[Official] ♡ Ji Chang Wook ♥ Yoona ♡ (Bang Bang Couple)

Nerise

Ep. 13 Text Preview. I'm not sure if the photo will show up. Haha! 

Okay it didn't show up. So here's the text. 

As the main suspect of ongoing investigations on the likely possibility of Hye-rin's murder case (Anna's mother), Yoojin faces the whistleblower (informer) in the interrogation room. The truth about that fateful dag starts to uncover, instigating shocking discussions regarding this issue. 

(Additional info to ep 12) Through Yoojin and cloud 9's support, Jeha slowly learns of Gwan Soo's weaknesses of corruption while getting closer to him. 

Jeha learns of the massive corruption happening in (The place in Iraq where Jeha first met Gwan Soo) that involves many high ranking government officials. This corruption lead by Gwan Soo has intricate ties with thecurrent  President's son.  After holding valuable evidence that can be exposed to the public, Jeha starts individually chasing after the President's son, but while chasing after the police, Jeha instead was put into danger. 

Credit for the eng trans by candle_light24

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sunset Glow said:

Hello everyone, finally i found WookNa heaven where i can spazz freely about these two without being called delusional lol

My story

Reveal hidden contents

My first Yoona ship was TaecYoon because of Caribbean bay MV, I was a TaecYoon shipper even before i was a Yoona fan.  But even I ship them a lot, I can feel that the feeling is not mutual, Yoona always kept a distance between her and Taecyeon, well I shipped them anyway, you know shippers, they're crazy right lol. But I don't ship them anymore, after that i became a hardcore fan of Yoona.

Anyway, what i'm trying to say is that this is the second time that I ship Yoona with a male celebrity this much, they act so comfortable around each other and do natural skinships even off-screen, i don't see any awkwardness between them at all.

Maybe because they look so good together, because their off-screen chemistry is explosive or both are my favorites in their respective fields, whatever the reason is I would love to see them as a couple in real life. For now i just hope this ship won't die so fast hahaha

This is my second time shipping Yoona with a male celeb too! I was onboard the YoonHae ship way way back then. :lol: Sadly, it just wasn't meant to be. 

Hopefully, this time around it will be different with JCW. I asked a friend to watch the blanket kiss clip of Jeha and Anna to see if a non-fan would see the chemistry between the too. And why am I not surprised when she told me theirs was explosive! :D Even a non-fan acknowledges the chemistry between the two. It's that undeniable. :wub: 

I think it's safe to say our ship's not gonna die so fast when you have @eva23 @julie721 @riiko1988 @meh2222 @sakura22 and all the other shippers present in the thread. :D So let's enjoy the ride while the ship is sailing. (Hopefully we'll sail for a long time) 

@sutcliff I also have a bad feeling we won't have a lot of scenes with the OTP based on the text preview. But let's not lose hope and have faith! :lol: We'll probably have another kiss (please PD) when Jeha safely comes back to Anna after chasing away the bad guys. 

yuppp @itsmarga don't let this ship sink.. I will sail it as hard as I can... hahahahahaa.. just hope this ship really sail smoothly..

and do you guys already heard ost part5.. by park kwang soo (as I am not mistaken) - and the tittle "as time stopped"

why I found this song really sad... :bawling:

I hope they have an happy ending and happy moment.. hate to see they will separated even just a minutes.already know that even a separated can makes loves grow and stronger..

but I hate it soo much..

the song is too mellow for me the lyrics and the music. its sounds like jeha was longing to ana, so that they can't be together... andwaeee...

is it just me? enlighten me if I was wrong to interpret it the song..

edit:

I think it is just me.. I am in mellow now.. 

22 hours ago, julie721 said:

YAA!!!... Youuuuuu @meh2222 don't you dare to temp @eva23 oke?  YoYoCiCi77.gif Im trying soooo hard to hold and stop her from being non-PG rated here. Hahahahaha she  always LOVEEEEEEEE THIS KIND OF DISCUSSION!!! See see... how she respond very fast? But when you ask her about something else, tsktsk she left you hanging for years before respond to you, I am right, aren't I Eonnie?Crazydancingchickenemoticon.gif

you want to know what's happening inside the blanket? They are playing rock-paper-scissors.. Remember, the key is PG-rated okay? 

@fifie Ah that scenes. One of my fave from JehAnna. My sister name that scene as, "Aku pulang.." Something like "I'm home..." (Lol teenager) Any guys/men who's welcomed with that kind of reaction from GF/spouse will be a happy man indeed. And the two portray that excellently. 

