[Official] ♡ Ji Chang Wook ♥ Yoona ♡ (Bang Bang Couple)

Nerise

I just saw the Minefield and I was like scroll, boring, still the same theme, boring, again tha same boring, (I have no energy, no time, no spirit for that same theme anymore) scroll, scroll, scroll, PREVIEW YES :D scroll, still boring and then THIS - thank you @YourHighness . 

CwVP_r3UUAAOuv1.jpg

For my friends who don't go to see the minefield :D 

@fifie Amen :wub:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@fifie me too.. I don't care about the political plot at all..

and your pict post .. this :

thien-than-yoona-snsd-xinh-nhu-mong-ben-

how I love the way they staring at each other.. its indeed caring and kindness gaze from them.. I hope they were be meant to be to each other, can be supporting one another..

How I wish they will be real.. just looking at them in one screen makes my heart so peaceful and placid..:wub:

3 minutes ago, eva23 said:

@gimely I saw that.. and I see it even its beautiful scene cuz they are hugging again in rooftop.. notice they change the blanket..

but anna cried again.. and I will be sad too 

where is my jehana happy moment pdnim..:bawling:

Yes. But still they are together in good and in bad too. This is why this pic so beautiful to me. I love it when the OTP have to fight together for their peaceful love and happy life :wub: 

And Anna has to cry a lot because if the plot. Too much dirty secret hide around her and she will learn them. But when thats will come to surface Jeha will be with her.:wub:

Oh, and preview last shot... Ya, Jeha! That smirk almost caused me a heart attack! :D:w00t::heart:

1 hour ago, gyu2003 said:

found this 

is it and edit? or bts? or i'm the only one that couldn't find this scene anywhere in ep 12? 

credit yoonchangcouple (her/his ig is locked so i reposted this)

This is not in ep 12 for sure.  This may be some bts photo. :wub: This two, really :heart: 

i think the PD nim really afraid to put the romantic scene more. like JCW said he always take care of YoonA till make him jealous somehow. As YoonA is well loved by fanboy and always romantically played safe in every of her drama..PD nim..its ok..we as her fan will not get angry..dont worry..only a few episode left..please put our OTP more scene

the+k2+ramen+ep+4+ji+chang+wook+%25280%2

10 minutes ago, fifie said:

i think the PD nim really afraid to put the romantic scene more. like JCW said he always take care of YoonA till make him jealous somehow. As YoonA is well loved by fanboy and always romantically played safe in every of her drama..PD nim..its ok..we as her fan will not get angry..dont worry..only a few episode left..please put our OTP more scene

My fear, though, is that the PD-nim is a fanboy himself. That "CUT" in the BTS of blanket kiss scene seemed a little bit toooooo loud! HAHAHAHHAHA

Anyway, reading the tweets of #TheK2 ht and people are demanding another venue for our OTP aside from the rooftop! hahahahha they are so funny!

JH change his hairstyle..i think hes getiing serious now..the last hair more to gentle character..hope our OTP can have happy ending..they tired already...my heart melting when JH said now he has someone to protect he can be happy now..can i called them kitten couple??

CwU3YsGVIAENeb6.jpg

CwU3YsEUQAAEMwy.jpg

CwU3YsGVEAACwgl.jpg

Guest julie721

Hai delulu shippers.. This is why I like this thread.. Being delulu, but still having fun. The ship may probably sink, but when it sinks, why not having fun swimming or diving? We are happy people here. We don't mind if one of them dating other Hahahahaha 

for those who interested in K2 thread:

Spoiler

As soon as I open this thread I saw complain that the thread even become hotter than before. I checked there. Gosh, it was started by my post actually. I drop the bomb there in that "mine field".. Guilty as charge!! Ouch!!!

@meh2222 It's me who's saying the queen although excellent but not good for dramaa overall. Hahahaha I'm sorry to ruin that thread.. Infact I dropped bombs there so many times.. Sometimes my mouth and my fingers loose their brakes. Hahahaha I just didn't know that my rambling can make them very angry.. I mean it's not only me that having different opinion with them. They're a lot!!! But I don't know, it seem more often than not my posts tend penetrated under their skins. :crazy: First, when I criticize Jeha-Naniya scenes, it was hot debate until I closed it myself. The second when I wrote how my Hubbie opinion, third the I told them about JH fell for An and they who oppose to basically deal with it... I lose count.. Even my for fun analysis about the poster makes some "big" Jejin Shipper a bit irritated. And now, it's about the cast acting. The funny thing is, they rambling about my opinion but never tag my name and personally personally opposing me. I did selective reading there, I might skip a lot if they don't tag me. Why can't they just call me and say "hey Julie, I don't like you talk blablabla.." Instead attacking other things just because they're mad I criticize their Queen. And the people that tag me are usually the one who agree with me? So ottoke? 

