[Official] ♡ Ji Chang Wook ♥ Yoona ♡ (Bang Bang Couple)

Nerise

Annyeong chingu, hehehe just found this thread after my friend gave me the link (she's a silent reader here lol) thanks @Nerise who has created This thread, as ChangYoon shipper (or WookNa, or YoonWok, yeah whatever) i will gladly post anything related to them here. 

3 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

call me delulu but i think jcw is attracted to yoona. hahahah who wouldnt? :wub:

hahaa i'm with you! it's gonna be great if they are dating IRL, it's gonna be a great news for their shippers around the world. but i'm kinda pessimist tho, JCW is going to the military service next year (?) and some ppl said that YoonA is reconciliating with LSG .not trying to be a joykiller (as i'm hard-shipping these two too because they are visually match and cute lol), i'm trying to be more realistic here. buuuttt, their off screen chemistry is :wub:  i really hope someday they will be dating 

Spoiler

ohoho JCW! 

and dispatch love them too. probably samchon LJJ is one of dispatch's admin kkkkkk 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, eva23 said:

@julie721 same with me.. I will visit this thread only.. I will stop visit K2 thread.. its giving headache to read those cynical post there..

btw.. I did googling their profile.. but I already old here.. bwahahahahaha..

sometime I forgot how old JCW already.. and want to compare their blood type, their birth date etc etc..

but too lazy to see at different screen for both of them.. and I can see both their profile in one screen now.. without I must open other window to search their info..

so guys if you still visit that thread and there is more info about K2, please post it in here too.. ;)

haiii.. dear.. yup too much analyzing give us headache right? that's why thanks to @Nerise.. for create this thread.. 

welcome dear.. lets we spazz our delulu mode on hahahhaaa..

@alekaonu @riiko1988 I love you guys.. lets continue our spazz with happiest atmosphere here..like @julie721 said.. and your info really makes my shipper heart soooo good.. thank you dear.. just keep coming.. :wub:

me too...i'm having headache so much in their forum but still i need to go there to see my OTP..so many writing over there...while im waiting only for this couple scene..

i'm a fan of YoonA..shes always being like this with other actor. i like her because she's not flirting but playing fun with her co-stars but i still like her with JCW. their chemistry is sooo much compatible..

dont forget he is the first man who appear in YoonA instagram..although we know for the promotion..but still i like it

Yoona-SNSD-dan-Ji-Chang-Wook-1.jpg

hello guys ; i am new here but no worry i v been a silence lurker since the drama and omg you dont know how much i am grateful to this thread  its like a heavenly oasis in the middle of a hot desert :wub:i am big yoona fan although i dont ship them as a couple i hope they develop a deep friendship. yoona is very loyal to those around her and i hope she take care of jcw and introduce him to the  snsd girls lol

4 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Hi @meh2222 annyeong chingu

To answer your question, I'm a Yoonaddict :wub: been adoring YoonA since 2008. I only get to really adore JCW in K2 :P but somehow I ship JCW so hard with YoonA. If they become a real couple after K2, I would be ecstatic because I love this couple very much now.

I used to ship YoonA with Taecyeon very hard...for years until the news broke that she's dating Lee Seung Gi. JCW would be the 2nd guy I'm gonna ship hard with YoonA.

I like JCW since Smile Dong Hae but not a hardcore fan yet until now :) 

@alekaonu Been a fan since her debut and I've never shipped this hard including her real relationships. Perhaps it was because of the drama scenes, perhaps it was because of the BTS, I dont know. All I know is they are sooo compatible together. 

I've watched bachelor vegetable store and very recently healer after Yoona's confirmation and only in K2 I started noticing JCW. 

