Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

Congrats to Lee Da hae and SE7EN.

ZQwGnSV.jpg

zl5eVqs.jpg

uPSBy3O.jpg

Little more abt se7en.

• Official Fanclub: Lucky 7
  • Official Color: Lime Green.
  • Hobbies: Only music
  • Expertise: Singing, dancing, rapping.
  • Favorite Sports:Basketball, snowboard, swimming
  • Favorite Musician: Usher, Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, Dru Hill
  • Favorite Colors: Black & White
  • Ideal Girlfriend: More than looks, he likes personality. A girl who respects others and is caring.
  • Treasures:Collection of 1000 CDS
  • Dream Stage: Abroad
  • Future Goal: Change the world with my music
  • Motto: "Always be humble, have the best dreams"
  • credit:generasia.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Girl's Lee Da Hae and Se7en are officially dating!

My Girl’s Lee Da Hae and Se7en (Choi Dong Wook) are officially dating! Yesterday we heard the great news of Lee Sang woo and Kim So Yeon dating after costarring in Happy Home. Today, it’s our favorite girl Lee Da Hae and K-pop star Se7en! Scroll down to reveal how it went down!

630f8a09-6744-4aed-b46e-007f507524d1.jpg

Last month, the couple went on a romantic getaway in Bangkok, Thailand. The couple has been dating for a year, and they like to go on dates abroad, according to Dispatch.

Soon after, Lee Da Hae and Se7en made the relationship official through their agencies. Se7en’s agency noted that she provided the emotional support he needed while he was going through rough times.

The two have been longtime friends, and they’re members of a 1984ers’ social group, Yonhap News reported.

“(To me, Lee Da Hae is a) thankful person who saw me with no prejudice,” Se7en revealed during an interview with Yonhap. He also shared his apprehension about their dating news going viral, adding, “I feel cautious (to say anything) because I’m worried about its impact on her.”

Se7en is working hard at his upcoming album, which he’ll release next month. The My Girl star is filming a Chinese drama, My Goddess My Mother.

Credit to Dramafever.

Anny, TQ for creating this thread.

and for everyone, just want to give some tips if you want to know where to guess and to find Dahae, you can follow 2 of Se7en's fans  who followed Dahae ig as early as Nov last year, these fans knows the whereabouts of 7 and oftentimes they have photo or videos of him and in the best angle. So most likely you can have footage of Dahae too once Dahae ready to date freely and publically, - 7 always informed these fans abt his dating with Dahae.

Credit to my friend "D" who gives me the info.

If I have other tips on how to catch them, I will update more 

Here are the lyrics from his latest song "I'm good". It was written to thank his loyal fans who stood by him during his darkest days. Is Da Hae the blue ocean hugging him (Dahae's name in Chinese literally means many seas and Ocean=Seas) ? His fans became his light.

"I'm good"

There’s no place I can lean on

There’s no one I can tell
Yes, I was alone
It was tough and I was very lonely
I didn’t know what I could do

Even I couldn’t get a chance to say my true feelings
It seemed my heart was bursting so I thought it was over

But you you you
You came to me
Because of you you you
You became light to me

(Oh I was sad sad)
Until you came to me
(It hurt hurt a lot)
Until you listened to me
(It’s fine fine)
If you believe me
(I’m fine just with that)

It was like hell for me to make it through day by day
I thought the world turned its back on me and eveyone abandoned me

Then you showed up and gave me a warm hug
You hugged me You were like blue ocean

You you you
You reached your hand out to me
Because of you you you
You became light to me

(Oh I was sad sad)
Until you came to me
(It hurt hurt a lot)
Until you listened to me
(It’s fine fine)
If you believe me
(I’m fine just with that)

Oh I can’t live a single day without you now
You became the most important person in my life
I can overcome anything
As long as you stay with me

ELY i fall in love with this song how come it have so less view.I played it on loop.The lyrics are so touching and its definitely indicating towards our girl.Basically how he felt before then she comes to his life.

U know whenever he sings It okay fine fine i mean kenchana,it so remind me of DH.And his voice is so soft like cotton candy.

The song has full capacity to be hit they should promote it more.Hope he sings this song in Busan festival.

