[Official] ♡ Ji Chang Wook ♥ Yoona ♡ (Bang Bang Couple)

Nerise

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

to tell you the truth., since we are talking about relationship and all. i am torn between : i want them to become really CLOSE FRIENDS (like hanging out together and talking together well you know what i mean haha) and them to DATE. but like eonnie julie said its not easy and its not the best moment for these two to date. so i am leaning a lil bit to become close friends. dont kill me chinggus! huhu but my heart still crying pls date (i know i know im confused too lol) but if they fall for each other and they date i will die from happiness! like seriously only to think they will going to be together im heart goes dugeum dugeum! but i wish they will keep it secret and dont let the public know. well, they both private persons so. also JCW seems a considerate person too so yeah. hahah

i really like the seen where JH was smitten by AN for the first time when she was so happy she found the ramen haha some people say its corny but for me i like it a lot!! hahahhah do you have gif of that scene chinggudeul?

Me too. They should be close friends as of now and maybe later, they can actually date for real when things are calmer. *crossing fingers* that opportunity will arise and circumstances will allow them together later on. Agree, now is not the right time for them to be together. Like the saying goes, "love is all about timing." :) We will definitely see! If our ship does not sail, it's okay because after all we are enjoying being delusional and all. Hahahahahaha and I am not alone in this ship. And I take pleasure in the fact that if the time comes that this ship sinks, we sink TOGETHER. Hahahahha

48 minutes ago, rabia dini said:

@meh2222 it s possible like the actor ji sung and hwang jungeum where they first met in secret  love then  kill me heal me drama:P

yes yes! its very rare but not impossible! i hope they will have another collab maybe after JCW MS. a rom-com pls! with 100eps hahahhahha i will gladly watch it! LOL

Yeah finally Episode 11 Preview is here!! I'm so happy :wub:

Many thanks to dear @toomanymay and @ashvaugn for sharing the video.

Yup for those of us who loves the Blanket/Rooftop/Walkie Talkie/Ramen Couple, we better spazz in here. Earlier I went to The K2 thread to see if there's any preview, gosh....felt stressed after reading so many depressing posts. I might abandon The K2 at this rate :(.

In the thread they compared SYA's acting to CJW and Yoona :sweatingbullets: aigoo SYA is 14 years older than CJW and 17 years older than YoonA, she has been acting long time ago. What to compare? Yup I agree with uri chingu here that JCW's acting is great. He's so great to give us so much feelings and emotions as Jeha. Not only him, I'm proud of YoonA too. Her acting is great too compared to other idol turned actress. We can hear how YoonA's voice changed when her character Anna was in distress and in anger. Anyway sorry to talk about the stress from the other group.

The first time I saw SYA's acting was with Bae Yong Jun in Hotelier but I have to confess, she's never in my fave actress list. 

wahhh.. the preview.. kumawooo chingguyaaaa..

the rooftop scenes again.. I saw anna cried.. haiisshh more sad moment.. and at the end. jeha got caught.. OMG.. don't be too long living anna.. jehayaaa.. how can you protect anna if you always gone..

I hope we are not just have that rooftop scene only for my jehanna.. I want more please..

and lets forget the K2 thread here.. we have our own thread to keep in with harmony and peace here..

kahjjaa.. our delulu turn on.. even I am not hope too much for them to dating., but I love and give all my heart to ship them with happiness vibe that they always give us on their BTS..

more BTS please.. from our jehAnna.. (wookie-yoona).. chaebaall :blush:

19 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Yeah finally Episode 11 Preview is here!! I'm so happy :wub:

Many thanks to dear @toomanymay and @ashvaugn for sharing the video.

Yup for those of us who loves the Blanket/Rooftop/Walkie Talkie/Ramen Couple, we better spazz in here. Earlier I went to The K2 thread to see if there's any preview, gosh....felt stressed after reading so many depressing posts. I might abandon The K2 at this rate :(.

In the thread they compared SYA's acting to CJW and Yoona :sweatingbullets: aigoo SYA is 14 years older than CJW and 17 years older than YoonA, she has been acting long time ago. What to compare? Yup I agree with uri chingu here that JCW's acting is great. He's so great to give us so much feelings and emotions as Jeha. Not only him, I'm proud of YoonA too. Her acting is great too compared to other idol turned actress. We can hear how YoonA's voice changed when her character Anna was in distress and in anger. Anyway sorry to talk about the stress from the other group.

The first time I saw SYA's acting was with Bae Yong Jun in Hotelier but I have to confess, she's never in my fave actress list. 

Spoiler

The moment when they compared SYA's acting to JCW is when I decided to comment. I felt my ears blowing steams. I felt my head throbbing in an increasing rate. I felt my face redden. Like, my gosh, are they trying to make people discuss who's better in acting in that thread. To be really honest, I have some criticisms against SYA's acting but I restrained myself because I do not want to engage in war. Gosh, I was about to explode and all. Good thing I am lazy enough to restrain myself. Argh!

Yoona, is pretty doing well, considering Anna's character. I feel her every single time. If that is not good to them, I don't care anymore because I am satisfied with Yoona's acting. I just hope they give basis whenever they say things about them. JCW's acting suffering because he was asked to tone down? Like seriously? They cannot feel Yoona's acting and her chemistry w/ JCW? Then tell us why? why? Just because you don't feel them? And then  we go around speculating things. It sometimes ruins the mood.

I just want people remove their prejudices before they comment on actor/s and/or actresses. It's fine really to give opinions and all but I hope people can learn to find ways not to start a "war" up to the point that the thread becomes too toxic. For what purpose really? 

