Quantcast
Jump to content
nonski

[Official] B1A4's Jung Jin-young 정진영 Thread #사랑해진영 ❤ Ongoing Drama - My First First Love ❤ || Completed Movie - The Dude In Me||

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, mysignisflower said:

Aww, thank you so much :tongue: yeah, of course I am, even though I don't know about their daily activities, but I am, boys are all so manly cute :rolleyes: I especially love Jinyoung, I have seen a few episodes from Persevere, Goo Hae Ra and some scenes from Moonlight and he's really good actor, I wish some lead role for him badly ... he's damn good in second roles :wink: I don't know, even though I've not seen so much from MDBC I shipped him with Chae Soo Bin, I would like to see them in other drama :)

 

Hello fellow BANA. :grin:  Yes...we are all biased JinYoung here though we love all the boys in B1A4.   He is an amazing actor in MDBC... he was already good in Ms Granny, she is wow and PGHR but I think his role in MDBC was a formidable one in that no one else could ever pull off that role so perfectly as he had done so because he had the full combo of what is required for that difficult role.  Smart, scholarly, melancholic yet badass when need to be and "Cassanovic"(my own word):tongue: at the right time too to show that he is a womaniser, an impressively loyal friend and to top it all....looking incredibly scholarly good-looking all the while no matter what the situation was and most of all, a very loving man towards his love....he was just perfect!! :wub:   His dialogue with Chae Soo Bin was pretty good too in MBDC, no wonder you ship them....I too think they can have another drama together....meanwhile it is just waiting for the right script...an impactful one to take his acting to the next level as a lead.  I think so far for male idols, they seem to take on the minor roles in dramas whereas female idols like Yoona and IU can make it to lead positions.  I hope JinYoung has more breakthroughs in acting to change the trend that male idols can easily fit into lead actor roles too.  Recently EXO Kai was offered a lead role for a drama and there was a lot of noise about it so I hope JinYoung could make that difference. :wub:   Guess we have to wait patiently....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

 

Hello fellow BANA. :grin:  Yes...we are all biased JinYoung here though we love all the boys in B1A4.   He is an amazing actor in MDBC... he was already good in Ms Granny, she is wow and PGHR but I think his role in MDBC was a formidable one in that no one else could ever pull off that role so perfectly as he had done so because he had the full combo of what is required for that difficult role.  Smart, scholarly, melancholic yet badass when need to be and "Cassanovic"(my own word):tongue: at the right time too to show that he is a womaniser, an impressively loyal friend and to top it all....looking incredibly scholarly good-looking all the while no matter what the situation was and most of all, a very loving man towards his love....he was just perfect!! :wub:   His dialogue with Chae Soo Bin was pretty good too in MBDC, no wonder you ship them....I too think they can have another drama together....meanwhile it is just waiting for the right script...an impactful one to take his acting to the next level as a lead.  I think so far for male idols, they seem to take on the minor roles in dramas whereas female idols like Yoona and IU can make it to lead positions.  I hope JinYoung has more breakthroughs in acting to change the trend that male idols can easily fit into lead actor roles too.  Recently EXO Kai was offered a lead role for a drama and there was a lot of noise about it so I hope JinYoung could make that difference. :wub:   Guess we have to wait patiently....

wau, you must be really into him, so good description :D :tongue: yup, I share your opinion about male idols, I saw Baro in Master of Revenge and he has potential in acting as well, also in Angry Mom ... I would like to see more male idols as leads, at least Hyung Sik, whom i really love was offered a male role in SWDBS, I saw him in High Society and I fell in love with him, so I hope for Jinyoung too, no wonder he won the KBS award :rolleyes:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, mysignisflower said:

wau, you must be really into him, so good description :D :tongue: yup, I share your opinion about male idols, I saw Baro in Master of Revenge and he has potential in acting as well, also in Angry Mom ... I would like to see more male idols as leads, at least Hyung Sik, whom i really love was offered a male role in SWDBS, I saw him in High Society and I fell in love with him, so I hope for Jinyoung too, no wonder he won the KBS award :rolleyes:

 

haha...actually I only got to know Jinyoung from MDBC...he was a total new person to me then but I love the layering in him that I could uncover like an onion....to be an incredible person so full of talent!   It was really one thing leading to another unexpectedly for me.  To say I am into him, yes but not in the fangirling way......it would be felicitous to say that I have high respect/regards for him.

Yes, I am pretty happy that Baro is also making headway into acting but the moment of truth comes for all of them is if they land on a lead role in the dramas from the main broadcasting stations.... that would be dynamite.

Unfortunately, high society did not harness my attention long enough for me to notice him...I drop the show after watching a few episodes so I could not comment about him.  However, based on what you say, I am glad that Hyung Sik has moved on to a lead role.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been creeping this thread for a while but haven't made an account 'til now. Anyway, here are some pics from the Idol Star Athletics Championships. Crossing my fingers that some nice fans end up making a video of all the B1A4 cuts from the official broadcast :wink:

2017newyearl_photo170125094636entertain3

2017newyearl_photo170126205556entertain3

2017newyearl_photo170126205940entertain3

2017newyearl_photo170126205940entertain4

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello chingus....sorry for taking hiatus from soompi as I have been updating on my ig instead....  For me..moving about updating on ig is simpler...even after I have upgraded my data plan 2x to use soompi, it is still not as convenient to post here compared to ig.