Am I too offensive? people here in Siompi know that they can tell it to my face. And I'm the last person get irritated for being criticized/opposed. But they rarely addressing or mention me directly, even if they do mostly only about simple thing. Oh dear, I'm sorry for causing all of you some uncomfortable.. Maybe stop going there is the best option... They don't like, I think

oprhc.gif

But who care when I got happy place now!!! Kkkkkkk

@eva23 when I came to twitter land, I see someone screen shot your post.. Congratulation, your pervert traits have come across Internet portal... thjajaja.gif chukkae!!!! Actually they screen shot some of my post too.. tietumao012.gif

34 minutes ago, meh2222 said:

Anyway, reading the tweets of #TheK2 ht and people are demanding another venue for our OTP aside from the rooftop! hahahahha they are so funny!

Ah, how about indoor room, and the furnitures are comfy and softy, like big sofa (PG-Rated), dimmed (but-not-too-dimmed) lighting, and ofcourse blanket. I know they are going to the cinema???? hammers.gif

6FD23F59-C796-4B3A-9F19-9679A4564977_zps

mochi-mochi Yoong 

32 minutes ago, meh2222 said:

@rabia dini Why are you doing this to me!?!??! Vitriana is killing it with his/her FMVs!!!!! I was smiling all throughout!!!! :heart: 

nadooo.. hahaha!! its not even drama otp scenes its freaking bts but its soooooo sweeettt squeeeeeeeeeee!!! guys uri ship is sailing hahahahhahaha im on delulu mode again jcw really likes to look/stare at yoona omoonnaaaa!!!

@julie721 eonnie u r so funny!! hahaha what post are u talking about? that eonnie @eva23 posted? hahahhaha she has lots of pervy thoughts im curious. hahaaha

the+k2+ramen+ep+4+ji+chang+wook+%25280%2  

@fifie i really liked this scene., when jeha was smitten by anna, the look at his face when AN was smiling happilyy. ottokkeee its so sweeeet hahahha

@stargazer187 dont worry chinggu :) and thnks in advance.

one thing I've notice from JCW.. he loves to look at Yoona.. but if yoona look back at him.. he loose his stare and quickly avoiding Yoona's eyes..

I see it clearly on those MV you share @rabia dini cuz their scenes in slow mo..thank you anyway..

its happen several times.. and sometimes yoona did too.. she can't look at JCW if JCW was looking at her.. and avoiding his stare.. cute of them

i can feel them.. the affection won't lie.. they are enticed to each other

@julie721 oomo oomo.. they did.. let them be.. they buy my pervert thought bwahahahhaa

FREAKING FINALLY!!!:wub:

i've been checking for Changwook and Yoona couple thread in soompi for weeks! lol but didn't know how to start one. I also reopen my soompi account just for this thread:lol:

Hi everyone fellow shipper! Also thank you admin-nim for making this thread. I love Changwook and Yoona so much they are the real deal of 'visual explosion'. I can't help but whisper 'pls date and marry irl, pls date and marry irl' everytime their lovey dovey scene appears. Also their behind the scenes are all so <333

So yeah thats all for my first post:D Changwook and Yoona fighting!! Hope this thread and ship will be forever sailing~

1 hour ago, gimely said:

I just saw the Minefield and I was like scroll, boring, still the same theme, boring, again tha same boring, (I have no energy, no time, no spirit for that same theme anymore) scroll, scroll, scroll, PREVIEW YES :D scroll, still boring and then THIS - thank you @YourHighness . 

For my friends who don't go to see the minefield :D 

Hahaha...So here's where all of you have disappeared to from the minefield. :lol:

I am really hoping we get more than just a comforting scene in tomorrows episode. We have barely any episode left for the romance. More of Jehanna please.

@meh2222 @gyu2003 @eva23 Awww.. Anything for the love of our OTP.  :heart: :heart: 

I'm on mobile so I couldn't post photos and gifs. :( I'll give your shipper hearts some time to rest before we go crazy again for some more OTP spazzing. :w00t:

@gimely Thank you for bringing over that photo of Jeha and Anna's new rooftop date. They finally got a new blanket to share. :D

@rabia dini I'm giving you :heart: For bringing over here vitriana's new FMV! I'm just soooo glad someone like her is onboard our ship too (i'm just speculating here, but seeing as there are a lot of JCW and Yoona videos in her YT account i think she likes these two together too). She makes lovely lovely lovely FMV! :wub::wub:

8 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Hahaha...So here's where all of you have disappeared to from the minefield. :lol:

I am really hoping we get more than just a comforting scene in tomorrows episode. We have barely any episode left for the romance. More of Jehanna please.