TQ @ELY_397 u are always saviour for us.:wub:

@Tey Ling korean conversant lol.It so hard to find.Translation problem is always there.

Why doesn't kpop song have eng sub when they know they have international fans too.I don't get it.The No of view differs just becz it doesn't have eng sub.Offcourse local language people get it.But where korea is so advance in technology and hallyu wave they should have eng sub for all contents.

Subs for the 11th September episode of Section TV are out! Here goes:

Se7en dating LDH was the most searched news last week, topping the dating news of LSW and KSY. And yes, she said her ideal type is someone who is cute and good/well behaved. In Chinese, it was translated to "obedient" but I guess "good" or "well behaved" makes more sense. The person on the phone is someone from 7's agency. He said it is difficult for the agency to know exactly how long they have been in an relationship, although they have known about it for a few months already. The guy also said since they are both popular artists, they will do their best to repay the love and support from their fans. Right now, 7 is working on his comeback in October. Then they quoted someone close to the couple as saying: "The two of them were friends for a very long time. When they were feeling down and weary, they encouraged each other and naturally became lovers. It is been a year. Many people know about their relationship already. They went on dates in Thailand and Hong Kong and are a sweet couple to watch." They also mentioned DH's Twitter message to 7 on the opening of his restaurant. 7's message was also repeated: "LDH accepts me sincerely/innocently without prejudice. She is someone I am grateful for, someone who stands by me when I feel weary, someone who I want to treasure and protect."

Tey Ling, I can get things translated from Korean but I am too embarrassed to ask for the favour! There are quite a few international marriages in my extended family, and two of them are with Korean American guys. I would rather wait for C subs which come out pretty fast. :D

Yes Tey Ling, "the treasure and protect" bit sounds like an excerpt from a wedding speech. :D

To be honest, I don't think they were ever that close as friends, at least not BFF, since they were both in relationships with other people. For me, it is not possible to be very good friends with a guy unless he is gay. I mean you can be close colleagues and classmates but BFFs? Just no...for me at least. In DH's bio, Se7en was never mentioned as one of her closest friends. So they were most likely just friends of friends all those years. :)

Now I really regret not going to his restaurant in Seoul last month. It did cross my mind but I held back because the rumours were not yet confirmed. 

@ELY_397 TQ a lot dear for whole interview translation :D Gay .For me they have common friends so i am sure they would have meet each other at some common BD parties.Yups agree just friends.I never knew in that movie premiere 7 was sitting next to DH.They never showed.Suddenly using the footage now.

Haha ELY i told u in DH thread u should have tried it was in seoul itself even if u didn't meet DH there .Her picture is hanging on the wall u could have meet her picture :wub: I read he takes signature of people who comes there in one blog.It is not ur fault we were not sure abt them. 

@Tey Ling I know hopes he treasure her a lot.More then us too possible :wub:

Before the news broke, I always imagined DH to be with a more manly guy, in terms of looks. Never been a big fan of flower boys myself. However, a man can only be defined by his actions and not by his looks. A lot of guys are only manly on the outside but lack the courage to commit to a woman publicly. So kudos to Se7en for opening up about Da Hae!

I like listening to OSTs and thanks to apqaria's blog I came across this song by se7en. He sang it with so much emotions it gave me goosebumps, and those high notes....This song reminds me of the breakups they had with other people in the past, what a contrast from his latest song. Am I alright vs. I'm good :)

I read many comments on youtube on his video,i was amazed that many people came to know abt kpop becz of him and rain.I never knew.You know one song and he will be back in limelight.I like that his songs are more individual songs rather then those group song where 10 people are singing together.

On kpopstar blog it was third hot topic and said they are new hallyu couple.

In korea u find everyone looking as flowerboy only few looks different. When i first started watching kdrama,i found all of them so girly :lol:It was so hard to distinguish between them few stars even look alike.

Annya, had the same view with you on Kpop group but it was prior to my interest with the BTS group or Bangtan boys !! Ha ha .... Now even managed to recruit my daughter and nieces as fans of BTS. It was and is my other avenue for entertainment while waiting for Dahae's drama. 

Archived