[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Guys, I think I got my head and my heart back in place. I feel like the only redeeming part of this episode was GJ/So crying over HS in the end. You can see how much pain he was in letting her go. My question is: do you guys think he regrets his decision in that moment? What was it that kept him from running to her and taking back what he said? Or was he crying bc of his hurt over her betrayal? I have a feeling his emotions are coming from the fact that he regrets ever sending her away but he can't take it back now bc it'll make him look like a weak King?

• Like 16

@riuenu

this is way sadder than BBJX... i don't think RX show this much depth on lovinloving 4th but Su narration in the end really show how much she love So but she can't bear together with him anymore... also when So said its not him that letting her go but she the one who leaving him.. its really show how much they love each other... i'm crying a river watching the last scene....... 

forgot all the character and plot holes... our OTP really suffering till the end now... gosh i really can't stop crying...

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Guys, I think I got my head and my heart back in place. I feel like the only redeeming part of this episode was GJ/So crying over HS in the end. You can see how much pain he was in letting her go. My question is: do you guys think he regrets his decision in that moment? What was it that kept him from running to her and taking back what he said? Or was he crying bc of his hurt over her betrayal? I have a feeling his emotions are coming from the fact that he regrets ever sending her away but he can't take it back now bc it'll make him look like a weak King?

he's crying because in the end he need to let her go.. as a king and as a man that loved Su he know deep down she cannot be in palace anymore.. its not about the king anymore he willing to fight against the decree of late king because of her but she the one who letting him go to protect him.. i think this one he understand but the pain both of them is real..... 

and Su is not dying yet and he clinging to her dress like that.. imagine if she already die.... :tears:

• Like 17

I'm afraid to read the main thread..been away from the thread since after ep.18..and i only focus on this thread...watching bts on youtube and watching JG fanmeeting performance..Huhuhu...other dramas?? havent watch other dramas since this drama aired ep.10...this is bad right?? this drama really give an impact to my kdrama activity and to my work too..cant even concentrate my work and keep smiling like a fool when reading about JoonU in this thread.. i have been caught smiling in front of my pc...my male colleague asked me why am i smiling?  i answered.."NOTHING!"

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Yes, yes I'm thinking the same! I think he was crying, mainly, was NOT because her betrayal. I think he was crying just because he LOST someone he loved. He feels that empty shell feeling, and maybe he feels guilty because he can't afford her with a happiness (like the scene he was holding her married robe). He knows for sure, that it was not because she loves Wook or Jung that she leaves him. It was because this destiny things (a.k.a condition about this complicated political palace things, etc) that they couldn't be together. They couldn't love each other again, they arguments a lot, they hurt each other for the reason to protect what they (self) loved. Like WS said that he wanted to protect BA with sacrifice WH, because he valued BA more than WH. But in the end, the most important persin for BA was WH. In this complicated situation, they couldn't think about my beloved one's precious things, other than my precious things.

• Like 19

56 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@riuenu

this is way sadder than BBJX... i don't think RX show this much depth on lovinloving 4th but Su narration in the end really show how much she love So but she can't bear together with him anymore... also when So said its not him that letting her go but she the one who leaving him.. its really show how much they love each other... i'm crying a river watching the last scene....... 

forgot all the character and plot holes... our OTP really suffering till the end now... gosh i really can't stop crying...

yes...I crying at her narration like I am crying when 4th reading Rouxi final letter...

Those narration..those words..I didnt expect it..I tot those words will be inside her letter..yet...the director let Jieun narrate it out...you know...her voice is breaking towards the end, she becoming breathless...and I can feel that..her heart is breaking as well...to be frank..that is the only scene I watched..and till now..I still crying...

She is using all if here..and each if is more painful then the last if..and she end with...its better, if I had never met you. This is how much she love So, She met, missed, known, thought, loved So so much that parting him will make her remember and miss him for life...

So showing how much he love Soo by trying all his means and ways to keep her by his sides..and like you mentioned, he said its not him letting her go...but she is the one who is leaving him..he will never want let her go..at the last scene..I know..he is going berserk with the wedding dress as well...

We really need to give credit to Jieun and Joongi for acting this scene so well

Spoiler

I am not too sure whether are you with me for this point, but I am glad that, they included wook sending Soo off scene in here...IMO, this is a touching scene that cannot be eliminated off, but at least...is wook who is hugging Soo(just lightly hugging her)

CBBJX is worst..is Rouxi who ran hug 8th..I love 8th, so I love that hug as well

1 hour ago, q4q4 said:

I realise he is shaking much while he entered Soo room..he can barely hold himself already.

