[Official] B1A4's Jung Jin-young 정진영 Thread #사랑해진영 ❤ Ongoing Drama - My First First Love ❤ || Completed Movie - The Dude In Me||

nonski

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 1:58 PM, JinyoungFox said:

yup.. the fact that he is nominated for 2 awards are enough for me.. 

and I know I can trust MBC.. B1A4 is indeed MBC's son.. lol

anyway MBC gayo and KBS Drama award airing at the same time.. Jinyoung will be very busy...

there's a high possibility that KBS will add b1a4 in the 3rd lineup.. idk abt sbs.. they tend to be a bit biased to group with bigger companies.. 

the soompi awards.. I'm snorting when I see the current top 3 in idol actor category.. im sorry but those three esp the top 2 got bashed a lot for their acting tho.. they are a great idols, but I think acting is just not for them.. 

I think b1a4 are not nominated bcs they released the album late this year, bigbang isn't there too..

Sorry @JinyoungFox.... my bad....I think the SAF 2016 is the SBS Gayo Daejun 2016?  They named it in English I got confused.   So now only left KBS 3rd line-up not revealed yet....   I think the boys are generally very happy-go-lucky cool fellows...it is us who are anxious for them....  hahaha...at least me guilty of feeling apprehensive in the wait....

Actually I am happy that JinYoung has 2 categroies in Soompi voting...but I was just thinking in terms of music, he is not getting much awareness in Soompi crowd whether on his own or as B1A4 so I thought perhaps it would have been nice if his Misty Road got selected for nomination.  But then again....for Misty Road, the award will go to Ben instead of him...   How come they have no awards for composers and producers in soompi?  hmmm.....    Anyway, I hope in the music shows they have awards for composers and producers....hope he can get rewarded for his 101 Produce and OST efforts too...  Frankly this would be MY FIRST YEAR watching kpop music awards.... how come I feel so much like a new-born baby....:lol::lol::lol:

Re the voting for 'best idol actor'  out of the 2 actors in the list, I only know one, the other never even heard of...kekeke....  I suppose in the Korean market, large fan base for idols is key for success.  Our boys go for quality fans who would accompany them forever...also based on this year's statistics, they have gained over 2k nett new fans assuming their old fans did not drop out...which is a good sign which I hope they would rejoice over it...and we belong to the nett new fans.   We just try our best....some forces are beyond our imagination.....  I am happy that the second lead syndrome has moved up one ranking based on last check...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The boys seem very successful in Japan...reported by allkpop article: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/idols-who-do-better-in-japan-than-korea

Happy for them that they are spending 6 days in Japan in 19-24 Jan to promote Good Timing with fan-sign sessions.

B1A4 

misc_1482268792_b1a4.jpg

These cuties have a met with great success in Japan. Creating Japanese versions of their Korean hits, it seems B1A4 are Japan's favorite due to their boyish charms, quirky styles and gentle singing - which blends well with the Japanese pop scene. For example, "Beautiful Target" was one of their first songs to be made into a Japanese version and it stayed at #1 on the Oricon charts for four weeks straight.

Since then they have continued rising high on the charts with albums like '1', that stayed within the top 5 on Oricon. While they have had the same amount of tours in Korea and Japan, their last concert was 'The Great World of B1A4,' which was held throughout Japan before they started more international tours. 

2 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Sorry @JinyoungFox.... my bad....I think the SAF 2016 is the SBS Gayo Daejun 2016?  They named it in English I got confused.   So now only left KBS 3rd line-up not revealed yet....   I think the boys are generally very happy-go-lucky cool fellows...it is us who are anxious for them....  hahaha...at least me guilty of feeling apprehensive in the wait....

Actually I am happy that JinYoung has 2 categroies in Soompi voting...but I was just thinking in terms of music, he is not getting much awareness in Soompi crowd whether on his own or as B1A4 so I thought perhaps it would have nice if his Misty Road got selected for nomination.  But then again....for Misty Road, the award will go to Ben instead of him...   How come they have no awards for composers and producers in soompi?  hmmm.....    Anyway, I hope in the music shows they have awards for composers and producers....hope he can get rewarded for his 101 Produce and OST efforts too...  Frankly this would be MY FIRST YEAR watching kpop music awards.... how come I feel so much like a new-born baby....:lol::lol::lol:

Re the voting for 'best idol actor'  out of the 2 actors in the list, I only know one, the other never even heard of...kekeke....  I suppose in the Korean market, large fan base for idols is key for success.  Our boys go for quality fans who would accompany them forever...also based on this year's statistics, they have gained over 2k nett new fans assuming their old fans did not drop out...which is a good sign which I hope they would rejoice over it...and we belong to the nett new fans.   We just try our best....some forces are beyond our imagination.....  I am happy that the second lead syndrome has moved up one ranking based on last check...

they did attend SAF, but it's different with SBS Gayo Daejun.. SBS Gayo Daejun is the main event, while the program that they will do for SAF is like a small fanmeeting.. so we still need confirmation from KBS and SBS gayos.. T_T

this soompi awards is it relevant tho? I never heard of it before.. lol.. I'm new to soompi anyway..

I mean those top 2 ppl are not even worth nominated tho.. There are many more idol actors that are waaay talented than them.. this kind of award just relying on popularity.. 

1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

The boys seem very successful in Japan...reported by allkpop article: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/idols-who-do-better-in-japan-than-korea

Happy for them that they are spending 6 days in Japan in 19-24 Jan to promote Good Timing with fan-sign sessions.

yes.. they're quite popular in japan.. but I don't like the title from this article.. bcs B1A4 are doing well in Korea tho..

