[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

12 minutes ago, edensor said:

While I keep looking at some gifs, I just notice this... 

I dont know if you guys already post this, maybe I missed it... But look at his Adam's apple when he pull her closer :dizzy:

---------------------------------------

Hahahahaha we all are sooo good investigators! But it's not our fault that LJG&LJE give us all those clues :phew:

I didn't mention but now I see how he swallows, seriously preparing for the kiss ㅋㅋㅋ

And yes, the photo with colored eyes is highly suspicious if he edited it himself! Because IU image is well-known in Korea, and it is posted on IU instagram as well) 

But maybe he's just playing with media to increase ML popularity?

I wish he posted selfie with LJE from their last party:)

• Like 10

Ah the boat scene was really my favourite, it was my fav in BBJX too. but I think the Koreans made it even more beautiful.

Yes 6months is a long time and even if they only had that 4 kiss, they have to take in different angle - near, far, repeat for accuracy......its really many times!! I think even if you start out hating someone, after that you can be friends. lol, but if the other person is already quite nice to begin with.....then....then.....:D:D

• Like 12

2 hours ago, whyo said:

Thank you @qwenli for the information :) OMG! why he do that?? why??? hahaha.

Actually when I see the picture from  visually wandering, I think "oh.. they try the same concept". Then my thought "woah their eyes color was opposite. It's look like they complete each other. They are a weirdo (by himself/herself) but when they are together and fit up each other, they become complete." me: cute if it was JG intentional act :wub:

And then... after know the original photo was not look like JG insta! Boom... How can he do that? Just why?? And why he choose the same kind of photo (covering mouth part). Why JoonGi? WHY??? Did you have the same tought as me JoonGi? 

Hello:sweat_smile:@edensor lead me to this thread. What have I done to my life? Thank you @MrKobegiant for sharing my pict. And I was shock knowing the fact that pict posted by Lee Jun Ki on his IG was NOT the original. He EDIT IT!!!!! Kyaaaaaaaaah. What do I supposed to do?! I've been trying hard not to ship them. But But but........

I saw JunKi like "sending secret messages" to us about his feeling to dearest jieun. Omo... my shipper heart.

• Like 13

Helllooo everyonee! I'm so late to know there's a forum about this super romantic couple. I also very very new with all these kind of forum (Never in my life, feel so addicted with a drama and lurking everywhere to know more information about the drama. Omo, what must i do with my life now? Hahaha). So pls be kind and take care of me while we are sharing ML moments together. Hehe. Before, I would just enjoyed to read all of your threads and nodding or giggling in front of the screen, read the threads. But it seems more and more exciting and interesting now, that i can't hold in to talk and share my excitement about this drama (Especially about LJG-IU's chemistry) with everyone here. So, nice to meet you all! From all the search that i do on Google (Hahaha), IU ideal type of man, physically, a man with attractive collar bone and "smiley" (moon-shaped) eyes when he's laughing. She's a jealous type, so she wants a man who just look at her. She also states "I find that I love a guy more if he really likes me a lot and has very cute and playful jealousy. The type of guy I want to be away from is the cold guys that do not really show affection. I just like a kind person that has good self control, but people that are nearly perfect are burdensome. I don't have handsome guys attractive. I like guys who have passion in the work they do." (Correct me if I wrong, i just found it through googling. Hehehe). I think somehow, LJG fit with all those requirement, though. Hahahaha.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, Visually-wandering said:

Hello:sweat_smile:@edensor lead me to this thread. What have I done to my life? Thank you @MrKobegiant for sharing my pict. And I was shock knowing the fact that pict posted by Lee Jun Ki on his IG was NOT the original. He EDIT IT!!!!! Kyaaaaaaaaah. What do I supposed to do?! I've been trying hard not to ship them. But But but........

I saw JunKi like "sending secret messages" to us about his feeling to dearest jieun. Omo... my shipper heart.

Hahaha... Welcome VW... Dont hold your self, just spazz here to your heart content. If you feel somewhat guilty, just go to first page and read what Captain write when making this thread :D

• Like 13

43 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Helllooo everyonee! I'm so late to know there's a forum about this super romantic couple. I also very very new with all these kind of forum (Never in my life, feel so addicted with a drama and lurking everywhere to know more information about the drama. Omo, what must i do with my life now? Hahaha). So pls be kind and take care of me while we are sharing ML moments together. Hehe. Before, I would just enjoyed to read all of your threads and nodding or giggling in front of the screen, read the threads. But it seems more and more exciting and interesting now, that i can't hold in to talk and share my excitement about this drama (Especially about LJG-IU's chemistry) with everyone here. So, nice to meet you all! From all the search that i do on Google (Hahaha), IU ideal type of man, physically, a man with attractive collar bone and "smiley" (moon-shaped) eyes when he's laughing. She's a jealous type, so she wants a man who just look at her. She also states "I find that I love a guy more if he really likes me a lot and has very cute and playful jealousy. The type of guy I want to be away from is the cold guys that do not really show affection. I just like a kind person that has good self control, but people that are nearly perfect are burdensome. I don't have handsome guys attractive. I like guys who have passion in the work they do." (Correct me if I wrong, i just found it through googling. Hehehe). I think somehow, LJG fit with all those requirement, though. Hahahaha.

