[Official] ♡ Ji Chang Wook ♥ Yoona ♡ (Bang Bang Couple)

Nerise

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

It's possible. I think PMY knew exactly who from SNSD would visit JCW so she was careful to say SNSD but we all know who she meant. But hopefully at least now PMY-JCW fans can stop attacking Yoona.

BTW that hand holding may be a sign..let's hope and wait for 2 years. :wink: Didn't Rain and KTH get outed when he visited her during his army holidays? XD

one more think to add. Joo Won is the assistant trainer at the base Ji ChangWook is in now. Joo Won GF is BoA and BoA is super senior in SM. BoA can visit JooWon with Yoona without giving any doubts. hahaaha. Delulu mode 200%.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2017 at 5:55 PM, liltash85 said:

and do you guys realized the jibong couple thread is moving SOOOO FAST. its like the most popular thread on this forum now. 

hi @liltash85 chingu, yup i know jibong thread moved very fast. It seems that the fans like Nam Ji Hyun for Ji Chang Wook.  NJH is 8 years younger than JCW and she's only 22 this year. Anyway I always noticed whenever there's Yoona, there are lots of haters.

Oh yes I also notice something, Soompi is not good for Yoona. Even at Yoona's thread, the pages are so few and not much visits. I stopped visiting the thread long time ago even though I love Yoona. Then I went to Soshified Yoona's thread, but I left again after I met all of you guys, why? because there are so many restrictions too at Soshified, some so-called fans always put down Yoona and I don't like that. To me if you like a celebrity, no matter how, you will try to look at her positively.

This is my visit to this thread after so long....sad that our thread is not so active now since Suspicious Partners and JCW gone to the army. Until today I still have not watch Suspicious Partners. I just can't......

Hello, banbang shippers. I'm new to this thread but not to this forum. I just want to give my opinion.

I was watching for a new drama to watch. Because all the ones out there didn't got my attention at all. I went on viki and I did a collection based on people's rating of the shows I might be curious about cause none caught my attention. I was going to start first with a chinese drama, cause I don't like action dramas that much so K2 wasn't on the first place. But oh well, when I sat to watch the C drama I just switch to K2. Since I prefer K dramas over any other type. And it has been so long since I saw a drama. So I started watching K2 on august 3rd (basically a year later, pretty late I know) and I finish it on august 6 th, 3 days later. I wasn't a fan on the action, even though it was good. I haven't been a fan of Yoona, I just knew her as one of the girls in GG and Ji Chang Wook never watched any of his works before. But oh boy , oh boy. That CHEMISTRY was ON FIRE!!!!

Like can we all appreciate this kiss. In minute 1:31 when Yoona places her lips on his lips. Look at his mouth and face, is he kinda like happy. Can you see his expresion, he looks relaxed and happy and then how slowly he closes his eyes and adjust his face to go and kiss her. And in that kiss he looks so manly and so sweet, the way he places her hand on her and kinda pulls her closer a little bit. And If you watch on this kiss his lips never leave hers. Whereas on the first kiss( the one from spain) which was suppose to the final, and which they did 3 days after they met each other. That kiss was beautiful but if you look at it they will kiss and then separate and so on. But on this one since it was the real final it was like Ji Chang Wook tried to make the sweet hot, innocent sweet and full of passion. Just like how Yoona is.

I'm so traumatized by them I refuse to see another drama from any of the two because my heart will break. I just can't picture them with anyone else. Sorry. Now this being said, we have to understand they both love acting and of course their co star are suppose to have chemistry. talking specially about Ji Chang Wook since we know he is an amazing kisser in all his drama. I mean all dramas have a love story, so being a good professional of course you want people to feel you two have some connection. Don't you want to perform well at work?

Also, another thing. It seems people went crazy with him and the co star(don't know her name, sorry) in suspicious partner ( I watched only one backstage scene) and is okey. First of all,is a ROMANTIC COMEDY where romance is the main plot unlike K2 where it was an action drama, ACTION was the main thing. And let's be honest since Ji chang wook and the SP girl was the main thing, they had lots and lots of scenes together. In k2 we barely got scenes between Chang Wook and Yoona. In fact their scenes were very few, and the writer didn't had much of their story written so they had to imporvise as they went, especially Chang Wook which was the one who gave most of the ideas. So all in all, they have more "screen time" to ship the SP. But according to the scenes I have see with Yoona I feel there is definitely something there. Gosh I spend my free time watching videos of them all the time. And I am 100% certain he was or is interested in Yoona, now Yoona was a little harder to read. Maybe she is afraid of being with him knowing the fact he has to go to the army and we know what happen with her ex, they broke up when he was months to go to the army. The reality is ir we don't know. But it feels like in some moments she let go and went with the moment, yet in others she felt like holding back cause of something.