:D

Welcome here @YourHighness .:) Yes, we all here in JehAnna Eden. :D I hoped you would come here too. You always think about things like me so I didn't have to post almost nothing. :)

1 hour ago, eva23 said:

@gyu2003 waahhh.. that is new still.. I don't see it in ep 12 too.. I don't see the van too.. Is it Yoona's van? and ji chang wook pick her up before filming hahahhaha.. delulu mode on...

hahahhah @eva23 eonnniee! the delulu is strong on this one! hahahahaha i like it! who knows! maybe you are right! haha! delulu mode on

You guys are on the roll. I gotta catch up. 

Its better to not discuss so much about their past relationships because they both have moved on and this thread is to discuss more about them together, but I also think it is necessary to discuss to a certain extent so that both fans and new fans could learn more about them. I dont know much about JCW to comment, however, this is my take on Yoona and a little bit on Wook:

Yoona has expressed before that she is a one man girl so that means all effort, time and attention will just be on one person. She truly believes in it. Because Yoona has a beautiful heart, she is always concious and considerate about how people think or view her. This is why previously she is easily affected by negative comments and how fans felt about her. Therefore when her dating news was revealed, she worried about it and sent a long text message to her group members to apologise because Yoona knew of the implications and the impact her dating news will have both on her as well as the group (and its members). Yoona is a homebody too so prefers to spend time at home with her family, she goes on vacations with her sister and dad. 

Just to give you an idea of how private Yoona is, she is the last SNSD member to set up a SNS instagram account despite fans continue asking her to. Prior to that she uses the main official website to chat with friends (she's one member who always cutely replies messages to fans) Then she started on weibo followed by ig. On if she only follows SNSD members and only posts updates for fans. 

I think LSG has the same tendency to care a lot about his fans and their feelings therefore I felt that these two are not a good combination, when you have two people who worries more about other peoples' happiness more than their own, thats where things become difficult. It doesnt help that Yoona is a really popular member of a very successful girl group, she is easily hated by fangirls because she doesnt fit their idea of someone who makes their bias happy so they simply do not approve. 

I was a yoonhae shipper but I dont even think they got to the dating stage actually and there are not much credible source to confirm that they were dating. Until they admit it, I will not acknowledge that yoonhae dated. Sorry :) Also because Yoong is so friendly and nice, its easier to be comfortable with her, which is why I didnt think there was anything with Taecyeon during FO2.

They are definitely comfortable and really good friends and I love to see them both off and on screen. There's no way for us to know whether they have progressed onto a "Some" or if they are really dating, AS much as I l prefer that they are able to keep their dating a secret so that they have less burden/pressure and will only work it out like normal couples do. 

I know that she will be busy and he will be off to mandatory service soon, but in all honesty, it doesnt matter to me. To me there is never a right timing for your love and happiness. If Wook really think he found the girl who completes him, I pray and hope that he is a guy who would approach her and grab hold of her. If Yoona mutuallly feels the same way, I hope she will reach out and hold that hand. Relationship could work out when youre busy or when youre away for a couple of years, you just make it work anyway. There's no such thing as being selfish in love if you're both in love with each other and treating each other well. However they will do it either as friends or more than that, I really hope for both of them to be happy with their choice. 

Sorry this is too long :)

I like to call them WookYoon just because it is unique to them that it is not to be confused with other similar 'pairing names" 

I'll recharge and then I'll come back to join in the spazz with you guys. 

8 minutes ago, gimely said:

:D

Welcome here @YourHighness .:) Yes, we all here in JehAnna Eden. :D I hoped you would come here too. You always think about things like me so I didn't have to post almost nothing. :)

I intended to join this topic few days ago but the minefield kept me too busy for it. Defending Jehanna is hard work.:lol:

LOL you can repeat my points;)...I've seen some people do that with the other couple.:phew: Man they are stubborn. :lol:

41 minutes ago, eva23 said:

one thing I've notice from JCW.. he loves to look at Yoona.. but if yoona look back at him.. he loose his stare and quickly avoiding Yoona's eyes..

I see it clearly on those MV you share @rabia dini cuz their scenes in slow mo..thank you anyway..

its happen several times.. and sometimes yoona did too.. she can't look at JCW if JCW was looking at her.. and avoiding his stare.. cute of them

i can feel them.. the affection won't lie.. they are enticed to each other

@julie721 oomo oomo.. they did.. let them be.. they buy my pervert thought bwahahahhaa

eonnii thats what i think too! hahahah *high five 

for me yoona is so comfortable with him but at the same time shy? hahahha and vice versa. is that even possible? haha  the staring and looking game is ON. hahaha

Archived