[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Btw guys, I found these:

I imagine if they play together in Romantic-comedy drama (if it isn't ML season 2 genre), it'll be hilarious!! Hahaha, like the funny old days relationship of them when they were arguing each other but still have that "secretive" care toward each other in ML! Mwuahahaha! So cuteee! Isn't LJG mentioned before that he wanted to play in that drama-genre too?? Phew, I guess, I am desperately want A LOT of their happy lovey dovey (without any heavy conflict) scenes together because of a lot of their scenes in ML literally was a sad and heavy one...

• Like 13

51 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

There will only be 1 IG post by Akina, and that will be where everyone will comment/post provided info at 11.55p.m. KST. Everyone will post comments that contain the direct link for the video on YT, cast member tags and hashtag.

37 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

@akinahana89 Did I understand your instructions correctly?

Yes. You understood it perfectly! Thank you! ^^

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jetsu said:

I didn't want to say this, but 'Kang Hanna-ssi' this is too much and again not a good time to post this pic.  She is definitely trying to get public attention before ML ends.  I want to unlike her post :angry:

i also think so too.. its unwise of her to post that kind of pic knowing that our OTP is suffering.. yes they all fictional character but we all too invested in the drama too.. its like pouring a salt over our wound... 

but hey maybe she just think to post about her pic and not thinking the effect on fan.. kekekkee

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Btw guys, I found these:

I imagine if they play together in Romantic-comedy drama (if it isn't ML season 2 genre), it'll be hilarious!! Hahaha, like the funny old days relationship of them when they were arguing each other but still have that "secretive" care toward each other in ML! Mwuahahaha! So cuteee! Isn't LJG mentioned before that he wanted to play in that drama-genre too?? Phew, I guess, I am desperately want A LOT of their happy lovey dovey (without any heavy conflict) scenes together because of a lot of their scenes in ML literally was a sad and heavy one...

SCREAAAAAAAMS yay.gif

Thank you for sharing!! That was such a nice video!! First few seconds of the vid, I already find myself smiling ahhhhhhhh love2.gif

I BADLY WANT TO SEE THEM IN ROMCOM ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• Like 7

5 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

@chi13lou

Ah true, I understand your point because even I thought she must not have realized how her behavior might be taken by fans and media alike because in a way, it's not actually a big deal at all for us who are used to costars speaking like that and behaving that way (I mean here in my country, they hug and kiss like couples even though they are just costars) but I wasn't sure how koreans would take it or the chinese.

This is why I asked if she was a newbie because her statement is rather a rookie actresses mistake.

And agree wholeheartedly about IU's strong will to handle all the hate and love very wisely. I admire that about her too, I think she made such mistakes when she was a rookie too thus learned from her experiences.

@violet90

Z.Hera seems to have an oppa crush on LJG. LOL. Actually, nah, I think she is just like that with everyone and her personality is very fun and open so LJG dotes on her a little like she is his lil sis.

IU seems to be the type who has learned her lessons and when I read about her previous scandals and her reaction to it, It's very obvious she is more worried about how it affects the other party than herself. So I think that's why she is extra careful with her words when she praises LJG or any of the princes.

@akinahana89 Roger that! Will spread the word to all my insta MLSHR friends too!

I hope Hera keeps her fun/open personality despite everything. Actually, she and LJG seem to have similar personalities so I find it normal that they look like they get along really well (although, it's a bit telling that LJG was under the impression that she's from a girl group right up to presscon day).

I am a bit surprised at Hana (if the translation is right that is ...) since k-media can make scandals out of nothing. But at the same time, I guess this is no different from Kang Haneul and LJG praising LJE's beauty (i.e. the flower/vase comments). Besides, can we really blame LJG/LJE's co-stars for gushing about them when they're both so attractive?

Not to mention, LJG is a grown man and a veteran star. I don't think we should be worried about possible scandals on his behalf (except when it comes to LJE it seems :P). I found his interview on Knee Drop Guru when they tried to get him to talk about rumors regarding BoA/Hyori, etc, pretty interesting. Seems like LJG has a thing for pint-sized songstresses? lol.

