[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

So if things go as we are all hoping for, we can base it on MLSHR.

- HS was in a relationship with WW for some years, and despite knowing that she was in love with someone else, WS still pursued her. (JE as we know has been in a relationship for years now)

- WS had to wait for years before HS came to him even after the breakup with WW (If there is no breakup announcement in the next few months, JG will have to wait for years)

And if things do turn out this way, I believe that it would be for the long haul because it only means that there are true feelings between them.

Once again, come true BBJX curse! dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

@Erin45 Welcome to delulu land! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

• Like 17

Another FMV...of Sohae...not too sure had it been shared...credit to bangtangie YT

bittersweet MV...I had wait a hundred years.... especially...the MV ended with this

"Whenever I come to you..

I feel if my trouble are lighter

How can I live without you" With the picture of So tearing while hugging Soo..

and ironically...he is telling Soo today, he will never see her again..out of jealousy and anger..

• Like 13

@meahri_1 I cannot move away from your kisses analysis and all those gifs :D I stared at them until my screen light went off hahaha

JG, poor boy, said he's not good in romantic scenes and kissing! He just hadn't met right partner! Now we all can observe in BTS his joy after he has discovered what a pleasure kiss can be :rolleyes::phew: Please, don't miss a chance, there's no need to "turn away from something you like" hehehe

• Like 20

22 minutes ago, whyo said:

So true :wub: this is the example sorry guys can't help to repost it again and again :wub:

JG: Happy birthday JE *kiss*
I love how he  release his hand when he feel deep into the kiss 

Keep reposting...I still cant get that kiss and that nearly not spotted tongue out of my system from ytd..

Forced kiss huh? With Jieun mouth open...and with Joongi tongue spotted...

And with he say tashi tashi at the BTS..and with her just laugh it off..

How many times did you guys kiss..tbh!

and me...borrow the gif and repost again...

005_C2_NMYjw1f8r37vrde7g30et08ckjo.gif

3 minutes ago, eunki said:

@meahri_1 I cannot move away from your kisses analysis and all those gifs :D I stared at them until my screen light went off hahaha

JG, poor boy, said he's not good in romantic scenes and kissing! He just hadn't met right partner! Now we all can observe in BTS his joy after he has discovered what a pleasure kiss can be :rolleyes::phew: Please, don't miss a chance, there's no need to "turn away from something you like" hehehe

Oh..he say he is not good in romantic scenes and kissing...really??

I don't even think he have a problem kissing here..he is one of the hot kisser I had seen...that gif serve as a proof now

With all the romantic scenes like waist grab, back hug, front hug, peck on cheek...am I the one here that see he is perfectly fine with those scenes..or he is not even acting ...

EDIT...maybe, he have problem acting it, with the costars he doesnt have feel with, but this problem resolve when he is not acting it at all..he is indeed in LOVE :heart:

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@chi13lou wow I love your theory.

Bbjx curse is amazing, the drama is such a mirror of their lives. :D

Very interesting, I never thought about it that way before.lol

But ep19 will be sad, think I will cry watching tonight...

It just popped into my mind when I woke up.LOL

Have prepared my heart and mind for the worst scenario so that my eyes won't be filled with tears and affect my viewing.LOL

From the released stills, we already know that WH jumps off the ledge and BA unable to stop this, HS is leaving, WW hugs her before she leaves, and WS cries over her I would assume "death." Are there any other else I forgot about? Hope the HS death scene will be tonight or early part ep 20 so that we get more of modern times tomorrow.

• Like 13

hi fellow eclipses. 

i've been lurking around since ML start.  i want to say i loveeeee all your analysis here. i been smiling like crazy and yes i been following JG & JE on ig. and im helpless and hopeless after seeing them being cheeky, teasing us like this. brb dying 

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

It just popped into my mind when I woke up.LOL

Have prepared my heart and mind for the worst scenario so that my eyes won't be filled with tears and affect my viewing.LOL

From the released stills, we already know that WH jumps of the ledge and BA unable to stop this, HS is leaving, WW hugs her before she leaves, and WS cries over her I would assume "death." Are there any other else I forgot about? Hope the HS death scene will be tonight or early part ep 20 so that we get more of modern times tomorrow.

EDIT* I think she will die end of episode 19, and continue with the scene at episode 20..please let the whole episode 20 be SoSoo episode...or at least 3/4 of them...

maybe we will have a glimpse of So at his death bed, remember Soo as well....End of edit

am I missing out one stills? So crying over Soo?

Here is the royal decree, I guess from Yo...for the marriage of...Jung and Soo

CwEeQhgUsAAhIqj.jpg

His Expression when Jung mentioned about the marriage I guess

CwEeQhZVYAEguv2.jpg

I guess...Baek Ah...will leave So too, after Woo hee jump...please dun tell me, So is involve in Woo Hee death...if not, he really lost both his person, Baek ah and Soo..

