[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

9 hours ago, qwenli said:

@edensor I know IU had a kiss scene with Jo Jung seok in Lee Soon Shin, but I didnt watch the drama so I am not sure how many times they kissed. I saw a youtube cut of it and i didnt feel so much chemistry. 

I feel Lee Joon gi's cheerful personality has a way of rubbing off to others. :)

Yes, I think 14 and 15 will be the happiest eps before the team plunge us to an abyss...........:sweatingbullets:

2 kisses in Lee Soon Shin, both korean screen kisses. Nothing like what they are doing in Scarlet heart ryeo.

The chemistry with JJS was best amongst all her works until LJK came along. 

P/s Akinahana just corrected me, yes 3 kisses:) 

• Like 14

9 hours ago, Killa92 said:

Anneyeong Soo-So shipper ;) I am new in this threat :)

Welcome to So2 / SoSoo / JoonU thread! Enjoy your stay here and spazz to your heart's content! ^^

7 hours ago, qwenli said:

@edensor I know IU had a kiss scene with Jo Jung seok in Lee Soon Shin, but I didnt watch the drama so I am not sure how many times they kissed. I saw a youtube cut of it and i didnt feel so much chemistry. 

I feel Lee Joon gi's cheerful personality has a way of rubbing off to others. :)

Yes, I think 14 and 15 will be the happiest eps before the team plunge us to an abyss...........:sweatingbullets:

*Coughcough* A good portion of us here were on a very dedicated ship named JoU (Jo Jung Suk x IU) until it took a long, long detour with the reveal of JJS's relationship with Gummy and IU's relationship with Jang Kiha (both, coincidentally, occurring at about the same time...) Hahaha. JoU's chemistry was REALLY good, but JoonU's chemistry is more intense. ^^

As far as the amount of kiss scenes in YTBLSS, it was three kisses in a 50 ep drama, but one was just on the cheek. :expressionless: But they were good kisses, so we didn't have much complaints at the time (except for the lack of more). lol.

SHR and So2 is definitely on a completely different level altogether and I'm really glad they have such explosive chemistry. I died a hundred times today just watching and re-watching the BTS video and staring at the response kiss. :wub:

• Like 14

4 hours ago, MrKobegiant said:

Not to mention this chemistry was established in half the time, 20 something episodes ( if you include whatever they cut out )vs 50 episodes :wub:

@MrKobegiant @akinahana89 @edensor Wow. We only had 3 kisses in 50 episodes. How did we survive that??? Well...we did have a LOT of cute moments.

In comparison, I can't believe we've gotten all that we have so far in SHR -- 2 back hugs, 4 times So pulled Soo against him, 1 stolen kiss, 2 'without permission' kisses.

OH! And how could I forget the make-up scene. That was....wow.

Technically, we know we have at LEAST 3 more kisses in the next 7 episodes. We're waiting for the Soo-initiated kiss, and then So's response kiss, the leaked picture kiss...and I think the mask kiss (which I hope turns into a real kiss).  

To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen this much skin-ship before in one drama that's only 20 episodes long.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@MrKobegiant @akinahana89 @edensor Wow. We only had 3 kisses in 50 episodes. How did we survive that??? Well...we did have a LOT of cute moments.

In comparison, I can't believe we've gotten all that we have so far in SHR -- 2 back hugs, 4 times So pulled Soo against him, 1 stolen kiss, 2 'without permission' kisses.

OH! And how could I forget the make-up scene. That was....wow.

Technically, we know we have at LEAST 3 more kisses in the next 7 episodes. We're waiting for the Soo-initiated kiss, and then So's response kiss, the leaked picture kiss...and I think the mask kiss (which I hope turns into a real kiss).  

To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen this much skin-ship before in one drama that's only 20 episodes long.

On top of these kisses .... how about a bed scene? Well they are in a passionate relationship :phew:  And So would surely want a child with Soo. 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, jetsu said:

On top of these kisses .... how about a bed scene? Well they are in a passionate relationship :phew:  And So would surely want a child with Soo. 

Right! Meahri... HOW in the world you can forgot to count THAT LJG 'leaked' bed scene??? XDDD 

• Like 13

11 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

I love all the extra stuff they added:

The K.O. this is so funny! hahaha

On 8 de octubre de 2016 at 8:04 AM, edensor said:

Did you watch JJS and GHJ kiss scene from Jealousy? I hope Wang So will be that aggressive as Hwa Sin LMAO

Jesus Christ!!! That was awesome!!! But I don't think I will see that in Moon Lovers…maybe is too intense for the drama.

