[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 hours ago, whyo said:

Gif from SHR thread by @MoOnLoVeRz

Her reaction was so cute :wub: Look like her heart is fluttering hahaha. Is it (stroke her head) ad-lib? or really on the script? I don't know :rolleyes:

ok I am pretty sure this head touching thing is from Joon gi. If you watch his vids on youtube, you will notice he has a hair/head fetish. 

• Like 19

3 hours ago, qwenli said:

ok I am pretty sure this head touching thing is from Joon gi. If you watch his vids on youtube, you will notice he has a hair/head fetish. 

Yes... sometimes its look like he really have peculiar concern about his hair.. but I never find he concern about others hair. She was special?  me and my delulu heart
Actually I hope it was really his intentional act. My bad, I ship JoonU in real live. I'm sorry JKH, for not sorry to ship them :sweatingbullets:

• Like 17
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, whyo said:

Yes... sometimes its look like he really have peculiar concern about his hair.. but I never find he concern about others hair. She was special?  me and my delulu heart
Actually I hope it was really his intentional act. My bad, I ship JoonU in real live. I'm sorry JKH, for not sorry to ship them :sweatingbullets:

:D i also ship them in real life, i hope Joon Gi will success make SHR reunion include IU, he already ask Jong Hyun, Hanna, Z.Hera, Baekhyun to meet up, so he should invite IU too for sure. I think Joon Gi already contact her privately kkk...

In this drama, Joon Gi found new friends and he want to have long time friendship, just my opinion seem Joon Gi still as lonely person, he doing great for fan-service but i don't think it's always good to do (yes i'm new fans of him, i still don't know him enough, so you can openly refuse my opinion) there's something bother me when i watch him in some interview, etc, he can smile, do funny thing but it's because he think he should do and it become his habit. I think i ever read, he's more quiet when he is with family. So i'm glad to see him in SHR moments (bts, interview) when he can laugh freely with his friends also he did much like big brother to others hm...he has too many responsibility thought, does he feel it burden thing? During cosmopolitan question session which he seat next to IU, i think he calm and quite. 

I've seen the BTS :wub: what i expected and i thought was same Joon Gi look shy in rehearsal and funny thing he's in natural reaction with IU kiss, he pucker his lips hahaa...i'm waiting to watch the bts with subtitle.

• Like 18

I WANT TO SHIP THESE TWO IN REAL LIFE 

I WISH ahahahah

They are so beautiful together and I think they compliment each other well

That ep 14 BTS kiss scene is as good as the real one....maybe even better

cuz we see JK being all happy like a boy :D

• Like 19

Oh my, I don't know about this thread before, and now I found PARADISE!  :blush: Truth to be told I feel a little bit guilty 'cause I ship IU and LJG in real life before I know that IU already have a boyfriend :bawling: Well, I guess we have to satisfied with their romance in the drama. But watching their BTS really doesn't help me. LJG looks IU like she is his sun and moon (THAT is the testimony of his great acting. but still....oh my poor fantasy :cry:).

• Like 17

I'm sorry for spamming again hahahaha :w00t:
Get this link from SHR thread again lol from riuenu

How can slow motion part 4:33 make me happy, oh my heart.. I have to regain my consciousness -.-
Look how close JoonU.. even JG lean to NJH they still bump.

• Like 21

2 hours ago, sandjh said:

I WANT TO SHIP THESE TWO IN REAL LIFE 

I WISH ahahahah

They are so beautiful together and I think they compliment each other well

That ep 14 BTS kiss scene is as good as the real one....maybe even better

cuz we see JK being all happy like a boy :D

:D yes, his smile is so shy and happy...i hope someone can make the gifs for us, his eyes often focus to IU.

1 hour ago, whyo said:

I'm sorry for spamming again hahahaha :w00t:
Get this link from SHR thread again lol from riuenu

How can slow motion part 4:33 make me happy, oh my heart.. I have to regain my consciousness -.-
Look how close JoonU.. even JG lean to NJH they still bump.