Well, under that blanket there were REALLY a lot of moves...:phew::D 

@julie721 Wow, your sister just said befits it best comment! "I'm home". That hug! Anna run and arrive at her home, in Jeha's hug i. e. peace and quiet in love. And Jeha too. He is at home, when Anna is in his arms, no matter where is that. Ooooowwwwwwww! :wub: My favourite hug scene in dramaland ever! :wub: I can't count how many times I repeated that scene.

Guest julie721

Anyeooong... Work finished late today.. 

now, before I go visit the minefield, let me collect some happy thought here hahahaha.. You guys still shipping Yoong-Wookie??? Hahahahaha it's okay.. I like it that you still have all the rational and logic in shipping. I mean, you might be delulu for fun, but being delulu and then attacking other person opinion, that's a NO NO NO.. Once again let this thread be stress-free and vibrant. 

Oke to feed your shipper heart:

1. Another fun delulu  theory (this time from Twitter)93AF502D-056E-4DA8-9B81-065F1724D4FF_zps

2. Another pic of how subconsciously in synch these two:

AAC8F0B2-16B3-4941-8F1F-D29C96BAA4F9_zps

Shippers, you might find that the ratio between YoonA fans and JCW fans here are a bit imbalance. There are a lot of his seasoned fans already jumped ship some times ago. But JCW gains a lot of new fans because The K2. His previous projects, although got praised highly were kinda mediocre in term of public awareness. It's a shame right? He's a total package indeed. But maybe it's because he always chooses more challenging project instead of commercially drama. So I think if some of you curios about his past career or romance, it takes time to answer it. His fans here in Soompi are mostly either shippers from his previous drama or not interested in shipping. So far, he hasn't gotten into relationships officially. But the rumors are he dated most of his co-stars, from Eunjung T-are (5 Fingers) HaJiWon (Empress Ki) to ParkMinYoung (healer). But the most suspicious (because there are some possible proofs -->pics of couple items, post from similar location and similar pics on SNS in short periods of times was rumor with former Miss Korea 2009 KimJoo-ri. Both denied, but you decide yourself. Since I'm not his fans, only starting attach to him, I can confirm you this or how his real personalities: but so far I respect him for treating my baby so well..

Spoiler

EFBE3D89-1A96-4385-B1A2-BE3A5F4F0DCC_zps

696E5A25-279F-49AF-933B-1DB993D3D552_zps

5212AA54-DB48-40C9-A089-6E3298F8F165_zps

FBB14138-855E-4B29-AF38-98017A0E8611_zps

4FC2D048-98B6-4C60-96A7-7415EF2A100C_zps

JCW is having musical today, and this is his new ad for lotte duty free

40D51126-44B5-4F58-91EC-22775902F84E_zps

Still a lot pic him in today's activity..but too tired to bring them here

@eva23 the party/shippers of this OTP is everywhere. And not like the drama vibe, they're actually quite funny. Maybe because these two are hilarious themselves. Mostly the "gagal mupon" (fail to move on) and "Oppa is mine" people who got irritated with their interactions. lol. It could be because insecurity or something else. They shouldn't actually. The purpose of shipping is fun and wishing the persons we ship to be well/success. 

@gimely she used rather embarrassing terms exactly.. "Honey, I'm home.." Shoot me, she said it's because it's only newly married couple give such reaction to that kind of hugs. I should bring her here and let her pollute you all with her super delulu mind.. Hahahahaha :sweatingbullets:

@toomanymay YAA!!! Naughty you!! (Quickly save.. Again please!!) AddEmoticons12615.gif

@itsmarga you want party over? So soon? Ah you no fun lah!!! Kkkkkk even yoona and JCW still want to parteeeeeeh

BAD949DA-F07F-49C5-B97F-769DBFE17C35_zps

Hello I am new on this thread! And so happy someone  created this shipping thread!

I have been a JCW fan since healer, and from then on I watched all his past works, and truly he has grown to be one of the best actors in his generation.. he can convey a lot of emotions in just a single expression, I so love his subtle acting.. but for me his performance in Empress ki is still the best for me.that was the turning point of his career, for anyone who has seen it might agree with me.. his character was so complex in that drama that even you as a viewer would get annoyed, hate, like, love and pity his character as an emperor.. then healer came, while it was only mediocre in Korea, it was very well received internationally. Healer has got a lot of fans that was able to shoot him to stardom and cemented him as a hallyu star.. He spent almost a year and a half with his activities in China.  And him being the latest endorser of Lotte Duty Free is a great achievement and I am so proud of this guy.. not only is he a very hardworking person, he is a sweetheart to his Mom.. not only that, even if he is so busy with the drama he still managed to do the musical" the days"  he has been doing for the past few years, that shows his true dedication to his craft.. he actually said in an interview that he was not sure at first if his schedule will allow him to do the third reboot of the musical, but since he felt like he needed to be there out of respect for the producers, he said yes amidst his crazy schedule.. 