Welcome, dear @caramelovers07! Welcome to our little world in the cyberspace. XX :)

You mentioned those qualities that IU looks in a man. Well, be still my heart, because LJG possesses them all! Lots of vids show how attentive LJG is towards IU. He is so attuned to IU that it's not normal for a guy unless that guy cares. We can only hope and wish for them to be together in real life. So I hope our lucky stars will align so they can really be together. :)

• Like 13

Hi @caramelovers07 Welcome to the club :glasses: Let's ship SoSoo and JoonU ;)
Thank you for sharing... exactly, they are fit together. Hahahahaha

Spoiler

Me too, I think both are well match! They have the same career journey's hardship as an artist although not in the same background that make me think they can be best buddy and soulmate haha. And both are hardworking and passionate on their work. Look at those BTS make me really really ship them. They can enjoy their work together and be themself.  

I have to stop ship them in real life :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

It's like he is saying 'you're mine.'

oh-my-goodness! These two! They're so cute to watch and observe. :)

It's more like he tried to hold himself not to jump right away and kiss her! :lol: Selffff controlll... *take a breath* Selffff controlll... Don't kiss too fast, it might suspicious! :D

• Like 14

37 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Welcome on board Caramel... :D

I think someone really need to put link to this thread to the main thread. Just how many who come here always open their post with "I don't know this thread exist" :lol:

Go... Looking passenger to this ship! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

15 hours ago, jetsu said:

I totally agree with you guys that JG's eyes are constantly on IU .... in all the bts, he always notice IU's same gestures ... like when she made a small yawn, he instantly noticed and reacted with his finger ... another was him goofing behind her, she turned her head slightly and murmured something which he noticed and shrugged his shoulder.  

Also he's very attentive to her, like wiping her runny nose with his hand and fixing her hair to make sure it's perfectly in place.  Seriously she can wipe her nose or you can use your costume sleeve to wipe it, but his hand was so natural and quick to reach her nose.  And the funny thing is after he done it, he used the same hand to touch his nose .... I think he's a bit embarrassed.

And of cos IU reacting and playing along with JG made him super happy.  JG was pretending to hit her head and after a couple of times, IU when 'ouch' and covered her eye pretending that she got hit by him ... obviously JG didn't expect that and he burst out laughing.  Gosh this two is so cute.    

Can someone give me the link to the video where he pretends to hit her on the head? Preferably with English subs please. Thank you in advance.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, violet90 said:

i seriously don't know this thread exist.... LOL

if i known sooner i will be spending my time here...

but i used to think that LJG and IU have a oppa dongsaeng relationship in their BTS but if you notice that recent BTS the vibes is changing.. maybe because they spending a lot of time together.. 6 month is no joke and their scene is always intense.. no matter how you guarded your heart something bound to happen... i read somewhere that actors tend to have feeling in set and they usually wait at least 6 month after that to know whether the feeling is true or not because they act so much that they confused the act and real one..

another thing is LJG really paid attention to IU.. the smallest thing she do or said he will react to that.. in press con every single time IU speak the focus is on her.. my friend who i show the press con video saying that LJG only focus on IU the whole time.. they maybe the lead but IU co star never do that with her.. also the cutest thing is when LJG take photo with IU he always hold her by her shoulder.. the funny one is when LJG , IU and KHN take photo.. LJG just naturally hold IU ....kkkkk

the kiss scene BTS....... when IU send him the flying kiss you can see how happy he is.. and after IU said her dialogue he just can't contained his feeling and smiling to ear... he love that too much even the director point out... LOL

@violet90  I noticed that too, chingu. It made me laugh. Every time the 3 took pictures and IU was in the middle of Joongi and Haneul, Joongi ALWAYS made sure that his arm was around her.  Almost like he was saying 'mine'.  :lol:

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@violet90  I noticed that too, chingu. It made me laugh. Every time the 3 took pictures and IU was in the middle of Joongi and Haneul, Joongi ALWAYS made sure that his arm was around her.  Almost like he was saying 'mine'.  :lol:

and what make more suspicious is he do that effortlessly.. its like a natural thing for him to...lol

another thing i have to give it to LJG... i mean he surely know how bad IU got in term of people over analyzing her so its make sense all her co star before being careful around her but LJG don't care about it.. if he want to hold her arm he do that and if he wanted to give praise he just do that.. he don't care how other see IU but what he see is what he said...

this one really one of many reason i loved about LJG with IU...

• Like 21