3 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

anyeong chingoo :) @meh2222 yoona is always been like that "manly" or "tomboyish" type of gal. she's playful too like JCW, thats why they call her choding. she's very pretty and has nice personality. to me she is one of the niciest celebrity in korea. thats what i like about her. not to mention she is very smart too. gaaahh i love this girl i can talk about her all day but im not good at explaining and my english is very limited hahahha. and now i am JCW fan too, watching his interview i notice he is a genuine person., has nice personality too. playful . hard working person. lets not forget hansome and great actor too. JCWsshhii i think i like you... hahahhaah so i shippp these two they look  great together and they have same personality. pls get married and have beautiful babies! hahaha im just joking. NAJUNGHE NAJUNGHE, my yoong is too young. hehe

I agree that they are sooo similar. 

Why I am a Yoona fan is because of both inner and physical beauty. This girl is a sweetheart which is why most of their staff (stylists and those at photoshoots as well as previous dramas) love her. I'd like to introduce to you this awesome girl. Some may not find her beautiful but when I see in real life, I now understand why Koreans and celebs go crazy for her. She glows and the only thought that crosses my mind at that time was mindblowing beautiful. Is she even human or is she a goddess/angel. Seriously, as a fan I was sooo starstruck she is really gorgeous with a nice kind glow, like shes walking on clouds. 

Shes's tomboyish yet shy and awkward depending on who she is with. She is soo nice and sporting so she easily makes people comfortable with her even when she met for the first time. I'll share some clips later of how friendly and rather humbly she treats others. She's one of the most popular SNSD members but you hardly see her hogging the mics or the spotlight during formal interviews or award acceptance shows unless the question is directed to her. She tends to always let the others talk (partly because there are other members who contructs word better) and then you can count on her to join in the fun because she just lovessss fun times. In variety shows, she would join in the others to talk to the camera and almost all the time she is her true self. She doesnt act like shy or girly at all which is why people tend to say Yoona destroys her image with her alligator laugh and choding side. 

She is such a private person that we only know a few celeb friends of hers (gong hyo jin, son ye jin) but because she loves to keep private matters private you hardly hear this. Her family had only appeared in a show promoting daily drama once and that was it. Regardless of speculations or rumours, she hardly talks about anything personal about her or her family (which I believe is partly why her strong heart stories are lame compared to others). Even when they were trying to discuss her current (now ex) relationship, she was very careful with her words so that she will not reveal anything. 

What I especially like was how loyal she is to her ideal type i.e one with a gentle nice guy look. She mentions Yeon Jung Hoon (Han Ga In's husband) as the longest ideal type, followed by Takuya Kimura (he looks like JCW right?) and LSG was thrown in the mix because of Champagne and Strong Heart so her type has been consistent throughout. Because of her choding and friendly nature, she gets along well with most of the SM town (and other) oppas and dongsengs. 

However, this is the first time for me to see her very comfortable with her drama co-lead oppa like this. Which is why I am shipping them so hard. She is playful, laughs and jokes around so much but not on this level. For this, they are like always around each other, talking and always joking around. During the punch bodyguard action in the most recent BTS, they were on a break and not in position, yet they were together. Basically its like they are stuck like glue to each other. Yoona tends to turn and share the jokes with Wook. Wook is always staring and look at her. Dont even get me started with them finding each other easily and returning the gaze/look at each other. 

For one of the drama, she wrote handwritten messages to the staff when filming ends to thank them for their hard work. She bought her stylist/staff stylist gifts. She hangs out with them in Spain. I mean just genuinely nice person to anyone including her fans. She would stop her manager from screaming at her fans and even conversed with them shyly. She was also invited to Lunch at the President's blue house http://mystarmyangel.tumblr.com/post/137724571571/trans-yoona-elle-feb-issue-interview

http://www.kpopbehind.com/2015/02/anecdotes-about-girls-generation-yoonas.html

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/yoona-prepares-a-special-gift-for-prime-minister-and-i-staff-members-for-pepero-day

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2012/06/girls-generations-yoona-gifts-vitamin-packages-to-the-staff-of-love-rain

https://mobile.twitter.com/jasminelep/status/718098029161500672

She has always had confidence issues with her vocals so you will notice some of her poor live performances, however, she keeps showing improvements and especially recently after the release of her single and FM live performances. Finally she proved others who continue to criciticise her wrong. Because shes in the dance line, she is always giving her best on stage dancing when she's not singing. I've not seen her do the moves with less energy than usual. She would appear for group performances between schedules and still consistently performs beautifully. 

