[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Hmmmmmm...when I google translate..it seem wrong...

So is Joongi gonna be on Vapps tomorrow at KST9.10 to 9.55? Before the finale started???

Credit 2joongi for this info

Spoiler
18 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

How wonderful would it be if IU sang this in her concert for her fans. The chinese BBJX OST, it's really so hauntingly beautiful to listen to.

And my god, how talented is this girl!

She tried to learn the language and this song to sing this for her chinese fans! :heart:

Hey!! Thanks for this video..this is my favourite OST for BBJX...and I download this when I am home...

18 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

MWAHAHAHA! I think in the end they are the real one who give us a SURPRISE attack on IG!!! Omo, MY POOR LITTLE SHIPPER HEART!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING???!! Give us so many happiness in one time!!!

Btw I am so bursting in laugh, guys!! Because of their posts in IG, we have a lot of reporter at a same time reporting in this thread. It is just like we have EMERGENCY NATURAL DISASTER HIGHLIGHT NEWS! Bwahahhahaa!! That our well-behaved typing changes into craziness typing! Mwuahahhaa! Can you see this disorder behavior because of you both did to us, JG ssi? Jieun ssi?

I burst out laughing after seeing what you type of EMERGENCY NATURAL DISASTER HIGHLIGHT as well...like all of us just rushed and gather here together...

18 hours ago, whyo said:

Yes they did :) They just drop their MV at 00:00 KST. But of course, he choose THAT EXACT video have an impact to my shipper heart :wub:

And I prefer Joongi video..LOL...cause it is better for my shipper heart...and sorry, I didnt even notice that they debut...LOL

18 hours ago, qwenli said:

@whyo I see, but when I google, they already announce their debut like a few days ago?

yeah that video is a killer. absolute killer. he could have just choose one of them singing without sosoo, but his has sosoo footage. wow, whoever made that vid must be happy to the moon and back.

this drama behind the scenes is even more exciting than the drama itself .:D:D:D

The BTS is always more juicier den the drama itself..besides the BTS...JoonU interaction are juicer too...

18 hours ago, gwiyeowooh said:

With the IG post of LJG. He posted the 2nd verse of the song. I looked up the translation and here is translation for the part that he posted on IG:

Don’t ever forget the truth
That I was by your side
Don’t erase my heart
That could sacrifice everything for you

but i don`t know
When did you start living in my heart?
i don`t know
The reason my heart flutters when I see you

You can pass me by
Because you forgot about me
Until you remember
I will wait for you

He could have used the very first part or the beginning of the song why bother use the 2nd half.. 

And again my delulu mind is thinking he liked the lyrics on the 2nd verse of the song, a message for IU maybe? late at night? and he can't sleep?and saw IU is active on IG?

He could have post the video tomorrow morning if he wants to promote something for marketing, why late at night.

Woah, thanks for that...now u had posted the translation...and yes..I guess this is how he feel towards, Jieun...and at that time..I bet he is not promoting...but he is missing his girl

17 hours ago, fidda868 said:

Wowwwwwww...i bet JG is smiling ear to ear when he noticed that JE liked the vid that he posted..:wub:

Omoooo..my heart!! i seriously need a rehab after this drama ended but knowing that both cutie are doing an insta flirting, i'm not sure whether my heart can handle the feels..huwaaaaa :tears: 

And I am smiling from ear to ear when Jieun like his video as well...I cant rehab much with those interaction going on..not as I complaining about

• Like 14

I read a few posts with regards to d atmosphere at d main thread.  I totally agree with u guys. They're quite biased there with their opinions. Quite sad really. Its becoming quite depressing there. Am avoiding d main thread now and find solace here. Being in dis thread calms down the aftr effects of MLSHR episodes. Here's much chill n calm. Sorry language haywire. Hehhhe.. at least here I can smile n laugh which is definitely good for my growing baby.. hehhh

Anyways.. I read dis comment on IG saying that KHN is a better actor than JG and she just can't feel and see the chemistry between SoSoo. I was like WHUT?!!!!r they blind?! Those 2 gazing at each other can defintely impregnate Soo. Their kisses can even result in abundance of babies. Seriously some people just can't see well can they...  SoSoo/ JoonU chemistry is mindblowing or even ovaries exploding for some...

• Like 18

23 minutes ago, shiraru said:

Aaaah I see, thank you for the information. Goodness gracious, I clicked on the link you provided and these sasaeng fans are horrible!! I agree with you, they are not fans, they are just a bunch of obsessive people. Who are they to meddle and control people's life!! 

