[Official] ♡ Ji Chang Wook ♥ Yoona ♡ (Bang Bang Couple)

Nerise

Guest julie721

@riiko1988 you should let Jeha and Anna have good time first before having babies. Hahahaha so darl, not only you want Jeha and Anna elope to Spain, but have babieeeeees there.

Stop that dirty thought @eva23.. I'm asking if Spain is a good country to raise children jcdragon-keke.gif like how education there, the weather, etc---> PG-Rated remember?

And what's wrong with you too Riiko??? You want WHAT??? Our OTP doing that manhwa pics???? No.. No if only one time, several times please PD-nim... 

@ashvaugn is here too.. 474147rx56ei0eky.gif

@Nerise actually, both are very private person in terms of personal life. Yes there are tons of rumors about JCW, that's because he's good looking, warm and always create good chemistry with his co-stars. That's why so many rumor him dating his co-stars. But here with YoonA, the rumor is not there, only tons of tons people wishing them to date in real life. Funny right? They both behave very carefully to avoid bringing backlash to each other, it means they respect each other, and don't want to cause trouble for the other person. Yet at the same times displaying clear affection and being comfortable toward one another. Like joking around, caring if one having sore muscle etc. Their relationship is more pure in my eyes. Beyond than just physical attraction. Physical attraction while very explosive and passionate, but if not follow by other qualities, will soon loose its spark. Here, they cherish one another and I bet they soon miss each other presence while shooting's over. They find friendship with each other. They formed bonding already. I lean more towards friendships, (don't shoot me shippers) because although I admit there are more than mutual attraction between the two, they know it's not easy and not the best moment to pursue romance now.. With him going to serve soon, and their whole career thing. They both know what dating news means, like YoonA had with LSG--put her in a lot of stress and her weight dropped to the worrying stage (2014) and JCW had with Kim Joo-ri--although both denied but it cause minor backlashes to his career, and he has to focus on his career at the moment to cement his newly gain Popularity before he starts the army; unless of course they're very serious, but if the two of them dating, the best solution is being private.

about YoonA dating secretly with LSG? Who knows? But I lean more with no. Just my opinion: YoonA broke up with LSG way before the statement release. Maybe not long before she went to China to shoot her CDrama. There were blind items rumor around 2nd half years of 2014 that popular couple were actually broken up already due to a lot of stress the relationship cause to the female star, but they still maintain the status as couple in front of public. Many knetizen suspect these rumors were about them. And since her c-drama shooting times, she slowly regained her weight and her bright personality back. But since her status was still in-relationship she behaved accordingly. You can check God of War Zhao Yun BTS, and see yourself how she behaved around Lin Gen Xing. She's still kind and caring but drew clear boundaries. It's the same with how she behaved around Taecyeon back then. There's clear boundaries (there were rumors that's more like secret knowledge between SONE and ELF (super junior fandom) that she's in on-off relationship with DongHae for years. When they broke up DongHae wrote songs for super junior "Y" (here's the lyric translation: "Y"-Super Junior and again "Still You" "Still You" when dating news between YoonA-LSG released). But again, take it with a grain of salt. 

@toomanymay Now I pronounce you as #1 most corrupted mind of all JehAnna shippers. 

Here your delusional couple having regular normal date: 68206DCA-72A1-4E56-B15B-6B6C482FB7EE_zps

They look more like normal couple/friends hanging with friends right?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong my dear JehAnna chingu deul :)

Hi @julie721 I like your term "Mine field" for K2 Thread. I too have heavy heart when going in to The K2 thread, there's so many analysis and arguments that I feel there's an undercurrent war brewing. :P

I love this thread because it's a happy and merry place.

Oh Wow I didn't know that JCW had many dating scandals before. He's so popular ya? Not surprise at all as he's a very good looking guy. He has gorgeous eyes like YoonA. So YoonA was in his ideal girl list. I know YoonA likes to see men in suits.

So Donghae & YoonA was real? I don't know what to think of that. Recently I saw a clip of Donghae and YoonA, he was telling her that she's very pretty :). In Family Outing 2, I can see that Taec liked YoonA very much but she's the one who put a distance. I guess Taec's style is not what she likes. I was TaecYoon shipper before......

Anyway YoonA has many guys liking her, few of them from SME too.

go back to K2 thread.. just hope the preview of ep 13 already out .. but its none..

instead of I read your post @julie721 daebak.. daebakk!!!.. love your post.. (but I won't post anything again in that thread).... that thread.. full of newbie with angst depend on nothing but only like CYJ no matter she is with no logic reason..

first I intent not to read.. but my eyes just catch that word which makes me mad . 

so I just come here only here to discuss our beloved jehAnna and their drama.. so please guys.. if you already have the preview, share it in here too.. kumawooo..

no offense.. really love SYA seeing her with black character in this drama.. I want to see her old drama when I first like her.. (hotelier.. was my very first drama of her.. cuz I am in love with bae young jun back then hahahahahaha.. )

haiissshhh.. where is my preview. desperated want to see my jehAnna..

