Quantcast
Annya

Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

That's what i am saying a translator also has kind of responsibility the thing which u pointed out are so true dear.Both the statement has different meaning altogether.I hope that translator understand many international reader reads the article which they post becz of their chosen words people can misinterpret many things abt stars.In not drama that small mistake can be allowed its abt someone's real life.

Yeah fine DH won't speak abt personal life but atleast on professional part she should update soon.

Some videos from his hongkong interview one is in english.Credit to utube channel and uploader.

• Like 1

Se7en restaurant new branch opening and address given too.Congrats to him hope someday i can visit there ;)

I dont come to soompi much anymore but if anyone has even the slightest doubt whether dongwookie treats her well or not, I can tell you for sure that he does and is extremely protective of her

I'm sure you're aware of the long letter/instagram post he posted a few days after the news of them dating broke out

You might actually not understand the significance of this letter unless you are a se7en fan and know what type of person he is

During the past 2 years since he's been discharged from the military, many fans were waiting for him to make an official statement about what happened in 2013

But he didnt. For him, it's because he felt that people one day will understand and know the truth to the incident. He believed that it was better to stay quiet and wait for people to understand than to try clarify because he felt that it would not make a difference (since people didnt believe him), and making a statement would be counterproductive. 

Despite this, many fans waited and waited for him to make a statement. Some fans agreed and respected his decision (I supported him staying quiet and just showing with action what type of person he is!) and many came to accept the fact that he was never going to speak about the incident, at least not make an official statement.

So when he actually posted the letter, many fans were shocked. Some were very upset. Because they knew his way of thinking. But...despite that, he still spoke up. The reason that he did was because of Da Hae. As he explained, the response he experienced after the news broke out made him realise that just how much people around him could be hurt because of him. As you know, there was a big negative response by netizens towards Da Hae. THIS is the reason that made dongwoookie speak up. He spoke up not for himself, but for HER.

Fans were upset because they have been asking him to make a statement for the last 2 years but he did not. But because of Da Hae, he did. I think this is actually not unusual for him because he really looks after people around him. He might tolerate how netizens attack him but he could not tolerate them attacking her. Fans were not just upset because he did it for her but because looking after her was more important than looking after himself. Something that he would not do for himself for the past 2 years, he did in order to protect her.

I'm not sure if you guys were aware of the significance of that letter so just wanted to clarify.

I'm thankful he's found someone who is willing to listen, understand and support him!

• Like 5

@cecilia Welcome to this thread! And thank you for your long post. It is nice to hear things from his fans' perspective. I am glad his fans think that he did it for Da Hae, because some naysayers are saying he did it to promote his album. Have you been his fan for a long time? Please do share interesting stories and posts about him because none of us here on this thread are familiar with him or Kpop. I hope his fans will support his relationship with Da Hae and that more Da Hae fans will warm up to him. :)

• Like 4

@cecilia Thanks for telling us abt se7en from ur side.I feel his fans know him better then anyone else.I see he care for his fans too.We thought so when he posted that letter it was somewhere becz of DH.But after u say then its kind of confirmed.I appreciate a guy who alteast care for his GF and don't mind telling abt it.

No matter what other say i believe what i see.And i see a fine person that's all.No matter what world say hope they are happy in there own world.:wub:

• Like 3

@celia It's a relief that Dahae found a person who is willing to sacrifice himself just to protect her. Now i can say that he is a good person and really takes care of Dahae. 

I'm a fan of Lee Da Hae and now of  Se7en .i'm very excited always to hear the latest news about them. Can you please share the updates about them. Thanks.

• Like 3

@ceciliaThank you for your long post regarding Se7en's love towards Dahae!  I was very impressed, I love it!  This is the first time I heard about Se7en's fans' reactions about the dating news.  If all the fans are as understanding as you, Dahae and Se7en will be more relieved.  Thank you!