You are welcome :D 

Spoiler

Exactly~~~They invest their life to their idol/actor. They give their time/money/love/soul. So they have no life, their world is their idol/actor. That is why they become mad like that :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

@riuenu Hi I appreciate your effort to backread :) however please refrain from posting individual activities of Lee Joon gi, those infor belongs to the actor's thead. Thanks.

@MrKobegiant I think its no issue for a man to marry even after 40, they dont have a biological clock to answer to. Marriage is a big thing to a K actor, especially if they dont marry someone that the public likes.

@moonlovertales k celebs hide their relationships very well, because its generally acceptable not to reveal relationships in that country, people around them will not reveal too. Agencies can step in to tell fans not to post stuff even if they see anything and fans will cooperate. When I am on instagram, I can see the korean fans being very careful with what they post. The most common dating place is in a car by the Hangang river. Its a sad life but what to do, their culture is like that.

• Like 12

42 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Hmmmmmm...when I google translate..it seem wrong...

So is Joongi gonna be on Vapps tomorrow at KST9.10 to 9.55? Before the finale started???

Credit 2joongi for this info

Whoaaaah?? Thank you so much for the info :wub:

26 minutes ago, UmmiN said:

I read a few posts with regards to d atmosphere at d main thread.  I totally agree with u guys. They're quite biased there with their opinions. Quite sad really. Its becoming quite depressing there. Am avoiding d main thread now and find solace here. Being in dis thread calms down the aftr effects of MLSHR episodes. Here's much chill n calm. Sorry language haywire. Hehhhe.. at least here I can smile n laugh which is definitely good for my growing baby.. hehhh

Anyways.. I read dis comment on IG saying that KHN is a better actor than JG and she just can't feel and see the chemistry between SoSoo. I was like WHUT?!!!!r they blind?! Those 2 gazing at each other can defintely impregnate Soo. Their kisses can even result in abundance of babies. Seriously some people just can't see well can they...  SoSoo/ JoonU chemistry is mindblowing or even ovaries exploding for some...

Hahahha... maybe he/she was KHN's hard core fans... he/she maybe quite biased too :sweatingbullets: So, it was normal~~

Well.... reality speak. We can look that most peopleout there are SoSoo shipper . Just look at FMV/ FanFic/ Art, most of them are about SoSoo :wub::wub:

• Like 12

@shiraru 

that's why i like about BBJX... all the character are human oriented... they are not perfect in every way... driven by human emotion and able to sacrifice everything to get what they want... same in here... the foundation that every character not perfect is being applied in here... 

Su and So... their relationship that seem okay but have crack in every way cause trust issue and communication.. WW with his obsession with Su and throne but he loss in his way.. YH with her obsession getting the title and WH with revenge.. and so on... 

if you look closely nobody is perfect and that's what i like.. the bias is what i can't accept in here..

• Like 14

2 hours ago, chi13lou said:

JE's resilience despite all that she has been through in her life and career is one of the things I admire most in her. I know she eats hate for breakfast but she still goes on and succeeds, a testament to her hard work and dedication. If it were another celebrity with less courage, I am sure they would have left eons ago.

You sentence is amusing. 

Actually I dont think it was ever easy for her, but I think fortunately she has a calm personality that help her not go berserk and do knee-jerk reactions. 

I think this time round for MLSHR, her personality really works for her, because she could stay calm and unfazed by all the handsome princes around her. She is like, yep everyone is a brother, no flirtious, outrageous behaviour. This girl deserves all her success, because I get the feeling that, rain or shine, she gets up and do her work.

There was one scene in the drama where she was praying with ChaeRyung, I thought she really look mature there, like a 500 year old mountain god (as what her bff calls her). :D

-----------------------------

So there will be Vapp before the drama? wow, I have to clocked in at home one hour before the drama then. :)

• Like 15

There is a revised version for this...including the Kang Sibling...OMG...I laughing my richard simmons off credit to mryisme

Posting this before I go as well, thanks IUteamstarcandy for the translation

@moonlovertalesthere is no way I can finish backreading today, I am still at 107, is my own stubbornness and obsession towards this couple killing me inside out, I cant blame anyone but myself for eating and sleeping with the thread...so ya... 