I think he cried with the wedding dress cause he is letting his love of his life go..I really really...want him to give a chase and get Soo back

• Like 16

@riuenu

agree!! So crying not because Su betrayal or their break up.. to me he crying as a man that loss his love of his life.. he crying because in the end he can't give her the happiness and more importantly he crying because their love ended up like that... 

Su holding herself with such grace when leaving the palace.. she end up everything including WW and to me maybe people don't get it but the hug must happen and they used to love each other... Su and WW smile end up their story and its nicely done.. its just her narration really tugged my heart.. this woman love So more than So can imagine and to think he wilk know it a little too late make me want to cry so bad... 

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, riuenu said:

yes...I crying at her narration like I am crying when 4th reading Rouxi final letter...

Those narration..those words..I didnt expect it..I tot those words will be inside her letter..yet...the director let Jieun narrate it out...you know...her voice is breaking towards the end, she becoming breathless...and I can feel that..her heart is breaking as well...to be frank..that is the only scene I watched..and till now..I still crying...

She is using all if here..and each if is more painful then the last if..and she end with...its better, if I had never met you. This is how much she love So, She met, missed, known, thought, loved So so much that parting him will make her remember and miss him for life...

So showing how much she love Soo by trying all his means and ways to keep her by his sides..and like you mentioned, he said its not him letting her go...but she is the one who is leaving him..he will never want let her go..at the last scene..I know..he is going berserk with the wedding dress as well...

We really need to give credit to Jieun and Joongi for acting this scene so well

Reveal hidden contents

I am not too sure whether are you with me for this point, but I am glad that, they included wook sending Soo off scene in here...IMO, this is a touching scene that cannot be eliminated off, but at least...is wook who is hugging Soo(just lightly hugging her)

CBBJX is worst..is Rouxi who ran hug 8th..I love 8th, so I love that hug as well

I realise he is shaking much while he entered Soo room..he can barely hold himself already.

I think he cried with the wedding dress cause he is letting his love of his life go..I really really...want him to give a chase and get Soo back

Thank you for pointing out the *bold part* chingu! Now I realized something. That is love expressions of anybody could different:

In WS ways, love is not letting go someone you loved.

But in HS ways, love is about your willingness to letting go your love although you still loved him.

Either ways, was true to be called love. Because love was about egoism & sacrifice.

Notes: Omo! I dunno what happened to me that could give this whole explanation???!! I think it was affect of BBJX curse and heart-breaking from this episode!! Better share it to main thread, so maybe they could stop that "blaming" games.

• Like 20

20 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@riuenu

agree!! So crying not because Su betrayal or their break up.. to me he crying as a man that loss his love of his life.. he crying because in the end he can't give her the happiness and more importantly he crying because their love ended up like that... 

Su holding herself with such grace when leaving the palace.. she end up everything including WW and to me maybe people don't get it but the hug must happen and they used to love each other... Su and WW smile end up their story and its nicely done.. its just her narration really tugged my heart.. this woman love So more than So can imagine and to think he wilk know it a little too late make me want to cry so bad... 

People blaming Soo, saying she never say I love you right?

Actually, she had said I love you 7 times in her last narration, each if is her I love you to So...and each I love you is deeply den the previous one. 

To me, this is a proper closure that we are looking for between wook and soo, finally he said to soo "forget about us, forget about everything..this life is over...."Thanks for been with me for this point @violet90

So should know this narration of Soo...So might be blaming Soo not loving him enough, that why she wanting to leave him...but what he doesnt know is, only Soo is loving him too much, till she remove herself from his side...only one that love their partner more then themselves will give such a painful narration.

Spoiler

credit to lizalberio and 4seasonswithIU

17 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Thank you for pointing out the *bold part* chingu! Now I realized something. That is love expressions of anybody could different:

In WS ways, love is not letting go someone you loved.

But in HS ways, love is about your willingness to letting go your love although you still loved him.

Either ways, was true to be called love. Because love was about egoism & sacrifice.

Notes: Omo! I dunno what happened to me that could give this whole explanation???!! I think it was affect of BBJX curse and heart-breaking from this episode!! Better share it to main thread, so maybe they could stop that "blaming" games.

Thanks chingu for been with me for this point...not letting one go and willingness to let love of life go are very pathetic love...especially the later one...Soo must had love So so much that she willing to suffer that much, when letting So go.

Yes, that is true love...So put down his ego..his king ego for trying all his ways to make Soo stay. And Soo, sacrifice herself, her life, her love, her soul to let So go....

@caramelovers07 u can share this to main thread...and please share it..I cant..go main thread...I can barely survive here already...I dunno how to hold myself together if I go to main thread now..I just cant,,,sorry chingu ya

• Like 11

2 hours ago, jetsu said:

Actually it wasn't as sad ... I was prepared to be much sadder and a high level of anger.  But I did cried hearing Soo's voice over at the end and So clinging on Soo's wedding dress.  