I guess, we just have to be faithful and hang in there. Who knows what the future holds?Myabe we will get the great news one day. if not, then we should be thankful for the damn good moments they had on the K2 show. And on the mean time I will keep shipping them so much. I downloaded all the K2 songs that remind me of them, watched their videos. Like I'm fully invested on them . Now I understand when people said they just can't picture their ship with anyone else.

In case you guys want some of our bang bang couple I recommend this fanfic is very good:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1197302/can-t-get-drunk-romance-yoona-yoonwook-jichangwook-yoonajichangwook

Many days not coming here, busy with school. Lol. It feels weird basically talking to myself here in this thread, but well this is my little space to share the love to bang bang couple. I miss them so much, can't wait until Friday to watch K2 all over again.

7 hours ago, eliraven said:

He is a gentleman. He think of Yoona as an actress , not an idol.:wub::wub:

@eliraven It's funny you mention this, as this is something I remember appreciating about him as well. And I dare say, Yoona would as well, too. I could be wrong, but in some ways, I get the impression that acting is what she wishes to focus on going forward.

On 11/6/2017 at 9:35 PM, eliraven said:

Many days not coming here, busy with school. Lol. It feels weird basically talking to myself here in this thread, but well this is my little space to share the love to bang bang couple. I miss them so much, can't wait until Friday to watch K2 all over again.

@eliraven You aren't alone! ^_^:)

Yes! I, too, miss them a lot. But with JCW in the military, that is a state of being that is going to continue for awhile.

Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue........I keep telling myself this, LOL! :D

17 hours ago, Grey_Lady said:

@eliraven It's funny you mention this, as this is something I remember appreciating about him as well. And I dare say, Yoona would as well, too. I could be wrong, but in some ways, I get the impression that acting is what she wishes to focus on going forward.

Hiiiiii:D:D:D:D. It feels so nice that someone replied and to know I'm definitely not alone. I'm so crazy for this too. I haven't been able to move from them at all. And I don't think I will. Usually when I shipped something, I shipped it forever. My obsession is so bad I follow accounts of them on twitter, read fanfics of them, look everything about them.

I know, that's very gentleman of him, he treated her like an actress and she too had lots of admiration from him too.Yes, you are right she want's to be an actress , especially once GG is over that's where she wants to focus more. She decided to take the role of Anna, cause it was a challenging one so people didn't cast her in just one type of role. She wanted to prove she could act. All in all I haven't seen any o her other dramas, neither his. This is the first time I came to know them. And i honestly don't see myself watching their other dramas. I can't. I'm not mentally prepared to see them with other people.

But for me, she was perfect as Anna. She was able to portray Anna's pain and suffering, but also gave her a softer and refreshing side of her. Especially the scenes where she tells Ji Chang Wook is hers and he is her boyfriend. It made Anna more cute.

Honestly, I couldn't picture anybody else but her as Anna.

And him, he blow me away.His acting skills are not joke. He immediately became my number one Korean actor, tied a little bit with Kang Ha Neul.

He was great, but the thing I love about him is how he treated Yoona, with such a gentleness and tenderness. They never had aggressive or possessive kisses as he did with his other co stars. He just treated her so nice, so delicate, like  she was going to break. Their kisses were tender, like if he had not rush with her, he was going slow taking his time to savor her and for her to feel good and comfortable in his arms. I just I can't get passed the attic kiss. He is such a gentleman to her. And oh my god , I lost it. I want to be kiss like that. Yet even when the kiss was so tender and mild compare to others it was so hot. Because they are so hot together. Like people say: their visual is not joke. And they really got along, since they were playful with each other. :love::love:

By the way, they were both disappointing that their "characters" didn't had more romantic scenes:naughty::naughty:.

But yeah, him being in the military is bad. But when we truly want something, we fight for it. Plus she can visit him, and I also heard they get 4 days off after the first 100 days on the military. Like you said, patience is virtue.

Archived