[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

21 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Annyeong chingudeul,

I think it's only been a week since my last post, but I was shocked to see just how many pages I had to catch up. I had a great time reading all of your posts, though. It gave me a lot of good things to think about while I was busy with work. All the astrology, body language, numerology (I think you covered that too??)...I'm amazed how all of it applied to both Joongi and Jieunie.

Some of the posts I missed this week were about kissing. If you don't mind, I want to bring that up again since it's always an interesting topic.  The amount of times a female lead 'fully' participates in her kissing scenes is pretty low in the Kdrama world, and we've all learned that some shots can be faked. I was the one who had originally posted the long shot taken of the mutual/acceptance kiss so I've had time to look at this GIF over and over again (see gif in spoiler box). Many of us have already commented that the distance from the camera allowed for our leads not to have to do too much to enact the scene. And yet, if you watch the zoomed-in gif, our IU was actually an active participant, and Joongi wasn't the only one kissing with an open mouth.

And if you look at the 2nd of the forced kisses (this is another angled shot I included earlier in the thread), IU is actually kissing Joongi back. I remember laughing when I saw this only because the kiss was supposed to be forced. :lol: I don't know about you guys, but it looked to me to be a REALLY good kiss. :sweatingbullets:

And Joongi's 'tashi, tashi' kiss request was interesting as well because it was already an NG at that point. So it was just practice? But if you watch it, it again looks like a mutual kiss and not a forced one. Take a look at 1:12 here and at the gif below.

Finally, Soo's acceptance smooch really does put Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook's kiss to shame at :43 of the video already shared. See here. I didn't think it was possible to wreck a smooch...but HJW does just that (am surprised since she and Hyun Bin shared a really great kiss in Secret Garden...but that might have more to do with HB leading the kiss).

One last thing. When Joongi (not So) kisses Jieunie after the smooch, did you notice her eyes dilating a bit as he caressed her hair and cheek? I know many of you have been mentioning Joongi's obvious behavior. It's been fun also watching IU and catching all of her natural reactions. 

It's interesting that our sageuk has 3 times, if not more than the typical skin ship seen in most of the dramas we watch. I consider ourselves very fortunate. :lol: 

By the way, did you all notice that after So's last wrist grab after Eun's birthday party, when Soo was trying to stop So from walking away, he never grabbed her wrist again. Since then, he has always reached for her hand. :wub:  

Okay...final comment. During Finger Talk, I don't think it was IU's intention to avoid Joongi. I think she was working too hard to treat him just like the others, but instead, only made it seem like she was trying not to interact with him at all. It seemed like Joongi was aware of it and trying to respect her decision. I'm really glad it didn't last beyond that because it was very obvious they weren't being themselves. I think everyone else noticed it as well. I caught Jisoo glancing at both of them at one point during the video.

Reveal hidden contents

005_C2_NMYjw1f8r2pqqodrg30bo0gob2a.gif

005_C2_NMYjw1f8r37vrde7g30et08ckjo.gif

GM_20161001_133614.gif

tumblr_oej3qdwLf41r3hugwo3_540.gif

im actually thinking like that.. it looked mutual like LJG just naturally kissed her w/o force for the second one..

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

I have a question regarding the project, hoping someone can clear it for me. Uhm is the details of the project put on fb or insta on any page? I cant find it in my search to forward it to others or will the proper details be put up later on for everyone in each platform?

Here

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

I have a question regarding the project, hoping someone can clear it for me. Uhm is the details of the project put on fb or insta on any page? I cant find it in my search to forward it to others or will the proper details be put up later on for everyone in each platform?

She already posted the instructions here, the main thread, and on Twitter. I think her main intention is to inform those 405 people who submitted entries. I assume that the IG post will be for the actual mass attack.

• Like 9

@whyo

Thank you! I'll send it to my friends who are on twitter.

@chi13lou

Oh okay! I see, so there will be a different IG post for everyone. That's good. I hope it all works out well and properly! :D

@ziggy123

I don't think that's GJ in the background, it's only KH. Probably her pic from the bath shoot.

The writer loves Wang So too much as a character to destroy him by making him sleep with YH.

• Like 11

Wow! on JG's IG, there are now 18 pictures that are of HS or related to JE. She really lives in his IG! 

JE drew a cat and posted it in her video. Does anyone share my speculation that the cat might be JG? Quite a few people have commented that his eyes are cat like and he himself has posted 3 videos of him with a cat face, like the one below.

Now JG, don't you dare post a Hanna picture tonight in yr IG :angry:

• Like 16

I didn't want to say this, but 'Kang Hanna-ssi' this is too much and again not a good time to post this pic.  She is definitely trying to get public attention before ML ends.  I want to unlike her post :angry:

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

@whyo

Thank you! I'll send it to my friends who are on twitter.

@chi13lou

Oh okay! I see, so there will be a different IG post for everyone. That's good. I hope it all works out well and properly! :D

@ziggy123

I don't think that's GJ in the background, it's only KH. Probably her pic from the bath shoot.

The writer loves Wang So too much as a character to destroy him by making him sleep with YH.

There will only be 1 IG post by Akina, and that will be where everyone will comment/post provided info at 11.55p.m. KST. Everyone will post comments that contain the direct link for the video on YT, cast member tags and hashtag.

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, jetsu said:

I didn't want to say this, but 'Kang Hanna-ssi' this is too much and again not a good time to post this pic.  She is definitely trying to get public attention before ML ends.  I want to unlike her post :angry:

She want to tell her fans what will happen tonight. I know it was good for her fans but my heart can't take it :tears::tears:

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

There will only be 1 IG post by Akina, and that will be where everyone will comment/post provided info at 11.55p.m. KST. Everyone will post comments that contain the direct link for the video on YT, cast member tags and hashtag.

@akinahana89 Did I understand your instructions correctly?

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

Wow! on JG's IG, there are now 18 pictures that are of HS or related to JE. She really lives in his IG! 

JE drew a cat and posted it in her video. Does anyone share my speculation that the cat might be JG? Quite a few people have commented that his eyes are cat like and he himself has posted 3 videos of him with a cat face, like the one below.

OMG. I don't think anyone made this connection till date!

Its true, I think in one IV of his chinese movie BTS, it was said they used to tease him and the heroine for having cat eyes! He has posted some cat face edits too. Hahaha... it makes sense now that she used the cat. She always seems to draw a character that suits the person, like long back there was another drawing in her Insta but that character had the damiwon maid clothes drawn on it to indicate herself. Here it is, a bunny dressed in damiwon maid clothes:

15 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Okay! Thank you very much for clarifying this :lol:

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

That cat picture was drawn by Hanna on a box of chocolate she gave JE for her BD, I think ....

It's a rabbit isn't it? IU is known for her rabbit costume for one of her songs. I thought she drew it herself? No? :sweatingbullets: God I need to learn to read korean and chinese if I want to be up to date with JoonU.

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Agreee!! :D

So sorry but i don't like to see other female cast in this thread especially her role as devil, it's so torture me :P i think twice if i want to give like for the post *peace* For me only Joon Gi and Ji Eun topic that bring me happiness here ^^ 

• Like 9