Spoiler
18 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Not-to-be-mentioned aka black sheep must be a saint.

and this saint..please quit soon, it not good for your heart..I speaking regarding of ur health purpose..so just give Jieun up =x

18 hours ago, ziggy123 said:

If I need to sacrifice my happy ending in moon lovers for sosoo couple in order to see jieun and joongi fan meet I am all in. 

Real life >>> drama

Yes yes..since we know Goryeo is bitter sweet ending, tho I want a happy ending for modern version mirroring our JoonU

18 hours ago, whyo said:

JG and JE didn't let us to rest!!! Each day we got heart attack. While SoSoo make us cry, JoonU make us laugh. The problem is "we do that at the same time". So how can we keep our sanity?? H.O.W.

that why I am in bipolar mode...and gonna to report at mental hospital soon...they making us laughing and crying AT THE SAME TIME..how to handle these...I only have a little bit of sanity left...seeing how I replying those backreading post..u should know how little it left with...

18 hours ago, violet90 said:

i think the difference between Nicky and LJG is the way they handling themselve.. Nicky is more obvious on and off screen.. LJG is more reserve on screen but off he really the same with Nicky... 

they both really want to take their leading lady attention.. and mind you Nicky and LSS have only few intimate scene but IU and LJG have a bunch even more than a modern drama... 

that's why i think if we watch their interview together LJG is more listening but he aware every bit of what she said and done but off screen he just like a child wanting her attention.. i can say firmly that LJG really smitten by Jieun..

Jieun and LSS have some similarities in term of their way in carry on themselve..pure elegant and composure.. mature and know how to deal with people.. they are the rare type that guy usually smitten with.. also they both really pretty..

is his like a child wanting her attention that is driving me crazy...and it is coming from an senior sunbae of the saguek field towards his hoobae...yes, he is really smitten by Jieun...completely..and I love how Shishi and Jieun know how to carry themselves and handles those sunbae(Nicky and Joongi) at their young age...

17 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

Mwahahhaa, can't be so sure 100%, of course, since we couldn't know his/her true feeling initially. And with their complicated situation (a.k.a LJE's BF, media exposure, etc). We could hope, pray, ship or curse as much as we want, but if they don't have that feeling, we couldn't force or do anything, it's their life, after all (talking about reality:sweatingbullets: *Remember what i said in the previous post that i do appreciate whatever their decision is, because they will be the one who'll live with it*).

But I'm so glad that they seems like have that seed of feeling (after they got us A LOT of lovely REAL LIFE interaction), so as long as they do have that feeling to each other, of course, I'll support it as much as i can with you guyss here because i do LOVE them being TOGETHER!!!:heart:

The bold part is what I had been reminding myself everyday and fail it everyday as well, with all the interaction they are throwing at us making it more difficult...*sigh*

17 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

Sorry to cut your post! No wonder Jieun kept her distance toward JG like @meahri_1 said!!! Omo omo!! In that day her BF give her *surprise* (EDIT: Not a *suprise* actually, it was more likely just a statement about their relationship) on radio?

17 hours ago, q4q4 said:

No wonder our OTP was acting SUPER AWKS during the finger pointing game. How can you walk away from all that passion and chemistry to that kind of EDIT: statement (not a surprise) for Jieunssi? 

Noted and edited  @Gabi Bros

oh oh..that is why the awkwardness come from...THANKS FOR THE GIFT from "not to mention name" guy, I know I shouldnt hate you for this sweet surprise and I am reminding myself not to...everyday as well *sigh*

• Like 18

@UmmiN 

i don't think a person can denies the chemistry between LJG and IU as our OTP in this drama.. even with so little screentime compared to other OTP they still manage to outdone them in term of chemistry department... the way they kiss , hug and even interact it all oozing with chemistry.. people been skeptical with the pairing but we all wrong... 

even in real life bunch of both fan IU and LJG ship them together too.. including me... hahaha

• Like 18

11 minutes ago, riuenu said:

that why I am in bipolar mode...and gonna to report at mental hospital soon...they making us laughing and crying AT THE SAME TIME..how to handle these...I only have a little bit of sanity left...seeing how I replying those backreading post..u should know how little it left with...

Wow you really back read all the post :w00t: Awesome!! Yeah we should do general check up after SHR last episode air. Just in case... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

@violet90 Mostly agree with you, but I think at one point, the director was still trying to put out KHN and IU's bts but I think he finally stopped after the forced kiss bts came out and created a big wow with everyone. 

