[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] All Out of Love 凉生,我们可不可以不忧伤

sugarplum892

46 minutes ago, leah8 said:

Because I saw previews of where she says the city feels empty just like my heart feels empty, and it showed the scene where Tianyou walks past her ignoring her, I was inclined to believe her heart was empty because she no longer has him by her side.

Yes yes he does do that at the masquerade ball but it wasn’t immediate so the connection was less tangible but her face when she saw him says it all. It’s implied that she is thinking of him when she says that but it would be nice for it to be reaffirmed! 

I genuinely feel that she only feels for her brother like a possessive sister who once had all his attention and now has to share and give up that attention to another woman.  Some mothers behave like this too with their sons. 

Yes I agree with you. But it should not be overboard - definitely not to the point that you did not tell your boyfriend that your brother’s fiancée caused your miscarriage ; I can accept that she took the blame because she wants TY to not be burdened with her as she can’t conceive easily but that part of the story seems forgotten - who else besides her and TE know that truth?.....

The same way you and some others blamed Tianyu for his brother's behavior.

Ah, maybe I was not clear - I don’t want LS to be blamed because that just deepens the misunderstanding between JS and TY!!!

Everyone's led to believe its Liang Sheng's fault, no matter what story they hear.  Whether its Weiyang actions, or the bone barrow, or the I want to take care of my brother story, it all ties back to Liang Sheng even though it's not entirely his fault.  He's oblivious to his sister's decision or Weiyang's doings behind his back so its unfair to blame him but its human physiology to blame someone.  I feel that even if she didnt lose the baby the way she did, she would have lost it because she was weak physically and mentally over the stress of her sick brother. 

Actually its not not easy to lose a baby if it’s not precipitated by a fall unless one has a weak womb but that is not caused by stress

I saw a preview where Jiang Sheng falls asleep at work, and Tianyou walks up wanting to comfort her but then he's reminded of the painful memories of the day she told him about the abortion then proceeded to dump him, so he left her there and walked off. 

Oh thats good - that’s in line with TY’s characterization ! Where do you watch all these previews?

I actually think he's going to forgive her before finding out the truth.  Due to them working together now, it puts their reconciliation on acceleration had she not worked at his company.  He's being downright mean to her right now but it's just a front and defense mechanism to hide his true feelings.     

I didjt think he was that mean to her actually - I will have to rewatch ep32 but it seems like he is doing it on purpose (upon instruction from his friend) I.e. getting her to work 2 days a week as his PA, checking his Wechat to deal with his female admirers. 

I dont quite get why JS is choosing to stay in the company though - if she really wants him to be “safe” from her, she should resign. I mean, she broke his heart to “protect” him, why be near him. It all made sense up to the point where she seems to want to stay on just to prove him wrong ie she is not trying to attract his attention. This is drama for the sake of drama in my opinion - it does give them more interaction and their exchanges are quite sexually charged; she sounds more like the JS from uni whom he fell for and he too more like the grumpy off-kilter uncle she met. Perhaps it’s to recreate that vibe again (which makes for good OTP moments but doesn’t sit so well with me characterization wise)

I saw that scene where he reprimanded LS, but it did little to phase the man.  LS just walked off after saying you can never separate Jiang Sheng and I.  I dont know if its Ma Tianyu's portrayal or his character, but he comes off very unlikable with his I dont give dam-n attitude.  He's so unapologetic.  

@cocoe If his reasoning is revenge then there are other ways to deal with it instead of insulting the guests and his family by walking out like that.  It's juvenile and disrespectful. 

I didn’t watch that preview but if he walked out on WY on their wedding day, he is NOT a nice person. Just because you are good to one person doesn’t make you a good person. WY has her flaws but he could have told her in so many ways that he didn’t want to get married - he doesn’t love WY that is clear but if you have decided, then stick with it. I hope it’s because he found out that WY made JS lose her baby and not because he found out that JS is not blood related to him. 

Has anyone else notice that Tianen seems to have a change of attitude towards Jiang Sheng?  Or am I imaging things?

Actually I don’t think so. It’s just that JS is not with TY now so he hasn’t gone to harass her. In fact I think he is pretty consumed in his desire to make TY’s life miserable ; he engineered it such that TY attended the function so he would see that JS is in the company - TY had been actively avoiding JS up to that point and trying to get over the relationship by working long hours / gym-Ming etc, but what fun would that be? TE knows that JS will not reconcile with TY after what he said, TY will again get drawn into the web because he still has feelings for JS (which is why TE played Mr Nice Guy by telling TY the part Dr Lu played in making JS believe that LS had leukemia hence needing a bone marrow donation) and TY will just be a miserable git with conflicting feelings as to how he should manage his interactions w JS. TE really wants to make TY life complicated. 