CwEeQhdVIAAgzYm.jpg

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@chi13lou wow I love your theory.

Bbjx curse is amazing, the drama is such a mirror of their lives. :D

Very interesting, I never thought about it that way before.lol

But ep19 will be sad, think I will cry watching tonight...

call me coward, I am hitting gym tonight to avoid watching it live...

I don't have a heart to...I guess I will only watch it when I am home...after it air...and cry like a river...with towel( @Visually-wanderinguni give me this idea of towel, as she say, tissue will not help at all)

• Like 13

1 can accept the fact that heasoo going to leave So...n maybe Beak also..but...pleaseees..I just...I can't.....if So go to HW n do 'something' with her..ooh..no..pleaseees...writerNim..PDnim..pleaseess..:bawling:..just because l love so much SoSoo..hihihi:tears:

• Like 11

On 10/30/2016 at 10:46 AM, eunki said:
  Hide contents

4. JE, touching her lips, "oh those kissessssss, I rememberrrrrrrrrrr"

5. preparing for the answer, pull  fingers from lips. JE, sadly, "sorry, oppa, I can't choose you.." (to be continued)

6. ... but you know it's you! (pointing out at JG with left finger). Arms crossed lovers :wub:

7. JG, where are you looking? you chose BaekHyun hahaha

8. where both of you are looking?? You chose me, right?- Yes, it's you :phew:

9. JE: gosh, I should better pull myself away.. I want to lean on him sooooo muuuuuch

the end :D

This is complete delulu analysis of Cosmo lovetalk:D what is this drama doing to me?? I even managed to learn how to post pix on forum! if it was 30 eps I would probably even learn how to edit videos hahaha

background: filmed after a series of hot steaming photoshot with a lot of skinship

1. nervous and tensed. try to ignore hot body who is sitting next

2. first question. even before answering finger is already pointing :)

3. second question. Who would you fall in love with?

JG, touching his lips, "she'll choose me, she'll choose me, oh those kissessssssss"

continued in spoiler)

Sorry for bringing out this post from page 98....hmmmmmm, and let me borrow this picture from you @eunki

Did Joongi give a little smile at Jieun..when their glance met? I know he immediately look at her, hold his glance, till she look at him...

and well...I should bookmark the above post..ur analysis with the wonderful screenshot make me keep reading till now, especially when I am backreading..I keep staring at the screenshot..till I found the little smile that I think Joongi is pulling out at Jieun

cosmo%207_zpsewilsiqp.jpg

• Like 21

6 hours ago, MrKobegiant said:

Seriously these people on Weibo should get a life. The poor guy has been alone for so long and now a nice girl like LJE comes along and they bash her? What? do they want him to stay single and turn into a lewd old man living on fantasies?

I can't see JKH and JE long term, but JG? Totally. i also think she is now mature enough to accept that he'll kiss other people on screen but won't have personal feelings.

Yep. Like what @qwenli explained... Weibo is a totally different atmosphere from here... so I refused to be sucked into all the hate, trash n curse that's hurling towards both ends. It's crazy, rubbish and totally insane. If there's only a curse, that will be to curse JoonU to find happiness and comfort in each other. Haters gonna hate. They can't please the whole world, so JoonU might as well please their own hearts. 

6 hours ago, eunki said:

One thing I can say for sure is that MLSHR is a very mysterious and confusing drama! We viewers are completely enchanted by it, doing crazy things never done before, and it seems it put its spell even on the cast who actually made it! 

IKR?? Not only JoonU behaved out of character, most of us here too, creating multiple accounts on social media accounts, stalking on our JoonU, ploughing the internet for all news/videos/updates, revolving around soompi thread (that's for me) day and night, replaying n zooming in the intimate scenes with no shame, so on and on. But I'm just Glad I decided to jump aboard with all of you for this fun n delulu ride! It's a platform where I unleashed all my love for the drama and OTP and receiving instant gratification that I'm not delulu in my own lalaland. :D

@riuenu phew. I've finally finished back reading. What about you?? Fighting!! :D

and thanks to @meahri_1 for the kiss analysis and to everyone who reposted after that. I never get tired of watching that over and over again. Such intensity! And the tongue and sucking! I also want to shout "Tashi Tashi!" :D

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, hamsterden4444 said:

@riuenu phew. I've finally finished back reading. What about you?? Fighting!! :D

sorry to cut your post.. @hamsterden4444, I still at page 101...10 more to go...and I am totally off main thread...hahahahaha,

quite hard backreading as I am scanning twitter and post new gossip/info here while backreading and working...yes, I will try to backread before the day end...

• Like 9

49 minutes ago, riuenu said:

call me coward, I am hitting gym tonight to avoid watching it live...

