[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Eclipses -

In support of the MASS ATTACK ON IG tomorrow, Nov. 1 at 11:55 p.m., we need to hope, wish and pray that the ML cast members are all gathered at one place - either JG at his FM and other cast at another venue to watch, then he joins them later, OR entire cast will be at FM and grab a bite to eat after, so that they can all watch it together.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

• Like 18

16 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

About IU and Kiha, I don't know if they are still dating or not. 

But I think she didn't go with him to Corine Bailey Rae Concert on October 18th (IU is a big fan), which is weird because they have gone to concerts together before. The last one I know was one of a Brazilian musician. Instead (for me) she went with Loen's songwriter (company songwriter) and Chipmunk Manager.

Look at 0:16 and then look at the cap (second pic) of the photo taken by the fan in the restaurant (twitter). For me, is the same cap. Chipmunk manager is the one that tried to scared her in 0:34. :P

Reveal hidden contents

*IU has 2 managers, one is Chipmunk and the other is Hanteo/Hunter. I don't know if that cap is from the company or not.

*Hunter manager was the one always with her in Moon Lovers. That's why he is close to the cast. 

BUT let's take in consideration that 4 days after the end of the filming of Moon Lovers, the same day of the Cosmopolitan Photoshoot

EDIT: Kiha didn't give a surpise, the title of allkpop is exagerated. Someone only asked about his relationship and he said "She is too good for me". That's all. Nothing special. :sweatingbullets: 

Jang Kiha expressed love for his girlfriend IU on the July 5 airing of 'Good Morning FM Noh Hong Chul'!

SOURCE: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/jang-kiha-says-his-girlfriend-iu-is-too-good-for-him

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know if that show is live but if it is I kind of feel bad for him because this happened on that day:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_oagx9qlUfJ1r3hdhfo3_r1_500.jpg

One thing for sure, IU wasn't single during the filming of Moon Lovers. 

----------------

Jesus Christ! I need to get a life!!! hahaha. :lol: 

The ship might sail, who knows? :lol: I can't read LJG, he is mysterious and nice to all casts but I always see IU's eyes towards him is always like this: :love: Maybe because I am a female, I can sense IU more. A sense of admiration is definitely there in IU towards LJG. I guess there is some attraction? For chemistry, you need some tension/attraction. Some leads even though can act as a couple, you may not sense their chemistry. LJG is definitely comfortable with her than many of his past co-stars because I guess IU open-up more to him. With Kang Haneul, she is definitely friend with him. :lol:

Edited by Rose34
  • Like 18

9 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Hm... Then... if you have Twitter, you can help make #ScarletHeartRyeoWasHere trend? ^^

I am afraid I cant help with that because I also dont have Twitter  account ...I am so sorry! 

• Like 7

I need to apologies again...backreading and reporting from page 102...

Spoiler
20 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

CwAngRAUAAAxYHo.jpg:large

So IU is having her concerts on Dec 3rd and 4th? Isn't LJG also on his tour during that time? :( So no chances of him attending her concert this time?

Thanks for the information...I also read about the 3rd Dec schedule....am the only good news of the concert is that, I am hoping that he would attend...

19 hours ago, freckledcontessa said:

I really like the swimming lesson idea. I remember there was this interview when JE was asked about filming the hardest act and she answered that the she is afraid of the water, JG was really listening and looked somewhat concern. The activity is so perfect. *giggles*

Of all the numbers she chose to end it with 4. Hmmmmm.

Uri Oppa is worry about uri/his baby girl...teaching one swimming can be quite intimately close as both are wearing to the min right...since this is in spoiler tag..I dun think I need to add another spoiler tag to this..

Please oppa..teach ur girl how to swim besides teaching her how to edit video...so u all can be closer...

19 hours ago, MrKobegiant said:

The 4th prince can still attend Hae Soo 's concert on 4th Dec. His schedule on the 4th is clear.

19 hours ago, chi13lou said:

She will send a congratulatory message for JG's fan meet on the 3rd.

Hee hee, 4th prince attending her concert on the 4th and her sending him congratulatory message on the 3rd during his fan meeting, I loving this idea..and I guess, we will be here to spazz again right (:

19 hours ago, q4q4 said:

Ahhh I'm loving these comparisons with our OTP and the BBJX OTP! in their press con I noticed that LJG pulled out LJE's chair for her right away when they were all asked to sit down but he stopped midway and acted shy right after he realized what he was doing. Then at another point during the press con, he put his mic down and then proceeded to move LJE's mic closer to her so she can answer the next few questions but he didn't really need to do that bc her mic was already right there :wub: sigh it's the little things, so attentive to LJE 

PS: had to post this, his hands on her just comes naturally that even when getting instructions THEYRE STILL ON HER LIKE A MAGNET :w00t:

Think he did all those action subconsciously, and things that been done subconsciously are normally the true reflex of one's heart been thinking..heart that think, sound weird here...but what I am trying to say is, that is what Joongi wanted to do wholeheartedly, and I didnt see any rejection coming from Jieun side as well, guess it is mutual in some aspect...

