[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

On 11/10/2016 at 8:27 AM, kilovekyo said:

Morniiing, aahh...iove the way you describe the kiss, gentle and something passionate inside but it's beautiful :wub: we are all here waiting for bts and NG part hahaa...i think Joon Gi was nervous.

I really love the kiss before i watch it, it clear to see how Wang So kiss Hae Soo so gentle and touch here like that... Joon Gi and IU both so handsome and beautiful, their face, eyes, lips, nose and their moles in face oh gosh...i love see Joon Gi didn't use too much make up, i can see clear his many moles in face, neck hahaa...so sexy also i think i seen IU has many moles too in here face/neck (i'm forgot i think i should watch again), it's beautiful fate ^^ yea, we're in pervy mode in this thread kkk....we want to see IU open her mouth too in next kiss ^_^

@MoOnLoVeRz thank youuu i love all your gifs, i love Joon Gi smile after IU kiss him, he seems so surprised and happy.

Exactly what I love about the PD...i'm head over heels when That Winter was airing because they have this gestures that makes us understand more about the OTP and analyze the implicit turmoil between them. I guess this technique is also the reason why I love SoSoo so much.

Many recappers point to the lack of chemistry between our OTP. If that so then why their scrne always make me giggling like a madman?! :D

• Like 17

14 hours ago, whyo said:

I'm sorry for spamming again hahahaha :w00t:
Get this link from SHR thread again lol from riuenu

How can slow motion part 4:33 make me happy, oh my heart.. I have to regain my consciousness -.-
Look how close JoonU.. even JG lean to NJH they still bump.

That part is so funny too because they're teasing Baekhyun.  I didn't know Haneul was so playful!

• Like 8

10 hours ago, innrukia said:

IU looked so shy after that kiss... but JG seems really anticipate with all kiss scene:w00t:

this is why i love to watch bts.. it gives me freedom to be delusional:phew:

Agreed! IU totally looked flustered after that kiss LOL it looked like she was still Soo and was having a hard time snapping out of it lolol 

JG looked playful but shy-er this time around? He's usually very rowdy or hyper but in this BTS clips he looked like he's a little bit more composed, maybe nervous ;) ahhh I love their BTS scene because you can clearly see how well their chemistry is off screen! 

• Like 19

On 10/11/2016 at 8:36 AM, MrKobegiant said:

Yes, after filming ML. He said it in an interview and there's a translation in the ML forum. Actually, who knows JK well from this thread? Is he always that good in delivering kisses? I know IU. She always just stands there like a statue.

Omgosh no way! I gotta find that interview lol I feel like IU and JK have gotten even closer in this BTS. In the past BTS vids they were more like siblings up until that forced kiss BTS but in this current one they seem more like a chemical explosion lol maybe it's all in my head but I wouldn't mind if they got together in real life! I mean how can you NOT develop feelings after having filmed such an epic romance :wub:

• Like 23

14 minutes ago, gendhisputih said:

Hello Guys. I just read on a local portal, that LJK choose a woman who has warm heart better than a beautiful woman. He wants to lay his head onto her, and resting in her shoulder. Suddenly I remember of the scene, when he was laying his head in IU arms.. :grin::heart:

I also just checked his past BTS with LYB, seems so different behaviour when he was with IU. He just so adorable when he was with IU, just like a puppy dancing around to get IU attention.. :blush::grin: Hihihhii, my imagination conclude something.. :phew::phew:

I feel the same way when watching his BTS with IU! There's something different about him, he's calmer and seem like he's holding back something.. feelings perhaps? ;)

• Like 20

On 11/10/2016 at 11:36 PM, MrKobegiant said:

Yes, after filming ML. He said it in an interview and there's a translation in the ML forum. Actually, who knows JK well from this thread? Is he always that good in delivering kisses? I know IU. She always just stands there like a statue.

LJG knows how to kiss. It's just that i think it's because he holds back. I hope to see him become an aggressive kisser. Because more and more actors are kissing properly now compare to the usual just-touch-the-lips kind of kiss. But maybe because of the writer, too. Because they can't kiss all the way and just follows what's written on the script. 

• Like 18

ince it feels like we can easily let our imaginations run free regarding JoonU since their chemistry is really good, I'm hoping we get to actually hear them sing together one day. Wonder if he'd enjoy being serenaded by IU like others are (Think Yu Huiyeol's Sketchbook. He can't take his eyes off of her when she sings.) This one might be appropriate for Joongi:

Spoiler

Or even better, would Joongi appreciate a song that IU wrote herself? This one is called Voicemail, and the lyrics ask if she's 'the one', Wouldn't it be nice if she was? We know Joongi likes upbeat music that he can dance to. Would he appreciate a ballad sung to him by IU? :)

Spoiler

• Like 19

21 hours ago, MrKobegiant said:

Credit MadraRua

I love this hand holding :wub:

I love that part too :wub: Joon Gi hand is so wide, IU's so small, i love how she hold his hand like that....

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

Ahhhh. I don't remember seeing this one before. LOL. They look like they're just enjoying the ride:)

aahhh...they're sit together :w00t: was IU who initiate sit beside Joon Gi? I hope so...i love see IU can laugh like that. I think it's bts pic...

• Like 21