[Official] ♡ Ji Chang Wook ♥ Yoona ♡ (Bang Bang Couple)

Nerise

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is a yoona fan here? :) I am more of a JCW fan but I find Yoona nice and beautiful.

Though, it's quite obvious that Yoona is a little bit manly in some ways, I am wondering if she is like this in his previous co-stars, going on punching them and all... LOL... But it seems they are comfortable with each other because maybe it's more of a oppa-dongsaeng relationship? The two seem to be very playful with each other. JCW is adorably naive and dork to his dongsaeng and Yoona seems to be gorgeously playful to her oppa. I love these two like seriously! 

TT

Annyeong JehAnna shippers

I want to share a comment for the Blanket Kiss BTS here:

"When Ji Chang Wook filmed the kiss scenes with Park Min Young, they would pull away as soon as the director yelled cut. But here with Yoona, they both still held on to each other"

Sounds good :wub: 

1 minute ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong JehAnna shippers

I want to share a comment for the Blanket Kiss BTS here:

"When Ji Chang Wook filmed the kiss scenes with Park Min Young, they would pull away as soon as the director yelled cut. But here with Yoona, they both still held on to each other"

Sounds good :wub: 

But i love how JCW patted Yoona at the back (as if saying good job) and when Yoona sort of massaging JCW... So cute these two....

Hi @meh2222 annyeong chingu

To answer your question, I'm a Yoonaddict :wub: been adoring YoonA since 2008. I only get to really adore JCW in K2 :P but somehow I ship JCW so hard with YoonA. If they become a real couple after K2, I would be ecstatic because I love this couple very much now.

I used to ship YoonA with Taecyeon very hard...for years until the news broke that she's dating Lee Seung Gi. JCW would be the 2nd guy I'm gonna ship hard with YoonA.

I like JCW since Smile Dong Hae but not a hardcore fan yet until now :) 

Finallyyyy! A couple thread for these two!

I've been a silent lurker over at the K2 thread and  has been enjoying a lot of the lovely posts there. The arguments and over analyzing, not so much .

I also like Yoona a lot, Ive watched most of her Kdramas and I haven't shipped her with any of her co-stars before. JCW and Yoona's chemistry is just soooooo undeniable. Its probably because i ship them as a couple that i don't see their interactions as a mere brother-sister relationship. I don't know with others but the way JCW stares at Yoona! It's so heart fluttering sometimes i feel like telling him to stop making it so obvious. hahahahaha... But that wouldn't do us any good cause we wont be able to see how adorable they are.

Anyhow, lets hope we get to see more BTS and lovely scenes for JCW and Yoona!

THANK YOU FOR CREATING THE THREAD!!

anyeong chingoo :) @meh2222 yoona is always been like that "manly" or "tomboyish" type of gal. she's playful too like JCW, thats why they call her choding. she's very pretty and has nice personality. to me she is one of the niciest celebrity in korea. thats what i like about her. not to mention she is very smart too. gaaahh i love this girl i can talk about her all day but im not good at explaining and my english is very limited hahahha. and now i am JCW fan too, watching his interview i notice he is a genuine person., has nice personality too. playful . hard working person. lets not forget hansome and great actor too. JCWsshhii i think i like you... hahahhaah so i shippp these two they look  great together and they have same personality. pls get married and have beautiful babies! hahaha im just joking. NAJUNGHE NAJUNGHE, my yoong is too young. hehe

Hi, newbie here.

I have watched The K2 and falling in love with this visual couple. I love their scenes, they have some subtle feeling I can't describe.

After watching all of the BTS, I decide to ship them hard. They make each other smiles/laughs and care of each other.

I hope one day I can hear their good news. If not, never mind I'll cherish their relationship.

First post in the forum always feel embarass :flushed:

@julie721 same with me.. I will visit this thread only.. I will stop visit K2 thread.. its giving headache to read those cynical post there..

btw.. I did googling their profile.. but I already old here.. bwahahahahaha..

sometime I forgot how old JCW already.. and want to compare their blood type, their birth date etc etc..

but too lazy to see at different screen for both of them.. and I can see both their profile in one screen now.. without I must open other window to search their info..

so guys if you still visit that thread and there is more info about K2, please post it in here too.. ;)

32 minutes ago, itsmarga said:

Finallyyyy! A couple thread for these two!

I've been a silent lurker over at the K2 thread and  has been enjoying a lot of the lovely posts there. The arguments and over analyzing, not so much .

