[Drama 2016/2017] Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, 역도 요정 김복주

Maetawinz

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoiler

20161107_1478473758_81221300_1_99_201611

tv Report - Naver: 'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo', Lee Sung Kyung♥ Nam Joo Hyun, fresh piggyback couple 

1. [+1,873, -148] Her frame's too slender and tall for a weightlifter, right?...

2. [+1,028, -59] Nam Joo Hyuk is crazy handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+928, -65] Yeah, I'd rather see Lee Sung Kyung play brighter roles, it suits her well. Looking forward to it ㅋㅋ

4. [+764, -44] Anyone can see that Lee Sung Kyung's skinny for a weightlifter role ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+416, -66] Hul pretty and handsome ㅜMust watch

6. [+116, -9] Nam Joo Hyuk's handsome while also has boyish charms. He did well in 'Moon Lovers'. He's still young and there's plenty of room for his acting to keep improving. I look forward to his future!

7. [+109, -7] Nam Joo Hyuk is freaking handsome

source

Anticipating this drama so much,im sad i'll have to bid goodbye with Louie the one of a kind chaebol/part time homeless puppy but i'm really excited about this story and i'm already in love with our heroine.Also LSK looks so pretty,even with those horrible bangs she is soo beautiful....Hope the story will be a very good suprise and i know many are sleeping on it because of the uber hyped SBS competitor i must say i'm really the minority that is anticipates this one the most among the new ones that will start next week...Kim Bok Joo FIGHTING!!!:blush::heart:

By the way was the highlight trailer yet released or will be next week?

I like this cute couple, i dont really care if the story is not good, just watching them on-screen is enough for me hehe. Not everyone can wear that hairstyle but she looks cute. When you're already beautiful, you are beautiful. Been watching the teasers and like it a lot. Can't wait.

18 hours ago, Miky88 said:

Anticipating this drama so much,im sad i'll have to bid goodbye with Louie the one of a kind chaebol/part time homeless puppy but i'm really excited about this story and i'm already in love with our heroine.Also LSK looks so pretty,even with those horrible bangs she is soo beautiful....Hope the story will be a very good suprise and i know many are sleeping on it because of the uber hyped SBS competitor i must say i'm really the minority that is anticipates this one the most among the new ones that will start next week...Kim Bok Joo FIGHTING!!!:blush::heart:

By the way was the highlight trailer yet released or will be next week?

SAME HERE ! Since I saw Nam Joo Hyuk & lead role in the same sentence, I signed for it ! Lol. Also like LSK & others lead so it's great !

I've never really been a Lee Min Ho stan so even if I really like Jyun Ji Hyun, I wasn't so excited about Legend of the blue compared to Weightlifting KBJ.

"the one of a kind chaebol/part time homeless puppy " Lol, you summed up who Louis was so well, definitely gonna miss and the director with is "Hmm" all the time ! 

Sadly no highlight preview yet... Can't wait to see this drama !!! ^-^

Hi everyone.  I wasn't sure where to go now that "my precious" Louis has ended so I browsed around both the SBS and this drama since they're premiering at the same time next week.  I have a feeling I'll be visiting here often.  

I have to say I really didn't have any interest in this at first but after watching the new teaser with NJH following LSK around begging for hi-5 like a little puppy I suddenly got interested hehehe. Maybe I have a thing for overgrown man-puppy :D  

I hope they don't make the main lead, Lee Sung Kyung's character in the drama out to be someone viewed as not pretty or ugly! Just as a viewer I'd be so agitated! It'd be impossible for me to go along with that story line, just look at her! I wonder if she'll have the reputation of being pretty but odd/unusual. Haha

12 hours ago, lan_lan said:

Hi everyone.  I wasn't sure where to go now that "my precious" Louis has ended so I browsed around both the SBS and this drama since they're premiering at the same time next week.  I have a feeling I'll be visiting here often.  

I have to say I really didn't have any interest in this at first but after watching the new teaser with NJH following LSK around begging for hi-5 like a little puppy I suddenly got interested hehehe. Maybe I have a thing for overgrown man-puppy :D  

Actually, KBS also air new drama in next week too. So sad when no one care about this.

Pictures from official IG.

Cw935x8VEAE0FJp.jpg

Cw9PXUgVIAAD9PA.jpg

MOD EDIT: put multiple images in spoiler tags

Spoiler

Cw-brB-VQAEcXQ7.jpg

Cw-RdP3VQAAzEf2.jpg

Cw94kuMUcAAEepP.jpg

......................................................................................................................................

Selfie alert. :lol:

Cw_BodLUUAAr9RT.jpg

Cw6IVOYVEAEfDFI.jpg

Cw6DJIwUcAAkYri.jpg

Cr. Twitter

Archived