[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I know...pretty much bashing of Soo going around...I had not watch yet...yet...I wanna share this..the final narration of Soo...it is beautifully narrated by Jieun....

Just by watching that, I am crying like river now.....

credit ueana_kira

translation credit to _9sxjy

CwGmooeUMAAx02q.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 24

10 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

I had pretend that i'm ok watching Ep.19 but the fact is i feel like i had been stabbed thousand times thru my heart watching SoSoo couple separation..huwaaaaa...it hurtssssss :tears:

Actually it wasn't as sad ... I was prepared to be much sadder and a high level of anger.  But I did cried hearing Soo's voice over at the end and So clinging on Soo's wedding dress.  

• Like 15

1 minute ago, jetsu said:

Actually it wasn't as sad ... I was prepared to be much sadder and a high level of anger.  But I did cried hearing Soo's voice over at the end and So clinging on Soo's wedding dress.  

I only watch that...I am dead...cry like a river...typing with blur vision now....

29 minutes ago, qwenli said:

WOW interview with IU! Why sbs one only playing now???????

" I thought it is a pre-production and we will have a lot of time but in the end we filmed everyday. it was only after the whole thing is finished then we could all get a good sleep.

Of all the drama, this drama deepest impression on me.

There are many co- actors of same age as me so we chit chat, played pranks and laughed till our voices turned hoarsed. haha. To the extent that the director has to shout " Please stay focus!"

We had so much fun during breaks. it was the best filming atmostphere.

Q: whats the difference between filming a modern vs historical drama?

A: We filmed all over the country. this is the biggest difference. Travelling takes a long time. Its tiring to sit in the car.

It was like 4 hours one way just to film something, but when we see the results its wonderful.

We didnt know such beautiful places exist in the country. Its very different from filming modern drama.

Its as if we were back in the goryeo dynasty.

very different from filming in modern buildings.

Q: difference between singing to acting?

A: similarity is the expression. 

When singing, I feel thru the melody and lyrics, when i act i feel thru my lines. this is the simlarity.

But acting depends on co-actor, weather and director.  There are much more variables.

-----------------------

All hail the BBJX curse!

thanks for posting this....reallly love it..I am laughing while tearing now...

lucky my mum sleep already...if not she will think her daughter is out of her mind..just a less den a min scene, I crying like mad

just looking ur translation, I am grinning like dunno what...

BBJX curse...manse manse man manse!!

AND LOVE YOU @qwenli, SARANG HAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:heart:

• Like 9

Is it wrong for me to be happy that HS leave that cursed palace? If she stay, I'm scared that all the pain and hurt she felt will turn into bitter indifference, it's more tragic to me. :cold_sweat: after all the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference.

I guess with her leaving, HS and WS will have the best memories with each others. BUT STILL.....IT'S SO HARD TO SEE THE LAST PARTING SCENE. *sobbing in the corner*

• Like 15

Episode 19 definitely gonna make eye tears..huhuhu..I was looking forward to preview..but there is none..I guess they want to keep the suspense..

I think I am gonna stay in this thread for a while before log out just in case LJG or LJE post something at IG...

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, privio said:

Is it wrong for me to be happy that HS leave that cursed palace? If she stay, I'm scared that all the pain and hurt she felt will turn into bitter indifference, it's more tragic to me. :cold_sweat: after all the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference.

I guess with her leaving, HS and WS will have the best memories with each others. BUT STILL.....IT'S SO HARD TO SEE THE LAST PARTING SCENE. *sobbing in the corner*

not..I am glad that she left as well...alright..I should go bathe..cry my heart out...den backread from page 108 onwards...

before I go backread...let me cry one last time with this scene sub by 4seasonswithIU

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, jetsu said:

I move to this thread, i thought make me feel better. But after read this page and watch again the last scene @riuenu i couldn't hold my tears, this part is so sad, Soo's voice, her face...and that song "forgetting you" my very first and most favorite ost.took me more heartbreak :tears: Wang So yaa...i wish that wedding dress remind you that Hae Soo is only waiting for you, go and find her pleaseee...