I also like Yoona a lot, Ive watched most of her Kdramas and I haven't shipped her with any of her co-stars before. JCW and Yoona's chemistry is just soooooo undeniable. Its probably because i ship them as a couple that i don't see their interactions as a mere brother-sister relationship. I don't know with others but the way JCW stares at Yoona! It's so heart fluttering sometimes i feel like telling him to stop making it so obvious. hahahahaha... But that wouldn't do us any good cause we wont be able to see how adorable they are.

Anyhow, lets hope we get to see more BTS and lovely scenes for JCW and Yoona!

THANK YOU FOR CREATING THE THREAD!!

haiii.. dear.. yup too much analyzing give us headache right? that's why thanks to @Nerise.. for create this thread.. 

welcome dear.. lets we spazz our delulu mode on hahahhaaa..

@alekaonu @riiko1988 I love you guys.. lets continue our spazz with happiest atmosphere here..like @julie721 said.. and your info really makes my shipper heart soooo good.. thank you dear.. just keep coming.. :wub:

@itsmarga anyeong fellow shipper! hahaha i feel you chingooo! i feel you! i notice JCW is always looking/staring at Yoona. my delulu heart cannot help but to be delulu. hahahaha 

@toomanymay welcome chingoo! :) lets spazz here and have a good time together! haha

@eva23 right eonni? overanalysing makes my head hurt. sometimes im scared going there. 

Spoiler

some people there need some chill pill lol they are so aggressive im scared hahahha.

20 minutes ago, toomanymay said:

Hi, newbie here.

I have watched The K2 and falling in love with this visual couple. I love their scenes, they have some subtle feeling I can't describe.

After watching all of the BTS, I decide to ship them hard. They make each other smiles/laughs and care of each other.

I hope one day I can hear their good news. If not, never mind I'll cherish their relationship.

First post in the forum always feel embarass :flushed:

haaiiiii dear.. welcome welcome.. so love and great to see another shipper here.... I am their hard shipper too..

lets spazzing in this thread.. really love to see you active in this thread.. please keep posting your thought here about our couple..

me too... I just had that feel too whenever I see them.. but sometimes the way I feel seems right.. like my other couple hehehehhee..

Annyeong dear JehAnna shippers :lol:

Welcome @toomanymay the more shippers the merrier we are going to spazz about our darling couple.

Hi @sutcliff @gimely @riiko1988 @julie721 @meh2222 chingu deul, I'm very happy that @Nerise created this thread. I can escape here if The K2 Thread gets too bloody and depressing :P:P:P. In all my life from watching dramas and movies, I never bashed a character as much as they bashed Anna. And the drama summary already said the OTP will be JH:heart:AN but still, some people are so stubborn to argue that it should be JH+YJ :crazy:.

In real life, there's 14 years gap between SYA and CJW. JCW is 3 years older than YoonA.

My dear @eva23 nadu saranghae :wub:

Guest julie721
3 hours ago, meh2222 said:

Who is a yoona fan here? :) I am more of a JCW fan but I find Yoona nice and beautiful.

Me me me!!! Well, liking and following her since 2007 (I wasn't even married back then).. Going abroad just to see her and SNSD concerts, watching smtown and and SNSD concerts twice in my hometown, buying all SNSD CDs on iTunes too..collecting all her drama DVDs. Is that all consider her fans? Hahahaha.. I'm crazy.. I know!!!

3 hours ago, meh2222 said:

obvious that Yoona is a little bit manly in some ways, I am wondering if she is like this in his previous co-stars, going on punching them and all... LOL... But it seems they are comfortable with each other because maybe it's more of a oppa-dongsaeng relationship? The two seem to be very playful with each other. JCW is adorably naive and dork to his dongsaeng and Yoona seems to be gorgeously playful to her oppa. I love these two like seriously! 

sometimes we call her Him YoonA! Because that girl is actually quite athletic, strong and tomboy despite her frail and feminine appearance. Her fans call her handsome and sometimes Yoong Oppa. She didn't like it by the way. Until recently in one of her Fan meeting that she now understand that's because her fans see how manly she behave. 