Yesss i love IU was sitting very close to Joon Gi and also watch in minute 2.18, not only in press conference but in this youku interview Joon Gi really love to incline his body or his head close to IU :wub: 

• Like 17

6 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

:D i also ship them in real life, i hope Joon Gi will success make SHR reunion include IU, he already ask Jong Hyun, Hanna, Z.Hera, Baekhyun to meet up, so he should invite IU too for sure. I think Joon Gi already contact her privately kkk...

In this drama, Joon Gi found new friends and he want to have long time friendship, just my opinion seem Joon Gi still as lonely person, he doing great for fan-service but i don't think it's always good to do (yes i'm new fans of him, i still don't know him enough, so you can openly refuse my opinion) there's something bother me when i watch him in some interview, etc, he can smile, do funny thing but it's because he think he should do and it become his habit. I think i ever read, he's more quiet when he is with family. So i'm glad to see him in SHR moments (bts, interview) when he can laugh freely with his friends also he did much like big brother to others hm...he has too many responsibility thought, does he feel it burden thing? During cosmopolitan question session which he seat next to IU, i think he calm and quite. 

I've seen the BTS :wub: what i expected and i thought was same Joon Gi look shy in rehearsal and funny thing he's in natural reaction with IU kiss, he pucker his lips hahaa...i'm waiting to watch the bts with subtitle.

Hello chingu, I also ship them in real life. I have to agree with u, about his behaviour.. Its seems like, he is an introvert. Some introvert covered their personality with easy going behaviour. I checked almost all his pic are selfie mode. So, maybe he comfort with being single person. I really hope he could find a good woman, who can share a life together.. I want him to be happy deep inside his heart.. And i hope it is IU.. :blush::heart:

Oppa, if u really want her to be urs, just steal her from her BF, and be her Man!!! :glasses:

• Like 20

IU said the most memorable to her is the passionate love between her and 4th in the later half. Does it mean she enjoyed her time with LJK and happy with the intimate scenes???   Once again she did not choose KHN.  In all those interviews IU does favour LJK, I mean 4th more. 

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, gendhisputih said:

Hello chingu, I also ship them in real life. I have to agree with u, about his behaviour.. Its seems like, he is an introvert. Some introvert covered their personality with easy going behaviour. I checked almost all his pic are selfie mode. So, maybe he comfort with being single person. I really hope he could find a good woman, who can share a life together.. I want him to be happy deep inside his heart.. And i hope it is IU.. :blush::heart:

Oppa, if u really want her to be urs, just steal her from his BF, and her Man!!! :glasses:

Hahaa...i like the way you observe real Joon Gi personality and i have same thought he should find his true love and get married soon. Woow...so Joon Gi will be as Wang So in real life kkk...as took Hae Soo heart from Wook, i know Joon Gi is confident as Wang So oh gosh...are we such evil? Forgive us God, because we're so in love with Joon Gi and IU  :wub:

2 minutes ago, jetsu said:

IU said the most memorable to her is the passionate love between her and 4th in the later half. Does it mean she enjoyed her time with LJK and happy with the intimate scenes???   Once again she did not choose KHN.  In all those interviews IU does favour LJK, I mean 4th more. 

Hihii...i can see IU and KHN like to make a joke each other but i think it was in friend-zone feeling kkk...but IU to Joon Gi, she's seems hold her act to him, they joke each other but IU more calm to Joon Gi compare to KHN, do you think so?

Ahh...i seen oppa upload new pic with Moon Lovers team :wub: why Joon Gi sit far away from IU...he really serious plan the reunion, i never thought they met up so soon.

• Like 19

@qwenli, the back hugs!!

JE was so shy after the kisses of episode 14. She just looked down and quickly walked away. But JK.. he was smiling from ear to ear! :w00t:

JK is eating out of IU's hands alright! He is really much calmer when she is around but still really happy. 

It's ok if they don't sit together. The fact they are still in touch is a good sign. Let's hope JK posts a picture of them together at the end of dinner, just like the photo they took at the wrap up party! 

BTW, just looking at his instagram, JE is the most featured female at the moment.....

• Like 20