18 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

@MrKobegiant pointed out that he is free on 4th so maybe he might attend! :D I wasn't sure, I thought he had concerts lined up continuously so he might not be able to attend but that doesn't seem to be the case I think. I'm trying to find his asia tour dates, few days back I could see it everytime I opened insta but now I can't find it anywhere :sweatingbullets:

Oh also, does the Resident Evil movie have a premier in SK?

Can he invite Jieun and maybe the rest of the casts for his Resident Evil premier,,,

18 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Annyeong chingudeul,

I think it's only been a week since my last post, but I was shocked to see just how many pages I had to catch up. I had a great time reading all of your posts, though. It gave me a lot of good things to think about while I was busy with work. All the astrology, body language, numerology (I think you covered that too??)...I'm amazed how all of it applied to both Joongi and Jieunie.

Some of the posts I missed this week were about kissing. If you don't mind, I want to bring that up again since it's always an interesting topic.  The amount of times a female lead 'fully' participates in her kissing scenes is pretty low in the Kdrama world, and we've all learned that some shots can be faked. I was the one who had originally posted the long shot taken of the mutual/acceptance kiss so I've had time to look at this GIF over and over again (see gif in spoiler box). Many of us have already commented that the distance from the camera allowed for our leads not to have to do too much to enact the scene. And yet, if you watch the zoomed-in gif, our IU was actually an active participant, and Joongi wasn't the only one kissing with an open mouth.

And if you look at the 2nd of the forced kisses (this is another angled shot I included earlier in the thread), IU is actually kissing Joongi back. I remember laughing when I saw this only because the kiss was supposed to be forced. :lol: I don't know about you guys, but it looked to me to be a REALLY good kiss. :sweatingbullets:

And Joongi's 'tashi, tashi' kiss request was interesting as well because it was already an NG at that point. So it was just practice? But if you watch it, it again looks like a mutual kiss and not a forced one. Take a look at 1:12 here and at the gif below.

Finally, Soo's acceptance smooch really does put Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook's kiss to shame at :43 of the video already shared. See here. I didn't think it was possible to wreck a smooch...but HJW does just that (am surprised since she and Hyun Bin shared a really great kiss in Secret Garden...but that might have more to do with HB leading the kiss).

One last thing. When Joongi (not So) kisses Jieunie after the smooch, did you notice her eyes dilating a bit as he caressed her hair and cheek? I know many of you have been mentioning Joongi's obvious behavior. It's been fun also watching IU and catching all of her natural reactions. 

It's interesting that our sageuk has 3 times, if not more than the typical skin ship seen in most of the dramas we watch. I consider ourselves very fortunate. :lol: 

By the way, did you all notice that after So's last wrist grab after Eun's birthday party, when Soo was trying to stop So from walking away, he never grabbed her wrist again. Since then, he has always reached for her hand:wub:  

Okay...final comment. During Finger Talk, I don't think it was IU's intention to avoid Joongi. I think she was working too hard to treat him just like the others, but instead, only made it seem like she was trying not to interact with him at all. It seemed like Joongi was aware of it and trying to respect her decision. I'm really glad it didn't last beyond that because it was very obvious they weren't being themselves. I think everyone else noticed it as well. I caught Jisoo glancing at both of them at one point during the video.

Reveal hidden contents

005_C2_NMYjw1f8r2pqqodrg30bo0gob2a.gif

005_C2_NMYjw1f8r37vrde7g30et08ckjo.gif

GM_20161001_133614.gif

tumblr_oej3qdwLf41r3hugwo3_540.gif

Annyeong @meahri_1, *wave* woah thanks for pointing out those that is bold above....and thanks for those gif in the spoiler box, they are all love! <3

And this is where the tongue spotted forced kiss came from..thanks for the gif! When I am back from trips...I immediately saw that gif..screaming, downloading, and cant seem to get over it, even till now....it always look like a mutual kiss to me, who will accept the force kiss with mouth open like Jieun did..

as for the smooch, I only know Jieun dazing, but when u mention and I watched it again..den I saw..her eyes really dilating...oh man...thanks for pointing that out

as for the last point of last wrist grabbing...I didnt notice..till u mention it...and think back, yes!! after that, no matter is by force anot, So keep reaching for Soo hand...kyaaaaaa

anyway, trying to value add my post abit..sharing this fanart....credit to uniuni717 Instagram

CwFMulzUsAAp1__.jpg

• Like 16

10 hours ago, Erin45 said:

Spoiler

hi...i am new here and just recently learned that this thread exist..haha..actually I am a proud IU fan and I started to watch MLSHR because of IU.  As an IU fan who watched all of her TV series and TV guestings as making myself up to date on any news about her, I never did find myself shipping her to anyone at all (although she is really shippable) because I respect her personal life and choices.  I might admit that once I wanted to ship her with GD because they would look good together but those were just fantasies and mostly stories that I create to fan fiction.  Thus, for the first time in my life, I never knew that I will be shipping her with LJG.  I never even knew that I will be writing in a thread because of this.  Honestly, I was shocked by her explosive chemistry with Lee jun ki on and off screen.  She had chemistry with her other co-stars before but her interactions with LJG is like MAGIC.  The electricity is just there on the air every time they interact and was like a bomb that was ready to explode.  That is how I really feel and I know I am not making sense when I am a very sensible person.