Am I missing anything relevant to Jiang Sheng or Tianyou?  Id hate to have to download 3 versions of this  

I don’t think so. Did you rewatch the bits of JS monologue in the car and oh yeah, there was also a bit where I think she said she suddenly thought of TY the Christmas when he was in SF and she saw Ah Jiu and Bei Xiao Wu find each other in the street. 

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, lizzieyen said:

Yes I agree with you. But it should not be overboard - definitely not to the point that you did not tell your boyfriend that your brother’s fiancée caused your miscarriage ; I can accept that she took the blame because she wants TY to not be burdened with her as she can’t conceive easily but that part of the story seems forgotten - who else besides her and TE know that truth?.....

TE actually knows that Weiyang caused the miscarriage?  How'd I miss this?  There's several reasons why she hasn't exposed Weiyang, one it would defeat the purpose of lying to Tianyou to protect him.  Secondly the girl is too nice, isn't this what I said about her?  She doesnt want to get Weiyang in trouble with her brother or Tianyou, so she takes it upon herself to take full blame.  The stress of her brother's sickness has taken a mental and physical toll on her.  If Tianyou didnt come home that night she would have collapsed on the floor.  A fall could cause a miscarriage. Although, Tianyou spared Liang Sheng his version of how he was told the baby was lost, he still said the baby cant be saved because her constant worry over him (LS).  

I didjt think he was that mean to her actually - I will have to rewatch ep32 but it seems like he is doing it on purpose (upon instruction from his friend) I.e. getting her to work 2 days a week as his PA, checking his Wechat to deal with his female admirers. 

I dont quite get why JS is choosing to stay in the company though - if she really wants him to be “safe” from her, she should resign. I mean, she broke his heart to “protect” him, why be near him. It all made sense up to the point where she seems to want to stay on just to prove him wrong ie she is not trying to attract his attention. This is drama for the sake of drama in my opinion - it does give them more interaction and their exchanges are quite sexually charged; she sounds more like the JS from uni whom he fell for and he too more like the grumpy off-kilter uncle she met. Perhaps it’s to recreate that vibe again (which makes for good OTP moments but doesn’t sit so well with me characterization wise)

Compared to the warm gentle boyfriend he was before, his attitude towards her now is mean and cold.  I think its his defense mechanism besides the fact he's still very hurt and bitter.  We all know he's not over her, nor has he stopped caring for her.  He's still getting his assistant to look over her and report her well being.

I think she's staying because he challenged her.  Didn't he say to her that she's trying to get his attention by being different from other girls?  So she should quit to get his attention.  Maybe he said that on purpose so she would stay.

Oh thats good - that’s in line with TY’s characterization ! Where do you watch all these previews?

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4293986627656981?

Shows he still loves her very much but still misunderstands that his love might be one sided since she's willing to kill his baby for her brother without consulting him first. 

There's also another preview where she takes Tianyou  by surprise when she says to him that she thinks of him every time she looks at the stars, or was it whenever she misses him she'll look at the stars.  I cant find the link now to show you.  By that scene they've reconciled. 

I didn’t watch that preview but if he walked out on WY on their wedding day, he is NOT a nice person. Just because you are good to one person doesn’t make you a good person. WY has her flaws but he could have told her in so many ways that he didn’t want to get married - he doesn’t love WY that is clear but if you have decided, then stick with it. I hope it’s because he found out that WY made JS lose her baby and not because he found out that JS is not blood related to him.

Regardless of what his reasons were, he could have chosen a different way to handle the situation.  Even if he's mad about the miscarriage, walking out on his own wedding is not in any way excusable.  It just appears like he was finding an excuse to skip his own wedding.  Weiyang's not innocent but the miscarriage was an accident not intentional. 

Actually I don’t think so. It’s just that JS is not with TY now so he hasn’t gone to harass her. In fact I think he is pretty consumed in his desire to make TY’s life miserable ; he engineered it such that TY attended the function so he would see that JS is in the company - TY had been actively avoiding JS up to that point and trying to get over the relationship by working long hours / gym-Ming etc, but what fun would that be? TE knows that JS will not reconcile with TY after what he said, TY will again get drawn into the web because he still has feelings for JS (which is why TE played Mr Nice Guy by telling TY the part Dr Lu played in making JS believe that LS had leukemia hence needing a bone marrow donation) and TY will just be a miserable git with conflicting feelings as to how he should manage his interactions w JS. TE really wants to make TY life complicated.

