[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Morning guys.. this kiss really blow me up.

LJG signature waist grab, stroke IU hair....  & that gentle passionate kiss:wub:

this scene was so beautiful & i want the bts:P

please continue to flood this thread with IU/LJG analysis

need to go to work..catch up with you later...

• Like 15

Okay, just watched the episode, loved the kiss, it was sweet and gentle, I thought it was appropriate for their first proper, mutual kiss, what I loved more though was the way they looked at each other, the waist grab, the way LJG caressed her face, the way their bodies were locked to each other, his hands on her waist and face, her hands around him, it was a very beautiful scene.

BUT I still want more, I hope to see a more passionate kiss between them, I am still hoping that the leaked pic of that kiss is going to be hotter, hahaha, *pervy mode on* sorry but they have a sizzling chemistry, I cannot help it!!! 

• Like 18

Anyong yorobun... Im So Soo lover here, and really excited to join this forum.. :blush:

lastnite finally the epic smooch come.. Yeayyy!! But i want more...! More...! Hihihihi, is it possible to us to watch another their kiss scene? Since from the preview for the next episode will be more sorrow comes.. Sigh... I love how So touch Soo before he kissed her. :blush::wub:

• Like 15

55 minutes ago, larinalove said:

Okay, just watched the episode, loved the kiss, it was sweet and gentle, I thought it was appropriate for their first proper, mutual kiss, what I loved more though was the way they looked at each other, the waist grab, the way LJG caressed her face, the way their bodies were locked to each other, his hands on her waist and face, her hands around him, it was a very beautiful scene.

BUT I still want more, I hope to see a more passionate kiss between them, I am still hoping that the leaked pic of that kiss is going to be hotter, hahaha, *pervy mode on* sorry but they have a sizzling chemistry, I cannot help it!!! 

Yes I think the kiss was very beautifully done. As usual, the director didnt give us the full blown lips with lips kind of modern smooch, but just to shots of WS going in for HS's lips. the rest of the scenes, were actually focus on their eyes and hands. I think even though the director is a guy, he understood its the whole process that makes a kiss, not just the lip locking.  

I am also amazed, that they didnt repeat the guys using both hands holding her face position, but one of his hands is on her waist, that's very nice and then with her hugging back, both bodies are fully engaged in the kiss. :)

Did you guys noticed that when HS initiated the kiss first, there was a sound? it was really a smooch's smooch. :)it wasnt a peck. :D

I also think both their heights are perfect for each other, erhem I mean Joongi is not tall but IU's smaller size is the right size for him.:D

• Like 22

1 hour ago, innrukia said:

Morning guys.. this kiss really blow me up.

LJG signature waist grab, stroke IU hair....  & that gentle passionate kiss:wub:

this scene was so beautiful & i want the bts:P

please continue to flood this thread with IU/LJG analysis

need to go to work..catch up with you later...

Morniiing, aahh...iove the way you describe the kiss, gentle and something passionate inside but it's beautiful :wub: we are all here waiting for bts and NG part hahaa...i think Joon Gi was nervous.

1 hour ago, larinalove said:

I really love the kiss before i watch it, it clear to see how Wang So kiss Hae Soo so gentle and touch here like that... Joon Gi and IU both so handsome and beautiful, their face, eyes, lips, nose and their moles in face oh gosh...i love see Joon Gi didn't use too much make up, i can see clear his many moles in face, neck hahaa...so sexy also i think i seen IU has many moles too in here face/neck (i'm forgot i think i should watch again), it's beautiful fate ^^ yea, we're in pervy mode in this thread kkk....we want to see IU open her mouth too in next kiss ^_^

@MoOnLoVeRz thank youuu i love all your gifs, i love Joon Gi smile after IU kiss him, he seems so surprised and happy.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

Yes I think the kiss was very beautifully done. As usual, the director didnt give us the full blown lips with lips kind of modern smooch, but just to shots of WS going in for HS's lips. the rest of the scenes, were actually focus on their eyes and hands. I think even though the director is a guy, he understood its the whole process that makes a kiss, not just the lip locking.  

I am also amazed, that they didnt repeat the guys using both hands holding her face position, but one of his hands is on her waist, that's very nice and then with her hugging back, both bodies are fully engaged in the kiss. :)

Did you guys noticed that when HS initiated the kiss first, there was a sound? it was really a smooch's smooch. :)it wasnt a peck. :D

I also think both their heights are perfect for each other, erhem I mean Joongi is not tall but IU's smaller size is the right size for him.:D

@qwenli I wholeheartedly agree it was a beautiful kiss. Such a nice follow up to the smooch. And you're right. It wasn't a peck. :P

For the 'response' kiss, I agree that the director really addressed a lot of the details. It makes me wonder whether it was his idea or Joongi's idea to caress her hair and cheek before he leaned in to kiss her. That was a really nice touch. But again I want to note the OTP's comfort level with each other. I've seen other kiss scenes where the actor and actress will still have distance between the lower half of their bodies, but that doesn't seem to be the case with these two. We've seen numerous occasions now where they look to be chest to chest, pelvis to pelvis and thigh to thigh. Oh, and let's not forget the backhugs too. :phew:

Also agree they're the perfect height for each other. :)

• Like 21

Welcome to all those who have just joined! Thanks to @qwenli for placing a link to this thread in the moonlovers forum.

I'm still amazed at the wonderful chemistry of this very unlikely pairing, and the way they brought to life the love of WS and HS.

This kiss. Wow! I don't know whose idea (probably JK's since he's the senior) it was to kiss this way but it was so sweet and so heartwarming. No wonder JK said he had to keep reminding himself that he's an actor because of the emotions he's experiencing.:wub:

• Like 19

47 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

Welcome to all those who have just joined! Thanks to @qwenli for placing a link to this thread in the moonlovers forum.

I'm still amazed at the wonderful chemistry of this very unlikely pairing, and the way they brought to life the love of WS and HS.

This kiss. Wow! I don't know whose idea (probably JK's since he's the senior) it was to kiss this way but it was so sweet and so heartwarming. No wonder JK said he had to keep reminding himself that he's an actor because of the emotions he's experiencing.:wub:

When did he said that? Is it after filming ML? Or every intimate/ kiss scene with his female lead?

• Like 11