[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 minutes ago, violet90 said:

the main thread is really scary.. everyone defending So and blaming most of it on Su.. its really againts my thinking on why should Su suffer being with So cause lets face it she will only keep suffering being with him... i going to avoid main thread tonight cause they will totally blame Su for saving WW and leaving Su with Jung...

now i understand why most female lead get the hate though... 

sorry for my rant..... its just now getting to an end i have to care about So vs Su not about crying for their love who broken......... 

me too,  159.gif

i rather be in this cocoon, safe and sound.

and repeating the kisses gifs image.gifimage.gif

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, violet90 said:

the main thread is really scary.. everyone defending So and blaming most of it on Su.. its really againts my thinking on why should Su suffer being with So cause lets face it she will only keep suffering being with him... i going to avoid main thread tonight cause they will totally blame Su for saving WW and leaving So with Jung...

sorry for my rant..... its just now getting to an end i have to care about So vs Su not about crying for their love who broken......... 

Hello chingu..wave....thanks for updating the situation in main thread, I dun wish to unleash my craziness to be out to bite at the main thread...therefore..I think I should avoid it at all cost.

Been wanting to go there for update..but lucky this thread keep me busy enough, that why I didnt...I know Soo will be blame..,but I really cant stand their harsh bashing..I guess...by you posting that it is scary...I can imagine how bad it went..it is definitely no good for my heart and my emotion, as it is swing badly now....I can hardly get hold of myself, thinking of how sad tonight episode is, and how heart broken I will be, of SoSoo parting, with those still throwing at my face..so I really dun wish the main thread darkness totally eat me alive...like So had been eaten alive by the remaining of Soo stuff and their parting...

If you want to..u can always rant it here...with us, with me, I hope this happy pill thread of deluluing will at least keep you sane abit..cause this thread is the one thing that keeping me sane now...

5 minutes ago, tjwdr said:

me too,  

i rather be in this cocoon, safe and sound.

and repeating the kisses gifs 

me escaping as a coward...using this happy pill thread..and yes, repeating all the kisses gif + the BTS and the IV.....

• Like 9

about in poster photoshoot where everyone else there i want to point out one scene when IU pull LJG hair... and he quickly react to her teasing without caring other people and they seem really happy together.. somebody screencap KHN and KHN just watching both LJG and IU interaction.. kekekeke 

for me to IU teasing like that its mean they really comfortable together... kyaaaa they are so cute.... :wub:

• Like 16

alright this is funny...credit to _9sxjy

Like what I say previously...I am sorry Hanna, be it in drama and real life..he(Wang So/Lee Joongi) is not for you...

I dunno how am I feeling now...one minute I feeling upset cause of upcoming episode...another minute I am laughing at this post...am I really going crazy?

• Like 19

@riuenu

wave back!!~~ 

i guess so.. this thread is the only escape pod.. i think maybe we already watch BBJX and understand where Su coming from and when people been bashing her so hard it really effect me.. i mean if Su that bad why would So risked his life to loving her.. she just so fragile and weak... 

lets spazzing and crying and let our heart broken in this thrthread chingu....:)

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, violet90 said:

about in poster photoshoot where everyone else there i want to point out one scene when IU pull LJG hair... and he quickly react to her teasing without caring other people and they seem really happy together.. somebody screencap KHN and KHN just watching both LJG and IU interaction.. kekekeke 

for me to IU teasing like that its mean they really comfortable together... kyaaaa they are so cute.... :wub:

woah woah woah..now I need to rewatch the poster shooting of what you had mentioned above...

Anyone have gif for that, the one Jieun is pulling Joongi hair...and the both kang sibling(woah...be it in MLSHR and real life...both seem like sibling..kekeke) watching their interaction. Should have much jealousy I think.....

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, violet90 said:

the main thread is really scary.. everyone defending So and blaming most of it on Su.. its really againts my thinking on why should Su suffer being with So cause lets face it she will only keep suffering being with him... i going to avoid main thread tonight cause they will totally blame Su for saving WW and leaving So with Jung...

don't think about this too much..it will only make you more stress..I admit I actually confused after reading all post about episode 18 because I don't know if So or Su that wrong or right but I think I could understand why she want to leave with Jung..