First, what I knew about IU is that she is a very honest, loyal and caring person (especially to her fans and people that she love).  She is a shy and introvert person but she is known also to have a lively personality and she doesn't hide her happiness as she will laugh out loud with no pretenses.  However, through the years, as a fan, I have seen how she had to muted her personality and she became cautious in dealing with her co-star due to a lot of scandals and anti-fans that she have.  She doesn't use SNS that much so that she will not attract unwanted attentions to herself, because, boy, even the slightest thing that she does are being dissected by the media. Even her interactions with her friends are muted and usually, they are the ones who post pictures with her on their SNS or just tell the media what she has done for them.  It will never be from IU herself.  Thus, I am really shocked how she seems happy while shooting MLSHR.  It seems the old IU is back especially her interactions with LJG.  It's like he bring out the best in her without her knowing it and me as a fan noticed that.  She became more carefree and now, she seems back to her old self.  I don't know if what they have is just pure friendship or she gradually falling in love with him but as a fan, I am glad she met him.  I think he is a really good influence to her.

As for the recent speculations here, all I can say is that I knew there were some rumours even back in June that she is already single but those are all unfounded and was on a chinese rumour mill site which is not really reliable.  Knowing IU, if she is indeed single and ready to mingle, she will eventually drop the bomb to us the same way that she dropped the bomb on her relationship with Kiha a year ago.  She is the 1st one who admitted to the relationship without waiting for her agencies confirmation or denial.  And we love her and respect her on that.  

So yeah, if she really did post these incriminating evidences on her instagram, then maybe there is something there that we don't know.  Knowing her personality, she will only confirm if she is really sure.  But for now, I will ship them as whoever LJK is on her life and I hope they continue to bring out the best on each other.

@Erin45 Welcome to our wonderful delulu heaven! :grin: The more JoonU shippers, the merrier!

Its so good to see long time fans of both the actors having the same opinion as us new fans, I'm sure it makes all the new shippers really happy to know their not truly delusional :P and EVERYONE sees the difference.

I'm a pretty new IU fan who went on huge research spree on IU after beginning this show and what you have said about her as a long time fan completely rings true to the image of IU I have been built in my mind based on all the information I could find on her. I'm very thankful that I started on SHR and found LJG, IU,who have become my top favorites now, their dedication towards their work and career really inspires me quite a bit too.

Thank you for sharing all this about IU! It's always lovely to read and find out more about her :heart:

10 hours ago, qwenli said:

Actually I brought this up on the main thread and am well aware of it, but I didn't look in detail and would kindly request everyone to ignore it and dun be too concerned.

The veterans ljg fans on weibo has decided to focus on praising and highlighting ljg stuff and although I can see them grime about the attacks (because I perfectly understand LJG is the veteran actor), so far they are holding on quite well and being well behaved.

I have also come across some weibo comments of shipping SoSoo and also another commented if Nicky Wu and Cecelia is together will ljg n Lee be together too? although these are largely drowned out by fanatical voices but to me, too bad some silly fans cant see that their idols have feelings for each other. Haha, I think fans all over the world think the same things :)

@qwenli Thank you for explaining about this matter.

So I was right about weibo being the hub of very passionate crazy fans, well every fandom has this I think. I heard even JCW and some other star also received this type of treatment on weibo too. I guess the hate shows just how much JoonU effecting fans wherever too. You can't get all the love without a little hate too :P Thankfully,  IU has quite the tremendous fanbase too so it won't affect her much unlike what happened with LJG's previous costar. I just hope LJG and LJE maintain their friendship even post SHR without letting some crazy fan hate make them weary.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, fidda868 said:

Kang HanNa statement about JG's eyes is seriously making my blood boiled..why did she said that?? she must has fall for him too i guess..JG is too hot and she can't even deny it..LOL

I can't help feeling like it's a very obvious statement. I can't help feeling put off by it. :expressionless:

That said, everyone's right. It's hard not to be mesmerized by LJG. :lol: 

• Like 15

10 hours ago, violet90 said:

the main thread is really scary.. everyone defending So and blaming most of it on Su.. its really againts my thinking on why should Su suffer being with So cause lets face it she will only keep suffering being with him... i going to avoid main thread tonight cause they will totally blame Su for saving WW and leaving So with Jung...

now i understand why most female lead get the hate though... 

sorry for my rant..... its just now getting to an end i have to care about So vs Su not about crying for their love who broken......... 

