[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

4 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

@mrsyooknit Thank you for the explanation on her name. :)

Today's episodes were soo good. Totally love the scene when they woke up and having to pretend that they slept together, and how he cut her finger on purpose to make everyone misunderstand. :D And the PUNISHMENT he gives her.. He cuts her no slack, but she benefits soo much from it. It's soo heartbreaking that he'll fall for her first and she'll see it later. I mean he's doing soo much and he's already starting to fall for her. He's always saving her. He's like her secret guardian and she doesn't even know that, beside that he's the one who killed her brother. :(

I can't wait to see what happens in 7 and 8. 

I feel the same. He is doing all these things for her, but he is always misunderstood. Only his servant understands his true purpose. 

6 hours ago, pawla said:

So am I. I've been looking for the english sub everywhere but can't find any. 

you cant see it on the official youtube channel? 

9 hours ago, farhah_1986 said:

YY saves CQ many times but she never notice it yet.All she know is that YY kill her brother and must take her revenge.But i can see tension between them and i personally think YY is falling for her slowly though initially he just want to use her.I guess he's good at hiding his true feeling.

Well see if CQ found true love with whom?

I know ;;;; 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, pawla said:

So am I. I've been looking for the english sub everywhere but can't find any. 

Someone posted the official YouTube channel of the drama with English sub couple pages back.  The sub is fast. Yesterday ep 5&6 was subbed by evening at my time.  U need to read back to get the link.  Otherwise try search in YouTube.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, lovehuche said:

Someone posted the official YouTube channel of the drama with English sub couple pages back.  The sub is fast. Yesterday ep 5&6 was subbed by evening at my time.  U need to read back to get the link.  Otherwise try search in YouTube.

It said not available in my country. I only got the chance to watch episode 1 and 2. But I just checked it again a few minutes ago it's now available. For anyone having the same problem with me better watch it now before it's gone again. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, pawla said:

It said not available in my country. I only got the chance to watch episode 1 and 2. But I just checked it again a few minutes ago it's now available. For anyone having the same problem with me better watch it now before it's gone again. 

U can watch on fastdrama.co

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, pawla said:

I think they go back like a day after and fix mistakes in subs and other stuff. So it will probably take you a day longer to see eng sub episodes in your country. 

3 hours ago, pawla said:

Watching tonight episodes feels like watching one of Princess wei young episodes.  The story is kind of a drag tonight , imo.

I know the episodes were a little draggy today.. I hope it's not going to keep being like that. I couldn't stand Princess Wei Young, it was soo draggy. :sleeping:

@mrsyooknit Love those gif of them. They are too adorable in the BTS.

From my understanding, this drama only airs Mon-Thurs, right?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I know the episodes were a little draggy today.. I hope it's not going to keep being like that. I couldn't stand Princess Wei Young, it was soo draggy. :sleeping:

Draggy is referred to something that is overused and happens repeatedly, we are only on ep 8. For a 60+ drama you will have to expect this. I like how the female protagonist is still strong.

Correct, Mon-Thurs only thank goodness because I definitely need a break from this. hehe

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

they are super cute. Weiyoung started getting draggy after like the fourth time that someone did something to frame her only to end the same way. 

I haven't seen today's episodes so I don't know. But from the description of the drama, I think we are in the light part of the drama lol 

Right now it gives me more Weiyoung/General and I vibes than what I expected which were Nirvana in Fire vibes. However, I feel the drama will get a bit darker from the trailer and synopsis. Probably about ~15 or so 

I also think the lighting and colors makes it seem like Princess Weiyoung/General and I

Preview for next episodes: 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

they are super cute. Weiyoung started getting draggy after like the fourth time that someone did something to frame her only to end the same way. 

I haven't seen today's episodes so I don't know. But from the description of the drama, I think we are in the light part of the drama lol 

Right now it gives me more Weiyoung/General and I vibes than what I expected which were Nirvana in Fire vibes. However, I feel the drama will get a bit darker from the trailer and synopsis. Probably about ~15 or so 

I also think the lighting and colors makes it seem like Princess Weiyoung/General and I

General and I was great. Nirvana in Fire gave me a gloomy vibe, I watched it for Hu Ge. 

From the trailer, I did feel like it was going to be a dark drama, but it's starting off lightly and slowly easing into the dark. 

@thunderman1 I would have to agree on you with the female protagonist. Lately a lot of dramas, whether chinese, korean, or thai, they started focusing on female power. That's why I was looking forward to this drama. So far, love the strong character that Zanilia plays

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lovehuche said:

Who is the guy that keep plotting to kill YY?   What is he relationship with YY? 

his cousin, Yuwen Huai. It is a power struggle. If Yuwen Yue dies then he becomes the master of Green Hills Courtyard. 

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

General and I was great. Nirvana in Fire gave me a gloomy vibe, I watched it for Hu Ge. 

From the trailer, I did feel like it was going to be a dark drama, but it's starting off lightly and slowly easing into the dark. 

@thunderman1 I would have to agree on you with the female protagonist. Lately a lot of dramas, whether chinese, korean, or thai, they started focusing on female power. That's why I was looking forward to this drama. So far, love the strong character that Zanilia plays

Yep. I was expecting it to be like Nirvana which I really liked. But, I was also afraid it would be too dark and not enough romance, etc. However, so far it is not as dark as I thought and there is plenty of romantic tension between the leads. I do think it will get darker as the drama progresses. 

Love seeing more powerful female characters too. Zhao Liying's next drama will also be about a powerful female character. 

• Like 6

A lot of you are asking the outcome of the drama but let's keep in mind that it is the series of events that deems the worth of a drama, :) 

As for YY's grandpa, if I recall, it was a plot device to keep YH from going at the Green Hills Courtyard.. what a power struggle indeed. I like how the idea of a veil is repeatedly emphasized. No body means he is alive. YY also keeps bringing it up to Xinger so she can see the truth for it truly is. Her brother is also alive. We see the whole plot as a veil--notice how we don't actually see the whole view of her brother. I hope this is the case.I hope she gets smarter in the next few episodes. I love the consistency of the female lead--what can I say, she has it all; beauty, the brain, and she is a badass. Such marvelous Bs. I love how a female like her is portrayed. So strong!! Fighting! 

Until next Monday! 

• Like 6