[Official] ♡ Ji Chang Wook ♥ Yoona ♡ (Bang Bang Couple)

Nerise

On 5/22/2017 at 3:58 AM, wy18 said:

@alekaonu

@vangsweetie637 of course i also watch SP, and i like it very much.. enough to cure my longing for je ha (or should i say "ji chang ha"??) :wub::wub:

@wy18 I dunno, is there a cure for Kim Je Ha??? :wink::glasses:B) (I admit, I have a soft spot for JCW as Je Ha. Whatever else we may think - or not think - about certain perceived inconsistencies about how the character of Je Ha was written, he was a very masculine character that JCW gave "manly" vibes to... which I loved. Also, as a bonus, we got to see him with his hair frequently styled in "bangs up" mode for a change, which was great!)

I'm so happy to see that he seems to be getting along well with his new co-star in Suspicious Partner.......ya'know, I think the man was blessed with a personable temperament than enables him to adapt well to others. :thumbsup::star: Atta boy, JCW!

All that said, can we get a new drama with our Yoona as his repeat co-star?? Please??!??? Like, as soon as he gets out of the military??? haha! Miss them together, bunches and bunches. As Kim Je Ha and Go Anna, and as JCW and Yoona. :wub::ph34r::D

P.S. @wy18, sorry for "cutting" your post.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello. it's been a while I don't come here. but do you know that our oppa has got another ship? the Jibong couple (JiHyuk-BongHee) or some of them wants to be call JiJi couple (JiChangWook + Nam JiHyun) couple. I am just a silent lurker reading their threads. 

4 hours ago, liltash85 said:

hello. it's been a while I don't come here. but do you know that our oppa has got another ship? the Jibong couple (JiHyuk-BongHee) or some of them wants to be call JiJi couple (JiChangWook + Nam JiHyun) couple. I am just a silent lurker reading their threads. 

Really? And how is his behavior in the BTS with the heroine? I've been planning to watch that show but I am too obsessed with Ruler right now. LOL

4 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Really? And how is his behavior in the BTS with the heroine? I've been planning to watch that show but I am too obsessed with Ruler right now. LOL

you should watch SP. Its a nice romcom drama. From BTS JCW is being playful. Just like how he is playful with Yoona. To my eyes (as an obsessed JCW fan) their interaction is like oppa-dongsaeng. Really oppa-dongsaeng. 

2 hours ago, liltash85 said:

you should watch SP. Its a nice romcom drama. From BTS JCW is being playful. Just like how he is playful with Yoona. To my eyes (as an obsessed JCW fan) their interaction is like oppa-dongsaeng. Really oppa-dongsaeng. 

I am planning to soon..but it's also a thriller with the serial killer and I am waiting for the show to end. I can't take the suspense. :grin:

Hi, @koryodrama! B) Welcome to our little thread! Always nice to see a new face! :thumbsup::)

To answer your question: were you wondering how they got the nickname BangBang Couple, or how their characters story originated in the drama, or how we got to shipping them as a -- we hope!:wub::wink: -- couple outside the drama?

Welcome again!

hi chingudeul i am back!!! hahaahahahah  5A650AF3-14E9-4733-9E01-B4A96B28A6AD_zps

how is everyone? im still active on twitter im still wookyoon shipper but im staying lowkey kekeke im busy lately and im watching too much kdrama hehe. i'll be in the king loves thread. :glasses:

4 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

im still active on twitter im still wookyoon shipper but im staying lowkey kekeke im busy lately and im watching too much kdrama hehe. i'll be in the king loves thread.

Annyeong @riiko1988 chingu :lol: I'm glad you are back to this thread. Lately I have not come in too because I have not found any new evidence that our darling couple interacting.

But I have to say my heart was broken when I saw the deep kiss between JCW and NJH, I was thinking WAE WAE WAE the kiss was not like that in K2. There was a bed scene too in Suspicious Partner, maybe more to come. :mellow:

I have never been much affected by actors changing female leads before, but this time because I ship Yoona and JCW so hard, that I don't like to see him with other female leads. Sad.....:(

Looking forward to Yoona's new drama "The King Loves" airing on 17 July 2017. Out of the 2 main male leads, Im Si Wan and Hong Jong Hyun.....Jong Hyun is more compatible with Yoona because of the height. As for Siwan, he's very good looking but too short for Yoona.

Conclusion, JCW's height is the best for Yoona hahahhahahahhahaha I am biased,

19 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong @riiko1988 chingu :lol: I'm glad you are back to this thread. Lately I have not come in too because I have not found any new evidence that our darling couple interacting.