• Like 10

3 hours ago, violet90 said:

LOL, glad I'm not the only one who stay away from it. It's the same in the tumblr, everyone that I follow bash Hae Soo maliciously. I can't take it anymore and finally post an essay to defend her (when I suppose to write my monthly report for my boss. :phew:)

Glad we have this heaven here. Let's stay positive and diluted our brain with our delulu theory and analysis! :blush:

• Like 19

There are so many interesting posts that I REALLY want to reply to and there is so little time to reply to all of it. I'll get to replying in a few minutes but this really caught my eye just now when I was on twitter so I HAD to rant a little. @riuenu Thank you for posting this! :)

37 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Btw...Hanna praise Joongi for been beautiful LOL...sorry Hanna...in drama...So is not yours...in real life..Joongi is not yours as well...

credit melloviciousIU

Spoiler

Hanna is really digging her grave by being a little too obvious here, like what is with the "I can't even look him in the eyes"?

Is Hanna a newbie in this industry or something like that? I know she had a few movies before this I think so she isn't exactly unaware of how media twists such statements on top popular actors like z.hera who behaves quite kiddish in her interactions with joongi but in z.hera's case, you can let it go because he treats her like a kid only but I don't know why Hanna's behavior is bothering me a bit now.

Maybe am being a delulu jealous shipper so am not gonna ruin the mood with going further with this but I gotta ask:

She goes ahead singing praises like this about him and posting insta selfie pictures of them being "King and Queen" but IU is the one getting hate on for what? Calling him a reliable actor? :vicx: I better shut up.

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@riuenu

wave back!!~~ 

i guess so.. this thread is the only escape pod.. i think maybe we already watch BBJX and understand where Su coming from and when people been bashing her so hard it really effect me.. i mean if Su that bad why would So risked his life to loving her.. she just so fragile and weak... 

lets spazzing and crying and let our heart broken in this thrthread chingu....:)

yes yes...cause we have the same understanding don't we.

I am glad that I am not alone for this..and I thank god that I found you in the main thread, and you are here with us in the happy pill thread as well. At least someone understand...that is what I am looking for. Thanks chingu..yes, lets spazz and cry our heart out here...

2 minutes ago, dea97 said:

don't think about this too much..it will only make you more stress..I admit I actually confused after reading all post about episode 18 because I don't know if So or Su that wrong or right but I think I could understand why she want to leave with Jung..

Just now, privio said:

LOL, glad I'm not the only one who stay away from it. It's the same in the tumblr, everyone that I follow bash Hae Soo maliciously. I can't take it anymore and finally post an essay to defense her (when I suppose to write my monthly report for my boss. :phew:)

Glad we have this heaven here. Let's stay positive and diluted our brain with our delulu theory and analysis! :blush:

And found 2 more chingus that is with us. @violet90

We can spazz and cry our heart and soul out together without bashing Soo...

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Oh god, there are so many interesting posts that I REALLY want to reply to and there is so little time to reply to all of it. I'll get to replying in a few minutes but this really caught my eye just now when I was on twitter so I HAD to rant a little. @riuenu Thank you for posting this! :)

Reveal hidden contents

Hanna is really digging her grave by being a little too obvious here, like what is with the "I can't even look him in the eyes"?

Is Hanna a newbie in this industry or something like that? I know she had a few movies before this I think so she isn't exactly unaware of how media twists such statements on top popular actors like z.hera who behaves quite kiddish in her interactions with joongi but in z.hera's case, you can let it go because he treats her like a kid only but I don't know why Hanna's behavior is bothering me a bit now.

Maybe am being a delulu jealous shipper so am not gonna ruin the mood with going further with this but I gotta ask:

She goes ahead singing praises like this about him and posting insta selfie pictures of them being "King and Queen" but IU is the one getting hate on for what? Calling him a reliable actor? :vicx: I better shut up.

I would rather think of it as her trying to deflect some of the hate towards JE.LOL I assume that other cast members somehow have an idea on the vibes given off by JoonU and since they have formed a bond of friendship, just MAYBE...she wants to help out in her own little way?LOL Has anyone heard of anyone shipping them?

• Like 12

This post..dedicated to the casts and characters that have left us on our journey...

We will missed you dearly, thanks for taking me on the journey with you all, and I will brace my heart...continue walking the journey till the end...

