Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

@emok your concern for DH's love life is so cute. You sound like a big sister to her. I know some fans might be worried or even start speculating. Plus the way he avoided answering questions and DH being so quiet could also be interpreted in many different ways. Then again, sns posts are not always reliable these days. They are sometimes posted or unposted to mislead people.

Their relationship is going through a big test right now with se7en being away so much. I feel bad that they have less freedom than before the news broke out. The whole point of dating publicly is to be able to do just that.....

for me I don't worry too much about a celebrity's love life but I wish all them best! :)

Edit: just read his fans comments on IG. Apparently he has been deleting posts for a while to keep the number at 777. :lol:

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes i myself is worried about them. It can't be denied that se7en was in a long relationship before Dahae. And we can't deny 12 years is a long time to be in a relationship with somebody and it is not easy to forget right away that person or that feeling. As i observed right now se7en is very busy with his career and his relationship with Dahae is just starting because for me one year is such a short time compared with 12 years. So the foundation of that relationship is not that strong. it can't also be denied that as human, we sometimes compare our past from present relationship. I just hope se7en will not hurt Dahae's feelings and will truly love her. I hope he will not make her just  a replacement from his past gf.

Dahae is an adult over 30 years old,  have been through a failed relationship, have met and dealt with all sorts of people in the competitive tough cynical "cut throat" bias entertainment industry. She knows people relationship, I am confident she knows how to progress her relationship with Se7en. So Arlene, have less worry for Dahae , just wish her well and success in her career and happiness. :rolleyes:

On 19/11/2016 at 5:54 AM, arlene80 said:

I just want to ask while watching BL in Youku it stop in the middle of episode 5. Does that mean i can't watch BL if i will not subscribe?

Some episode are blocked for free user it open after few day for free user.When its for free user u don't see the crown mark in left corner of video link.A small brown mark is shown in left corner if its not free.

U can join us in BL thread.:D

Everything sounds good no need to worry,my worry have vanished.

Here is a eng translation of the korean article.

Credit:

http://www.hancinema.net/se7en-and-lee-da-hae-in-hong-kong-still-in-love-100767.html?cachemessagespoiler=1

Se7en and Lee Da-hae in Hong Kong, still in love.

Se7en and Lee Da-hae are still in love.

According to sources from the showbiz, the two were spotted in Hong Kong spending time together. Se7en appeared in the KBS 2TV show "Happy Together" before and said, "We never tried to hide it. We think it's best to be honest". They've been together a year.

Se7en is currently working on his new mini album "I Am Se7en" in Taiwan and Hong Kong. He's been in Hong Kong since the 20th and it looks like Lee Da-hae is with him.

Local witnesses say, "They were playing around with each other and laughing. They look like a real couple. They are also a good looking one".

They didn't mind the people around them and Lee Da-hae's agency admitted that she wasn't in Korea.

Se7en and Lee Da-hae admitted to seeing each other last September. They were friends before they developed into this romantic affair. Se7en had once said. "She's not prejudice and takes me in for who I am. She's purely just into me and is always there for me when I need her".

Meanwhile, Lee Da-hae is currently popular in the Chinese region for the Chinese drama "The Best Couple". The drama hit 10 million views in just a day and achieved 9.5 in ratings. "The Best Couple" is about two idols in Korea who meet through a TV show where they pretend to be married but actually fall in love starring Lee Da-hae and Jomi from Super Junior M.

Se7en came back for the first time in 4 years and 8 months with "I Am Se7en" last October. His song "Give It To Me" was collaborated on with the producing team Stereotypes, which are responsible for some of Bruno Mars' and Justin Bieber's albums.

More articles from HK news outlets:

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20161123/55954045

http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20161123/mobile/bkn-20161123110932246-1123_00862_001.html

the contents are the same as the first half of the English article per above, but with the following added:

- they were looking and smiling at each other

- they look like any other normal couple in love

- se7en has plans to recruit talented artists fom HK

the HK news mentioned DH being in HK but nothing about her projects, but the Korean news added that part in.