Anyway, please please please, Jehanna moments please. TT I want at least a Jehanna happy ending since WookYoon's future is bleak.. LOL.. hahahhaha 

That's why I'm too scared to that JH is labeled as the huntsman. He is NOT the huntsman please... BUT a prince. Huhuhuhu or maybe he is both the huntsman and the prince. TT

Oops. Sorry @eva23, this will be my last post regarding the K2 thread. I just want to let things out. TT

6 minutes ago, meh2222 said:

Oops. Sorry @eva23, this will be my last post regarding the K2 thread. I just want to let things out. TT

its okay dear.. me too.. I said it be4.. yupp.. be please to relieved our angst here dear.. and let go.:)

let them fight them self hahahhaa..

I got mad too when I read those post.. but that's it.. can't go to that thread again.. ^_^ hahahhahaa

You guys post amazing AMVs! Thank you so much! Keep them coming! :heart:

And this thread is "Popular Now" in soompi! Hahahahah

And I hope JCW would be able to get to make Yoona ride on his motorcycle and go around the city.. That would be like the sweetest thing. My delulu mind is on.. hahahaha

1 hour ago, toomanymay said:

I need to share this gorgeous fan art. (Save from daum cafe)

While we wait for EP. 13 preview, I hope there will give us another bts too especially this scene. LOL

Lastly I want to know your opinion about the relate of Snow white theme that this drama seems to use. How can the dwarves (JSS team/Master Song or K1/J4/Aunty housemaid) can help our princess and the huntsman/prince charming?

@toomanymay more more and more fanarts, please :wub:

The dwarfs are the secret weapon. :D

And I read somewhere that Rapunzel theme is also fit the story. I don't remember the original fairytale but Tangled I do. In Tangled Rapunzel was closed up in a secret isolated place, a tower by her "mother" who stole her from Rapunzel's parents (King and Queen) because of her greed aka eternal life. Her knight who helped her escape from her prison and fight with/for her was the orphan and Wanted person, Flynn Ryder. This Flynn is his alias, his birth name is Eugene. He is thief and he were running away with the stolen crown from the royal soldiers when he accidentally found that secret tower and met Rapunzel. She always wanted to see the lantern festival so she escaped from the tower without her fake mother knowing. Their firstly enemies but later allies/friends help them to ditch the fake mother forever and search her real parents and get married as the Crown Princess Couple. 

I think they mixed the two tales, or it is Rapunzel story with the "stolen" mirror theme :D

@meh2222 - Here to feed your JeHanna shipper's heart! :heart:

tumblr_ofgi1sl8qJ1qk6zmeo1_400.gif  tumblr_ofgi1sl8qJ1qk6zmeo3_400.gif

tumblr_ofgi1sl8qJ1qk6zmeo5_400.gif

The way he caressed Anna's hair .. Ayayayayayay! Be still my shipper heart! :wub:

tumblr_ofggttiGgD1qk6zmeo6_400.giftumblr_ofggttiGgD1qk6zmeo8_400.gif

tumblr_ofggttiGgD1qk6zmeo9_400.gif

Quite not sure if there's a slo-mo version if of this scene. 

@toomanymay - Hi there! That's okay. :) No arm done, I just hope they do something like tat too. JCW watched an ep with his fans during is recent fanmeeting. So hopefully, the cast and crew can also watch the final broadcast altogether.. Let's wait for a confirmation! :D

@gyu2003 - I don't think the shooting for K2 already ended. there was a photo of JCW filming for k2 which was uploaded yesterday from K2 twitter. but they're probably filming for the last episodes since were almost at the end now. And you were a YoonHae shipper too! Aaaahhhh... A fellow Pyro! 

I was at the K2 thread a while ago to check if someone posted a translation for the preview but I was like :crazy: and rushed over here instead. :sweatingbullets:

Thank you for posting the preview! I hope Jeha gets is revenge soon so they can go back to Spain and live there peacefully. I just want the revenge to be over so we can enjoy more of our OTP.

You guys better run off to Spain now!

tumblr_off9w3fWkR1qk6zmeo2_400.gif

11 minutes ago, gyu2003 said:

found this 

is it and edit? or bts? or i'm the only one that couldn't find this scene anywhere in ep 12? 

credit yoonchangcouple (her/his ig is locked so i reposted this)

*raise hand* I did not see this too in ep 12. But I don't think this is an edit though. This is one of the released stills. Hmm... I wonder... Anyone saw this scene? :lol:

But, OMG! I love this. Their visuals are on point. And together, it's perfect! :wub: 

i guess Anna father will be become president..so that he will help Jeha free from being chased by interpol. Anna and Jeha will go to Spain and have happy ending.CYJ will go to mental hospital as shes already has the mental illness..ohhh..please..cheball..episode 13 please have their scene..we dont care about the political plot anyway...

Ji-ChangWook.jpg

thien-than-yoona-snsd-xinh-nhu-mong-ben-

@itsmarga thank you for this gif..

tumblr_ofgi1sl8qJ1qk6zmeo3_400.gif

look guys.. how he cares and rubbing her arm :heart::wub:.. wonder what anna's or "yoona's" feels from that hug... yuuhhuuuu...:phew:

and he hug her so tight... eheeemm..

@stargazer187 the one and only villain whose i found in k drama land like our "sinet" hahahahhaa.. already out ost part 5.. by park kwang so the tittle is "as the time has stopped"

@gyu2003 waahhh.. that is new still.. I don't see it in ep 12 too.. I don't see the van too.. Is it Yoona's van? and ji chang wook pick her up before filming hahahhaha.. delulu mode on...

Archived