2 hours ago, JinyoungFox said:

they did attend SAF, but it's different with SBS Gayo Daejun.. SBS Gayo Daejun is the main event, while the program that they will do for SAF is like a small fanmeeting.. so we still need confirmation from KBS and SBS gayos.. T_T

this soompi awards is it relevant tho? I never heard of it before.. lol.. I'm new to soompi anyway..

I mean those top 2 ppl are not even worth nominated tho.. There are many more idol actors that are waaay talented than them.. this kind of award just relying on popularity.. 

yes.. they're quite popular in japan.. but I don't like the title from this article.. bcs B1A4 are doing well in Korea tho..

Ah...so it is correct that SBS has not named them....hmm...my anxiety going up again.....gosh...I am on a roller-coaster ride today....up and down....  I must exercise more to take on the roller-coaster news..  strengthen my heart more..... LOL...

I think Soompi is more of an international platform as it uses the English language for communication...so it can help to create awareness of all the Korean celebrities for international fans.    I am only curious how the nominees for the soompi awards are derived from a long list of potentials.  

Re the title of article....yes I agree.....maybe they should put groups who are both popular in Korea and Japan....that actually sums up their achievement better.

It is confirmed that our Prince or King of Hanbok is going to attend the KBS Drama awards... Yooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo!!!

Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Park Bo Gum, And More To Attend 2016 KBS Drama Awards

song hye kyo song joong ki park bo gum

As big as 2016 was for K-dramas, the actors attending the 2016 KBS Drama Awards are going to be big.

The KBS Drama Awards, celebrating the ceremony’s 30th anniversary this year, will be held on December 31 at 9:15 p.m. Here are some of the actors attending the award show:

The presenters for the award show are likewise star-studded:

This is by no means the full list of attendees, but the KBS Drama Awards this year will be, without a doubt, a must-watch.

12 hours ago, ricerascal67 said:
Jin Young with Kwak Dong Yeon at KBS ent awards :)

Wishing you all a very happy holiday season chingus!! :wub::heart::heart:

@lovehbhjw2013 can't wait for KBS drama awards next week! :blush:

I'm so nervous... I hope the best for him..

anyway welcome to the thread @lovemoonlit

Dec 31st Jinyoung will be very busy going around from MBC Music Festival to KBS Drama awards bcs both shows airing at the same time..

anyway he looks really dashing in the Entertainment Awards and his chemistry with Dongyeon is really good.. both are a good award presenter

C0h04p5UsAAbf1l.jpg

C0irEjYW8AEJVxB.jpg

@ricerascal67 @diachaeyeon @lovemoonlit Think we are all nervous about it and hope that he can get his award for being such an outstanding Yoon Sung in MDBC.  Yes, even if 31st Dec is a hectic night for him...he would be cheerfully hectic...and we all really hope to see him at both events in his MOST DASHING self....:wub:

On 12/26/2016 at 11:33 AM, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@ricerascal67 @diachaeyeon @lovemoonlit Think we are all nervous about it and hope that he can get his award for being such an outstanding Yoon Sung in MDBC.  Yes, even if 31st Dec is a hectic night for him...he would be cheerfully hectic...and we all really hope to see him at both events in his MOST DASHING self....:wub:

I'm so nervous yet excited for Dec 31st.. I'm praying hard every day

last night our naeuri looks really handsome.. :wub:

C0p_1gQWIAACmTM.jpg

C0pYAhwVIAAsQc4.jpg

C0mivOLVQAADAKh.jpg

C0nL5psUUAAjxlK.jpg

C0nL5ptUQAAl1NA.jpg

@JinyoungFox   He is forever handsome even when he grows old later as he is beautiful inside out.  Like he always says he is not the best looking physically which I agree but he is the best looking from an overall perspective.  In fact his personality and talent shines so radiantly that his looks get magnified a few times better.    The more I know about him through watching all his interactions with his team and the fans, the more I am convinced that he is a man of great character.  He is talented, intellectually smart, modest and considerate.   Though there are times he may be let down by people, he continues to be his cheery self and picks himself up again.... People may think he is a guy with lots of fears but at the same time he is a guy with lots of character of strength which will help him overcome many things. He is not perfect and no one is but he remains perfectly well-regarded in my mind unless he changes my mind. :wub:

I remain nervous about the unknown on 31 Dec for him but pray for the best outcome for what he deserves.

OMG...the tension is so high for me....I need to share the LOVELY videos made of a wonderful character in the drama...KIM YOON SUNG!!!

OMGGGG this video is daebak.....it brings back such fond memories of KIM YOON SUNG!! :wub:    His lovely expressions, his voice and his beautiful hanboks!!!

When he is giving Ra On the loving looks....I can melt.....   His jealous looks are so well-executed too....   JinYoung you are slaying me with your fantastic acting as Yoon Sung!!!   Keep it up, you are an excellently amazing actor no matter which angle I look at you, the good, the bad, the ugly!!!! :heart:

18 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

:wub: Jin Young won Best New Actor Award  :wub:

YAYYYYYYYY

Yoooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo!!  chingu...you come at the right time!!   You brought good news indeed!!

My beloved Yoon Sung did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YEAH!!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!   My expectations have been brought low....so the win gives me added euphoria because it seems so tough to win an award as an idol.....I AM COMPLETELY ECSTATIC!! :heart: :wub:

C1An5ejVQAAt_6b.jpg

C1AnOlyUQAAadEx.jpg

C1AmddTUAAAGsyo.jpg

C1AmehwVEAAOklb.jpg

C1Ao4d8UkAEx5kC.jpg

C1Ao4clUoAEvK2i.jpg

Archived