So I dont know, I see in the bts, IU is quite chummy with KHN too. But I think later on the force of Joon Gi just tornadoed in and takeover everything. lol, he is a real Wang So. :D

I am glad Kang hanna praised IU, it redeem some of my opinions about her. lol. I think it must be true then, most people who work with IU, said she is very matured. Recently as I start to look up her stuff then I realised, wow she actually collaborated with two very old singers, like people that can be her fathers. She must be very good with old folks since her grandma raised her. :D

wow, so they stay up late frequently for filming? how to maintain an existing relationship like that? How not to fall in love with your co-star? with so many smooches and hugs?

There is a chinese saying that comes to me frequently these days: 人非草木 = humans are not grass and trees. Meaning people have feelings and will be affected....:wub:

• Like 18
  • Love 1

So cuuute~ :heart:

I'm loving their interactions~ the ML female cast seem to have tight camaraderie, maybe because the pitiful fate that each characters have in the drama? Hehehee...I'm imagining that they meet up somewhere and mourn together post-MLSHR :D

But still, the tightest camaraderie (or love line?) is definitely JoonU!! I see U everywhere, o yeah, o yeaaaaah~ Lee Joon Gi's Instagram updates are full of the hints!!

Edit : Also, I find it interesting that every cast's interview about IU is that she's like an older sister or she's more mature than she looks, whereas Lee Joon Gi's interviews, besides "he's a senior that I respected" or "LJG is handsome" are like "he likes to play around on set, he always trying to bring up the mood by acting funny,", hahahaaa...definitely, they are completing each other :D

• Like 18

1 hour ago, caramelovers07 said:

Don't let it bother you, chingu! From my opinion, of course there is a lot of actresses (newbie, especially) tried to seek attention of LJG. In addition, we couldn't help about his charisma as an actor, aren't we? So it could be the same of them (either it was Kang Hanna or Z. Hera). Maybe they want to be seen as a closer maknae in public with him so they could "a bit" increasing their popularity with LJG's fame (no offense to Hanna or Z. Hera or anybody else, it was my solely opinion). That was common behavior of this entertainment industry, i think. As for JE, she didn't do that, of course, because she already has that enormous popularity as a singer, and i didn't think she has that personality (to clinging to someone's popularity to increase her popularity, she is indeed a hard-working one). And I know for sure, JG feels that difference, and he knows what to do the rest, keep the distance for them who only seeks benefit of him. Hahaha...

@caramelovers07 Thank you chingu and I agree! :D

I'm fine now. I think I was simply fired up before due to my bad mood, now I look at it, it doesn't even seem like a big deal. lol.

31 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@moonlovertales k celebs hide their relationships very well, because its generally acceptable not to reveal relationships in that country, people around them will not reveal too. Agencies can step in to tell fans not to post stuff even if they see anything and fans will cooperate. When I am on instagram, I can see the korean fans being very careful with what they post. The most common dating place is in a car by the Hangang river. Its a sad life but what to do, their culture is like that.

Oooh. I see, so this is true. I had heard about all this but I didn't think like fans actually helped with all this too.

The dating in the car and all was mentioned by LJG in his HC IV too, he doesn't seem to want to be in such a relationship because it stresses him out I think. Sad life indeed, it seems like a payment for all the love they receive. Like they say, you can't have everything in this world.

5 minutes ago, shiraru said:

So cuuute~ :heart:

I'm loving their interactions~ the ML female cast seem to have tight camaraderie, maybe because the pitiful fate that each characters have in the drama? Hehehee...I'm imagining that they meet up somewhere and mourn together post-MLSHR :D

But still, the tightest camaraderie (or love line?) is definitely JoonU!! I see U everywhere, o yeah, o yeaaaaah~ Lee Joon Gi's Instagram updates are full of the hints!!

Kang Hanna is one of the closest female cast member to IU from what I noticed and also she is the second person to say this about IU. Even Yoo In Ah had said that IU is like an elder sister to her than a younger sister. IU's maturity just shines through to everyone close to her :D

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@violet90 Mostly agree with you, but I think at one point, the director was still trying to put out KHN and IU's bts but I think he finally stopped after the forced kiss bts came out and created a big wow with everyone. 

So I dont know, I see in the bts, IU is quite chummy with KHN too. But I think later on the force of Joon Gi just tornadoed in and takeover everything. lol, he is a real Wang So. :D

I am glad Kang hanna praised IU, it redeem some of my opinions about her. lol. I think it must be true then, most people who work with IU, said she is very matured. Recently as I start to look up her stuff then I realised, wow she actually collaborated with two very old singers, like people that can be her fathers. She must be very good with old folks since her grandma raised her. :D

wow, so they stay up late frequently for filming? how to maintain an existing relationship like that? How not to fall in love with your co-star? with so many smooches and hugs?