That means Alan is just failing to make it obvious through his acting.  His eyes look so innocent now, even when no one is looking.  He looks stable instead his usual psychotic self. 

I don’t think so. Did you rewatch the bits of JS monologue in the car and oh yeah, there was also a bit where I think she said she suddenly thought of TY the Christmas when he was in SF and she saw Ah Jiu and Bei Xiao Wu find each other in the street. 

Yes I had to after you mentioned it a couple of times haha.  We can safely say she's physically attracted to him at that point LOL

The xmas scene is cut from the tv version? 

13 minutes ago, leah8 said:

TE actually knows that Weiyang caused the miscarriage?  How'd I miss this?

Nono sorry if i wasn’t clear . TE doesn’t know WY caused the miscarriage. I mean that only TE and JS know what TE told her after she left the hospital before she got home. He knew she lost the baby even before TY knew - but he put the final nail into the coffin by saying that he knows she can’t get pregnant again and if she loves TY, she has to stay away from him so that he will not be seen an unfillial (coz he can’t continue the blasted family line) if he marries her and he will protect her to the detriment of his relationship with his grandfather

I watched 33/34 on FF and am very unhappy to say that there is no scene of JS wallowing in misery after TY cut things off with her. Was going to give up show because after the confrontation in the bar where Bei Xiao Wu blurted that JS and LS are not blood related, JS literally uses TY as an escape mechanism to flee the area. TY of course literally forcibly took her there to make her choose between him and LS (this is after the scene where he remembered how aggrieved he was when she broke up with him when he saw her sleeping and walked away but of course he still made sure she was eating lunch and had a hot drink when she was working late due to his orders - yes, TY is messed up; it’s what happens when love and hate collides!) and he helped her out by taking her out of the bar but cuts things off for good - probably more for his sanity. And... 2 episodes of LS breaking off the wedding to WY, JS and LS talking (yes it’s clear that JS has no romantic feelings for LS) BUT no JS feeling sad over TY... there is a subtle moment where she says she didn’t sleep the whole night (presumably thinking about him but come ok show!!!!!). And so many misunderstandings:-

1. That boy finally tells LS and JL that WY caused the miscarriage BUT nobody thinks of telling TY???

2. Now TY thinks that JS chose LS over him (because it seems to everyone else that LS chose JS over WY because they are no longer blood related and not because LS was angry at WY over the miscarriage incident) and of course LS was photographed leaving the wedding with JS! 

I may continue now since you say previews show that she and TY finally reconcile. I actually take back what I said earlier about giving OTP interaction opportunity by working together - it was quite awkwardly storyboarded and JS just seemed annoyed/disinterested rather than conflicted/jealous by the many women hovering over TY - yes, she broke up with him but it was not because she doesn’t love him anymore but it sure didn’t look like it in these 2 episodes! 

I will watch them again tomorrow morning in full and perhaps I won’t be so disgruntled LOL

@lizzieyen you humor me, cause it sounds like you want her in distress over the breakup.  But yes I get what you mean, I'd like to see that too. 

I havent watched the latest episodes yet, just like you I ff through it.  So why did he drag her to the bar? Was it really to make her chose?  What made him believe she chose her brother over him?

@leah8  i have fallen down the rabbit hole!! I am rewatching the episodes (w/o FF which actually helps give more context and conversation flows better)

okay i take it back !! The dialogue actually helps to give a lot of context (so for non mandarin speakers should definitely wait for subs!). JS actually does pine for TY but in her own way because in her mind he is her ex-boyfriend and she is resolute in that. It was her who said that the people who contact him are 花花草草 literally flowers and grass / people pursuing him (and not his term of people wanting to speak to him) indicating she is not that blase  as she portrays herself to be. She is also wrecked with guilt that TY used to care too much for her in her conversation with JL and that she actually minds all his calls she has to field from the various women. So okay, I am on board with show! LOL 

With no FF,  the idea that JS and LS relationship is more than sibling love is actually planted by TE because he said that the reason WY was pushing for the wedding was to avoid any just-in-case I.e. LS would choose to be with JS once he realizes they are not blood related. And when Nin Jing calls TY to not let JS see LS before his wedding the next day, it made him drag JS to the bachelor party where I think he just wanted to see how their interactions would be. Of course Bei Xiao Wu blurted our everything and LS confronted JS and instead of replying him, she asked TY to take her away. So actually she chose TY over LS which gave TY some closure - I am not sure why he decided that they should not meet again but perhaps he realized that he still can’t quite forgive her.  Maybe you can give some context. 