Haha I usually lurk and enjoy reading this thread (it's been moving so fast lately!) compared to the main thread but I felt the urge to post because of all the comments on Hana. I just find it a bit ironic that i-fans here and on other places like twitter seem to be sympathetic towards LJE when it comes to LJE/LJG getting hate on weibo and find Haneul's fanboying cute ... but in comparison, Hana is getting some not-so-nice comments from i-fans :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

46 minutes ago, liongurl said:

I hope Hera keep her fun/open personality despite getting hate for her role as Eun's wife. Actually, she and LJG seem to have similar personalities so I find it normal that they look like they get along really well (although, it's a bit telling that LJG thought she's from a girl group).

I am a bit surprised at Hana (if the translation is right that is ...) since k-media can make scandals out of nothing. But at the same time, I guess this is no different from Kang Haneul and LJG praising LJE's beauty (i.e. the flower/vase comments). Besides, can we really blame LJG/LJE's co-stars for gushing about them when they're both so attractive?

Not to mention, LJG is a grown man and a veteran star. I don't think we should be worried about possible scandals on his behalf (except when it comes to LJE it seems :P). I found his interview on Knee Drop Guru when they tried to get him to talk about rumors regarding BoA/Hyori, etc, pretty interesting. Seems like LJG has a thing for pint-sized songstresses? lol.

Haha I usually lurk and enjoy reading this thread compared to the main thread (it's been moving so fast lately!) but I felt the urge to post because of all the comments on Hana. I find it a bit ironic that i-fans here and on other places like twitter seem to be sympathetic towards LJE when it comes to LJE/LJG getting hate on weibo and find Haneul's fanboying cute ... but in comparison, Hana is getting some not-so-nice comments from i-fans :sweatingbullets:

I understand what your saying but I think you might have mistaken why I was so distressed by Hanna's behavior. From what I have noticed in my few years of following kmedia and kblog news, the media is more HARSH towards female artists who behave friendly with their male coworkers. The men can get away with praising the girls and commenting at times but women who are in the spotlight need to be more careful.

Having said this, the reason I am sympathetic to LJE is not because I ship JoonU but rather because she maintained a very clear and proper behavior throughout this entire show promotion, bts, etc. I have yet to see her respond to any of the flirting by KHN or praises by LJG or anyone else, she smiles and accepts it without being excessive. She hasn't commented on any of beautiful men surrounding her, even if she is asked to praise, she keeps it to their work and nothing more. Now when she is being that careful, I find it really weird for her to get bashed for anything when she hasn't done anything.

Now when I see Hanna's behavior, I feel like she is sorta bringing it on herself. It's quite alright if she wants do fanservice or get publicity or whatever it is but the thing is it can link her to him which would lead to a scandal. I agree, he is veteran so why should I lose sleep over it when he can probably handle it :joy:  I just got a little worked up, that's it. I realize how childish it sounded to be so worried about potential scandals for him now but in a way, it isn't exactly an baseless concern considering he was once rumored with his costar because he met her out to eat three times with other people there so you can't be sure what can be turned into a scandal.

• Like 14

I know I said I didn't want to watch live.. but I did. Omg, can I say that at this mid point of this ep19, I just want to curse the writer nim for going down this twisted dark lane of no return for So and Soo??? Why??? Oh why??? 

T_T 

the heart break is real. I can't eat my dinner anymore.. 

Edited by hamsterden4444
Grammar
  • Like 18

@hamsterden4444, thank you for the warning. i am trying my very best to hold on to my resolve and NOT WATCH until Wednesday. 

We are all such masochists lol we know the story doesn't end well, yet we put ourselves through the emotional ringer for 20+ hours of our lives. 