I am not a Yoona fan, but since I have watch her in the k2 , I cannot deny the chemistry these two have. I am starting to like her, and ship them too, I hope they date in real life.. it will make us fans really happy!  

I am sharing some of his pics in his Musical yesterday. He is hot! And I hope he keeps this hairstyle from now on in the drama please. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

anyeong chinggudeul! :)

00434ABF-E966-4DF7-A012-5D040AFB3FFC_zps

CRYING BECAUSE JCW AND YOONA ARE SO PERFECT TOGETHER..

@ashvaugn thank you for sharing jcw awesomeness with us and welcome to uri bangbang couple thread! hooraayy!! im going to watch empress ki someday, i need to prepare my heart first haha i know its kinda heavy to watch lol

@Sunset Glow welcome chingoo lets get delulu together! haha

@julie721 eonnie.. hahaha yep! i was there partying with uri YT SHIPPER chinggudeul. i told jeha to pls get married and have beautiful babies with anna. unfortunately ,i wasnt able to talk to anna,she arrived late at the party. teehee..

@toomanymay omonnaaa! my pure innocent heart~ can we have this scene writer-nim? hahahah

@eva23 eonniee jeha will not die dont cha worry. *pats pats. they will go to spain together and have beautiful babies hahaha (i love babies weeh?) i have a feeling anna's dad will die though.?

the way they are so similiar in personality is unreal like how they are both prankster and both do it to show their love; like in this article

f South Korean actor Ji Chang Wook plays a prank on you, it is actually an act of affection.

"To be honest, I find it hard to be sweet to the people around me - be it my family or friends. That's because we are so close. Instead, I like to be playful, pull pranks on them and tell jokes,

and yoona in these videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GQmOFLjIcM

@julie721 Wow, there was a rumor between him and  Eunjung T-are (5 Fingers)? He also had a rumor dating rumor with After School Jooyeon. Hmm... I don't know how truthful those rumors were, but it seem like Ji Chang Wook as had some experience dating female idols. He probably understand the pressure that  female idols face and go through. Also , for Yoona, do you think her and Lee Seung Gi are still dating privately even though publicly they have 'broken up'? 

Anyways, here are some more gifs:

tumblr_oeemoeNPmI1veoszbo2_500.gif

tumblr_oepx7wX1eM1qcagtxo10_r1_400.gif

tumblr_of9anib6wz1sq04vgo6_r1_400.gif

tumblr_ofgcvnQMCL1rsi6iwo6_400.gif

tumblr_of1fjchj7d1sewbc1o1_500.gif

tumblr_of1fi3iADo1sewbc1o1_500.gif

tumblr_ofrgcnUB4N1rqg3fvo3_500.gif

Hello soompi's chonsanuen. :lol:

@julie721 @riiko1988 @eva23 If I find more of fan arts, I will share here for sure. kekeke. I love to corrupt innocent souls. :phew:

@Nerise I'm new fan for Ji Chang Wook and YoonA. I don't know their dating rumours as the original fans here but for what I see from their fans tweets Ji Chang Wook and YoonA both are honest people. Their fans can trust them no matter what. Then with that I think YoonA has moved on her past love already. Like someone said in this thread if she is still in relationship even the secret one, she will not behave like this with her co-star.

@rabia dini Aww~ thank you for posting that. These two are like the same soul. Cute pranks to show love for the one they're close to. My heart melted for that. Too cute.

@xoxolovekpop Wookie and Yoong are each other ideal type. *happy dance*

@ashvaugn Thank you for Chang Wook cool clips. He looks good with that outfit and motorcycle. Cool namja. *I edited the rest because I'm misunderstood about his musical perform date*

Start our day with the beach scene.

Have a good day you all.

6QkwM3b.gif

@rabia dini love the MV so good.. I see JCW always joking around hahahaha

@riiko1988.. yup.. yupp.. I want it too sooo badly.. please come faster.. hahahah..

be watching their scene tens times.. and I dont' know how many times I push my replay button.. just to see their "welcoming hugging", "blanker rooftop cuddling"..

cuz I prefer those scene than their kiss scene.. I don't know.. to me those scene seems more intimate and full of feel 

Archived