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Let's remember all the happy times. Dun fall into the writer's trap. She just went berserk in ep 19

but my tears went berserk as well...the tears the eyes the heart of mine like don't belong to me anymore

and the worst thing is, I keep repeating this scene, I dont remember rouxi leaving palace scene is so sad...I cried 10x more then cbbjx

5 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

I move to this thread, i though make me feel better. But after read this page and watch again the last scene @riuenu i couldn't hold my tears, this part is so sad, Soo's voice, her face...and that song "forgetting you" my very first favorite ost.took me more heartbreak :tears: Wang So yaa...i wish that wedding dress remind you that Hae Soo is only waiting for you, go and find her pleaseee...

Sorry to make u cry with me @kilovekyo,not my intention tho...cause this scene is too beautiful IMO...

hmmm...So like wanna run out and chase Soo by his look right??

the narration of HaeSoo...I didnt understand a single bit while on my way home..and I am crying home..

So how is main thread??

• Like 14

I watched it LIVE. With the subbed.

Conclusion:

Spoiler

The kind of love between So and Soo actually a common type of relationship in our live. There's a kind of love when we love each other so badly, like we can't live without him/her, that she's the only reason to breath and every reason to be happy. BUT somehow, there's something that we've done also will hurt each other. That's not weird at all. Because we're growing up in different kind of backgrounds. Different cultures. Different values. Different priorities. Different experiences.

When we decided to be together and live together with all the odds, then it means we're both should accept them just the way they were. And building new path together with might be in future also crossing some lines, might marching together or may be let the other walk ahead us. But when we can't live that kind of obstacles, that's the time we should say goodbye.

Good bye might hurts but it's a sign of love. Because we care, then we won't tortured them anymore. We let them go.

For HaeSoo, she thought it will be selfish if she kept her self beside WangSo. Why? Because on that era, her being can be the obstacles for WangSo. Because of her, WangSo took a lot of nasty decisions (in her point of view). While in WangSo side, all he's been doing are the proof of his love to HaeSoo.

It just loves collided in the wrong time and space. Odds happen because love can't be the one who'll save them. The form of love can't survive with only hugs and kisses. When everytime Soo met So, she didn't feel the thrill of missing him, but the feeling of guilty and scared.

Spoiler

I've been in an unhealthy kind of love relationship. We loved each other, but we're also hurting each other. I let him to did everything that made my parents sad. And i just made him as a person who never learned from his mistakes. It's a bad love relationship. Even we're fond to each other. Can't live a day without seeing each other or just listen to each other voice by phone. At the end, better decision might be not the most favorable decision to take. Better take a break.

57 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Of all the drama, this drama deepest impression on me.

There are many co- actors of same age as me so we chit chat, played pranks and laughed till our voices turned hoarsed. haha. To the extent that the director has to shout " Please stay focus!"

We had so much fun during breaks. it was the best filming atmostphere.

Yoooo..... this is 1000liter gasoline. My shipper heart on big flame. :cookie:

• Like 24

Ok.. I numbed myself by doing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen and hanging the laundry. I'm a bit more calmed now.

Don't like the writer for tormenting So further with 13th misunderstanding him over WooHee. Also don't like the writer for torturing Soo further by having So selling his body n soul to the queen just to get back at 8th. Don't like the pacing of the last three episodes that made both So n Soo behaved so out of character simply because they didn't have time to build up the misunderstanding (but then again I also don't want too many unhappy eps... sigh... I'm so hard to please, ain't I?) ABSOLUTELY DONT LIKE 8th hogging the screentime at the final farewell repeating to Haesoo to forget about him, the palace and the princes. 

And I'm going to stop cursing the writer and pray instead for a happy ending in modern times, please please PLEASE!! It has to be that way else it will forever leave a void in my heart... ottoke?? T_T

• Like 18

11 minutes ago, riuenu said:

not..I am glad that she left as well...alright..I should go bathe..cry my heart out...den backread from page 108 onwards...

before I go backread...let me cry one last time with this scene sub by 4seasonswithIU

THIS! THIS IS THE SCENE THAT SUCCESFULLY BROKE ME. It's sad that to save their self, HS and WS have to sacrifice their love. 

OK NOW I NEED JOONU, ANYTHING? SOMETHING? IG's FLIRTING?

p.s my dislike for Kang Hana is now peaking, maybe because that snake YH?