To be honest, I can understand their frustration towards Hae Soo, but I don't think So is that innocent either. I also think that some of us do judge Hae Soo harsher because she was stubborn; it's a quality that she originally has from the moment she's transported to Goryeo; that's the only old-her that is still visible to us. And most of the time, this stubborn-ness did get the best of her. Also, in times, it seems she has a difficulty of letting people go, even the ones that had done her wrong, like Wook. He had turned his back on her, she should just tossed him away at this point, but she still clung to the happy memories and the hope that Wook might come for her eventually when she asked him,"Did you miss me after all this time?". She also begged So to not hurt Wook when the King was dying and Wook-Yo wanted to rebel. When I traced it back, it's understandable if she didn't hate Chaeryung fully, or not hating her at all; she's also a woman in love and done plenty things for her love. If she indeed begged for Wook's life again tonight, that confirms this trait of her. For me, I won't and can't hate Hae Soo, whatever her decision is, she's just being herself. A human in general can not always be a logical all the time, so why can't a character in a drama be illogical once in a while (I'm using this veeery loosely since there are some goddamn frustrating character out there)?

Also personally, I feel none of the characters in Moon Lovers are 'perfect'; each have their fair share of 'dumb moments', but none of them are completely unlikable for me. Yeah, even the liar Won and horrible Queen Mother Yoo. Won was a good brother to his siblings, I think if politics didn't come into his life, he wouldn't be this despicable. Queen Mother Yoo's hatred of So made her a hateful character, but she was a woman before she was Queen; when your husband chose the country over their love, which woman wouldn't be at least shaken by it? Also, the fact that the husband said other woman's name in his dying bed was a big eff you to her; there's a possibility that she was never loved as a woman by her husband.

By the way, some of the poster here has pointed out that Korean LJG fans hating on Lee Yoobi, his co-star in Scholars Who Walks the Night, causing her to shut down her Instagram? May I ask why the fans did that? She seems sweet...does she have some bad past or something? And why she's hated by his fans but not IU? Is it because IU has bigger fanbase that Lee Yoobi?

• Like 20

16 minutes ago, dea97 said:

I am afraid I cant help with that because I also dont have Twitter  account ...I am so sorry! 

No problem. I understand you. I only created IG and Twitter accounts because of MLSHR!LOL The others will do it.

• Like 11

I has been lurking at this thread the past 1 week.

I really love IU and JG's IG flirting. OMG... I become one of their fans and really, last time I watched JG's SWWTHN and I found him so so only. Not very handsome like SJK but the more I look at him in moon lovers, the more I got suck in like Kang Hanna. His eyes sia. Wah my hub was jealous lo. Even though I tried to tone down by only change my whatsapp's and phone background pic to fanart of HS and WS but I still got question by my hub. And he was "so hurt" that he complained I don't love him.

But really, the charm (curse) of BBJX is too strong. I remember I root for Nicky Wu and Liu Shi Shi also in real life after the BBJX and so happy when they ended up together. I forced myself to finish BBJQ because of them also lo though I hate how BBJQ turned out to be.

I am chanting for the curse to be existing. And I kept stalking IU and JG's IG for more interactions and hint of their status. So seem like I am not the only one.:glasses:

• Like 21

1 hour ago, riuenu said:

Back to backreading and reporting at page 101...I start missing out post from this page onward..and I might spam quite a fair bit...I am sorry, therefore I had put everything in spoiler tag

Hide contents

I think Jieun had friendzone Hanuel much...when girl friendzone a guy, whatever sweet gesture that he done for her..to her is just friend!

Nothing more nothing less..that is the worst part to be frank, she will not have romantic feel towards the things that guy done as well

Yes Yes, I don't know how to face Monday already...Monday will be even more blue with MLSHR...like something had been given to us..yet been taken back...Oh man, this is our last monday with MLSHR and SoSoo...

Kekekekeke, yea..we should keep chanting also, that is the reason that she did that...(breakup breakup breakup), I know I am bad..but I just cant help it

Hmmmmm...am I mean to like the idea of her been hacked..I should seriously keep my devil tail in place

I am totally with you...I wanted to like the post @caramelovers07 posted as much...but I don't like the reason of Joongi liking her selfie(of course I not disliking Joongi liking her selfie, just the reason..cause well, we know Joongi is much of a netizen)...I am sorry...but my shipper heart tell me is a big no no, I am too deep and dead in this ship..

Hmmm..I backread...and I can see I am on fire..and it did ruin one moment knowing Hanna post the selfie..I hate Yeonhaw, and Hanna...I dun hate you now..andpleasedontmakemeto, the king queen post...I totally cannot as well, and lucky, at that point of time, I am in Korea..with the least access to forum..if not, I dunno what silly stuff I will do in Korea...

and yes to Jieun IG...she didnt post much, yet, Joongi always use thunder lighting speed to like and comment it with in a question format, like wanting Jieun to response..that is totally different from other casts...even Joongi comment on other casts IG..it always ended with full stop, not question mark. Correct me if I am wrong....

