[Drama 2016/2017] Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, 역도 요정 김복주

Maetawinz

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's so nice to see all you guys enjoyed the pilot episode! :) I loved it a lot, it was cute, funny, and light. It was funny to see them annoying the hell out of each other. As of this writing, i'm downloading episode 2! Can't wait to watch it. 

I'm so happy that knets are also loving this drama, they've got such strong competitors but this drama has really got a lot of potential. 

Cheers and good night! :)

Hi,

I watched the first episode of Kim Book Joo. What marvels me is how refreshing and free-spirited the storyline is and how the characters are well-played not only by the mains but also the supporting characters. Fighting!!! I enjoyed it and can't wait for the story to develop! Much love, xoxo.:wub:

The second episode was just as good as the first!!! I can already see the male lead falling in love with her already although he doesn't even realize it! I love the feeling and commitment that the weightlifting team have for each other and the decision they made for their coach! I love all the main and supporting lead!!:heart:

The male lead will soon be going from teasing to loving our girl (or soon enough his girl):blush: 

P.S. i hope they show more matches for the leads to still show that the show is still sports, I love the romance, but it is also has sports. I wanna see the girl train and compete, but overall it is a nice and fresh drama. Love it! It made me feel good:grin:

5 minutes ago, killervpanda said:

I feel from the episodes so far is that the main leads will develop a friendship when the main guy helps her during the fight and then develop a jealousy when she crushing on his older brother. Oh i just don't know, but I love how refreshing and lovely it is!!

Yes, they will be helping each other overcoming whatever obstacles they have.  Since they are both athletes it is natural they have to perform well and it is not easy in a competitive world.  It also applies to everyone.

Although this film is going to be just like the plot of To The Beautiful You or School 2015 (maybe), I still fall in love with all the characters. A brilliant drama for my stressful week. NJH is handsome o.m.g and Sung Kyung is fit with the delightful Bok Joo as well. Everything is good till now.

I like the drama ... It's adorable and heartwarming :) .

I can't help but smile while watching the drama.

I can't watch the live streaming these days ...  I'm using a computer in a net cafe, the net is slow and the War Craft online players keep blaming me for slowing their game. They even keep an eye on me if I'm watching any streaming video or any websites that could slow their game (That's why I can only visit soompi few minutes) . (Sigh)

I have to watch the drama when gamers are gone (6:00 AM  or 7:00 AM KST next day after the drama aired) .

Anyways, Though the drama has low ratings, I don't mind about it and I still look forward to the drama.  Fighting Everyone! :)

I've watched episode 1 and 2, so far I'm totally loving it. They manage to introduce the character in way that doesn't made everything crammed up. Usually I don't really like watching school-themed kdramas, but this one somehow now is on my watch list. Looking forward to watch next week's episode :)

ps. Seeing Lee Sung Kyung in a new light now, kinda like the way she portray Bok Joo and she easily made me root for her..

I hope this drama gets better rating. I will watch it to the end. This drama helped me complete a perfect weekly schedule

Monday and Tuesday: Romantic doctor

Wednesday and Thursday: This kdrama

Friday and Saturday: My wife is having an affair this week

Sunday: Running man 

I already love the characters in this drama. This kdrama honestly brought me back to the good old days when you had fun with your school mates. Growing up sucks lol 

3 hours ago, uglypearl said:

I like the drama ... It's adorable and heartwarming :) .

I can't help but smile while watching the drama.

I can't watch the live streaming these days ...  I'm using a computer in a net cafe, the net is slow and the War Craft online players keep blaming me for slowing their game. They even keep an eye on me if I'm watching any streaming video or any websites that could slow their game (That's why I can only visit soompi few minutes) . (Sigh)

I have to watch the drama when gamers are gone (6:00 AM  or 7:00 AM KST next day after the drama aired) .

Anyways, Though the drama has low ratings, I don't mind about it and I still look forward to the drama.  Fighting Everyone! :)

Agree to that.  I also can't help but smile and laugh watching the leads' interaction.  Although they got to know each other during their childhood, they have changed.  They need to get to know, the persons that they used to know again.  This is the fun part for us to watch.

[naver] 'WEIGHTLIFTING FAIRY KIM BOKJOO' LEE SUNGKYUNG, HEART FLUTTERING LOVE HAS STARTED (FT. LEE JONGSUK)

htm_201611181422256173_99_20161118065103.jpg?type=w540

post response: +201
original post: here

Untitled.png

1. [+760, -71] Hella fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. [+657, -62] A refreshing dramaㅠㅠ Bokjoo is cute

3. [+608, -63] The drama is entertaining and the actors are all refreshing, I hope that it goes wellㅠㅠ<3 Kim Bokjoo fighting!

4. [+586, -61] Kim Bokjoo is totally refreshing and fun but their time slot is so badㅠㅠ The drama is so fun though

5. [+478, -61] Lee Sungkyung is so cute.....

6. [+126, -21] Lee Sungkyung and Nam Joohyuk match well, and the supporting actors are all good. The drama is more fun than I thought. The main characters' dad, mom, the profs... they are all good actors...

7. [+116, -18] Hul they only had 3.3% view ratings.... looks like this drama won't do too well..... I watched Legend of the Blue Sea and it wasn't even exceptionally fun... but their time slot is so unfortunate

source

18 hours ago, solucu said:

Fighting Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo!!!

I don't care about Legend of the blue sea: yes, their ratings should be better because of Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun, but I'm not a fan of any of them.

But oh! Nam Joo Hyuk is so cute, and yesterday's episode was so funny.  Lee Sung Kyung was a little disappointing in CIAT, but maybe because they made her character so histrionic; I think she acts quite well considering she has acted only a couple of years. Well, I'll be served if I can laugh two hours every week with this drama.

Ha! we share the same thought about this. I do not watch LoTBS too because i'm not their fans, also i'm not that into Little-Mermaid kind of story. I may watch it later if the drama is complete.

It's just me or anybody feel the same as me, but i need daily dose of MJH + LSK's cuteness :heart: I can't wait for another week to get next episode. uuuh~

Does the episode means when Bok Joo fall in love to Jun Hyung or when Jun Hyung fall in love to Bok Joo or Bok Joo falls for Jun Hyung hyungnim? I know it's too early to asked this because it's only episode 2 but looks to me Jun Hyung likes Bok Joo when they were still young up to present but doesn't figure it out yet... As for Bok Joo I think that is why her hearth flutters for Jun Hyungs brother because his the first guy threats her as a lady :sweatingbullets:

but but as of episode 2 I'm totally hooked whatever my friends say about the ratings compare to the Queen JJH LOTBS... either way I will still wait both of the drama but I think I found a new oppa long legs iiiiiiih Nam Joo-Hyuk  :wub:

2 hours ago, CapriGirl13 said:

Ha! we share the same thought about this. I do not watch LoTBS too because i'm not their fans, also i'm not that into Little-Mermaid kind of story. I may watch it later if the drama is complete.

It's just me or anybody feel the same as me, but i need daily dose of MJH + LSK's cuteness :heart: I can't wait for another week to get next episode. uuuh~

You are not alone :).  As a KD addict, I like to watch all of them if possible  but for now I will choose this drama to watch it live online although I will need to watch it again for the sub.  It is as mentioned by everyone a "fun" drama and help us to forget about our stressful life for a while (need something light than serious for now).  

My favourite part.  Both are so cute here.... :D Be careful... don't call her that nick name again!

Archived