I had post this in the main post to show my appreciation for these casts...but I think, I might invite more bashing of Soo in the main post...as most people will point finger to uri Soo again...for causing of the most death of the characters..and me...regretting post it now...*sigh*

2016110101000023400198461_99_20161031151

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003008467

Spoiler

credit there to 2joongi twitter

• Like 16

Hello everyone!

I have been a silent lurker for so long and I have a novel of things I want to say regarding the drama and the actors/actresses (same as you guys, the main thread frightens me a little bit), but I wanted to say this: I think as fans of the drama, we should also attempt to separate reel from real. Kang Hanna is also IU's good friend - they had lunch together. They are all good friends from what I can assessed. I don't think there is a need to say negative things about her in this thread. Also, anyone with eyes can see LJK is a beautiful specimen of a man and basically one of God's gift to womankind. So, let's be nice =) 

• Like 18

15 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I would rather think of it as her trying to deflect some of the hate towards JE.LOL I assume that other cast members somehow have an idea on the vibes given off by JoonU and since they have formed a bond of friendship, just MAYBE...she wants to help out in her own little way?LOL Has anyone heard of anyone shipping them?

Thank you :sweatingbullets: I had slight suspicion that she has a crush on LJG by her behavior (the Vlive IV and few other instances) so I didn't think of other possibilities but I'm not sure how this would deflect hate toward JE and why Hanna would be willing to do this considering it can be twisted and made into something much more scandalous than whatever is going on with the hate on IU.

IU actually doesn't seem that bothered by what is happening and is still very normal with LJG, also IU is equal to LJG in terms of popularity so I don't think she needs any help there.

I think some, like 5% do ship her and ljg because they find their chemistry much better.

Also, I want to clarify because I know I'm coming off as a possessive JoonU shipper possibly because am in a bad mood and saw this right now but the logical side of me also finds this to be a lil too dangerous of her to do because firstly, it's so easy for the k-media to make it into anything scandalous and considering how LJG is at the height of his popularity and a darling of advert world because of his clean image, who knows who is waiting to tarnish it out of jealousy? I'm not being upset only because of JoonU but rather am genuinely concerned how her words could be twisted.

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

Kang HanNa statement about JG's eyes is seriously making my blood boiled..why did she said that?? she must has fall for him too i guess..JG is too hot and she can't even deny it..LOL

I think she had fangirl mode on for Joongi while Hanuel had fanboy mood on for Jieun, well, we cant blame her...Joongi oppa is really too hot to be true...

but I will appreciate that just stay fangirl together with Hanuel(fanboy) ya..B) me...devil mode on =x

7 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@riuenu 

as far as i know the love between SoSoo is so much more intense than RX and 4th... i think because they been through so much together that's why for me personally the break up will be much worse than BBJX... :tears:

Yes @violet90, is of the journey of their love, this point, am always with you, and will be always with you as well...maybe cause both of us understand BBJX alot(and me, watching BBJX more den once), that why, when we compare, our understanding is always similar...its not how sweet the love can be..is how much they had been thru on the journey of loving each other...not once they can love freely without stuffs throwing at them..even at Moo time...they are still facing difficulties as well...

And how they had overcome each and every of the obstacles and yet..choose to be breaking up with each other in their own reason, never once they fail to break my heart apart.

7 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

eh eh..friendship yes...but eh eh...really..shipping Hanna and Joongi..and WHO SHIP THEM!! Sorry for the cap...lol

6 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

Hello everyone!

I have been a silent lurker for so long and I have a novel of things I want to say regarding the drama and the actors/actresses (same as you guys, the main thread frightens me a little bit), but I wanted to say this: I think as fans of the drama, we should also attempt to separate reel from real. Kang Hanna is also IU's good friend - they had lunch together. They are all good friends from what I can assessed. I don't think there is a need to say negative things about her in this thread. Also, anyone with eyes can see LJK is a beautiful specimen of a man and basically one of God's gift to womankind. So, let's be nice =) 

welcome @_yellowcarina_ to our delulu ship, and enjoy ur stay here :)

• Like 12

@riuenu - thank you! I am a huge fan of the on-screen chemistry between the leads as HS and WS. I am literally bursting at the seams to comment about the drama and the acting but I have so much work to do, it's not even funny. Anyways, I am glad the drama gods took pity on me and granted me the strength to not watch this drama until last week so I didn't have to emotionally die and be resuscitated. 

• Like 9