When I watched the above youtube links from Annya, I found this link:

I think this is a new one just happened on Saturday.  The hosts were teaching him Mandarin, Se7en is good at learning other language, like Dahae.  He showed the dance of "Give it to me" in double faster pace then 4 times faster as well.  He passed the test and got to try a Taiwanese food called "Salad Boat".  He liked that very much!  It's funny after he ate, he wiped his mouth.  One of the host told him to do that again so the click-through rate will jump! :D  When he sang "Give it to me", I found they have translated the lyrics into Chinese too.  The last song "Passion" was an old one but this time he sang that in Mandarin.   Glad to see his International fans are very supportive to him!  Don't know if I am bias or not, I found his dance is really charming, even to an ajumma like me! :blush:

• Like 4

In a performance the whole package counts, and that goes for the back up dancers. In this show the back up looks amateurish, aged, etc etc. They don't have the x factor, and it is so glaring when compared to Se7en. Don't know whether the back up was provided by TVBS (Taiwan broadcaster), or is it from Se7en's crew.    

@emok I saw some clipping of him eating on instagram.God knows how he does that fast dance,i saw that in the other show too.Although i love dancing but doing it so fast is not easy for me too.Yups i said in earlier posts that even se7en knows other language he speaks fluently Japanese both can easily roam around the world.TQ for translating the video from ur side.

His appearance in 100% ent programme.Looks like it will air today.When that shoes was going to fall on him :lol: Looks like he is enjoying a lot. Credit to youtube video uploader.

Full episode of 100% Ent lots of game playing lol.

• Like 3

When i saw DH wearing this jacket it reminds me of the se7en from BOF concert.

TV2.jpg

tv1.jpg

• Like 2

He is a big fan of MCM too. He wears their sunglasses and has some of their accessories in his office. I am not sure if his jacket is also MCM (can't see the motif on the buttons clearly) but it looks like it. 

Also the pink gold Rolex Oyster that Dahae has wearing since last year...it looks like he has a pink gold watch too. not sure if it is a Rolex though (could be a Cartier). :)

• Like 4

Dahae and 7 were spotted having dinner together in a hotpot restaurant in Seoul on 14/12. The first link is from a C fan who didn't know they were a couple initially but said they acted like one. She was too shy to look at them directly and did not take photos of them together. The second link is from a YG/BB fan who did not mention Dahae in her post, just said that Se7en asked her not to post their selfie on SNS, that's why she blurred it. :blush:

http://www.weibo.com/5755792869/Em6TnmOc2?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1482389506468

http://www.weibo.com/1690939625/Em72t81B1?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1482388785771

PS sorry no time to post pics!

• Like 4

14/12 was a week ago and that was the time that Se7en posted in his instagram his return from Japan in a plane with the sentence Ï am coming home".

Hmmm.... the hotpot dinner was their date with Dahae returning from London and Se7en from Japan?  

• Like 2

Edit:

http://www.weibo.com/1690939625/Em6UeyePO?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1482399604334

the same YG fan did mention Dahae and even posted an autograph from her - it's an electronic one. She should have taken a photo of them together. I guess if you were in that situation it might be too embarrassing to ask. :grin:

• Like 3

Here is one of the picture.I thought even se7en is visible.I can't see the autograph pic.Credit to weibo user.

006hw_IERgw1faqmwwdd6jj30qo0zkjv2.jpg

• Like 3

I saw se7en performing live on MTV asia music stage it was fun since it was first time i watched 360 angle view concert.After his performance wiber pan performance was there.Looks like se7en and wilber know each other too.

@ELY_397 TQ for the autograph pic.

42 minutes ago, Annya said:

I saw se7en performing live on MTV asia music stage it was fun since it was first time i watched 360 angle view concert.After his performance wiber pan performance was there.Looks like se7en and wilber know each other too.

@ELY_397 TQ for the autograph pic.

Wilbur was good friends with Dahae during and after filming his MV together. He was reported to have gone to the same party as DH and her LA co-stars in Shanghai at the end of 2012. DH has many close male friends who are just friends. Sure he and Se7en knew each other from before.

sorry for bad quality pics...it is so frustrating. Took me 10 minutes to post the ones above!