From Chinese news link

http://www.koreaxing.com/thread-58672-1-1.html

Fans who saw them said there is no mistake they are a celebrity couple because they are both so good looking. Since they are not instantly recognisable in Hong Kong, I can imagine them walking on the streets with people staring at them but not really knowing who they are.

My marketing strategy for them: go to HK for dates more often, people will start noticing and might become curious about them. They are also less judgemental about past scandals. HK and Taiwan are safe choices for K celebrities for now until the THAAD issues go away.

PS. I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE SHE WAS IN HK AND I MISSED HER!!!

Allthough i am little shy if i meet any celebrity but i find se7en quite humble to fans and quite approachable too.I don't mind meeting him.And he knows english too so no issue of language barrier too.

Maybe hongkong is ther fav dating place.:wub:Its good to read fans saw them happy.

Seriously 777 B)Then he has to make new account rather then deleting post.

@ELY_397 Both are celebrity and not only them but any celebrity has to cope with same when they are busy thats the imp part in there relationship.But i see when they are more days outdoor schedule they accompany with eachother,which is really good.

@emok Maybe some fans must have posted some comment since i don't read korean eng comment were all good i read may be korean comments.

I feel there should be delete comment options given to user that they can delete comment if they want after all it there instagram account.

@ELY_397, I actually felt like I'm Dahae's mother than her big sister!:blush:  I cried with my daughter when she broke up with her boyfriend!  My daughter told me I watched too many Korean dramas.  Well, not too many, I mostly only watched Dahae's dramas! 

@Annya, thank you for the Korean article!  It delighted me big time!  I hope more and more people will accept them as a couple!  Under the chinese link that ELY posted above, one of the article asked Se7en about how he participated in composing his album.  He said the ideas came from his daily life which the article emphasized he's in a relationship now.  Right away, I thought about all those songs are related to Dahae! :glasses:   Oh, my delulu mind is back!

@emok your daughter is dating already? Wow! We told our daughter not to date until she is in first year at university, but who knows what the real situation is. Part of the reason I started following K dramas and K celebrities was because I didn't want to start stalking my own kids instead. It is a slippery slope. Haha! 

Anyway, I don't really think about her love life that much. It's tough as it is being in the entertainment industry. For them, sometimes the journey is just as (if not more) important than the destination. There is so much at stake and too many temptations. I reckon that whoever she is with, the chances of them working out/falling out are more or less the same. So let's all chill!

I thought emok meant she cried when DH broke upwith her BF and she cried with her daughter.I am really confused sole or i am getting it right.

Emok recently there are many chinese article and videos on youtube abt him you can watch and tell us if anything new u discover :wub:

Offcourse i am relieved with article looks like somebody was reading our forums and replying to us,since we were assuming things lol.

I finally want to her to enjoy and be in stable relationship,no matter who the person she choose to be with.Having official BF is better then having rumoured BF.In my whole time of following her this was the first official BF she has.Worries will always be parts of celebrity lives and ent world but that doesn't stop us to be with the person whom we want to be.

@Annya, @ELY_397, I really have a daughter over twenty years old!  I am an Ajumma already!  She broke up with her boyfriend and I felt the pain with her when we talked about that.  Even though her boyfriend cheated on her. I know I'm hopeless!

Thank you for bringing all the news to us since I don't know how to search them in the internet!

" Offcourse i am relieved with article looks like somebody was reading our forums and replying to us,since we were assuming things lol."

Funny, I had that feeling too when I read the news!

@emok Oh boy! I would cry with my daughter too if her boyfriend cheated on her. I am hopeless in that sense too! Same for my husband. He is already cringing at the thought of our daughter dating. Just tell your daughter there are plenty of fish in the sea. Better to be happily single than unhappily attached. Times are changing too. I would rather see women stay single these days than get married to the wrong guy for the sake of getting married. As for kids, you can always adopt if your biological clock stops working.

The same is not true in Korea unfortunately. There is still a lot of pressure for women to look pretty and get married before a certain age, and for men to have a well paid job and career prospects. I saw a Korean friend recently and this is what she told me:

On PS: Woman feel it is better to be pretty and undistinguishable than being plain and distinguishable. Men prefer women to be unnaturally beautiful than naturally ugly, many still want trophy wives.