But I have to say my heart was broken when I saw the deep kiss between JCW and NJH, I was thinking WAE WAE WAE the kiss was not like that in K2. There was a bed scene too in Suspicious Partner, maybe more to come. :mellow:

I have never been much affected by actors changing female leads before, but this time because I ship Yoona and JCW so hard, that I don't like to see him with other female leads. Sad.....:(

Looking forward to Yoona's new drama "The King Loves" airing on 17 July 2017. Out of the 2 main male leads, Im Si Wan and Hong Jong Hyun.....Jong Hyun is more compatible with Yoona because of the height. As for Siwan, he's very good looking but too short for Yoona.

annyeong unnieeee :blush: yeah i saw your tweet you were upset hehe its fine unnie, i understand you. just think its just work keke do you check your messages in twitter? because iDM you but you didn't respond F3830968-1CF8-4CDE-AECE-57F4BEEF8166_zps   

well hjh and siwan are both handsome but ofc our yoona looks best with jcw. top visual couple of all the visuals couple!! 04BA9EE2-2414-41F6-B3E1-9EB95FC654D0_zps

btw i am team rinsan unnie hahah, i read the summary of the novel so yeah no spoiler whahahahah i just hope they will follow it. lmao

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRECIOUS WOOKIE 55620FC8-A54F-44D7-86AF-91C19CF50AA8_zps 

Annyeong @riiko1988 dongseng...what's your ID at Twitter? Are you Acelaxel?

Yup I have read others' comments about TKL novel, I know San and Rin are supposed to be a couple but I guess the drama scriptwriter has changed the partners. Anyway I'm looking forward to 17 July for The King Loves.

Today we get breaking news that Song Song couple are indeed a couple, have been dating since 2015 even before DOTS was showing. I hope to get breaking news on our ImJi 2 years later that they have been dating since The K2 :lol:.

Where's @vangsweetie637 Kraken dear, where are you chingu?

On 7/5/2017 at 9:58 AM, alekaonu said:

Annyeong @riiko1988 dongseng...what's your ID at Twitter? Are you Acelaxel?

Yup I have read others' comments about TKL novel, I know San and Rin are supposed to be a couple but I guess the drama scriptwriter has changed the partners. Anyway I'm looking forward to 17 July for The King Loves.

Today we get breaking news that Song Song couple are indeed a couple, have been dating since 2015 even before DOTS was showing. I hope to get breaking news on our ImJi 2 years later that they have been dating since The K2 :lol:.

Where's @vangsweetie637 Kraken dear, where are you chingu?

my username is goddessyoona unnie

0E4AD7A7-C4D6-498D-8A46-FC6A8068F415_zps

hahahaha we are mutuals i thought all this time you knew hahahaha 

yeah i read the summary. i know unnie, they are really promoting wonsan as the otp. but i still hope for rinsan hahaha because i read the summary of the novel haha, i dont know how is the story going to be if wonsan is the otp. haha oh wells lets see. kekekeke

im watching ruler!! but i didnt join the forum. 4 more eps!! same as sp. i need to catch up im still in ep26. im watching too much drama sigh* 

On 7/3/2017 at 9:11 PM, alekaonu said:

Well, our JCW's height is 1.82cm (6'0 ft.) and Hong Jong Hyun's height is -- drumroll, please! --  also 1.82cm! So, I am hoping the height match will be visually pleasing between he and our Yoona. But yup, in my heart, nobody can quite take the place of JCW with her. :heart::wink: As for interactions between our two lovely people, well, no one really knows between two celebrities in S. Korea, given the issues they face with so-called "scandals" when they do date. Yoona is an "old hat" at the celebrity game and knows well how to be classy and very, very discreet. And I suspect JCW does as well. (Long-time fans of JCW or Yoona, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.) But it is nice to be thrown little crumbs now and then from them! haha! :D:wub: Here's to hoping! :wink:

#Bang Bang Couple FTW! :heart::tongue::wink:

On 7/16/2017 at 10:01 AM, Grey_Lady said:

Well, our JCW's height is 1.82cm (6'0 ft.) and Hong Jong Hyun's height is -- drumroll, please! --  also 1.82cm! So, I am hoping the height match will be visually pleasing between he and our Yoona. But yup, in my heart, nobody can quite take the place of JCW with her. :heart::wink: As for interactions between our two lovely people, well, no one really knows between two celebrities in S. Korea, given the issues they face with so-called "scandals" when they do date. Yoona is an "old hat" at the celebrity game and knows well how to be classy and very, very discreet. And I suspect JCW does as well. (Long-time fans of JCW or Yoona, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.) But it is nice to be thrown little crumbs now and then from them! haha! :D:wub: Here's to hoping! :wink:

#Bang Bang Couple FTW! :heart::tongue::wink:

JCW did said in an old interview during Healer time that he wont date in public. He said if the news of his relationship come out probably when he decided to get married. He said needs to protect the woman he love and his answers are quite consistent over the years. 

Post SP, everyone is craxy over Jibong couple and saying that they were real. hmm to me as a long term fan of Wookie i dont see he treats her any different than his other co stars but jibong couple delulu is already too delulu. They believe their Jiji couple is the next song song. they even make the ship name jiji to match songsong tho the girl is not a Ji. 

• 2 weeks later...