I think she will not appear in fan meeting alone..either she will appear with all the casts...or she will be together with the rest of the casts minus Joongi(as he is holding his fanmeeting) watching the last episode together...

Sorry chingu ya....LOL..for not liking the selfie post..but I super like your above post..is really WTH!!! Jieun better be at the fanmeet if Hanna is going...kekekekekeke

I am totally with you of the highlighter portion..and I am chanting it everyday as well...and hopefully in a year or 2, they publicly declare themselves as a couple with upcoming wedding bell..by that time..oppa should get married already right..its time...

He really will be passed his expiry date if he's still not married at 37. :)

AND what is Lotte Dutyfree doing to him? One minute they dress him up like a gigolo and then in the next ad, in something that looks like a window curtain. what the....

Tongue in forced kiss? no...does he know how to do that to a girl :P

• Like 12

Reporting from page 103 and 104, 10 more pages to catch up before tonight ep, I basically treating my work as non-existence...life of a JoonU trash..yes, I had upgraded myself from MLSHR trash to JoonU trash....:sweatingbullets: and yes, so sorry for the spam...as I am busy catching up...

Spoiler

@chi13lou Its collage of all dead characters, Wook ain't dead yet sadly :P But am sure KHN must be feeling sad, he is one of the few not yet on her IG page. LJG got triple feature on her IG.

@Visually-wandering Ah that is true but what I really liked about it is that they are all candid shots, no poses nothing like that. LJE insta has always given me the feeling like she wants her fans to see her world through her eyes, most of her pictures/videos are candid and personal. And I really get the feeling she is very attached to this drama and has a lot of good memories.

I am laughing out out in office when I see u saying wook aint dead yet, sadly.hahahahahahahaahaha, been friendzone KHN and yet, cant appear even once in Jieun IG making him sadder... sorry but not sorry Hanuel...

I love those candid shots...besides Yo(HJH), all had been smiling or laughing at Jieun, I saw this tweet from mantou_0208, we can see Jieun reflection at Yo sword hahahahahaaha, yes indeed, I think she is very close to all the casts and have lots of wonderful memories...

18 hours ago, kriswu said:

Omg I thought about this too. Not being delu but I'm really just questioning their behavior. I mean, JoonGi's priority is his career so I know he won't do anything that might be an obstruction. But this IG flirting is so not common between co-stars... idk this is just my observation. Maybe he knows she's already single that's why he can comment and like her photos freely on IG? Like without hesitation? :sweatingbullets:

And about the recent IG post.... all her last three posts were with JoonGi. IU be like: Okay, let's upload a photo with my other co-stars so that it won't be obvious. :phew:

HEHEHEHEHEHEH 

I also think he might know that Jieun is single, that why he could flirt and stalk without hesitation, his career is much picking up and had gain popularity by looking of his current endorsement and his followers in IG...he will not do a career suicide like that right...

BUT in any case he does just to win the girl, he is really have the gut of So, putting everything aside just for his girl...he really sacrifice much in this case, and I salute to that, even it seems so wrong...that is really in parallel with MLSHR...btw Wook/Soo/So

18 hours ago, qwenli said:

tsk tsk tsk, Joon Gi really influenced her! Now she can photo edit huh? :D:D:D

I wanted to cry when I saw her post :tears: seeing the drama that is going to end, all these actors that we spend so much time with :tears: I think the actors themselves will feel it even worse. The project literally went on from pre-production last Nov till now. One whole year of their lives.

I also find it fishy that LJG didnt comment within 1 min..... it really implies that yesterday when she posted the vid, he must be "informed" that she was going to post, that's why he could comment immediately.

Today, this post, she probably did it on her own and LJG missing in action. :D

Am crying with you when I saw the post as well..its 1 year, with more den half a year filming together...maybe our baby girl didnt inform him that she is posting cause he is not included in her post, she doing her own farewell to those casts that left them first...she is such a sweet girl of doing the farewell...there after...Naver is doing farewell to those casts as well...saw this interesting tweet last night, but only have the chance to post it know, credit to peachion, all the emotion icon of Jieun post mean something..kekekekeke

18 hours ago, q4q4 said:

Especially since he-who-must-not-be-named posted that Beatles song "I'm down" on October 14 and then Jieun came out with her haircut like 2-3 days later..cmoooon that's like A HUGE HINT but before I get bashed: I'm on Delulumode everyone, yes no confirmation yet. As far as the whole world is aware, she's still taken :P

BAHAHA that part about IU's insta post: my exact thoughts as well!!!! I saw it on my feed and I was like "Oh that's cute, she's posting to take make up for the blatantly obvious video post of her and her Joon-Gi yesterday:wub:"

Keep these posts comin' JoonU! 

Oh man..reallly..now I need to google the I'm Down lyrics, thanks for pointing that out, we are from a stalker to a paparazzi already. And hair cut due to damage hair seems more like excuse now, kekekekekeke

and yea, keep those posts coming...

LJG liked the picture!