-------

Sharing this again… IU, I am watching you! hahaha. :lol: He was looking to the other side and then she grabbed his hair, he turns saying "cute" (probably I hear wrong) and wanted a hug. That was not something someone told her to do, she did what she wanted to do. From 0:36 to 0:40.

This BTS is from the photoshoot which was done (If i remember correctly) a few days after the last day of filming and one day before the Cosmopolitan one.:) 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1069126

a68578e7a4.png

a6896773a2.png

a68d18810f.png

• Like 22

9 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Sharing this again… IU, I am watching you! hahaha. :lol: He was looking to the other side and then she grabbed his hair, he turns saying "cute" (probably I hear wrong) and wanted a hug. That was not something someone told her to do, she did what she wanted to do. From 0:36 to 0:40.

This BTS is from the photoshoot which was done (If i remember correctly) a few days after the last day of filming and one day before the Cosmopolitan one.:) 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1069126

Thank you for sharing this! I saw it before but like anything else with Scarlet Heart, especially our OTP it never gets old and yes I did notice the hair grab and thought it was so cute, did you guys notice how attuned and attentive they are towards each other, like they will notice even the slightest gestures they make, sounds or words, that only happens with people who are very close and in a good relationship. Like you know when you like someone you will notice every little thing about them, you are aware of their presence and moves, maybe I am seeing things but with LJG and IU that's what I see, it may not be 100% romantic between them but it definitely makes you wonder.

Also did you notice at the start of 0:17 to 0:20 seconds of the video when IU starts to walk forward and everyone laughs probably because she heard it wrong or something and LJG immediately steps in saying "gwaenchanha, gwaenchanha (it's okay, it's okay)" and puts his arm around her and this is what I'm saying of them being aware of each other, I mean yes, we are bound to notice every little thing as shippers but these little things are what get me every time!   

• Like 18

Let me share with you one more cute moment of LJG&LJE, I've come across it this morning))

http://blog.naver.com/himsela/220796814537

I find it quite amusing how LJG tries to pull a chair for her, then they both touch their hair simultaneously, Joon Gi turns his head to stare at Ji Eun, then suddenly turns back and claps his hands (like he was absolutely lost for a moment? hahaha). After sitting a second in tense he can't help and look at her again, this time adding some words, to which she responds immediately as if she was waiting. And what happens next?- he is all shining :wub::wub: cute cute CUTE maybe I am crazy but that is what I see ㅋㅋㅋ

hope somebody could make a gif of this! ^^

Edited by eunki
  • Like 16

3 hours ago, eunki said:

Let me share with you one more cute moment of LJG&LJE, I've come across it this morning))

http://blog.naver.com/himsela/220796814537

I find it quite amusing how LJG tries to pull a chair for her, then they both touch their hair simultaneously, Joon Gi turns his head to stare at Ji Eun, then suddenly turns back and claps his hands (like he was absolutely lost for a moment? hahaha). After sitting a second in tense he can't help and look at her again, this time adding some words, to which she responds immediately as if she was waiting. And what happens next?- he is all shining :wub::wub: cute cute CUTE maybe I am crazy but that is what I see ㅋㅋㅋ

hope somebody could make a gif of this! ^^

LOL. I love analyzing videos. I'm not quite seeing what you're seeing, but it might be because I'm missing the moment so I will look again. 

Who I'm noticing the most is Haneul, and then perhaps IU, then to a lesser extent Joongi. I was going to cite exact times and describe what's happening in each instance, but I decided to make a general reference so everyone can check and see. So basically, Joongi and IU are primarily listening to director Kim Kyu-Tae, but there are at least 2 or more instances where they exchange glances and words. To me, it's apparent that out of the actors onstage now, they are mainly attuned to each other, even if the exchanges are infrequent. What I found even more interesting is that Haneul is listening also, and the direction of his head and eyes are to his right towards the director, but if you watch him throughout this segment, his eyes every so often, will shift further to the right to the people on that side. My guess, because of how furtive (secretive) these glances are, is that he's primarily more focused on IU, instead of both IU and Joongi.

Take a look and let me know if you agree. :rolleyes: 

• Like 11

Bringing this over from the main thread. I think this is the 'response' kiss we mentioned earlier?  :P

Just like So, it looks like his right arm is wrapped again around her waist to hold her close (I love that he does this as they are always centered pelvis to pelvis).

kCkoqcT.jpg

• Like 14