I read this article, but it was the numerous "shout out", supportive comments for "The K2" in the comments section that made me smile and want to share it here: https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/28/ji-chang-wook-names-3-dramas-everyone-check/:thumbsup: I was pleased by so many people discovering JCW through this drama.

On this one: https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/25/ji-chang-wook-details-wants-achieve-enlists-army/, I had the same thoughts as the host: what a sensible, down to earth list of things to get done before he goes. It's a good trait in a man. :star:

“I like a fun girl who I can communicate well with.” https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/21/ji-chang-wook-reveals-quality-values-ideal-type-women/ This is interesting. I think all JCW's shipper fandoms are seeing their preferred female in this comment (it's human nature to do so), lol, however, it's not so much the first part I'm intrigued by ("fun girl") as the last part ("who I can communicate well with"). Interesting, interesting..,,.Yoona strikes me as a lady who is quite articulate in expressing herself (communicating) when she wants to. We shall see! :tongue::wink:

#Bang Bang Couple FTW! :wink::innocent:

• 2 weeks later...

Annyeong my dear shipmates

Where's everyone????

Hey I want to share Park Min Young's interview article here. Here's the link:

http://cfile26.uf.tistory.com/image/99D44F33598C5DE02F3C0F

And I only want to point out the highlight for us to enjoy:

Ji Chang Wook is scheduled to begin his mandatory military service on August 14 and has previously stated to reporters that his co-stars such as YoonA, Nam Ji Hyun, and Park Min Young would be coming to visit him while he’s in the army.

Park Min Young laughed and said, “I just said [I’d go] in passing, but now I have to go. But it seems like there’s more than just me. If Girls’ Generation goes, isn’t that enough? If it’s just me, it’s not as good.

It seems that she knows something is going on between uri YoonA and Ji Chang Wook, if not why would she said that, right?

@vangsweetie637 @riiko1988 @liltash85 oh dear my blue tag only works 3 times......

@alekaonu Hey! Sorry so late replying to ya, but I've been off the site for weeks. Was meaning to come back, but what made me come running was some news about one of my other ships. I only ship a tiny few couples (our lovely two being one of them), so I was ecstatic that one has come to fruition. :glasses:

Spoiler

Ryu Jun Yeol and Hyeri

Now.... c'mon, BangBang Couple, haha! :tongue::wink: Your turn. :ph34r::)

Anyways, the funny thing about the line you quoted from PMY's interview is that every side is seeing that line in the best light for their couple.

Spoiler

Some folks say that with that line PMY sank two ships, ours and the Healer couple's..... Their reasoning is that if she knew something was going on between our two, she is a seasoned enough celebrity to know NOT to mention Yoona so plainly, but she did, therefore our couple isn't real... That is how their reasoning seems to go. Myself, I'm not sold on that line of thinking. Celebrities are, generally speaking, careful of their careers, especially in S. Korea, and there can be reasons why some celebrities will drop particular names and others won't, why some can and will mention going to visit a recent co-star in the military and others can't/wont....etc., etc., etc.

I actually do hope Yoona will visit JCW in the military, but from a certain perspective, I kind of hope she is able to do it quietly....and then afterward, a seemingly casual mention that "oh yes, I did go visit my co-star from The K-2, JCW, recently at his military base..." :D:ph34r::wub:

Hi @Grey_Lady chingu

What you shared is quite true too but PMY didn't said "Yoona", she said "SNSD" only. Whoever knows about Yoona in K2, will know that SNSD is Yoona.

The new couple Hyeri & Ryu Jun Yeol, 2 years later only we know that they are a couple after the drama has ended. I'm happy for Hyeri because I like RJY too, he's one of my new fave Korean actor.

In Twitter, some person posted pics of Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun, Hyeri and Ryu Jun Yeol, Yoona and Ji Chang Wook, the way the girls hold on to the guy's arms were the same.

The obvious sign was GHS and AJH, they attended an event together, once they came out from the vehicle, immediately AJH reached out his hand to hold GHS' hand but she was fast to avoid, instead put her hand on his arm. This was the same for HR and RJY, he tried to hold her hand too but she was quick to place her hand on his arm instead. Our couple did not do these but I remember at one of the "promise" event, which Yoona placed her hand on her side whereby JCW automatically reached out his hand to hers but she pulled her hand away fast. Do you think that's a sign? @vangsweetie637 @liltash85 @riiko1988 @julie721 @urikitisharmila @YourHighness .

Some said maybe 2 years later when JCW is back from the army, there will be an announcement that Yoona and him are a couple for the last 2 years. :tongue:

It's possible. I think PMY knew exactly who from SNSD would visit JCW so she was careful to say SNSD but we all know who she meant. But hopefully at least now PMY-JCW fans can stop attacking Yoona.

BTW that hand holding may be a sign..let's hope and wait for 2 years. :wink: Didn't Rain and KTH get outed when he visited her during his army holidays? XD

Archived