God I sound like such a stalker! :sweatingbullets:

I am a stalker as well..keep searching on IG and twitter(as there are more stalker like us) for update...we are the stalker family hahahahahaha =x

17 hours ago, q4q4 said:

ANYONE ELSE FREAKING OUT AT THE POSSIBILITY OF EVERYONE BEING AT THE FAN MEET????? I thought we'd have to wait till an awards show to see them act cutesy and lovey-dovey in real life again!!! But now we might be able to see it SOON IN FRONT OF HUNDREDS OF FANS ALL WITH PHONES AND ACCESS TO SOCIAL MEDIA. OMOMOMOMO

LOL!! and us tml....spazzing and sharing news here when we looking for pictures all over the place for the fan meet, I looking forward to that somehow......

17 hours ago, qwenli said:

Lee joon gi you are so late....only after 1 hour then you saw the post! hahahahah

He is late, maybe he is in the tug a war, deciding whether to post that video that he posted ytd anot, like Jieun picture and soon, posted that video..with Jieun liking it as well..and he didnt tag her right..so Jieun..are you stalking your oppa as well...oh man, these two...

And yes, value adding time, credit to IUmushimushi

• Like 13

I think LJE at some point  maybe she does feel attracted to LJG but decide to discard the feeling because she in relationship..

As for LJG, well its clearly from the way he interact and behaved around her , I can say he definitely attracted to her and maybe still keeping feeling toward her to this time..which I really hope so hehehe but one thing bothered me...I read that some fan say that he maybe already have gf...

• Like 12

Sorry guys! Just came back from my PILE UP work because of this drama! MWUAHAHA!!

Finally, I finished it all (at least for today:sweatingbullets:)!! I am working so diligently (for the first time) because I want to immediately read all your posts, guys. Don't wanna miss A THING!! SO HERE I AM!!:lol:

2 hours ago, violet90 said:

the main thread is really scary.. everyone defending So and blaming most of it on Su.. its really againts my thinking on why should Su suffer being with So cause lets face it she will only keep suffering being with him... i going to avoid main thread tonight cause they will totally blame Su for saving WW and leaving So with Jung...

now i understand why most female lead get the hate though... 

sorry for my rant..... its just now getting to an end i have to care about So vs Su not about crying for their love who broken......... 

Yes, I must admit it,chingu!! I do attempt to pouring my feeling about my opinion on it (Because I do feeling what HS might feeling, and try to see that problem from HS's perspective), so they could be more open minded & understand. But it seems, of course, because we are only a human, we have a lot of different life experiences, perspectives & arguments here and there:sweatingbullets:. So, my soul got tired and feel pointless to debate it any longer. I couldn't help but feeling so heavy to read that threads.:(  It'll be wonderfull if we could DISCUSS our arguments without impose ourself arguments and quickly judge the character, so we could get the harmonious and open-minded discussion about that character without blaming them blindly.

BTW I AM JUST HOPING, PLEASEEEEE DON'T USE THAT "Sun Hae Im-Will Be Back" or "TaeYeon-All With You" or ANY OTHER SAD OST SONG IN THIS LAST TWO EPISODES, PD NNIM, WRITER NNIM :cold_sweat: !!! OTHERWISE.... HIKSS.. OTHERWISE.... I'LL FLOODING MY HOUSE WITH MY TEARS!!:bawling: HUAAAAAAAAA, COULDN'T BRACE MY WEAK HEART, GUYSSS!! I am insane, please help! My heart so sad right now just thinking that last scene with this sad OST songs!:tears:

• Like 13

Oh thank god we have this thread as our escape pod :grimace:

Just like others I'm also scared to go back to main thread. It's so dark in there and the blame game is still on. I hate it and it makes me sad that most of the blame is on our Su. It's like her existense is a sin :bawling:

I'm also nervous for tonight's episode. I was so anxious that i even dreamt of it!

In my dream HS died without seeing So but she had died giving birth to a son that he left with jung. I don't know how but it seems that the information arrive at So and he went there to grieve and take his son. Jung didn't want to give the baby but there's baek ah as their referee. Back to the palace, So is full of hatred and still on grief holding his and Su's baby. He knew YH evil deeds and her punishment is that she will only be named queen of the nation. So will never love her nor will he gave her a baby. He threw her this disgusting look that he will never see her anymore. So and Su's son was adopted by Mu's daughter and announce as crown prince. So live his days with a sad look on his face while holding their baby. Alright let me flood my room with tears :bawling:

We must brace ourselves. Tonight's episode will be the heaviest episode of all times!! :cold_sweat:

PS can we do and talk about the live recap here later instead? I think if I'm with you guys we can comfort each other by thinking of our JoonU on sad moments. <3 I'm really scared in going back to our main thread. The atmosphere there is depressing...