There is a chinese saying that comes to me frequently these days: 人非草木 = humans are not grass and trees. Meaning people have feelings and will be affected....:wub:

i wonder why the director seem to focus on IU and KHN at first... and also because IU also have a lot of scene with him in the beginning that make her a lot more comfortable with him.. but like you said the moment LJG dominating the scene with her we can see the swift change with her attitude.. nobody can resist LJG charm and vice versa.. its true that IU and LJG can attract other people with their personality.. 

i mean they just human.. have to kiss and hug over and over again who are not effected by it... that's why actor seem to have feeling for each other in the end and confuse whether its real or not.. and i seriously think its the case here... maybe my mind delulu too... hahahha

• Like 18

TWO HOURS BEFORE OUR HEARTBREAKING MOMENTS, GUYSS! :cold_sweat: LET'S US POSTPONE OUR ACTIVITY AND BE SILENT IN THE CORNER FOR A MOMENT TO BRACE OUR HEART, PREPARE A TON OF TISSUES, AND "SELF-MOTIVATING" TO KEEP OUR SANITY. LET'S TOGETHER PRAYING FOR OUR WEAK SHIPPER HEART! AMEEENNNN~

200_s.gif
1729c080069f10926743510ae0805298.jpg

Spoiler

Save it for the day after tomorrow! Hiks!!
200_s.gif

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, qwenli said:

LOVE!!! LOVE this :love:

Thank you~~ your comment make me happy. And I'm ready to the angst that will come tonight!! I'm okay with SoSoo separation because I have JoonU 

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@UmmiN 

i don't think a person. Csn denies the chemistry between  LJG and IU as our OTP in this drama.. even with so little screentime compared to other OTP they still manage to outdone them in term of chemistry department... the way they kiss , hug and even interact it all oozing with chemistry.. people been skeptical with the pairing but we all wrong... 

even in real life bunch of both fan IU and LJG ship them together too.. including me... hahaha

That's y I was soo like WHUT?! at d comment on IG.. something IS wrong with d eyes.. hehehe

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i wonder why the director seem to focus on IU and KHN at first... and also because IU also have a lot of scene with him in the beginning that make her a lot more comfortable with him.. but like you said the moment LJG dominating the scene with her we can see the swift change with her attitude.. nobody can resist LJG charm and vice versa.. its true that IU and LJG can attract other people with their personality.. 

i mean they just human.. have to kiss and hug over and over again who are not effected by it... that's why actor seem to have feeling for each other in the end and confuse whether its real or not.. and i seriously think its the case here... maybe my mind delulu too... hahahha

From what I read in different places,  the director seemed to have worked with KHN before and favored him quite a bit as an actor therefore he had the writer put in more Wook scenes which also delayed the shooting a bit I think, He must also felt the IU-KHN chemistry was better? I'm not completely sure about this because it's based off on the posts I read while searching about SHR but it seems to be true if you look at the editing done in the international version, Wook seemed more like the main lead.

LJG and LJE share this trait where they can easily attract anyone once they get to know them, LJG with outgoing & social personality whereas LJE with her calm & shy personality.

24 minutes ago, qwenli said:

She is VERY VERY good with people older than her in age, I have read so much about how she seems to be able to connect to people of all ages but mainly who are older because her personality is such that she behaves like she is in her 30s rather than 20s. Her IV with Yoo In Ah said it all for me about how she is in real life, a young girl who grew up (matured mentally) too soon is what I think of her.

• Like 11

I've been sick since yesterday that I just realized just now... I got PMS. I even don't remember my period schedule because of this couple. For the drama it self I have been reminding my self to keep my mind blank and keep my expectation as low as I can, then accept the drama just the way it's gonna be. Eat it and never questioned anything.

But for JoonU, my mind keep telling me. That's OK to be delusional until the last episode. After that just accept that we might won't see any "confusing social media interaction" between JoonU anymore. Because the drama has all done. No more imaginary love interaction, only 2 good friends who's been a good co-star to each other. BUT if later I see more "sweet flirty social media flirting", then I will accept it as a beautiful gift for my shipper heart. ^3^

... I need my 2nd cup of coffee.

• Like 15