Just a brief introduction about her, you wont regret being on this ship. 

I would love to know more about JCW. 

@sakura22 I cannot:wub: give you enough hearts for your wonderful post above! God bless our shipper hearts. I seriously don't know how my reaction would be if they really start dating in real life. :phew: I'd love for them to date, but if not, I'd take any JCW - Yoona relationship. Whatever it may be. 

Drama producers and writers. .. Please give these two a rom-com drama! Hahaha! One with lots of heart fluttering and romantic scenes, please! :wub:

50 minutes ago, meh2222 said:

And also oh, the parallel... Yoona is daddy's girl and JCW is mommy's boy. :)))

I know about yoona mom, but what happened with jcw dad?

34 minutes ago, fifie said:

dont forget he is the first man who appear in YoonA instagram..although we know for the promotion..but still i like it

Oh yeahhhh, i almost forgot about this lol

Hahahah it's good to know that I wasn't the only one feeling that THE K2 thread has become too serious and aggressive.

I have never seen a drama from Ji chang wook I just knew him thanks to an MV by SPEED. As for Yoona, she caught my heart since love rain. She looks like a very cheerful and nice girl.

I really love those two, Ji chang wook really seems like a genuine person. You just have to look at his face to notice it. Their personnality really matches I think. I feel that Ji chang wook is a tactile guy whereas Yoona is more likely to keep her composure. As for me I'm trying to not ship them too too much, because I feel that after his military service, LSG and Yoona will probably be together again. BUT OH WELL!!! let's not think too much !!!

WAITING FOR MORE BTS AND OTP SCENES !!!

i really like when JCW hugged or even touch her hair..its has a soft spot i think as YoonA had said before she likes a man who looks good wearing a white shirt and touch her hair. but since i dont really know about JCW and his other drama..did his trademark doing the hair stuff to other heroin also?please dont bash me since i not watching healer because im not really PMY fan..sorry no offense on that..

d59b9fea-ef64-4a90-95d4-a0e1a87dc91c.png

1 hour ago, gyu2003 said:

Annyeong chingu, hehehe just found this thread after my friend gave me the link (she's a silent reader here lol) thanks @Nerise who has created This thread, as ChangYoon shipper (or WookNa, or YoonWok, yeah whatever) i will gladly post anything related to them here. 

hahaa i'm with you! it's gonna be great if they are dating IRL, it's gonna be a great news for their shippers around the world. but i'm kinda pessimist tho, JCW is going to the military service next year (?) and some ppl said that YoonA is reconciliating with LSG .not trying to be a joykiller (as i'm hard-shipping these two too because they are visually match and cute lol), i'm trying to be more realistic here. buuuttt, their off screen chemistry is :wub:  i really hope someday they will be dating 

Awww... That's really sad for my shipper heart but but but miracles can happen???  *trying to keep my shipper heart alive* hahahahahha If they will not be dating, at least, I hope they remain friends and keep in touch once in a while, though. :) Anyway, I am just happy being a delusional shipper right now. LOL. 

@riiko1988 I also think that JCW may also be attracted to her but I have this feeling that he is being very careful about liking Yoona for obvious reasons. Hahaha it's going to be really huge! And I can sense the way he avoids eye contact with her on-cam. I mean if there's really nothing to it, why avoid right? Well it's just my speculation though. I maybe just seeing things because of my shipper heart. Hahahaha... 

1 hour ago, sakura22 said:

However, this is the first time for me to see her very comfortable with her drama co-lead oppa like this. Which is why I am shipping them so hard. She is playful, laughs and jokes around so much but not on this level. For this, they are like always around each other, talking and always joking around. During the punch bodyguard action in the most recent BTS, they were on a break and not in position, yet they were together. Basically its like they are stuck like glue to each other. Yoona tends to turn and share the jokes with Wook. Wook is always staring and look at her. Dont even get me started with them finding each other easily and returning the gaze/look at each other. 

