Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

@ELY_397 It's ok dear atleast i am able to see pic becz of u  :)Offcourse they are from same field and must have met eachother before too.Its good to see they have many common circle of friends too.

I am happy that they are happy enjoying their date.:wub:Wish the pic had se7en in it too lol.But its ok we can see our girl dressed in black.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jessily101 said:

Thank you for sharing this here. Are you a Se7en fan? Nice to see new members joining this thread. What do you think of his Japanese album? I like it a lot actually. Maybe it reminds me of the days when I was into Jpop.

1 hour ago, Tey Ling said:

Annya, are there any pics to show Dahae in a snowy place for the new year? Se7en showed the snowy place in his Instagram but could not find any from Dahae's. 

NO dear if i had seen any picture, i would have shared it here for sure :)I am just saying on basis of se7en picture BF and GF will be together na just guessing haha.

2 hours ago, Tey Ling said:

Annya, are there any pics to show Dahae in a snowy place for the new year? Se7en showed the snowy place in his Instagram but could not find any from Dahae's. 

There are no pics of her in a snowy place...it is just an assumption. She did not send her fans a New Year greeting. :angry: but she was probably having too much fun. :blush: I don't think se7en will make an appearance on her show tbh. It will be fun to watch but normally only married couples get invited.

Ok i will change my view may be they can discuss or someone can congrats her too lol.

I just saw one episode of Radio star show and now i know the reason why se7en said happy together MC are better then them and why he choose HT.:lol:

Se7en may not appear as a guest in the show but do think he will be mentioned as they are an official couple and when the subject of dates marriage etc are the topic of discussion. :phew: And if there is the topic on past relationship, Dahae can also contribute with her experiences. 

Although I so much want to know more about them, I still would rather not seeing Se7en in Dahae's variety show.  I wish they can keep in low profile like how they're doing now , let people catch them on the street , let the media talk about them, but don't want them to appear on the same screen. However, it's ok for some other girls in the show to tease her about her boyfriend, I want to see Dahae gets shy!  But will she? :blush:

I have a feeling that they don't want to talk about each other publicly.  For so many interviews in Taiwan and Hong Kong, none of them have mentioned about Dahae, unless I missed that.  The only time I saw was in a Taiwanese variety show, the host said he chose to start his company on July 7th, his album contains 7 songs, that idea is really cool.  He told them since his stage name is "7" so he likes to purposely use "7" to do everything, for example July 7th, 7 o'clock this kind of arrangement.  Then the host asked him if he will choose "7" as his wedding date too.  He was a little bit embarrassed and said "yes" softly.  Then they laughed and said it was a question that he may not know how to answer.

imgse7en-lee-da-hae.jpg

As I observed i think they are trying to be in a low profile with their relationship. They are busy with their respective work and concentrating in their career right now. It is good that both of them are active in their career. I believe they are supporting each other in their different field of work.

I'm just curious some says Dahae is untouchable right now. Does anybody knows what do they mean with that statement?

On 8/1/2017 at 3:15 PM, emok said:

Although I so much want to know more about them, I still would rather not seeing Se7en in Dahae's variety show.  I wish they can keep in low profile like how they're doing now , let people catch them on the street , let the media talk about them, but don't want them to appear on the same screen. However, it's ok for some other girls in the show to tease her about her boyfriend, I want to see Dahae gets shy!  But will she? :blush:

Its ok with me if they don't appear together in show i am happy with some pictures and news itself.:)I am looking forward to teasing part.

Archived