoothly.. but its makes sense if we are not too greedy, we can just hope this ship not sinking so fast... at least a month until this drama ended..

who knows instead of sink.. we will have a good news from them hhahahahahaa.. Aammiinn.. ^_^

7 hours ago, julie721 said:

Shippers Just a quick drop.. I found this on comment section on YouTube, from their latest BTS on TVN drama channel

92C6F239-CDA5-4DDB-9FE4-9AD2DB4041B8_zps

Lolololololol.. People there are partying too

bwaahahahaha.. lolololol... those people really partying so much.. hahahaha..

so we can partying in here too guys..:w00t:

Archived