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

but my tears went berserk as well...the tears the eyes the heart of mine like don't belong to me anymore

and the worst thing is, I keep repeating this scene

Sorry to make u cry with me @kilovekyo,not my intention tho...cause this scene is too beautiful IMO...

hmmm...So like wanna run out and chase Soo by his look right??

the narration of HaeSoo...I didnt understand a single bit while on my way home..and I am crying home..

So how is main thread??

Even this part made me cry but...yes when So took that wedding dress, i hope that So will do something to chase/meet Soo again!! He should know what Soo want from him and what make Soo want leave the palace.

In main thread, some of still argue and questioning about wook, won, yh and what writer has done to us hahaa...i still to catch up about 7 pages more.

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, hamsterden4444 said:

Don't like the writer for tormenting So further with 13th misunderstanding him over WooHee. Also don't like the writer for torturing Soo further by having So selling his body n soul to the queen just to get back at 8th. Don't like the pacing of the last three episodes that made both So n Soo behaved so out of character simply because they didn't have time to build up the misunderstanding (but then again I also don't want too many unhappy eps... sigh... I'm so hard to please, ain't I?) ABSOLUTELY DONT LIKE 8th hogging the screentime at the final farewell repeating to Haesoo to forget about him, the palace and the princes. 

I understand, I'm with you about this. That's why a sageuk drama can NOT be shorter than 50 eps. More over, this is not only plain sageuk, but also time travel genre. Combining 2 genres took more efforts on picturing it.

• Like 14

Sorry guys, I'll rant a little bit about this episode in this thread. Because I don't wanna add more fuel to HS's bash if I posted it in main thread (I know you guys are fond with our HS-WS). I'll put in in spoiler, so it won't bother anyone who doesn't want to talk about it.

Spoiler

I don't know guys..

I don't know what to say for this episode...

I am just tearing up when WH died & BA in her side.

But for WS & HS separation, my heart just feeling heavy. But no tears.

Am I dumb or somethin'? I don't quite understand with this episode?! There's a lot questions in my head! One of the biggest question is why HS letting WS go (like WS said)? Is it because she think she will hate herself and WS more if she kept in the palace? I have a bit clue from main thread, when someone said HS loves WS, not GJ. Is that the reason? Because WS changed when he was become GJ? And she decided to leave palace so she can keep WS's (not GJ) memories within her & cherish him from the distance. Because if they did together they would just hate each other more for conflicting arguments, and so on. And was HS afraid that she would makes WS becomes the real bloody king if she was beside her (Since YH said she was the one who caused this brother killings)? So she couldn't stay with him?

I hope that was indeed the reasons, so i could ingest it.

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

I watched it LIVE. With the subbed.

Conclusion:

Hide contents

The kind of love between So and Soo actually a common type of relationship in our live. There's a kind of love when we love each other so badly, like we can't live without him/her, that she's the only reason to breath and every reason to be happy. BUT somehow, there's something that we've done also will hurt each other. That's not weird at all. Because we're growing up in different kind of backgrounds. Different cultures. Different values. Different priorities. Different experiences.

When we decided to be together and live together with all the odds, then it means we're both should accept them just the way they were. And building new path together with might be in future also crossing some lines, might marching together or may be let the other walk ahead us. But when we can't live that kind of obstacles, that's the time we should say goodbye.

Good bye might hurts but it's a sign of love. Because we care, then we won't tortured them anymore. We let them go.

For HaeSoo, she thought it will be selfish if she kept her self beside WangSo. Why? Because on that era, her being can be the obstacles for WangSo. Because of her, WangSo took a lot of nasty decisions (in her point of view). While in WangSo side, all he's been doing are the proof of his love to HaeSoo.

It just loves collided in the wrong time and space. Odds happen because love can't be the one who'll save them. The form of love can't survive with only hugs and kisses. When everytime Soo met So, she didn't feel the thrill of missing him, but the feeling of guilty and scared.

Hide contents

I've been in an unhealthy kind of love relationship. We loved each other, but we're also hurting each other. I let him to did everything that made my parents sad. And i just made him as a person who never learned from his mistakes. It's a bad love relationship. Even we're fond to each other. Can't live a day without seeing each other or just listen to each other voice by phone. At the end, better decision might be not the most favorable decision to take. Better take a break.

Yoooo..... this is 1000liter gasoline. My shipper heart on big flame. :cookie:

The bolded part..I so agree with this.

In my opinion this is the real reason why she want to leave palace.

• Like 9