By the way, the thank you video of our JoonU with their matching knitted sweaters is like a medicine to cheer me up. I'm fine waiting for two years knowing they'll still end up with each other because of bbjx curse huehue~~

When are we getting the news that IU is single again? XDD

• Like 18

37 minutes ago, shiraru said:

By the way, some of the poster here has pointed out that Korean LJG fans hating on Lee Yoobi, his co-star in Scholars Who Walks the Night, causing her to shut down her Instagram? May I ask why the fans did that? She seems sweet...does she have some bad past or something? And why she's hated by his fans but not IU? Is it because IU has bigger fanbase that Lee Yoobi?

Sorry to cut your post :D I just want to give my tought about your question.

We called them sasaeng fans...One type of fans that being too obsesive and possesive about their idol/actor that make them want to interference their idol/actor personal life. They like to have control of their idol/actor personal life (in example: which actress is suitable as their idol/actor girlfriend).

Actually I won't say they are fans... Because if you are a fan of idol/actor you should support what their choices and make them happy. Why would a fan make their idol/actor guilty for their bad behaviour (bash another idol/actress/actor).

Actually IU being hated too by JG sasaeng, maybe not in Korea. I think Korean sasaeng respect IU because she is in a relationship (?). 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

Thank you :sweatingbullets: I had slight suspicion that she has a crush on LJG by her behavior (the Vlive IV and few other instances) so I didn't think of other possibilities but I'm not sure how this would deflect hate toward JE and why Hanna would be willing to do this considering it can be twisted and made into something much more scandalous than whatever is going on with the hate on IU.

IU actually doesn't seem that bothered by what is happening and is still very normal with LJG, also IU is equal to LJG in terms of popularity so I don't think she needs any help there.

I think some, like 5% do ship her and ljg because they find their chemistry much better.

Also, I want to clarify because I know I'm coming off as a possessive JoonU shipper possibly because am in a bad mood and saw this right now but the logical side of me also finds this to be a lil too dangerous of her to do because firstly, it's so easy for the k-media to make it into anything scandalous and considering how LJG is at the height of his popularity and a darling of advert world because of his clean image, who knows who is waiting to tarnish it out of jealousy? I'm not being upset only because of JoonU but rather am genuinely concerned how her words could be twisted.

Don't let it bother you, chingu! From my opinion, of course there is a lot of actresses (newbie, especially) tried to seek attention of LJG. In addition, we couldn't help about his charisma as an actor, aren't we? So it could be the same of them (either it was Kang Hanna or Z. Hera). Maybe they want to be seen as a closer maknae in public with him so they could "a bit" increasing their popularity with LJG's fame (no offense to Hanna or Z. Hera or anybody else, it was my solely opinion). That was common behavior of this entertainment industry, i think. As for JE, she didn't do that, of course, because she already has that enormous popularity as a singer, and i didn't think she has that personality (to clinging to someone's popularity to increase her popularity, she is indeed a hard-working one). And I know for sure, JG feels that difference, and he knows what to do the rest, keep the distance for them who only seeks benefit of him. Hahaha...

• Like 17

@riuenu I gotta say, I applaud you for your diligent replies to each and every post from the past 10-15 pages :D I'm still lost with where I left off and the current pages (I really have no clue :sweatingbullets:)

I'll reply to all your posts once your done backreading :D

@MrKobegiant

29 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

He really will be passed his expiry date if he's still not married at 37. :)

Expiry date :joy:

Unfortunately, it seems to be quite common for these actors not to get married until they hit 40 or something. I find K-actors to be quite the ambitious lot who are ready sacrifice quite a bit for their careers and fans. My other fav kactor is Gong Yoo and that guy had me frustrated with his love life :P He seriously made me think that these kactors are like monks who dedicate their lives for the monastery whereas these actors dedicate it for their acting career. He once said he wanted to get married/have kids because he feels lacking while playing the role of a father. :dizzy:

• Like 13

Our handsome 4th prince in white...for Lotte duty free....I practically drooling at that photo while posting the reply below, he look damn good in white to be frank...

CwFcwnbUIAA5nEG.jpg

Spoiler
18 hours ago, q4q4 said:

Dyingdyingdyingdyjngdyjbgydjng THEYRE TOTALLY TOGETHER MY SHIPPINGDELULU HEART WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY OTHER TRUTHS BUT THIS!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA GUYSSSSSZZZZZ HOW CAN SHE POST THEN HE POST THAT VIDEO RIFHT AFTER?!?!??! HOW CAAAAAANNNN

I AM CRYING ALREADY.....

THESE TWO..................:heart:

18 hours ago, kriswu said:

*CRIES IN A CORNER*

ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL US BY UPDATING AT THE SAME DAY???

18 hours ago, q4q4 said:

ME TOIIOOOOOOO AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH 

@kriswu NO CHILL ONLY FIRE LOLOLOLOL I'm literally burning up guys. I cant handle them. HE DIDNT COMMENT OR LIKED IT IN TIME BC HE WAS TOO BUSY DECIDING WHAT TO POST IN RESPONSE TO HER VID YESTERDAY AAAAAAAAAAH DELULUMODE ON IN FULL BLAST 

I'm . Done.  x_x

Edit: posting on Insta at midnight. Where is your bf Jieun??? Oh yah he's busy posting a VIDEO OF HIS LOVE FOR YOU ON HIS INSTA TOO #killme #done

Am I being delusional or what is happening?? Why that clip exactly?? He could have only posted the Baek Hyun singing video alone, why the SoSoo edited clip? Is this only promotion? Fan service?