Nice to hear from a Yoona fan that Yoona is "very" comfortable with JCW. I noticed that too. During the punch bodyguard action, my heart had that tingling sensation when I saw Yoona playfully doing those punches and JCW was in that position unaware of the camera at the back. I was happy then as I see him looking straight at Yoona for probably a longer time compared to when he's aware of the camera. Am I starting to get delusional? Lol.... Again, I'm enjoying this ship until it sinks or sails. Hahahaha

I'm a fan of JCW's acting in Healer. And it's the only show I have watched with him on it. I was just amazed by his acting there that I automatically included him in the list of my fave young actors together with Kim Soo Hyun. But I haven't shipped him with anyone because it's like he's mine and all UNTIL Yoona came. I don't know maybe it's just that they just visually look good together? I am not so sure... Also, as actor and actress, I can sense a perfect "partnership" between the two.  I really don't know. But they just clicked. Just like that.

@stupidcupid

Spoiler

JCW's father passed away when he was still very young. That's why he was single-handedly brought up by his mother. 

kyaaaaa.. @sakura22.. kumawoo.. kamshamida.. thank you so much.. my dear.. love you.. wish I could kiss you..

your information about that yoona is a new fresh for me.. Really love to know her being like that.. now indeed I am more into Yoona than JCW then ahahhahaha.. 

@meh2222 I notice his gaze too and I really love the way JCW staring at Yoona.. its a gaze of a man who is really interest to a woman.. I know it.. even he was actually want to staring at yoona for more times but he was restrain him self like you said.. he was indeed avoid it.. but sometimes he can't help it.. 

I found that kind gaze of him for recently BTS.. he is already got some guts to stare more than he was in spain when he got interviewed by yoona.. I see his eyes can't barely stare at yoona.. when he meets yoona's eyes he always avoiding it and got a reason and then talking bumbling anything..

I know man.. hhahahah.. but no offense to JCW-PMY shipper.. JCW always staring at PMY without shy.. and I found at their kiss scene.. JCW want to finish it quickly..and let go PMY right away

but with Yoona hahahaha.. seems he's enjoy it a lot..he even didn't let yoona go first and still hug his "dongsaeng" after the PD said "CUT"  ;).. (or he didn't meant to let yoona's lips first ) :phew:

bwahahahhaa.. here we go.. talking their hot scene.. will I got warn again from the moderator.. at least I didn't post their scene right?? @julie721...

@sutcliff They broke up and I know that Yoona is an honest person. She has moved on but I can't predict the future. However, what I know is that only a single not-currently-attached/committed genuine person would be able to act that way offscreen especially. There are so many eyes on set and cameras, you don''t really want to get caught "cheating" on your partner. I have moved on with Yoona :)

@meh2222 I especiallY liked Uncle's reaction to them as he moved away. Rather telling that they are noticing something? 

@eva23 dying to Learn more about Wook too. 

Speaking of the kiss.... In the BTS, watch the camera's LCD, Yoona's lips were apart in the second to the last kiss, I think this was supposed to be final but because PDnim didnt say cut, Wook goes in for another kiss which Yoona kissed back but this ended up a peck cause midway PDnim called cut. 

30 minutes ago, fifie said:

i really like when JCW hugged or even touch her hair..its has a soft spot i think as YoonA had said before she likes a man who looks good wearing a white shirt and touch her hair. but since i dont really know about JCW and his other drama..did his trademark doing the hair stuff to other heroin also?please dont bash me since i not watching healer because im not really PMY fan..sorry no offense on that..

i watched Healer and few BTS (not exactly all BTS), JCW did hug and play with PMY but .. i never saw the scene when he stare PMY like he did to Yoona? The stare, it's just.. different. Aaahh, idk how to explain lol, that's why so many netizen ship them. 