Nevertheless, albeit a day late, I want to wish all my chingus here a Happy Valentine's day with the Valentine version of Dizzy me...kekeke

Happy Valentine's Chingu Day!!

tumblr_oh2xmmUcq81uhq2kko2_540.gif

@grilledchicken  Love the article that you have shared... there is so much reading to do and if someone like yourself can help me sieve out some great articles from Naver or Daum...I would be most delighted... Thanks! :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lovehbhjw2013 yeah, I've noticed this thread is not as active as it once was, but I understand how IG is easier :( I hope other people start posting here though!

sidenote: I finally got to see Jinyoung in concert a few days ago and I am still recovering. I'm in shock at how handsome/cute he actually is in person and at the fact that I got close enough to the stage to be able to touch his hand (which was really soft!). :relaxed: 

Anyway, below are a few semi-recent unrelated photos. 

2017020801363693.jpg

(Source article: http://www.breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=491047&section=sc4)

2017021700995_3.jpg

(Source: http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/02/17/2017021701035.html)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 5 Most Epic Moments From B1A4’s “Lit” Evening In San Francisco

b1a4-sf-warfield.jpg

San Francisco was lucky enough to be one of the locations for B1A4 Four Nights in the U.S. 2017. B1A4’s first appearance in the U.S. since their last tour in 2014. Additional stops were in NYC, Chicago & LA. BANAs could not have asked for a more perfect performance. If you weren’t there then don’t worry because here are the 5 best moments of the San Francisco show. We decided to rely on fans for…

View On WordPress

MIan for not being active lately... will come here often as soon as i'm done with work! missed you guys! my lovely BANAs

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@grilledchicken @nonski  I will try to revive this thread as it it only 10 pages to 100 pages.  I only wonder who is reading what we post here because everyone who is reading seems to be a quiet reader.  I hope for those who really support Jinyoung and B1A4 in Soompi will not only take a peek here but like or post something, just so I know I am not being over-zealous here... LOLLLL....  My best partner-in-support of Jinyoung, @JinyoungFox, is having some technical problems in accessing soompi...so she has also taken a long hiatus from here....otherwise actually both of us were having fun singing happy tunes of B1A4 and Jinyoung.....albeit it was only the two of us most of the time with @ricerascal67, @_Nachan07, and a few more others jumping in occasionally to support our daily loving talks about Jinyoung......missing those days indeed...:wub:

@nonski  Good to know that you have fully recovered.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The way Jinyoung sat in this picture was really hilarious... This was taken on 170224....we did not know what these guys were up to but they captioned their photos as

" One Warm Day in February"....

Image may contain: 4 people, indoor

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone tried this quiz??  Have fun!!

 

QUIZ: Which B1A4 Member Is Your Soulmate?

b1A4
 

B1A4 is EVERYWHERE and there’s a good reason for it. With all the members being multi-talented and using their skills to sing, act, appear on variety shows, and produce music, it’s no wonder they’re so high in demand! Not only are they a really talented group of men, but they’re sweet, fun, and pretty adorable if I do say so myself! Curious to see which of these cuties is your soulmate? Take the quiz to find out!

 

 

This is my RESULT:

Your soulmate is Jinyoung!
Your
officialb1a4.files.wordpress.com
You lucky duck. Not only is your soulmate utterly charming and irresistible, but he has been known to be able to carry a tune or two as well as create beautiful music. You appreciate a man who’s artsy and musically inclined, which is why he’s perfect for you. You could probably watch him serenade you all day long!
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last night of concert in LA, see how beautiful the finale was?  Envy?  I do!!

Four Nights in USA - last night in LA 170221

Image may contain: one or more people, crowd and concert

 A picture together after the LA concert

Image may contain: 5 people, people standing

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just so love these mysterious strange looking boys in the Marie Claire's March issue.......   Reminds me of some eerie kids who play with weird dolls.......but they look cool...needless to say...

See the intense look on their faces...

1703mcmacemh10-07

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B1A4 is going to Taipei to perform on 25 March.....all the lucky fans!!!!!!    They spoke some Chinese...so cute..Sandeul and all the 谢谢

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2017 at 1:56 PM, grilledchicken said:

@lovehbhjw2013 yeah, I've noticed this thread is not as active as it once was, but I understand how IG is easier :( I hope other people start posting here though!

sidenote: I finally got to see Jinyoung in concert a few days ago and I am still recovering. I'm in shock at how handsome/cute he actually is in person and at the fact that I got close enough to the stage to be able to touch his hand (which was really soft!). :relaxed: 

 

 

OMG....YOU DID and you are still ALIVE???????  LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:heart:    You are one super lucky girl!

So which concert were you at?  Chicago?  SF or LA?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

 

OMG....YOU DID and you are so ALIVE???????  LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:heart:    You are one super lucky girl!

So which concert were you at?  Chicago?  SF or LA?

@lovehbhjw2013 I went to the Chicago one and though it was only a week ago, it feels like eternity. The security guards were so wishy washy. At first they let us go up semi-close, then they got mad at us and told us to go back to our seats, then when everyone got close again for the encore, they first tried telling us to go back to our seats, then a few minutes later they walked away and let us. It was so confusing and annoying and I wish they just let us stand near the front the whole time so we could have more opportunities for interactions with the members :dissapointed: 

Aside from that, B1A4 was amazing and I still enjoyed the concert a lot! I didn't take good pics but here's one I took showing how close I was able to get to Jinyoung! :blush:

tumblr_olxy9zR7b91vceea3o1_1280.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...