Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if se7en reads this forum....didn't we suggest he sings more rock ballads on live shows to show off his vocals...? Hmmm

Wow! would never have imagined we'd be talking about Michael Bolton and se7en in the same sentence. They have such different styles and vocal ranges. It is a sad love song though (would have been fitting song for him and his ex). It was a good attempt but I think the higher notes would have come out better if it was a key lower. If he wanted to cover a MB song "Go the Distance" would probably have been a better choice. The second song was spot on for his vocal range. He should do more covers of classic melodies and post them casually on SNS to garner more attention. Just a thought!

"How Am I Supposed To Live Without You"

I could hardly believe it
When I heard the news today
I had to come and get it straight from you
They said you were leavin'
Someone's swept your heart away
From the look upon your face, I see it's true
So tell me all about it, tell me 'bout the
plans you're makin'
Then tell me one thing more before I go

[Chorus:]
Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
How am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been livin' for is gone

I didn't come here for cryin'
Didn't come here to break down
It's just a dream of mine is coming to an end
And how can I blame you
When I build my world around
The hope that one day we'd be so much
more than friends
And I don't wanna know the price I'm
gonna pay for dreaming
When even now it's more than I can take

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
And I don't wanna know the price I'm
gonna pay for dreaming
Now that your dream has come true

[Chorus]

@ELY_397 You're right.The first song is too high for him but the second song is very good. Se7en singing One last cry is a spot on,  The song really fits his vocal range and also the song where he made a duet with gummy ( Tonight I celebrate my love for you and Just The Two OF Us ).

Thanks for sharing Arlene. I didn't know he covered so many English songs! I love Grover Washington Jr's Just the Two of Us a lot but not so much Tonight I celebrate my love (it is on my list of cringey songs). TICML has a very high female part which kind of drowns out the male part because of his high voice. His best cover was One Last Cry though (pitch and range were both very good), I think that concert was held during his peak years. I believe I can fly is a great song too!

When he sang How am I supposed to live without you in the concert, his band was able to adjust the key to suit his range but on the recent TV show, he had to sing to karaoke music based off the original version.

However, if you listen to Asian artists singing English songs, Philippines has the best singers IMO (think Lea Salonga and Charice). They have very good diction and vocal range. In ten years time, I hope to see Ppop become a sensation. :)

His english has little bit accent.TQ arlene for all the link to song agree with Ely that when singing live the instrumental support to his song is adjusted with his singing.And in the show he was singing karaoke version.But nice choice of the song its is really good.

Haha Ely we were talking abt different michael song and we got other michael song.Its good to see him singing different singer song.Even i thought so he should sing some cover version and post on SNS.

I envy idiol fans they get to see there fav in so many idols show and interviews.His heyo tv interview was more funny and he was more free while speaking but the video size is so huge and there is no eng sub for it.

Wow TQ to heyo tv they uploaded full video.He even recorded a chinese msg on his weibo if i am not wrong.

They even showed score they didn't show it in the small clips.

That girl was Dahae's s aunt in Lotus Flower Fairy?  I wonder if she talked about Dahae in that show? :P

I just came back from LA.  Tell you what, so many times I hope I can see Dahae there!  When I saw those lovers in the plane, I thought about the rumors/truth last year between her and Se7en.  I hope they still will go on vacation together despite now they are official couple and sure get more attention.

Thank you all chingus for posting so many Se7en's old songs here!  He was so thin but stylish!  The 2006 version of How am I supposed to live without you is the best for me!

@emok TQ for telling abt it.I remember now seeing her pic in wiki.Her hairstyle was totally different.The show is music related not like HT where u can talk abt anything freely. It was more music related questions.He again appeared in SBS radio show of Park So hyun today.Lat week he was special guest singer for grant hyatt 25th anniversary.He is doing really well.

It could have been easy if u have address.Atleast u can give leave a gift or card at her place.May be Da hey will go to japan or will join after se7en schedule ends in tokyo,since he is lots busy right now, they can spend some time there together after his Birthday and fan meeting.

I wish he sing I am good song too in some of his shows.

@emok no wonder the she looked so familiar! I loved her character in LFF. Her loveline with DH's uncle was really funny too. She was my second most favourite character in LFF (more than the male lead). Re travelling together, I think they will be more cautious from now on, which is a pity since one of the advantages of going pubic with your relationship is to date freely. I do not want to see their pictures splashed over the news for their sake even though I am super curious...

@Annya he looked relaxed and happy on the Heyo TV show (what is Heyo TV anyway? It seems to be a Korean Chinese joint show). I think he is just happy to be back despite the negative feedback from Knetz. A positive attitude goes a long way. If my guess is right I think he has a place in Tokyo near Shibuya. if he is staying in hotels there would have been fan pics of him.

Shouldn't they follow eachother in instagram lol B)Everyone is following them in insta other then they following eachother.I don't mind whether fans give me one pic of them or they themself give it .We are not asking any private pic just 2 happy faces together nothing else.They are celebrity even if they are alone in pic there pic are splash with headline.

Heyo TV imbc Is an app that collects various events such as live broadcasts, voting, quizzes, surveys,Its an App from MBC channel.

* Live TALK
Live broadcasts such as exclusive live broadcasts, broadcast production productions, fan meetings, Join live with LIVE and enjoy real-time communication!

* By category POLL
Various new events such as new votes, quizzes, surveys and anti-trust applications are updated daily. Join the event with enormous benefits!

Not whole korea is part of knetz there are many people outside SNS world,who thinks different then knetz.Studio audience are different from knetz lol.I don't know dear,i didn't follow his last year activity in japan.Although i was informed abt them last year too lol.Lets see this year,we will get the answer.

Talking abt radio show i remember Da Hae radio show with heechul.Our smiling Da hey shi.

Maybe this ladies may ask him something on the show.lol.

8 hours ago, Tey Ling said:

Tomorrow on the 9th Nov is Se7en's birthday, wonder whether the couple will post an insta? Hmmmm...mmm:phew:

Se7en has updated his insta sitting in plane but as usual our girl has not.Let see it will miracle if she updates.

Looks like se7en and DH both love black color a lot.

@Tey Ling Truth be told, I am not a big fan of lovestagram...don't get why people want to give hints here and there. It is as though they want people to know and yet they don't want to admit it...now that they are official I would prefer to see proper pictures of them together or nothing at all. Then again, LMH and Suzy never posted any couple pics since their dating became public last year. 

@Annya I like his leather jacket but hate his hair. What is with K actors and idols sporting wavy hair and side fringe these days ??!!! It is called comma bangs apparently and is absolutely horrid especially on Asian men. It is so 1980's (I hate the fashion from this period even though I love the music). Just can't stand curly hair on men unless it is natural curls. My dad used to perm his hair back in the day and my sister and I would have a good laugh about it. :D

Archived