I need sleep!!! Lol ! 

1 hour ago, lizzieyen said:

okay i take it back !! The dialogue actually helps to give a lot of context (so for non mandarin speakers should definitely wait for subs!). JS actually does pine for TY but in her own way because in her mind he is her ex-boyfriend and she is resolute in that. It was her who said that the people who contact him are 花花草草 literally flowers and grass / people pursuing him (and not his term of people wanting to speak to him) indicating she is not that blase  as she portrays herself to be. She is also wrecked with guilt that TY used to care too much for her in her conversation with JL and that she actually minds all his calls she has to field from the various women. So okay, I am on board with show! LOL ay. So actually she chose TY over LS which gave TY some closure - I am not sure why he decided that they should not meet again but perhaps he realized that he still can’t quite forgive her.  Maybe you can give some context.

花花草草 is actually Wallace's production company.  I think the english translation is Cornucopia.  I'm not really understanding the context you're talking about though.  Please explain lol.  Anyway off topic, I recognize the lettering because Ma Tianyu fans posted screencaps and made a big deal about Wallace's production company rolling in the credits.  Wallace has a small investment in this drama, so Ma Tianyou fans claim that because he's an investor in this drama thats why he called the shots and changed the script in his own favor, turning Tianyou into the lead and Liang Sheng the second lead.  I really wish they would stop making excuses as to why Ma Tianyou is second lead, because it's just silly when this was all predetermined before production began that Cheng Tianyou the protagonist in the novel would be the protagonist in the drama.  The director already determined that the role was tailor made for Wallace and no one else, and he worked around Wallace's schedule.

Back on topic, I think Tianyou realized he was being used.  I could see it in his eyes.  He looked hopeful, surprised and happy when she asked him to take her home, then you can see his eyes cloud over when he realized she was just using him.  She wasn't serious about having him take her home and this quickly registered. 

Weiyang is afraid of exactly what TE has planted into Tianyou's head though.  She probably senses that Liang Sheng cares for his sister more than a brother should care for a sister, which after tonight's episode makes sense why she's fearful.  Did u see Liang Sheng's reaction when he found out she's not his blood sister?  Why is he crying?  I feel like I'm watching a korean drama, his eyes are always red with tears. His character confuses me.  

I cant speak for Liang Sheng, but I can speak for Jiang Sheng with confidence because so far she has given no clues that shes interested in her brother that way.  I cant say the same for Liang Sheng, because some of the things hes done is questionable.  Also in one of the trailers he gets down on his knees and proposes to her. 

Here's a monologue from Jiang Sheng from one of the upcoming episodes

"At this moment I profoundly understand that I still love Tianyou.  But more important than love is family, my brother, I cant and dont want to hurt him (Liang Sheng) either"

She is with her brother out of sympathy and pity, not wanting to hurt him.  She doesn't reciprocate his feelings.  He loves her like a man loves a woman but she loves him only as a brother.  Weiyang wasn't seeing things. 

3 hours ago, leah8 said:

Back on topic, I think Tianyou realized he was being used.  I could see it in his eyes.  He looked hopeful, surprised and happy when she asked him to take her home, then you can see his eyes cloud over when he realized she was just using him.  She wasn't serious about having him take her home and this quickly registered. 

Sorry this is what happens when one watches, grits teeth, types, watches again and types after a long day at work!! LOL.

Actually the first time I watched I was like - WTF are you doing, JS which explains my annoyance that show did not demonstrate how shattered she was after TY said we will be strangers after tonight once he led her out of the bar. Why are you using TY like that? I mean just walk out of the place yourself or tell LS that yes, we are not blood related. Why involve TY into a conversation between herself and LS.

But the second time i watched without FF the earlier scenes, it was clearer that she still cares tremendously for him and his actions affect her but he is the EX and there is no future for them; she needs to stay to show him that she is not manipulating him to get back together though ultimately she wanted to resign because the gossiping was intensifying (loves TY’s response - go tell your direct superior!) . And the only reason she answered LS in that manner is to show LS that even if they are not blood related, they are siblings and she would want TY to be her boyfriend ie it changes nothing between her and LS.