22 minutes ago, meh2222 said:

Awww... That's really sad for my shipper heart but but but miracles can happen???  *trying to keep my shipper heart alive* hahahahahha If they will not be dating, at least, I hope they remain friends and keep in touch once in a while, though. :) Anyway, I am just happy being a delusional shipper right now. LOL. 

Nah, count me in. I'm in delulu mode too lol. Just can't get enough. I am going to ship them either it's going to sail or sink (uhh just like the other couple that just about to sink) 

14 minutes ago, sakura22 said:

Speaking of the kiss.... In the BTS, watch the camera's LCD, Yoona's lips were apart in the second to the last kiss, I think this was supposed to be final but because PDnim didnt say cut, Wook goes in for another kiss which Yoona kissed back but this ended up a peck cause midway PDnim called cut. 

yupp I notice that too..hahahaha.. be more discuss about this thing.. if we get another kiss scene.. maybe kiss scene in spain.. I just wonder and desperate to watch their romance scene in spain.. how could it be.. its they met for first time.. were they make it just alright, alright, or just good, good enough, great or what..??? hahahahha..

I rather thinking this scene than the K2 politics matter..

@gyu2003 me too.. watch their BTS too (the healer) but I didn't feel anything.. just oh yeaahh.. they did the romance scene.. of course.. but not as flutter as I saw bang bang couple :blush:

Guest julie721
1 hour ago, sakura22 said:

'd like to introduce to you this awesome girl. Some may not find her beautiful but when I see in real life, I now understand why Koreans and celebs go crazy for her. She glows and the only thought that crosses my mind at that time was mindblowing beautiful. Is she even human or is she a goddess/angel. Seriously, as a fan I was sooo starstruck she is really gorgeous with a nice kind glow, like shes walking on clouds. 

@sakura22 niceeeeee post darling.. Dedicated YAS you are!!! 

The ones I quote: IKR... photo and video don't do her justice.. It's not because Im her fans. But when you see her personally you'd know. Same, with you, the first time I saw her (smtown Singapore 2012) I was like stars struck. She's definitely "banjjak-banjjak" and my seat position was not really close. And everytime I saw her in real life I still get stars struck. TBH, all SNSD girls are so gorgeous in person, but there are reasons why SM put her as center and face of the groups. But what I love the most about her is her personality. Maybe the glow comes from within. 

2 hours ago, sutcliff said:

hahahahaha Chang Wook ahhh what are you doing ? I noticed that during this BTS they looked so serious!! Especially Chang Wook probably bcause of the blanket.

@sutcliff don't get fool by wookie, he's plotting something mischievous. Hahahaha they look like angels, both of them, but just look how they behave.. Chaos.. Let's not think about any thread that makes us feels gloomy.. Just be happy here. And spazz how cute they are. Shipper or not shipper. This is SAFE ZONE...  Hahahaha 

Sakura, I agree, I move on already from her previous relationship. If you follow her, how she behaves now with JCW and others too, that don't happen if she's still attached. She's very loyal and considerate. The last thing she does is making her BF/family/love ones uncomfortable. Plus, there are many underground rumors that her previous relationship was ended way before they publicly announced it. But take it with grain of salt. I was one of those who's heart broken when they separated.  But this is JCW YoonA thread.. So...

57F389C1-87A2-4734-B01D-BB2875D65E33_zps

who's with me that during this scene JCW doing adlib and just want to teased her. I feel that his laughter was a genuine reaction. And YoonA, doing that exaggerated but cute reaction.. Ah these two. 

Hi guys! Count me in guys, i am a JiChangWook & Yoona Shipper. I love both of them in The K2 and they the reason that i am watching it. :) I am neither a fan of both of them but i love them in K2. I.hope and pray for them to be real. I also love them as Jeha and Anna in K2, which is all it started and i began to shipped them to be real.:)

By the way, thanks Nerise for starting this thread and to all those who posted pictures, gifs and videos. Kamsahamnida! :)

Archived