Same here. I really prepared myself for the worst.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, privio said:

THIS! THIS IS THE SCENE THAT SUCCESFULLY BROKE ME. It's sad that to save their self, HS and WS have to sacrifice their love. 

OK NOW I NEED JOONU, ANYTHING? SOMETHING? IG's FLIRTING?

p.s my dislike for Kang Hana is now peaking, maybe because that snake YH?

Maybe Hanna will post a pic of her and JG tomorrow.LOL

• Like 12

@riuenu

Su loves So too much that she is willing to sacrifice her love , her life and lastly herself.. everyone should watch back ep 19 and understand what she saying.. every word she saying to So is to preserve their love and she want that so bad.. she don't want them to end up hating each other... to me So love her up until want to fight everyone but she loves him that she willing to sacrifice herself to protect him... both of them loving each other in different way and that's why they don't understand each other love.. 

i just really tired with blaming games.. want the proof Su loves So.. just like you said every line she said is love.. every stroke of poem that she write is love and lastly when she dies she loved him enough to let him go and dying alone... if that's not love i don't know what else is....

• Like 15

Long post about HS bashing so I'll put it under the spoiler tag. I just need to let this out lol

Spoiler

I don't understand how there are so many ppl bashing HS for the decisions she's made in the series. I'm sorry not sorry but the decisions she's made was not for HER benefit at all, if anything she was always looking for the ppl involved like the Princes and most of all Wang So. Quite honestly, her actions are actually normal human reactions. I LOVE how her character is flawed. It SHOW us that in the Kdramaland, it is possible for the characters to be human and have human instincts.

Yes, they may not be the right decisions or choices but who gives a crap? She's going off of REAL emotions during the times where she had to make bad choices. Haven't we all have done that? Allowed our emotions to rule over logic? 

I don't believe that WS loved HS more. If anything, SHE sacrificed all her beliefs (letting him marry for the sake of the throne)  and morals (lying about It's last edict) FOR HIS SAKE. SO SHE CAN PROTECT HIM.

The reason why she had to abandon GJ was because she KNOWS how much of a liability she is. Especially since stupid nasty snake queen rubbed it in her face that everything was her fault. She didn't want to be another burden for GJ, she felt that he was going down the ruthless and wrong path bc of her. Once AGAIN SHE DID IT TO PROTECT HIM. Was it an emotional choice? Eff yeah. Was it logically the right thing to do? Yes, but see her mistake was that she never fully expressed herself to him even though they promised never to lie each other again. She lied through omission. 

GJ/WS would've tried everything he could to protect her including killing everyone who opposes him. BUT SHE DOESNT WANT THAT and that's why she had to leave. She wanted to protect him from himself. That in itself is the only proof I need that, although the way they had expressed their love is different, their love for each other is equal. 

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Long post about HS bashing so I'll put it under the spoiler tag. I just need to let this out lol

Reveal hidden contents

I don't understand how there are so many ppl bashing HS for the decisions she's made in the series. I'm sorry not sorry but the decisions she's made was not for HER benefit at all, if anything she was always looking for the ppl involved like the Princes and most of all Wang So. Quite honestly, her actions are actually normal human reactions. I LOVE how her character is flawed. It SHOW us that in the Kdramaland, it is possible for the characters to be human and have human instincts.

Yes, they may not be the right decisions or choices but who gives a crap? She's going off of REAL emotions during the times where she had to make bad choices. Haven't we all have done that? Allowed our emotions to rule over logic? 

I don't believe that WS loved HS more. If anything, SHE sacrificed all her beliefs (letting him marry for the sake of the throne)  and morals (lying about It's last edict) FOR HIS SAKE. SO SHE CAN PROTECT HIM.

The reason why she had to abandon GJ was because she KNOWS how much of a liability she is. Especially since stupid nasty snake queen rubbed it in her face that everything was her fault. She didn't want to be another burden for GJ, she felt that he was going down the ruthless and wrong path bc of her. Once AGAIN SHE DID IT TO PROTECT HIM. Was it an emotional choice? Eff yeah. Was it logically the right thing to do? Yes, but see her mistake was that she never fully expressed herself to him even though they promised never to lie each other again. She lied through omission. 

GJ/WS would've tried everything he could to protect her including killing everyone who opposes him. BUT SHE DOESNT WANT THAT and that's why she had to leave. She wanted to protect him from himself. That in itself is the only proof I need that, although the way they had expressed their love is different, their love for each other is equal. 

People love in different ways. So who are we to question whose love is greater? Never mind them.