As you said, WTF is LS tearing up just because JS is not his sister - he is related to the Chengs ; she is understandably sad because w/o him she has no other kin in the world. I also noticed that it seems that Bei Xiao Wu wanted to imply that LS and JS should get together but his sentence wasn’t finished as they dragged him away; I recall that in one of the earlier episodes Bei Xiao Wu asked LS “what if JS wasn’t your sister?” But never JS “what if LS wasn’t your brother?” Perhaps similar to WY, Bei Xiao Wu instinctively feels that LS would want to be with JS if they were not half siblings

Anyways, I think TY is smart enough to know that JS wouldn’t follow him home that night. It’s not within her character and similar to him using her as a shield against Ms Shen, she is using him as a shield against LS. His happiness flicker was because the fact she had to use him a shield means she doesn’t want to be with LS in that manner (hence debunking TE’s comments earlier) but it’s also clear to him that he is the shield and they are not reconciling - I also noticed the way she looked at him when he came to hold her hand was saying “sorry, you are the shield - the lookaway and downcast eyes - please don’t get the wrong idea, we are not reconciling”. So good on TY for cutting things short - it was getting a little unhealthy drama-mama, having her around and caring not outwardly but still being mean to her as he is still angry, I personally don’t find such interactions sexy or attractive - such mindgames are just damaging and not sustainable long term (despite it being a frequent trope : I-hate-you-but-I-Love-you-so-I-need-to-hurt-you-but-I-dont-want-to)

They need to resolve the misunderstanding ; TY is mature and not that lovesick he can just forgive her for aborting their child without discussing him.  So I am back to supporting TY-JS! 

3 hours ago, leah8 said:

Weiyang is afraid of exactly what TE has planted into Tianyou's head though.  She probably senses that Liang Sheng cares for his sister more than a brother should care for a sister, which after tonight's episode makes sense why she's fearful. 

To be fair to LS, he didn’t dump WY at the altar. He told her the night before that the wedding is off and NJ even informed their guests not to come. It was only because WY dressed up and went to the venue to wait for him that the drama ensued. JS and their friends didn’t know the wedding was off but she went early to drop off an angpow - I am pretty sure that the reporters were there because TE called them - he just delights in making TY miserable and LS look bad in front of their grandpa. Actually I think Alan Yu is doing v well - he is not overacting ; I notice he always looks normal when he is with others - the crazy eyes only come when he is alone with his prey (JS!) - that’s why he looked sympathetic or neutral at JS when TY is around. 

WY needs an intervention and preferably psychological counseling. NJ was right in everything she said - she has confused love with an unattainable goal she has bartered her youth with and now can’t let go. I feel sorry for her - in Hollywood she would be the protagonist ala Ally Mcbeal since she is pursuing her dream and riddled with self hate! LoL.

1 hour ago, lizzieyen said:

@leah8  you posting that monologue validated my unnecessary character analysis! LOL - haven’t been so invested since Princess Agents! 

My staff thinks I am sending some urgent text while I type furiously away! LOL

Me too lol.  I wish they had stuck to the original schedule because 4 episodes a week is a pain.  Starting October 29th the schedule will be 8 epsodes a week Monday to Thursday.

23 minutes ago, leah8 said:

Was Tianyou meaning to pick up Jiang Sheng at the bus stop?  

I think so. If I remember the sequencing correctly, he got her to come over to his place anyways by asking her to send a document which is when he reverse psychology-ed her to not resign from her job because by then the office had known that she was his rumored girlfriend. 

47 minutes ago, lizzieyen said:

I think so. If I remember the sequencing correctly, he got her to come over to his place anyways by asking her to send a document which is when he reverse psychology-ed her to not resign from her job because by then the office had known that she was his rumored girlfriend. 

I thought maybe I had missed something.

Anyway about the way he’s been treating her, I actually don’t mind him putting her to work then making sure she’s taken care of.  What was uncomfortable and mean in my eyes was him being so passive giving her the cold shoulder.  That hurts more than anything because she once had all his attention and now can’t manage to even get him to look over. When he started putting her to work the air cleared up a bit.  

Next week seem so far away.  If The years you were late wasn’t a tribute series they had to air,  I’m certain they would cut the episodes due to the poor ratings and put this one back in its original slot 

I was a little bored so I browsed viki and saw this with the word "forbidden" on the description.  Reason I jumped right in.  Then I realized it's really just a bait because the main guy is another guy and not the stepbrother which means she will end up with the other guy.  I would be more inclined to be dragged through the path of thorns if she will end up with the stepbrother because to me that's a more interesting premise.  Or else it would just be a typical love story with some guy.  I mean why would they even start with the stepbrother thing like it would amount to anything at all.  What as the point in that really??  Also, the difference in age or so I think of the older main guy and the younger main girl reminds me of "Dreams behind curtain."  The rich womanizer of sort who had no luck with woman fell for the younger main girl due to her innocence then rescued her and remained her knight in shining armor through hard times.  Meanwhile, she wasn't sure of her feelings for him and at the end after he left, she came to the realization and ran after him.  Something like that. 