Good afternoon everyone from my side of the earth!

tumblr_odm1jqhGec1qjbhvqo1_400.gif

@eva23 we'll definitely try hard to make sure our ships gonna sail smoothly. Park Kwang Suns song sounds so sad. Like he's in so much pain.

@toomanymay I for one agree. All of the released OSTs are sad songs. Even when we ave OTP scenes like the ridiculously breathtaking beach scene, the blanket kiss, the welcome back hug and rooftop blanket cuddles, they all have sad background songs playing. WHY?!! hahahaha! I hope we'll have one or two happy or romantic OST for these two before the drama ends.

I also feel they'll part ways in one way or another in the drama. But thankfully, we know they shot some romantic scenes in Spain so they probably got back together. They have toooo!

5 hours ago, toomanymay said:

@ashvaugn Thank you for Chang Wook cool clips. He looks good with that outfit and motorcycle. Cool namja. I wonder if he has musical in 12th Nov. will he join the crews for watching last episode together? I'm not sure is it a norm to do this or not.

Do we have any info about this? I hope they will gather the entire cast and staff to watch the final ep. Why does it have to end so soon??

2 hours ago, alekaonu said:

@julie721

So Donghae & YoonA was real? I don't know what to think of that. Recently I saw a clip of Donghae and YoonA, he was telling her that she's very pretty :). In Family Outing 2, I can see that Taec liked YoonA very much but she's the one who put a distance. I guess Taec's style is not what she likes. I was TaecYoon shipper before......

Anyway YoonA has many guys liking her, few of them from SME too.

YoonHae's relationship as what julie mentioned was like on open secret between the 2 fandoms and knetz.. There wasn't any official announcement but it didn't stop YoonHae shippers from shipping the couple. 

@julie721 OMO! OMO! Definitely not! I'm onboard the ship and will happily party with you all!. Its just sad that with JCW's impending military service, the relationship they have right now (whatever it is- friendship or mutual attraction) wont be given ample time to blossom into something more (cause I think LSG's military enlistment played  a part in their break-up). It's also sad how some needed to put down The K2 and this OTP just to show their superiority over us. Anyway, shipping a couple should be all about fun. Like I said before, I'd take any form of JCW-Yoona relationship whatever it may be. We still got 4 more episodes of The K2 and hopefully they do more promotional activities for the drama since its international rights were sold to some asian countries.

Its hard not to have fun when your OTP are such dorks.

tumblr_odm1jqhGec1qjbhvqo2_400.gif

Go Anna's watching you all. Try not to get too naughty. Hahahaha!

tumblr_of4z3gdus31qjbhvqo1_250.gif

NO PREVIEW YET.. AIGOOOO...

@itsmarga Hey sweetie. I'm sorry for giving fault information about Wookie musical date. Apparently yesterday is his last one for The Day ( I got this from Ji Chang Wook Thailand tweet) I apologised for wrong information here. I hope the crew will gathering to watch the last episode together.

PS. I want more of our OTP scenes. How can they have one chaste kiss until the end. No, I will not accept it. hihihi. Deep kisses, Tight hug, Morning after scene please PD-nim Writer-nim.

@eva23 I love your innocent PG-15+ every time I read I always giggle and cross finger for those to be real.

@julie721 I'm happy to be #1 for that :lol:

@julie721 looking for few GOWZY BTS (only found 3 and it's not so good, when Yoona almost fell but LGX just ignored her uh oh) and well, Yoona seems to be 'friendly' with LGX. watching the show too ( i dont know what show it was, but it's in chinese), and few other variety shows like are you normal and happy camp even strong hearts with LSG but nothing like live chat at Cafe Daum with JCW, sooo many sparks and laugh (hard shipper on delulu mode lol) 

btw i was one of YoonHae shippers back then. 

i heard JCW has started to shoot for the new Lotte web drama and also started his musical drama last night? so it means the shooting for The K2 has over? or JCW really has strong stamina to juggle with all 3? 

I need to share this gorgeous fan art. (Save from daum cafe)

WvRXl6k.jpg

While we wait for EP. 13 preview, I hope there will give us another bts too especially this scene. LOLZLuBcRD.jpg

Lastly I want to know your opinion about the relate of Snow white theme that this drama seems to use. How can the dwarves (JSS team/Master Song or K1/J4/Aunty housemaid) can help our princess and the huntsman/prince charming?