I don't have a heart to...I guess I will only watch it when I am home...after it air...and cry like a river...with towel( @Visually-wanderinguni give me this idea of towel, as she say, tissue will not help at all)

@riuenu. I'm with you on this. First time in many weeks that I'm not particularly excited about Monday.. my heart is having a little tug of war now... to watch or not to watch. I'm not prepared at all. I don't think I ever will. For some reason, I know that I'm going to be 1000times more heart broken for this version compared to cbbjx. The intensity of SoSoo way way way exceed that of 4th n Rouxi so the heartbreak is going to be so much harder. T_T 

4 minutes ago, riuenu said:

sorry to cut your post.. @hamsterden4444, I still at page 101...10 more to go...and I am totally off main thread...hahahahaha,

quite hard backreading as I am scanning twitter and post new gossip/info here while backreading and working...yes, I will try to backread before the day end...

Me too. I stopped visiting the main thread after ep 18. I was filled up with overwhelming sadness, anguish, and despair after that ep. And found myself here to heal my broken heart. It did but I'm afraid it's going to get shattered again tonight. :( 

• Like 16

The new spoiler for today episode 19 is out.

Its the dead bird scene between Wook and So, when So went crazy asking for wook life...

Heavy episode...that why I choose to run..from live watching and main thread...I really just post this info in main thread and run...never once I been so coward before...(where is all my Aries courage went to :tears:) 

[선공개] 죽은 매로 인해 역모로 몰리는 왕욱

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009610&pgm_mnu_id=44104&contNo=22000203724

드라마 | 달의 연인 보보경심 려 19회  
본방송 | 10월 31일 월요일 밤 10시

Those who couldnt watch it above, can watch it here credit _9sxjy

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, hamsterden4444 said:

@riuenu. I'm with you on this. First time in many weeks that I'm not particularly excited about Monday.. my heart is having a little tug of war now... to watch or not to watch. I'm not prepared at all. I don't think I ever will. For some reason, I know that I'm going to be 1000times more heart broken for this version compared to cbbjx. The intensity of SoSoo way way way exceed that of 4th n Rouxi so the heartbreak is going to be so much harder. T_T 

Me too. I stopped visiting the main thread after ep 18. I was filled up with overwhelming sadness, anguish, and despair after that ep. And found myself here to heal my broken heart. It did but I'm afraid it's going to get shattered again tonight. :( 

hahahahahaha oh yes, now I know that I am not alone....thanks for been with me chingu yaaa

me having a tug of war too, and yes, since episode 18, I telling myself not to watch it live...yet...fail..and I telling myself not to mind the ending too much..and I failed as well...

I suppose you did watch cbbjx right, am not prepare for MLSHR as well...maybe we had invest too much in MLSHR...and this is definitely more devastating then cbbjx...that why its hurting us more...much more...my heart already shattered...with episode 19, I guess, it gonna shattered into more pieces..who gonna pick up my shattered heart, and the emptiness of ending of MLSHR back...I cant really function well these days...

I only have this delulu thread as a happy pill to lean on...and SBS...u better give us the finale of the PD Note and BTS...and more of that... 

Btw...Hanna praise Joongi for been beautiful LOL...sorry Hanna...in drama...So is not yours...in real life..Joongi is not yours as well...

credit melloviciousIU

• Like 17

the main thread is really scary.. everyone defending So and blaming most of it on Su.. its really againts my thinking on why should Su suffer being with So cause lets face it she will only keep suffering being with him... i going to avoid main thread tonight cause they will totally blame Su for saving WW and leaving So with Jung...

now i understand why most female lead get the hate though... 

sorry for my rant..... its just now getting to an end i have to care about So vs Su not about crying for their love who broken......... 

• Like 19

21 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Sorry I haven't checked in with y'all for a while. ^^; I've been working like a cow on the fan project. If I didn't have @meahri_1 and @chi13lou's constant help and support over the past week, I don't think I would have been able to get much done. 

I promise I'll catch up on everything in JoonU thread once the project is complete. I WANT TO SPAZZ ABOUT JOONU TOO!! lol.

Glad I could snag a post on the 100th page though. Our first milestone. :wub:

As for the project, I literally just finished the final tally:

405 submissions
210 cities
64 countries

I'll have my work cut out for me for sure... Yikes~ Haha

edit://
And, of course, I end up on page 101. LOL

captain @akinahana89 salute! 단결 ! Sorry I am not trying to use another drama term here...but I really really wanna salute to her...

Spending so much hardwork, working her heart and soul off for uri MLSHR fan project..

Sorry for the nearly late submission, I am glad that I can make it...and yes...please please come back and spazz with us, I have yet to "meet up" with this ship captain here! 단결 !

ps..I saw your post make it to page 100 actually...kekekekeke

• Like 14