I guess JG and JE are silent because they need to rest for tonight.

Really hoping for her to attend the FM with other cast members, a surprise gift from the two of them to their fans whether it be a song or something, and that the support project blast is a success.

Catch you guys later!

• Like 12

Yes @violet90and @q4q4, I am tired of the blaming and bashing game till I refuse to go to main thread now...how much proof I throw at them, defending Soo, end up,I am the one suffering...defending Soo with so many haters is like struggling in the river...drowning...I will drown with the darkness...and unleash my evilness and out to bite..I wanted to respect their thinking..and the last thing I wanted to, is to quarrel badly in the main thread...that why I am hiding here..call me coward and other name, I can accept it...

53 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@riuenu

Su loves So too much that she is willing to sacrifice her love , her life and lastly herself.. everyone should watch back ep 19 and understand what she saying.. every word she saying to So is to preserve their love and she want that so bad.. she don't want them to end up hating each other... to me So love her up until want to fight everyone but she loves him that she willing to sacrifice herself to protect him... both of them loving each other in different way and that's why they don't understand each other love.. 

i just really tired with blaming games.. want the proof Su loves So.. just like you said every line she said is love.. every stroke of poem that she write is love and lastly when she dies she loved him enough to let him go and dying alone... if that's not love i don't know what else is....

that is why, the first thing I posted here when I am back home is the narration translation...

I had followed some in twitter, I know there is mass bashing of Soo going around..and the last thing I wanna see is Soo had been badly bash here as well, I know where is the anger from..but chingu ya..I urge you all the watch the heart breaking narration by Soo again...how she narrated it, her tone, her voice show how much she love So, how much she doesnt want to let him go

Only So world evolve around Soo, not really, Soo world is all about So as well, she is here...letting her world go...removing herself from her world...how many of us can do that? Like what you say, if that is not love, then really, tell me what is that..

51 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Hide contents

yes, the decision she had is not her benefit at all. and I did mention in main thread before, So is more realistic as compare to Rouxi, she is closer to our heart as she act and behave like us, human have flaw...and she is just following her instincts..her core understanding of human right as of 21st century. She is one of the real girl in kdramaland, this I totally agree with you with both my hand and leg up.

How many of us make the right decisions every single time..only those near to prefect character did, but as for us, touch our heart and ask ourselves, how many of us didnt been rule by emotion then logic, thanks for pointing that out, that is what I been struggled to phase it seriously.

Yes, So had love Soo more at first, and I also did mention it in main thread, pardon me for saying that again, once Soo love, she love with her heart and soul, she had given everything to So, her belief, her morale, her body, her heart and her soul, so what else more she could give So to prove that she isnt loving So any lesser? 

So is killing and fighting to keep Soo by his sides, that is his way of protectin and loving her...but that is the last thing Soo want from So.

Soo is lying and leaving So so that she can stop been a burden to him, an easy target for the evil, this is her way of protecting and loving So..and that is also the last thing So want from Soo as well

Sorry, I am not so nice to leave my tot in spoiler thread...like you do..but thanks for letting this out, I am all with you for the above...

56 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Maybe Hanna will post a pic of her and JG tomorrow.LOL

THAT IS THE LAST THING I WANNA SEE TML!!! SORRY FOR THE CAP!! I just cannot! DUN MAKE ME HATE U HANNA!

Edited by riuenu
RIP my english..too much typo..hard to type with teary eyes...
  • Like 16

Am I the only one crying after watching the clip? (hugging for sharing chingu @riuenu). And then suddenly laughing bcoz of the damiwon kisses jokes (bow down to @moonlovertales for sharing with us)

I havent watch the episode at all, only see the clip of HS farewell, but iam crying like a river. I am totaly doomed, arent I? crying and laughing alone in the middle of the night?

I think I need fully rehab on Wednesday

• Like 10

1 minute ago, pogucari said:

Am I the only one crying in the after watching the clip (thanks hugging for sharing chingu@riuenu)? And then suddenly laughing bcoz of the damiwon kisses jokes (*bow down to @moonlovertales for sharing with us)

I havent watch the episode at all, only see the clip of HS farewell, but iam crying like a river. I am totaly doomed, arent I? crying and laughing alone in the middle of the night?

I think I need fully rehab on Wednesday

No u are not alone...I am more bipolar then you...am laughing with my tears...

actually I like to type essay, sorry for the spam, it help to calm me down somehow...

I wanted to go back to page 108 to backread..yet..I think I am not in the right mind to do so now...even the sweetest thing will seem bitter to me at this moment...

Sorry, will continue spam you guys with the reply..of course...adding the value added update as well....

• Like 8