Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey long time no see

I see this thread has been quiet for awhile

Well i guess news of the couple did not really surface until recently when da hae went on My little old boy/mom's diary

and hell broke loose TT

anyway ignoring what netizens want to say, it seems that their relationship is still going well :)

@cecilia Little busy since LDH drama is airing so didn't get time to update this thread :) U know how variety show works. LDH is busy with her drama and se7en is doing bowling in vshow although the new show doesn't have eng sub. 

@cecilia @Annya In the latest episode of Mom’s diary, one of the mothers praised DH’s easy going and charming personality. Shin Dong Yup chimed in and said that DH’s personality is the type that most men like, to which the mother said “yes she is the type that men like, but she is taken now”. :D

The other MC then asked DH if her boyfriend played computer games, to which she said “not initially , but he has started playing chess recently and gets a bit flustered when I show no interest in it”. 

Hahaha it would be nice if they will try to match DH to their sons or anybody so that we will know who they are. It could be fun.:)

@cecilia nice to hear from you. Good to hear that Dahae and Se7ens's relationship is still going strong because it's been a long time that we didn't hear anything  from them.

11 minutes ago, arlene80 said:

Hahaha it would be nice if they will try to match DH to their sons or anybody so that we will know who they are. It could be fun.:)

@cecilia nice to hear from you. Good to hear that Dahae and Se7ens's relationship is still going strong because it's been a long time that we didn't hear anything  from them.

@arlene80 The regular viewer know who the sons are they are shown on screen.Watch the show u will get what i mean.

• 4 weeks later...

http://broadcast.tvchosun.com/broadcast/program/2/C201800022/preview/list.cstv?search_text=

You can follow the broadcast network here.

Part of the last published episode.

I did some research when I could not hear from Lee Da Hae and Se7en.

I'm not sure how many episodes there are.
But I guess it will soon be end.
And I think Good Witch and Legendary Bowling program will end in the same period.

Then they go to the holiday to get together.
Because they like to holiday together.

I love this couple. :)

Maybe LDH can't play chess.
But he also loves bowling.
Maybe Se7en taught LDH to play bowling.
Which one scored better when they played together?
Maybe Se7en is losing like a gentleman. :wub:

• 3 months later...

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/08/lee-da-hae-gives-an-update-on-her-relationship-with-boyfriend-se7en

Lee Da Hae gives an update on her relationship with boyfriend Se7en

Se7en,lee-da-hae

Lee Da Hae confirmed that she and Se7en are still going strong.

The August 7 airing of SBS' 'One Night of TV Entertainment' included an interview with Lee Da Hae, who was in CF filming for a Chinese cosmetic brand. 

The actress received questions about her immense popularity overseas, as well as her boyfriend Se7en. The reporter carefully brought up their relationship, and asked, "Do you have any concerns about your love life?" Lee Da Hae replied, "No." 

The reporter then asked, "Are you doing well with him?" Lee Da Hae answered, "We're doing good." 

Lee Da Hae and Se7en's relationship was publicized in September 2016. 

Se7en_lee-da-hae_1533653217_ld.jpg

• 5 months later...

Happy to see them going strong.Happy for them.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1289635wpp/se7en-talks-relationship-lee-da-hae-going-dates

Se7en Talks About Relationship With Lee Da Hae, Going On Dates, And More

https://6.viki.io/image/143962209fad4f5f81ab0757eadf40c5.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Se7en shared why his relationship with actress Lee Da Hae works well.

The singer guested on the January 8 episode of MBC Every1’s “Video Star,” alongside Kim Wan Sun, BTOB’s Changsub, and Block B’s Park Kyung.

When the MCs asked him, “Is your relationship with her still passionate?” Se7en confidently answered, “Yes.” They asked him if she had given him any advice before appearing on the show, and he replied, “She did tell me to be careful. But [since we’re publicly dating] I’ve decided to let things go.”

The MCs also asked him about how the couple goes on dates. Se7en explained, “I often go to eat good things with Lee Da Hae.” He also described the pros and cons of dating publicly. “The benefit is that we can go places comfortably. The disadvantage is that we each do our own work but we keep getting connected to each other’s work.”

Se7en remarked, “She has great energy. I think that’s why we fit well together. As we give each other positive energy, we give each other strength.” The MCs asked him to do an acrostic poem using the syllables of her name. He used the syllables in Korean as he said, “The one and only person in the world, Da Hae, do it, do it, do it.” He then said he’d try again, and came up with, “I can say it now. Da Hae, let’s not break up.”

Se7en and Lee Da Hae confirmed in September 2016 that they had begun dating over a year before.

“Video Star” airs every Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1289635wpp/se7en-talks-relationship-lee-da-hae-going-dates

Se7en shared why his relationship with actress Lee Da Hae works well.

The singer guested on the January 8 episode of MBC Every1’s “Video Star,” alongside Kim Wan Sun, BTOB’s Changsub, and Block B’s Park Kyung.

When the MCs asked him, “Is your relationship with her still passionate?” Se7en confidently answered, “Yes.” They asked him if she had given him any advice before appearing on the show, and he replied, “She did tell me to be careful. But [since we’re publicly dating] I’ve decided to let things go.”

The MCs also asked him about how the couple goes on dates. Se7en explained, “I often go to eat good things with Lee Da Hae.” He also described the pros and cons of dating publicly. “The benefit is that we can go places comfortably. The disadvantage is that we each do our own work but we keep getting connected to each other’s work.”

Se7en remarked, “She has great energy. I think that’s why we fit well together. As we give each other positive energy, we give each other strength.” The MCs asked him to do an acrostic poem using the syllables of her name. He used the syllables in Korean as he said, “The one and only person in the world, Da Hae, do it, do it, do it.” He then said he’d try again, and came up with, “I can say it now. Da Hae, let’s not break up.”

Se7en and Lee Da Hae confirmed in September 2016 that they had begun dating over a year before.

“Video Star” airs every Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. KST.

Archived