Frankly, I really don't think it is!

18 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Hahaaa....we're dying here. Joon Gi, any message you want to share through that song? hmm.... :P ahh...this guy always teasing us. We should tease him back kkk....until he admit something!

I am so so so dead, so so so done with you as well....I might just end up in mental hospital with those laughing and grinning at midnight....you two...stop teasing us can??

Spoiler
18 hours ago, whyo said:

Hahahha thanks to @meahri_1 for the gif :wub:

About JG update, I think he want to support EXO-CBX that debut as unit of EXO 9 minutes ago, same time as JG post the IG. But well.... he post the song with SoSooxJoonU :blush: Just propose her and get married JG-ssi.

18 hours ago, pogucari said:

He looks really pissed off when KHN hug HS 

Kiyowoooo :wub:

me...loving that IG of that photo shoot...thanks for sharing it..I had downloaded the above video...RIP my phone storage...

from the same user..I know this had been shared...but I will like to share it once again..he look pretty much nervous here right...but why...

This guy obviously spend everyday looking at instagram and whats not about MLSHR, I know, because I know how much I am online too.....

yesterday night I was going thru all the osts on youtube and that exo one just jump out at me because CJ E&M (one of the official companies) had a proper mv for it, it has like 8mil views on youtube?

then this morning when I look at my instagram, I saw clips of EXO singing that ost at Busan festival. Then some technical fans started merging the singing clip with SoSoo clip. :)

So I listen to that song a few times today because it was the first ost, it was the beginning of MLSHR when everything was happier. And now that the drama is ending, I really miss those times. I guess LJG also felt the same way? :tears:

And then I never knew he actually will post the vid tonight, esp after IU posted..... So I know why he didnt comment immediately because he was probably uploading the video for posting.:D

:heart::heart::heart:

I also think he is missing those time as well, the whole of 7 months of their filming...and of course...missing Jieun more....oh my shipper heart..

18 hours ago, ziggy123 said:

Are they serious, it's like 1am in Korea but there posting on Insta and interacting through posts. What message they trying to give to us or each other.

they are trying to kill us at KST 1am..if their insta-flirting...aishhhhhhhhhhh

Yes, I know that. :D I saw that edited video floating around IG today, am just wondering why he picked that out and reuploaded it. I mean there are many clips of just EXO singing the song with a huge audience.

@whyo Oh! So they debuted few minutes back? Makes sense.

But still the SoSoo touch to that clip and that too right after LJE's IG update makes it very special to my JoonU shipper heart! :wub:

and I think I saw @qwenli mentioning...here or in our chat...that clip is mostly about her...and them...with all the sweet and bittersweet scene..and yes, my shipper heart been affected badly as well

18 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Sepanx is real for the conclusion of drama , but then these two lovebirds went to post something in their IG and my feels shifted 360 degrees.

Am becoming bipolar with this couple. Help.

edit

I don't remember him posting a lot of OTP related during his previous dramas. If my memory serves me right. 

@LyraYoo me too, I becoming bipolar till I think I going crazy already...upset and tearing due to MLSHR...crazily laughing cause of JoonU real life

I think for previous drama...he posted more of his own selfie...cause I did scan thru once when I first followed Joongi on IG

17 hours ago, qwenli said:

you guys go youtube to google a sub video of that ost, the lyrics is very meaningful.

it opens with:

its a different time and a different place but my love for you is right.

ok if they are not in love, then I want to award them the BEST MARKETING EFFORT for LAST EP of DRAMA!!!!!!

hmmmmmm, u mean sub for "For you"?

Yes, if they are not in love...they are really wonderful actor and actress! tsk tsk...

• Like 18

25 minutes ago, whyo said:

Sorry to cut your post :D I just want to give my tought about your question.

We called them sasaeng fans...One type of fans that being too obsesive and possesive about their idol/actor that make them want to interference their idol/actor personal life. They like to have control of their idol/actor personal life (in example: which actress is suitable as their idol/actor girlfriend).

Actually I won't say they are fans... Because if you are a fan of idol/actor you should support what their choices and make them happy. Why would a fan make their idol/actor guilty for their bad behaviour (bash another idol/actress/actor).

Actually IU being hated too by JG sasaeng, maybe not in Korea. I think Korean sasaeng respect IU because she is in a relationship (?). 

Aaaah I see, thank you for the information. Goodness gracious, I clicked on the link you provided and these sasaeng fans are horrible!! I agree with you, they are not fans, they are just a bunch of obsessive people. Who are they to meddle and control people's life!! 

• Like 10