114h0xe.gif

RiGbOab.gif

it is sad that yoona is too popular for people to feel insecure about her to the point of downgrading her acting and role in the drama; i hope yoona  and ji chang wook have another project where there is no third wheel and the focus is on their romance only like shopping king louis kind of drama  : i bet you those same people will ship him with a wall then:rolleyes: this drama exhausted  me with the way the writer turned anna  into  a pathetic little lamb while glorifying the villain anyway i see that the production latch on yoona just for the exposure she ll bring in :sweatingbullets:anyway at  least knets are aware of her efforts

Gosh!!!!! Gals, I should have tagged you all with all the wonderful posts you have made since I'm such a simpleton who does not know how to even place a picture on my posts. But thank you for all the beautiful and heart-warming pics, videos, ig posts, the GIFs and the wonderfully made AMVs like they are sooooooooooo sweet! Like guys, thank you!

Anyway, @julie721, I totally agree with what you said. I feel like they both know that it is not yet the right timing for them to date. I feel like we will not really see them together after this but I am just glad that their paths have crossed and hopefully, they can be friends after this. But, guys, there is what we call destiny, many things can happen in between, I am willing to ship until it sinks (which is most likely, considering all the circumstances) or sails. Destiny exists guys. So yahh... hahahhaha

Out of topic:

Spoiler

In the other thread, I almost exploded! For some reason, it is becoming too toxic for me that I was just an inch away to comment negative but constructive criticism/s against the acting of  the actor/s and actresses in K2 which is so wrong in so many ways. I don't want to argue who is better than who but some people's comments almost made me. Thankfully, I restrained myself. My gosh! I do not know if I can visit that thread as frequent as I want. TT 

Guys, did someone made a GIF of the hug after JH had a nightmare and also slow GIF of the stare when Anna was tipsy. If someone can kindly post it here, I love you with all my Jehanna shipper heart! :)

22 minutes ago, rabia dini said:

it is sad that yoona is too popular for people to feel insecure about her to the point of downgrading her acting and role in the drama; i hope yoona  and ji chang wook have another project where there is no third wheel and the focus is on their romance only like shopping king louis kind of drama  : i bet you those same people will ship him with a wall then:rolleyes: this drama exhausted  me with the way the writer turned anna  into  a pathetic little lamb while glorifying the villain anyway i see that the production latch on yoona just for the exposure she ll bring in :sweatingbullets:anyway at  least knets are aware of her efforts

AGREEEEE!!!! I want another JCW and Yoona collaboration. But I feel like this is highly UNLIKELY because it is not always that we see an OTP in one drama to get another drama with the same OTP. :dissapointed_relieved:

And guys, I saw some of you who made there first ever soompi post in forums here in this thread! Welcome! I can still remember the very first time I made a post here in this forum too. :) Glad that this thread made you join soompi forums or maybe is this just another newly made account of yours? Regardless, let's happy shipping!

what anna said to cyj that jeha will kill her

maybe cyj kidnapped anna or the uncle locked anna in an aslyum  and by the way jeha is trying to force his way to the hospital; the wrath of jeha is coming ; the way he smirks at the end and says you guys made a big mistake :wub:

2 minutes ago, rabia dini said:

what anna said to cyj that jeha will kill her

maybe cyj kidnapped anna or the uncle locked anna in an aslyum  and by the way jeha is trying to force his way to the hospital; the wrath of jeha is coming ; the way he smirks at the end and says you guys made a big mistake :wub:

Awww... our dear Anna does not know about JH's PTSD but we will see. :)

anyeong chinggudeul :blush:

@alekaonu @eva23 @ashvaugn i know right?, i have a weak heart i dont like heavy discusion and arguments haha so i go there (the k2 thread) when its needed lol still waiting for the preview btw..

@julie721 ofc ofc., i want them to enjoy themselves together before having babies.. 

Spoiler

honestly, its the baby making process that i want to see hahahhahahahaha

to tell you the truth., since we are talking about relationship and all. i am torn between : i want them to become really CLOSE FRIENDS (like hanging out together and talking together well you know what i mean haha) and them to DATE. but like eonnie julie said its not easy and its not the best moment for these two to date. so i am leaning a lil bit to become close friends. dont kill me chinggus! huhu but my heart still crying pls date (i know i know im confused too lol) but if they fall for each other and they date i will die from happiness! like seriously only to think they will going to be together im heart goes dugeum dugeum! but i wish they will keep it secret and dont let the public know. well, they both private persons so. also JCW seems a considerate person too so yeah. hahah

i really like the scene where JH was smitten by AN for the first time when she was so happy she found the ramen haha some people say its corny but for me i like it a lot!! hahahhah do you have gif of that scene chinggudeul?

Archived