Actually the beginning looked pretty good with some very nice shots then it dragged on for too long and I got bored.  It sort of had potential.

Forbidden love between siblings?  You might have better luck with Korean drama.  

Tianyou is not short of suitors, nor was his flirting with Jiang Sheng one sided.  It was mutual from both ends.  He wasnt the only one calling her to meet up. 

This is 70 episodes, and I really wondered how they would work around 70 episodes without having it drag or filled with filler scenes, but I'm pleasantly surprised.  I'm watching the tv version and so far the story development has been smooth.  Since there are less cuts in the dvd version it will probably be 72 episodes because right now its ahead by 2 episodes. 

This drama is so much better than the novel because there's no unnecessary drama.  Though it's still a made for tv, it's a lot more rational than the novel.  I've read very few negative reviews on the chinese platforms about it's adaption.  The masses are satisfied the adaption is better than they expected. 

The only big difference is Tianyou's character, he's not a mafia boss, he's not cruel and heartless to cut someone's fingers off to serve his own agenda, he didnt play a pivotal role in separating the siblings.  It still doesnt change the outcome of who Jiang Sheng ends up with though.  She loves and marries Tianyou in the novel and the adaption will follow that story.  They've eliminated the unnecessary deaths at the end.  Though it will be sad, when it comes to love triangles, there will always be one person disappointed and hurt in the end.  

I recently read why Sun Yi and Ma Tianyu were picked for their roles.  The director said that when he met with Sun Yi she was very similar to her character Jiang Sheng because she's lively and straightforward.  For Ma Tianyu, the events in his life and his temperament parallels his character Liang Sheng.  Ma Tianyu himself has a sad upbringing and the events his life are rather tragic.  For Cheng Tianyou, the director said he only had one actor in his heart to play the role, and that was Wallace and the results he said are very evident because the role looks to be tailor made for him.    

The director also said he did not want to pursue the strong plot line  but rather he wanted to shift his focus on bringing out the strong emotions from the characters instead.  His narrative is not for the sake of glamour but to bring out the warm expressions of life.  Also this drama focuses on social welfare hoping to bring awareness to viewers so they can do their part for society. 

Hi everyone,

I started following this drama recently and have been crazy about the TianSun couple.

Anyways, I want to share the newest MV of one of the OST (from the beautiful vocal of Lala Hsu). It's exciting to see scenes from future eps. 

Any opinion about part 2:05? I'm not sure which one is actually with JS (and which one she thought she's seeing). Kyaaaaa, the angst! Painful yet I love! Haha~

9 hours ago, soulgirl012 said:

Hi everyone,

I started following this drama recently and have been crazy about the TianSun couple.

You mean Tian You and Jiang Sheng ?

Anyways, I want to share the newest MV of one of the OST (from the beautiful vocal of Lala Hsu). It's exciting to see scenes from future eps. 

Does it seem like that there were TY/JS scenes cut when JS  was in uni? 

Any opinion about part 2:05? I'm not sure which one is actually with JS (and which one she thought she's seeing). Kyaaaaa, the angst! Painful yet I love! Haha~

I think she was with LS but thought it was TY judging from LS’s expressions

22 hours ago, soulgirl012 said:

Hi everyone,

She’s with Liang Sheng but missing Tianyou.  It’s probably when Tianyou leaves for Paris.  

SC for the upcoming episodes.  Tianyou returns the cat to his/ her mommy.  In the book the cat doesn’t like Liang Sheng and attacks him  with Tianyou standing there looking quite pleased.  Jiang Sheng jokingly thought to herself it was as if Tinayou had trained the cat to do precisely that  

mrwAWh0.jpg

The reconciliation will probably happen in the next few epsodes.  Their last dance before Paris 

rCmZIep.gif

Spoiler

i saw a preview of when he breaks up with her after he turns blind unbeknownst to her.  He realizes he can no longer protect her so he lets her go.  In the company of his brother, entourage and Liang Sheng, he told her love is just a game for him.  She told him she would never be able to forget him.  This is the turning point where it’s obvious to all who her heart belongs to.  

Archived