Yoong Oppa for you

9C3212FD-F1EB-4D6E-84FE-2E2A14161694_zps

So JCW is dongsaeng Paboo? Gosh that's why this OTP is so cute. What I like from them is how insynch they are. You can see from BTS and FR that two of them act very similar. The way they walk, the way they tease each other. And no disregard to some other actress, their visual really complement each other here. I don't know why. But their presence on screen feels magnetic. No one overshadows the other. You see what I mean, with face almost as perfect as JCW, sometimes his visual overshadowing his co-stars. But with YoonA, actually they are enhancing each other. Bless my eyes. 

@eva23 and riiko1988 yes, that thread eeeewgh.. Headache.. I will still come there, but not so much. Too much hahahaha. I need my good vibes and collecting happy thought before going there. YoYoCiCi131.gif

@itsmarga @gimely and everyone else... You here too??? Yay, let's parteeeeeh!!

@toomanymay welcome. Have fun.. It's friendlier and less stressful here.. 

@riiko1988 @alekaonu OnionHead10.giffellow Sone!! Let's do sowoneul malhaebwa this time..

Sigh, reading this thread is full of poison,aphrodisiac, and everything... keep calling me... "Come Julie.. Come.. Jump the ship.. We're going to sail soon.. Comeeee..." Hahahahaha 

giphy.gif

But at least here everything is fun and bright.. I like it!

7 hours ago, eva23 said:

@stupidcupid.. Thank you for the mv.. Kyaaaa.. Your profile pict so lovely.. Yoona indeed have natural pretty face since born..

i don't know why my friend said she has surgery.. I don't think so.. I said she had natural pretty face.. I don't the sign of surgery make up on he face.. 

@Nerise thank you the video about yoona ideal type.. I haven't seen that yet..

Haha ikr, she's so lovely since baby :blush:

BozaxzEIEAAah7I.jpg

@Nerise Thankyouuuu for creating this thread  :heart:

I was fan of yoona. I've seen bts with her co-star from previous drama and yeah ofc she's so comfortable with them too. But but butttt with ji chang wook, even though she's being playfull idk why sometimes i feel like she seems a bit shy and kind of blush around him hahaha. I don't know how to explain i just got that feeling from her and i barely see she act like that. For me, it just feel really different vibe comparing to her previous co-star like JGS or LGX. She's too comfortable with JGS, she act like that with suju member too, more like oppa-dongsaeng. Forgive my bad english :blush:

@alekaonu Me too. I'm so happy this thread was created. I had been waiting for this thread all along. I wanted to make one but I have no idea how and voila! @Nerise Thank you so much!!!

OMG!!!! @julie721 same! same! same! How come they are so in synch and even when they laugh?!?!! I just can't these two.. And how come they are so playful like kids going all out playing??!!? When JCW dropped stones in Yoona's pockets like seriously, JCW?!?! And when Yoona did the same thing... Like how cute!!!!?! And many more... I also love the moments when Yoona tends to get physical with JCW. Hhahahahha, it's so funny and cute and so natural like my shipper's heart can't breathe like I love them so much.

And also oh, the parallel... Yoona is daddy's girl and JCW is mommy's boy. :)))

The BTS and Jehanna moments in the drama are SOOOOO precious to me like I could watch them all day and will make me look crazily smiling and all... My roommate even suspected I was actually "in love..." I mean of course, YES! I'm in love with Yoona-JCW and Jehanna! 

https://youtu.be/e47BnA_Ox70

One of the many lovely FMV of Yoona and Ji Chang Wook in YT. I've been a long time fan of vitriana's FMV! :wub:  JCW was soooo giddy and restless on this vid, a smile was plastered on my face the entire time I was watching this video. See, times like this I want to tell him to please behave because he's giving us shipper's a heart attack. Boy looks soo smitten. :rolleyes:

@julie721 I'm definitely here!! Yoona has been known to be quite strong. It's been mentioned a lot of times by the other Soshi girls they always go to Yoona if they need to do anything that requires physical strength. :lol: That's why when I saw the video of her pranking JCW (the one before their live app) I was smiling like crazy. Him Yoona's trolling JCW soo bad! :lol: It was funny, but at least we've seen how gentlemanly JCW is. My heart skipped a beat when he reached out for the bottle so naturally to open it for Yoona. :D And I am a Sone too!! 

@riiko1988 Aigoooo! :D Let's feed ourselves to our  delusional shipper's heart content.  I am sooo waiting for the BTS of the blanket scene in the rooftop. :wub::wub:

@eva23 Yes! Yes! At least here we would be able to spazz about them freely. Let's have the political talk and angst over in K2 thread and leave all the love dovey discussions of JCW and Yoona here. :wub:

Archived