On dating: Blind dates are still very common. My friend had to pretend she was domesticated by talking about tea ceremonies (and what not) and luckily the guy looked really bored and they talked about something else instead.

On career: job prospects, money, and money

As for Se7en, I have only seen clips of his interviews in TW and HK. In the TW interview, he said he loved kids since he has 4 nephews and nieces. In HK, he said he wanted to eat chilli crabs, and that he is open to other genres of music but for his latest album, he wanted to stick to what he did best which is Pop and R&B.

As for me i only have sons.  I wish i have a daughter but i guess it's too late now. 

As what i have read in forums i felt sad to woman that are being judged or loved only because of their appearance. Sometimes there are more to a person than just a pretty face. I still believe in the inner beauty of a person. And money is not everything. It is also sad to hear that they are pressured to get married in that certain age. For me true love cannot be dictated ( sorry maybe i just have my own opinion when it comes to marriage and having just a pretty face ). I also believe that it is nice to have a career that you enjoy.

I'm happy to read all your comments and thoughts in this thread for it helps me understand and know more about my favorite celebrity and how cautious they are in their lovelife.

I'm also thankful to hear good news about Da Hae and Se7en. I hope they are reading this thread. Good luck and more power to both of them.

47 minutes ago, Annya said:

@emok We all are going to turn ajummas one day we can't stop time u see ;) Age is just a number heart is always young u see ;) oops Sorry for the confusion dear.One thing which any girl or women hate cheating.Hope she is alright now. 

If a guy cheats before marriage, what will he do after marriage? After marriage, things become even more complicated with kids and everything. We don't want our kids to be doormats to their partners.

I hope in DH/7's relationship, no one is a doormat to the other party. Best Lovers is giving me something to ponder about, as DH's dramas always do. That's why I am a fan.:)

While taking a break from translating BL, I looked back at 7's statement translated from Korean to Chinese and English respectively in the above articles.

“没有任何偏见地看待我,值得我感谢的人,很纯粹地看着我的人,心累的时候在我身旁的非常感谢的存在。是非常想珍惜守护的人。”表达了对恋人李多海的信任和爱意。

vs.

"She's not prejudice and takes me in for who I am. She's purely just into me and is always there for me when I need her".

It is obvious the English version was hastily done. The Chinese article is much more detailed. Translated into English, it reads something like:

"She sees me without prejudice, and is someone I am grateful for. She looks at me purely as a person, and is by my side when I feel weary. She is someone I want to treasure and protect very much." His statement expresses his trust and love for girlfriend Lee Da Hae.

Oh thanks ELY for doing it.It totally depends on translator and the word they choose for translations.He was talking abt his feeling around that time and i didn't find anything wrong in what he said.He spoke what was in his mind.Every relationship as a startpoint in life.He could have easily let his agency handle the matter or issue the statement but he spoke on matter himself is more then enough for me.

It big time DH gives a interview its her time to speak too.She shouldn't keep quite for long.

It does depend on the translator. "She is purely just into me" is completely different from "She sees me purely as a person". The former implies that she is crazy about him and the latter means she sees him for who he is, regardless of external factors such as money, status, fame, etc.

Some might say why split hairs. When I was translating BL it occurred to me how important it is to get the context right. Else we risk misleading the viewers!

Don't expect DH to speak about her personal life anytime soon. It is not her style. She should start posting on SNS though. If she stays so quiet, she runs the risk of losing fans...

I saw this on YouTube by chance and thought I'd share it here. It is a very nice cover by him. I wonder if he sang it for DH. Haha.

@ELY_397  I was laughing while reading your post regarding the song because i too was thinking about that. I read it somewhere that they became close because DaHae was broken hearted so she was with her friends including se7en to console her. So when you read the lyrics of the song it really fits. ( in my delusion mode ) hahaha:D

Regarding with his interview, for me the important thing is he is honest with his feeling with Dahae and he answer it wholeheartedly. :wub: 

Archived