But again, I have hope that we will have a good ending tomorrow. LJK isn't going to hold a fan meeting of 500 people just to watch them suffer lol It just sucks because I think episode 19 and a majority of episode 20 will be depressing and then maybe, just maybe, we get 15 minutes of them being happy. 

I hope in exchange, they will release some comedic BTS to lighten the mood :)

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, hamsterden4444 said:

I know I said I didn't want to watch live.. but I did. Omg, can I say that at this mid point of this ep19, I just want to curse the writer nim for going down this twisted dark lane of no return for So and Soo??? Why??? Oh why??? 

T_T 

the heart break is real. I can't eat my dinner anymore.. 

I felt my lunch make a return trip back to my mouth at the YH and WS scene. I don't know how I'll ever be able to love WS now.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

I felt my lunch make a return trip back to my mouth at the YH and WS scene. I don't know how I'll ever be able to love WS now.

NOOOO..... THEY WENT THERE?!?!?! :(Omggg I hope I can gather the strength to skip this episode all together, I cannot handle this based on your comments lolll 

• Like 6

Somebody hold me. I'm in agony. I just read the live recaps, I dont think I can watch EP19 at all. Pure agony.

:bawling:

8 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

NOOOO..... THEY WENT THERE?!?!?! :(Omggg I hope I can gather the strength to skip this episode all together, I cannot handle this based on your comments lolll 

Skip it! Save yourself, Chingu!

OUR REAL LIFE OTP LJG AND LJE BETTER HAVE SOMETHING UP TONIGHT ON INSTA AFTER THIS TERRIBLE EPISODE. I ALMOST BROKE MY PHONE AND LAPTOP BECAUSE OF EP 19

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Somebody hold me. I'm in agony. I just read the live recaps, I dont think I can watch EP19 at all. Pure agony.

:bawling:

Skip it! Save yourself, Chingu!

OUR REAL LIFE OTP LJG AND LJE BETTER HAVE SOMETHING UP TONIGHT ON INSTA AFTER THIS TERRIBLE EPISODE. I ALMOST BROKE MY PHONE AND LAPTOP BECAUSE OF EP 19

Thank you darling! I will try my best to skip it! On the bright side, I think we may see the cast all together again tomorrow ::)

Man, I need to strictly just watch funny stuff today like Running Man. 

• Like 8

WOW interview with IU! Why sbs one only playing now???????

" I thought it is a pre-production and we will have a lot of time but in the end we filmed everyday. it was only after the whole thing is finished then we could all get a good sleep.

Of all the drama, this drama deepest impression on me.

There are many co- actors of same age as me so we chit chat, played pranks and laughed till our voices turned hoarsed. haha. To the extent that the director has to shout " Please stay focus!"

We had so much fun during breaks. it was the best filming atmostphere.

Q: whats the difference between filming a modern vs historical drama?

A: We filmed all over the country. this is the biggest difference. Travelling takes a long time. Its tiring to sit in the car.

It was like 4 hours one way just to film something, but when we see the results its wonderful.

We didnt know such beautiful places exist in the country. Its very different from filming modern drama.

Its as if we were back in the goryeo dynasty.

very different from filming in modern buildings.

Q: difference between singing to acting?

A: similarity is the expression. 

When singing, I feel thru the melody and lyrics, when i act i feel thru my lines. this is the simlarity.

But acting depends on co-actor, weather and director.  There are much more variables.

-----------------------

All hail the BBJX curse!

• Like 24

2 hours ago, jetsu said:

I didn't want to say this, but 'Kang Hanna-ssi' this is too much and again not a good time to post this pic.  She is definitely trying to get public attention before ML ends.  I want to unlike her post 

This last photo just cement my hate for her. She just seems too much of a richard simmons to me.

I am sorry for the vocab that I have to use.

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

I had pretend that i'm ok watching Ep.19 but the fact is i feel like i had been stabbed thousand times thru my heart watching SoSoo couple separation..huwaaaaa...it hurtssssss 

tomorrow will be a better day. 

at least we have IU's interview to cheer us up. :)

• Like 11